• Advertisement

New DVD - SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip

Jjs Goodman

It's vacation time in the deep blue sea! Join SpongeBob and Patrick on a trip to the Great Barrier Reef, Plankton and Karen on a romantic cruise, Mr. Krabs and Pearl on a trip to the Ocean Mint, Patrick on a homebound holiday, and Sandy on a trip that's out of this world. Why, these vacations are so packed with adventure and hilarity, everyone just might need a vacation from their vacation!

Release date: Sept 20th

Running time: 66 minutes

Early cover art here

Source: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/SpongeBob-SquarePants-SpongeBobs-Runaway-Roadtrip/15617

sounds like an another TV Movie or another SB special

It'll probably be like Legends of Bikini Bottom.

I also guess this means this is really the vacation episode iTunes told us about, and not Frozen Face-Off.

It'll probably be like Legends of Bikini Bottom.

I also guess this means this is really the vacation episode iTunes told us about, and not Frozen Face-Off.

hopefully, Nick Canada will air this special during this summer or maybe airing day-and-date with Nick US (unless if YTV airs diff ep than Nick Canada like last time).

It's vacation time in the deep blue sea! Join SpongeBob and Patrick on a trip to the Great Barrier Reef, Plankton and Karen on a romantic cruise, Mr. Krabs and Pearl on a trip to the Ocean Mint, Patrick on a homebound holiday, and Sandy on a trip that's out of this world. Why, these vacations are so packed with adventure and hilarity, everyone just might need a vacation from their vacation!
Patrick goes to the Great Barrier Reef and has a homebound holiday? I wish I could take two vacations at the same time. 428899.gif