• Advertisement

Star Wars

Elastic Dawg

Love all the Star Wars movies. The only minor gripes are the annoyance of Jar Jar Binks and the over the top cheese that was Padme and Anakin's relationship in Attack of the Clones.

Bumped. I saw The Phantom Menace in 3D yesterday. Loved it. One of the better uses of 3D that I've seen during this 3D fad. One minor gripe, besides Jar Jar, was that it felt like Yoda was all CGI. I definitely noticed a difference between the puppet version of him and the new CGI Yoda.

I also liked the Red 3D glasses that were givin to people who saw the movie.
You got the special edition Darth Maul 3D glasses? We only got the regular ones when we saw it Friday night. =/

I've watched Star Wars more than enough times on Spike to get my fix. Imma save my money.
That is what I was originally planning on doing...but...a special female in my life RREEEAAALLLLLLYYY wanted to go...so I gave in. Can't resist passing up a movie with any female that you kinda got feelings for. Plus, I love Star Wars. :P

That is what I was originally planning on doing...but...a special female in my life RREEEAAALLLLLLYYY wanted to go...so I gave in. Can't resist passing up a movie with any female that you kinda got feelings for. Plus, I love Star Wars. :P

I would probably do the same thing, believe it or not.

Well aren't you quite the casanova as well.

You're the true Casanova here for going through with it. I lost my chances a long time ago. Doesn't help me out that the last girl I crushed on absolutely loves Star Wars. Sigh, we were made for each other.

Anyways, I was more fond of Episode I than II.