• Advertisement

New Episodes in June!

Jjs Goodman

durrr, you're right xP

Thanks to whoever moved it ]

That would be me. 428899.gif

And yeah Sabre, I too remember them showing that scene for the commercial for Sentimental Sponge.

Btw, Toonzone has confirmed a new episode really will air June 4th...I wonder what it will be though?

Wow! New episodes every June? That's awesome! I hope someone can record them all and post them on Youtube.

That clip where Patrick is Squidward's best friend is funny btw, especially where SpongeBob is singing opera lol!

Aw man, I'm probably gonna miss them since my dad temporarily canceled our cable service. Maybe I can convince him to bring it back sooner.

Well, at least you can still see "Curse of The Hex" since it is on DVD and even online.

The episode that will air June 4th is called "Old Man Patrick".

Not a big fan of the title, I mean Patrick doesn't grow older he just grows a beard (Sure, maybe making him look older but why not a title with the word beard in it?)

Well, it sounds better than "Old Man Patrick". It is still the same episode Nick has shown the commercial for, if that is what you are confused about. 428899.gif

Oh I see, I was mistaken thinking it was an entirely different episode

I'm guessing the episode will have a plot similar to this...

Squidward starts taking a class for adults and Spongebob and Patrick want to attend but they are too childish. Patrick somehow grows a beard and he is invited by Squidward but Spongebob also wants to join to class.

Or something similar to that