Gender male

Country us

Interests cookie

Favorite TV Show spongebob

How you discovered SBC sponge buddy mania

Small Biography I like turtles

Hey there, welcome to the forums! I'm new too. :P

Here are some threads you might find helpful (well, I did, anyway):

Message for New Members: http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6583-attention-new-members/

Forum Rules: http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5396-rules-and-policies/

Official Guide to SBC: http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3553-the-official-sbc-guide/

See you around the forums,

~Squidward1066

• Like 1

Name: More_Spongebob

Hobbies: Reading, Drawing, such

Favorite Show: Spongebob

How I found SBC: SBM

I just have one concern... Can't log in on my laptop and that's probably where I want to spend most time here. Please help. Using tapatalk right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Username: I'm sure you can read what's above me.
Interests: Men
Favorite TV Show: Too many to include
How you discovered SBC: Someone from another forum I go to mentioned a few years ago and I checked it out but I decided to join cause I dunna know.

Well I came here because I recently started watching Spongebob again as I complety stopped after season 6, although through the years I watched some episodes after that. But I recently realized that after like halfway through season 4 the show really wasn't awful it was just another children show where they don't really try to make it good and it has the occasional awful episode. Anyways I'd say season 8 and 9 it at least seems like the show is some what more decent.

• Like 1

Username: I'm sure you can read what's above me.

Interests: Men

Favorite TV Show: Too many to include

How you discovered SBC: Someone from another forum I go to mentioned a few years ago and I checked it out but I decided to join cause I dunna know.

Well I came here because I recently started watching Spongebob again as I complety stopped after season 6, although through the years I watched some episodes after that. But I recently realized that after like halfway through season 4 the show really wasn't awful it was just another children show where they don't really try to make it good and it has the occasional awful episode. Anyways I'd say season 8 and 9 it at least seems like the show is some what more decent.

What forum was it called?

• Like 1

I've been wanting to become active here for a while, so now I have returned

Username: grubbygrouper

Interests: SpongeBob, Legos, cartoons

Favorite TV Show: SpongeBob

How you discovered SBC: SBM

A lot of you should know me from SBM. I joined here a while ago but never was active, but hopefully now I'll stay and post and get to know some members here :)

• Like 2

I've been wanting to become active here for a while, so now I have returned

Username: grubbygrouper

Interests: SpongeBob, Legos, cartoons

Favorite TV Show: SpongeBob

How you discovered SBC: SBM

A lot of you should know me from SBM. I joined here a while ago but never was active, but hopefully now I'll stay and post and get to know some members here :)

Welcome! Hope you have a fun time here. :D 

• Like 1