• Advertisement

Chris Brown

Clappy

What do you guys think of him?

I consider myself a fan of his music (not as a person though, fuck him). He really does remind me of a young Michael Jackson. He is a fantastic singer, he doesn't overabuse that autotune, he's a good rapper. Out of the giant tidal wave of pop singers out there, he is one of the few that I can say I like.

But yeah, as a person, he is a giant douche.

Meh. Some of his songs are okay, he's cute (n00dz been LEAKED!). Don't really care about him beating up Rihanna... don't really care about Rihanna, for that matter.
I have seen the Rihanna n00dz, but I didn't know Chris Brown ones have been.

Got to say, Chris Brown's new album is excellent.

Download the songs She Ain't You and Beautiful People. They could become hits if the radio doesn't overreact to Chris Brown's GMA incident the other day.

Beautiful People is one of my favourite songs at the moment.

I like Chris Brown. Deuces is probably my favourite by him.

HATE HATE HATE HATE TERRIBLE SONG HATE.

That being said... He's okay. I don't give two shits about the Rihanna incident... i also don't like Chris Brown. I never saw him as a "young Michael Jackson", i see him as the original Justin Bieber. He started young, his songs were generic, and he annoyed me when I first heard him.

So yeah, I listened to bits and pieces of his new album and here is what I got to say...

I feel that his new album Fortune furthers the uncomfortable and frustrating disconnect between Brown's hotheaded personal life and his oddly edgeless musical persona. I don't know if it's his recent drama with Drake and his followers that led to a huge brawl at a night club or just how defiant he is of his past domestic violence incident. Plus the music just feels dull compared to his Fame CD.

I can't believe boxing promoters are (or were) actually throwing money around to have him and Drake in some "prize fight".

Are you serious? While part of me wants to see Chris Brown get his ass kicked, I wouldn't pay to watch Drake kick his ass. Now if Chris Brown accepted CM Punk's challenge, I would pay to watch Punk curb stomp his ass.
  • Like 1

Are you serious? While part of me wants to see Chris Brown get his ass kicked, I wouldn't pay to watch Drake kick his ass. Now if Chris Brown accepted CM Punk's challenge, I would pay to watch Punk curb stomp his ass.

Now that, I can cheer to.