• Advertisement

Transformers (movie series)

Clappy

So what do you guys think of the movies based off the awesome cartoon series and classic toys?

I honestly enjoyed the first movie. It wasn't great, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I mean Michael Bay actually made a good movie with the first one. I mean it was everything I wanted from a summer action movie. Awesome visuals, fun moments, and here is the key word.......an actual script. Yes, they surprised me with an actual script that wasn't entirely cheesy.

Then the second one came around and made me shake my head in shame. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen has to be one of my least favorite movies ever. Nice things to say about the movie? I can only think of two. The title is pretty epic and I like Shia LaBeouf. Shia LaBeouf is one of my favorite young actors and I can't really ever say anything bad about him. I think he did a fine job for someone who was working with a broken arm.

Now all the negatives. Michael Bay can go fuck himself. I mean he is a talentless hack who only obsesses about explosions. At least when he made explosions in the first one, they served a purpose because of the script. This one was just explosions, explosions, Megan Fox running around in slow motion, black stereotyped cars making bad jokes, bad jokes in general, Sam's mom getting high but in a not funny fashion, oh and did I mention explosions? Oh and if I did not make it clear, the script was epic fail, so it made this movie so much worse.

And now there is a third one? Good lord. I refuse to go see the third movie, unless positive word of mouth somehow magically appears for it. By positive word of mouth, I mean not from people who have terrible taste in movies (WOAHWOAH). Otherwise, fuck Transformers and fuck Michael Bay.

The original 1980's movie was FUCKING EPIC.

Transformers: The Movie, the live action one was eh. It was okay, but very slow, and explosions.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen IS CAUSING ME RAGEEEEEEEEEEEE. HATE HATE HATE. HAAATE.

Will I go see the new one? yes. Why? Two words. Shockwave. Headmasters. YES. It'll probably fail, though.

Oh, and you know what really bugs me? The 2007 movie should've had a better soundtrack... THEY SHOULD'VE USED THE TOUCH.

Will I go see the new one? yes. Why? Two words. Shockwave. Headmasters. YES. It'll probably fail, though.

Shockwave? This might make me change my mind....

The first one was good.

The 2nd was bad.

The 3rd looks like shit

Actually the trailer looks kinda good, but I think that you think it looks like shit because of the lack of Megan Fox

Actually the trailer looks kinda good, but I think that you think it looks like shit because of the lack of Megan Fox

It's like you read my mind. That and it just looks like more of the same from Bay

It's like you read my mind. That and it just looks like more of the same from Bay

Welcome to the world of Michael Bay. But hey the first one was good and Michael Bay keeps insisting that the third one will be better so we shall see for an actual trailer instead of the teaser and the awesome 30 second Super Bowl ad

I really liked the first one, it's one of my faves.

The only thing I didn't like about the second one was that it was too long, and some things didn't really make a lot of sense.

But I am looking forward to the third one. From what I saw in the trailer, it looks better than the last movie.

Has anyone seen the girl they have to replace Megan Fox? She is absolutely stunning.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley > Megan Fox

victorias-secret-show-11.jpg

Damn......she is stunning........Megan Fox should leave movies more often

I don't like people seeing these movies that aren't generally fans of Transformers, leading to Adaptation Displacement, but it's all good in the hood.

Anyway, being a TFormer fan, I'll go check it out. The only redeeming qualities I see are: No Megan Fox, Lazerbeak(Fuck you Ravage, your toy sucked kind of.), and SHOCKWAVE WOO.

From what i hear from people (mostly the spill crew) this movie sucks balls

I knew it, guess i might see it just to confirm this though

What? I heard this one is loads better than the second one from nearly everyone I've asked.