• Advertisement

School is in Session with Ms. Jelly- Ask For Good Grades!

Jellatine

Who's your favorite Gangreen Gang member?

Probably Ace... I was a weird child, see in an episode that Buttercup had a crush on him? well so did I cuz of that hahaha

Did you know I made a SpongeBob video for I'm Glad You Came?

Noo i didn't! Show MEH ;D

You could have just picked a song off the iTunes top song chart and fooled me? :P

lol but that'd be lying but alright, let me see... Suit and Tie by JT, pretty cool song...ooh and I see Thrift Shop there too, I love it xD

SURPRISE! Gonna throw an additional goodbye your way. Since you probably have no idea what it is, OMJ, UC, Sauce, and I usually post each other goodbyes on each other's ask threads since the four of us usually stay up pretty late asking each other questions. And since you were a part of it tonight too, I'm gonna throw you into the same grouping. Glad you are getting pack to your game posting ways Jello. We've missed you around these parts. Hope you can get back to full internet strength someday so you can see your post count increase some more. Also, Family Guy has actually made fun of Ringo on multiple occasions now. It's kinda becoming a bit predictable that they have a Ringo joke a season now :P. Anyway, hope to see you around here some more tomorrow. Have a good night sleep and don't let those Blue Meanies bite?

• Like 1

Going to double dip here with a comma sentence like Clappy made, I had a nice time seeing you online Jells, it's always a treat to have you online here, I really like your Squidly ideas about him being a girl, it's about time he got girly :P, oh and the thing about me being in a wig as pretty funny, thanks for taking an interest in my SpongeBob video, I haven't viewed it in months, your Buttercup persona is great, I hope to see you soon, good night Jelly?

• Like 1

Here, I had to put it on private a long time ago to prevent Viacom from doing anything?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QGKdUtwwvJc

Awww Cha! that was so perfect! I loved it xD and I actually made a video with this song, summarizing my sister's trip, I'll post it in my Sharing Time now :)

What's your favorite PPG episode? And don't say Meet The Beat-Alls :smirk:

Well yeah Meet the Beat-Alls! lo, but srsly, Uh Oh Dynamo, I even have a DVD with that eppie, and the first appearance of the RowdyRuff Boys, I went crazy when that shit aired xD

You're gonna pop some tags?

hahaha funny cuz I didn't see this when I made that last question on your thread! xP

SURPRISE! Gonna throw an additional goodbye your way. Since you probably have no idea what it is, OMJ, UC, Sauce, and I usually post each other goodbyes on each other's ask threads since the four of us usually stay up pretty late asking each other questions. And since you were a part of it tonight too, I'm gonna throw you into the same grouping. Glad you are getting pack to your game posting ways Jello. We've missed you around these parts. Hope you can get back to full internet strength someday so you can see your post count increase some more. Also, Family Guy has actually made fun of Ringo on multiple occasions now. It's kinda becoming a bit predictable that they have a Ringo joke a season now :P. Anyway, hope to see you around here some more tomorrow. Have a good night sleep and don't let those Blue Meanies bite?

Awwz!! awww_by_gl0-d2y3zex.gif thanks, Claps that really made me smile ^^ no, I had no idea you guys did this, aw! *hugglezzz*

I sure do hope I can be as active as I once was here, maybe with my new phone I can access the site when I don't have internet? Must try ;P

Going to double dip here with a comma sentence like Clappy made, I had a nice time seeing you online Jells, it's always a treat to have you online here, I really like your Squidly ideas about him being a girl, it's about time he got girly :P, oh and the thing about me being in a wig as pretty funny, thanks for taking an interest in my SpongeBob video, I haven't viewed it in months, your Buttercup persona is great, I hope to see you soon, good night Jelly?

Aww!! (come on you guys, you're gonna get me emotional!) thaaanks, Cha!! yeah tonight was fun! We should have more nights like this, SISTAH ;P *hugs*

JELLEH! Here's your first comma-filled goodbye by your old man, Jenkins, so yeah, it was great to actually see you posting around here again, it's been a while since I tore up these parts with you and it was a welcomed surprise to see you added into our usual late night foursomes here, IF I ever find myself heading east, I'll definitely try and meet up with ya, but yeah, hopefully we'll see more of you, since you're missed a lot around here by a whole lotta people, goodnight, sleep tight, aloha, your jelliness?

Hey Jells, here's a comma-jelly-filled goodbye for ya, it was great seeing you again, lots of fun posting and what not, you should watch Regular Show more often, and I TOTALLY agree, I live Rigby as well, he's adorable, but I hope you have a great rest of your night, gooodnight? :)

JELLEH! Here's your first comma-filled goodbye by your old man, Jenkins, so yeah, it was great to actually see you posting around here again, it's been a while since I tore up these parts with you and it was a welcomed surprise to see you added into our usual late night foursomes here, IF I ever find myself heading east, I'll definitely try and meet up with ya, but yeah, hopefully we'll see more of you, since you're missed a lot around here by a whole lotta people, goodnight, sleep tight, aloha, your jelliness?

My one and only old man! I definitely had fun tonight, I missed you guys so much and it saddens me even to see how I'm missing so much :/ but if I can be part of your little ritual, then that's the best part! and we gotta make that meet-up happen! we could get more SBC-ers even ;D lol Good night! *hugs!!*

Hey Jells, here's a comma-jelly-filled goodbye for ya, it was great seeing you again, lots of fun posting and what not, you should watch Regular Show more often, and I TOTALLY agree, I live Rigby as well, he's adorable, but I hope you have a great rest of your night, gooodnight? :)

Saucy! Good to see ya too! yeah I deifnitely need to watch more Regular Show, although I gotta say I catch myself watching that more than Adventure Time. Thanks for stopping by, sistah!! good night!! *more hugglez* ;P

Your favorite color?

Purple, green or blue ^^

your thoughts on Dot? :P

You mean Princess Angelina Contesa Louisa Francesca Banana-Fanna Bo Besca the Third? But you can call her Dot? of course I love her ;P

• Like 1