• Advertisement

School is in Session with Ms. Jelly- Ask For Good Grades!

Jellatine

So how was your day today Jello?

Woke super late than spent all day cleaning, so yeah, super amusing day >.< lol (and can't stay online too long cuz I gotta wake up at 6 am tomorrow to pick up mom at the airport)

Cheer up sleepy Jelly?

Always. Sleepy that is ;P

Yeah I hear ya about the going to bed soon thing. I have to be at work virtually all day tomorrow from 10:30-8? -____-

Aw fuck :/ I know the feel, tho, when I was in Philly at the grocery store I worked 7am-8pm 5 days a week x_x Wear comfy shoes and have coffee at hand, that's my best advice :P

What kind of car you rolling in?

pffft, none yet D: But my dream car is a Volkswagen Beetle hahaha lol srsly, I love them xD

You missed my SpongeBob quote? I'm going to have to tie your shoe if you don't give me that metal detector back?

Aw crap, am I rusty or what xD

But it's alright, Plankton, he's wearing sandals.

Did you have a driving teacher like Mrs. Puff?

No, my driving teacher never inflated himself when he is mad xD

Welp it's goodbye time from this Claps. I'm getting very sleepy so this one is going to be super short. Glad to see you around the game forums again today and hey you actually made above 50 posts today. First time in awhile since you've done that. Hope you can keep these activity levels steady and hopefully when I get off work, we can continue on this game forum crusade hot streak the six of us have been on (you, me, Sauce, Cha, OMJ, and crushing). Anyway, good short night sleep? Sorry that you have to be up super early, but enjoy your day anyway?

Why Jelly, WHYYYYYYYYY?

MY LEG!

Do you like Chipotle?

Never been there! (funny cuz today at the airport I saw an ad for it ;P)

Welp it's goodbye time from this Claps. I'm getting very sleepy so this one is going to be super short. Glad to see you around the game forums again today and hey you actually made above 50 posts today. First time in awhile since you've done that. Hope you can keep these activity levels steady and hopefully when I get off work, we can continue on this game forum crusade hot streak the six of us have been on (you, me, Sauce, Cha, OMJ, and crushing). Anyway, good short night sleep? Sorry that you have to be up super early, but enjoy your day anyway?

Sorry that last night I just disconnected without a former goodbye, I had to get off the computer pronto. Thank God my internet has been behaving so i can make a post or two a day here, idk if I can go on a rampage too often, tho :P

Who's your favorite member of the Beetles?

I don't know these BEETLES of which you speak, but if you mean The Beatles, then Paul McCartney all the way!