• Advertisement

Ask the Box master

Sabre

Metal Snake: At the moment my favorite Simpsons episode is "Trilogy of Error" it is clever, plot driven and more than anything: funny

CF: I don't really have a favorite actor/actress but my favorite voice actor is Billy West

Jellyfish Jammer: I miss my old name to some extend, but I feel I needed a change

Metal Snake: It's not really a joke, but it's vaguely humorous (Well I think it is anyway)

Clappy: The fad will soon die down, so I would make a thread if you want

Wumbo: NEVER, just kidding I hope someday you do get married as you seem like a nice guy

Steel Sponge: It should, You direct it, I write it and we all guess voice in it, It will be titled "The Fad that never should have"

Storytime: It would have between 0-1000,0000 episodes

Old Man Jenkins: This is entirely based on you, do you enjoy playing on it and if you sold it and got the money and bought well I don't know a TV, would you use it more than the Xbox?

Wumbo: Great question, when I was on TV.com I was trying to think of a username, I knew I wanted Sponge or Spongebob so I mixed letters around to make Bobbysponge, Squarebob etc. But none of them felt right so I thought of different types of animals ending with me thinking of "Sabre" (A sabre-toothed tiger) I thought it had a nice ring to it so I logged on as "Sabresponge" later changing to "Sabrespongebob" on SBC