• Advertisement

Ask the gnarliest stuff in the ocean

Steel Sponge

I don't see why not. What has been your favorite NC so far and why?

It's between Warriors of Virtue, Titanic: The Legend Goes On, Tom & Jerry the Movie, Neverending Story III, Patch Adams, and the Commercials tetralogy. Can't really say much on why.

Your thoughts on the Neverending Story movies?

Never watched them, honestly. The Nostalgia Critic proved everything wrong with the third installment, so it's kinda like I don't need to watch it when I already know it's a bad movie. I better add the first one to my "Movies You Want to See" list.

I saw a part of the first movie, it just felt really weird character design wise so I lost interest. Do you make art often?

When I'm feeling ambitious, I'm able to draw stuff until I ought to stop, or if I'm in art class. At some point, I'm going to make fan art, and it sure is time that I'm going to cave in to that. Usually my time to start with whatever I want to draw is either held up when I'm roadblocked, not feeling it, or if I'm occupied with my spin-offs. Soon enough, I'll be able to skew time into drawing more often, now that I won't have my Footloose and Fancy Free Samples thread to worry about anymore, but I still need to have my time with my spin-offs and finish them.

Please tell me about this sea horse radish famine?

Back in the day, there was a time when the seahorse radish wasn't quite gnarly, so the manufacturers weren't able to sell. So they. took. a break.

Could you show me how to tie my shoes?

I be just a painting of a chemist sea sponge.

Woopsie double post, thought this was Wumbo's thread? :funny:

Uh-oh, spaghetti-o's.