• Advertisement

Ask the gnarliest stuff in the ocean

Steel Sponge

alright so the SAT is vile

I took it yesterday and I've already confirmed that I got about at least a third of the math questions wrong

why must those jerks trick us? :P

Beats me. If using math questions above a person's grade level in SATs could be considered to help with someone's education, then that's totally false.

What's your favorite thread on SBC?

Don't make me choose!

I like big butts and I cannot lie?

Do you have other brothers that cannot deny?

Lol, the math itself is actually something I dare say a freshman like myself can do

the problem? THe questions are worded in the most fucking sneaky way possible, just looking to give you a wrong answer, like a vulture? D:

When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face...?

And I get sprung, wanna pull out my tough, 'cause I notice that butt was stuffed.

Lol, the math itself is actually something I dare say a freshman like myself can do

the problem? THe questions are worded in the most fucking sneaky way possible, just looking to give you a wrong answer, like a vulture? D:

I never thought a vulture could write an exam.

Just saying, if your SAT question answer is "a vulture wrote the exam" expect that to eitehr be totally wrong or totally right, righr?

I don't think anybody would have the creativity or anything to put that on the exams. I would ask a teacher about that though, but I don't do SAT's anymore.

There was a question about a fish in which Ted lied about, and it was somethng stupid such as "The length Ted said his fish was was about 4 more than 8 more the actual size" or something crazy like that?

There was a question about a fish in which Ted lied about, and it was somethng stupid such as "The length Ted said his fish was was about 4 more than 8 more the actual size" or something crazy like that?

Ted needs to get a new hobby than trying to figure out how much a fish weighs.

Wait is it lying or lieing?

Whatever it supposed to spelled is what it's spelled as. In my views, I think it's "lieing."

I better check that out.

Hello, is this Pizza Castle?

How about we fly over to the Pizza House for a slice?