• Advertisement

Ask the gnarliest stuff in the ocean

Steel Sponge

War, children, it's just a shot away, it's just a shot away?

To be brutally honest, I haven't heard that song by RS yet, but from what I'm seeing of how common they use the word "It's just a shot away," I'd listen to it out of curiosity whether or not that or "[finish this sentence] now" from Spin Doctors' "Two Princes" is used so heavily. But they're the Rolling Stones, so I also expect having a good time listening to that song.

I miss Sloth65's new videos?

I miss BarneyIsPerverted's new videos too.

I haven't been updated with FiM since December. I'm not really a fan anymore but how's the series going in terms of if it's on hiatus and the episode quality?

First thing, I'm pretty much already done with the blog thing where I'm meant to review every other FIM episode I've missed. Because I didn't want to risk the safety of my computer AND my ears through Dailymotion, I was struggling on how I could catch up with the show and make reviews at the right time. Now I'm trying to watch the other half of Season 4 that I've missed while I still need to watch the rest of the other episodes I didn't mark off. It's been a month since I've last watched FIM though, but I'm getting around to watching all the episodes as soon as I could.....EVENTUALLY! Since I don't want to do the blog things anymore, I probably have something else in mind....

Is it good according to my perspective of the show? Sure it is. I'm dying to catch Pinkie Pride while "Testing, Testing, 1 2 3," and "For Whom the Sweetie Belle Tolls" are what I consider Season 4's best as of this posting.

One thing I forgot to add, I'm also getting updated with Kick Buttowksi.