• Advertisement

do people still use these

Wumbo

3 hours ago, Clappy said:

Your thoughts on that crappy (in my opinion) new Demi Lovato song I didn’t know existed until this morning?

"Tell Me You Love Me"? I knew of its existence a while back. I love Demi, and I'm pretty much an apologist for her at this point, but even I can't sign off on this one. It's just crap.

Yeah that’s the one.  I feel behind in times that I haven’t listened to it until it became a part of the playlist at work.  And I like Demi too but this is easily the worst she’s done since Give Your Heart a Break?

50 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Yeah that’s the one.  I feel behind in times that I haven’t listened to it until it became a part of the playlist at work.  And I like Demi too but this is easily the worst she’s done since Give Your Heart a Break?

Speaking as someone who likes "Give Your Heart a Break", this is by far the worst thing I've ever heard from her.

7 minutes ago, Katniss said:

That's not the real nigel because he didn't order BROWNIE sorbet

24 minutes ago, Waddles said:

Your thoughts on that new pop song review?

Eh... it was alright? I suppose it's good to hear Todd's current thoughts on Drake for a full video after being so wishy-washy about him before.

1 hour ago, Clappy said:

There is no way Todd is going to top his review of Freaky Friday in 2018 until he gets to your OHW request? (smirk) 

With all the requests he got, I don't even think he'll GET to mine in 2018. :P

But haven't seen FF yet, will be watching it shortly.

Let me know what you think because I thought he was great and just goes to show that Todd can still bring the rage hate he thought he couldn’t muster up for Chris Brown anymore? :Laugh:

20 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Let me know what you think because I thought he was great and just goes to show that Todd can still bring the rage hate he thought he couldn’t muster up for Chris Brown anymore? :Laugh:

Definitely the best review of the year. God, what a fucking rancid song.

4 hours ago, PhantomJuice said:

Would you play Devil May Cry? I'm really sure you'd love it

I'm honestly not big into video games on the whole. That and I don't really have the time or money to play it at the moment.