• Advertisement

do people still use these

Wumbo

that moment when I have a chance to see Lorde live, but I got invited to my cousin's prom night festivities on the same night? I really want to see her live but I agreed to go to the family thing bc I didn't want to be rude and I say I don't want to go, and it does look like fun. Sorry, just needed to vent haha

2 minutes ago, Katniss said:

that moment when I have a chance to see Lorde live, but I got invited to my cousin's prom night festivities on the same night? I really want to see her live but I agreed to go to the family thing bc I didn't want to be rude and I say I don't want to go, and it does look like fun. Sorry, just needed to vent haha

aw daaamn, hopefully that green light will come to you soon boo

• Thanks 1

So I saw this on Twitter but Foster the People are apparently super close to getting a hit on the Hot 100 again since they topped the bubbling under chart this week?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Clappy said:

So I saw this on Twitter but Foster the People are apparently super close to getting a hit on the Hot 100 again since they topped the bubbling under chart this week?

Ooh, must be that "Sit Next to Me" song. Would be nice to get Foster the People back on the Hot 100.

49 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I would love for Sit Next to Me to become a hit, it's so good?

I would honestly love for anything non-Imagine Dragons from the rock charts to make it big again. Fluke indie hit sweepstakes is looking more flukey by the second.

Just now, Clappy said:

Your thoughts on Marshmello?

Honestly? I like him, if only for the fact that he at least seems to be experimenting with his sound rather than recycling the same song over and over like everyone else. That "Friends" song is kinda garb tho.

Haven’t heard “Friends” yet but I’ve liked his song with Khalid, Logic, and Lil Peep.  That one with Selena Gomez is okay too.  He at least isn’t The Chainsmokers or Zedd levels of uninspired to me?

44 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Haven’t heard “Friends” yet but I’ve liked his song with Khalid, Logic, and Lil Peep.  That one with Selena Gomez is okay too.  He at least isn’t The Chainsmokers or Zedd levels of uninspired to me?

I'd honestly throw Kygo in there too at this point. I mean, "It Ain't Me" was good but he's done that song four times over now at least.