• Advertisement

do people still use these

Wumbo

10 minutes ago, Sammy The Scallop said:

Speaking of which, your thoughts on that pop song double review?

...eh? Like, I get Todd has no material, but I wouldn't mind him shelving pop song reviews for a while and focusing on OHWs and Trainwreckords.

41 minutes ago, Sammy The Scallop said:

To add to that, I could fully get behind his new idea of doing that Song vs Song poll as a show?

Yeah, I would totally be down for a Toddcast.

1 hour ago, Sammy The Scallop said:

How would you rank the top ten from best to worst?

I'm omitting Yes Indeed and Fake Love because I haven't listened to either in full. Here's the rest:

1. Nice for What

2. No Tears Left to Cry

3. This is America

4. Boo'd Up

5. Psycho

6. God's Plan

7. The Middle

8. Meant to Be

The charts definitely aren't as good as they were a few months ago. The only songs I would say I love are the Top 3.

I think Boo’d Up is a fine song although I wish this sort of chart success went to one of SZA’s singles instead because she has so much more personality?

25 minutes ago, Sammy The Scallop said:

I think Boo’d Up is a fine song although I wish this sort of chart success went to one of SZA’s singles instead because she has so much more personality?

Boo'd Up is okay at best. Definitely would prefer SZA.

23 minutes ago, Master WhoBruh said:

have you ever seen this video? This is honestly my absolute favorite analysis on BoJack.

Haven't seen it! I'll give it a watch.

EDIT: Fantastic analysis, really goes deep into what the show does well and how it differs from traditional sitcoms.

9 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I see In Utero is one of your favorite albums

Good man? (smirk) 

Are you looking at the top 50 albums thread? I'd say my picks are definitely out of date by now but In Utero would still be there, yeah.

5 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Yeah, I was.

I've actually been discussing Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven with nugs on his ask thread, and boy oh boy, do I consider it a poor man's In Utero?

never heard of that one

Spoiler

seriously, wumbo

just listen to this

i'd normally be into this sort of weird, lo-fi avant-garde alternative rock, but here's the thing:

with artists like the shaggs and daniel johnston, they may seem "bad" by conventional music standards, but by god, do they fucking try despite their limitations

cudi's a professional, and he's trying too, but he lacks the charm the aformentioned artists have because of it.

8 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:
  Hide contents

seriously, wumbo

just listen to this

i'd normally be into this sort of weird, lo-fi avant-garde alternative rock, but here's the thing:

with artists like the shaggs and daniel johnston, they may seem "bad" by conventional music standards, but by god, do they fucking try despite their limitations

cudi's a professional, and he's trying too, but he lacks the charm the aformentioned artists have because of it.

the video is unavailable

rest assured, i trust you