• Advertisement

do people still use these

Wumbo

I also slipped on my ass like 5 times on one walk I was making after that snowfall on March 2015 lolzies my butt is sitll made at me for that? :funny:

Butthurt?  :funny:

Any eps you thought I was gonna put on yet didn't? :smirk:

Tbh I didn't really know what eps you considered the best, and I definitely left some "classics" off so I have no room to judge.

So I just noticed a problem I had with See You Again after hearing it on the radio....again and seeing one of Todd's recent tweets. Wiz Khalifa doesn't even sound like he cares that Paul Walker is dead. He's right. He's only rapping about cars, family, and planes. If only there was a rapper out there that was friends with Paul Walker.....

paul-walker_luda1.jpg

?

I have more to nitpick about "See You Again," apparently, now that Claps and Todd have made their points. My biggest problem is the sheer lack of personality and how Wiz doesn't back up with anything to show sympathy for Paul Walker's death. I don't think he feels heartbroken, concerned or anything now that I've thought about it. Then there's Charlie Puth who does try to bring the sadness to the song, the only one to sound sincere about Paul's death...but the verse he belts out after the chorus kinda makes the song sound like a "I'm not sad/feeling stronger" rock ballad than a sad ballad, which strips down the tone for me. If you're gonna do an emotionally stirring tribute song, at least do it right like when Elton John redid "Candle in the Wind" for Princess Diana, 'cause "See You Again's" lack of emotional debt makes it sound more like a money-grabber than what it tries to sound like. *Breathes* At first I thought the song was okay, but man, the more I look into it and hear from other insights, the more I've grown into hating it?

Anyone that would kill me for some of them? :troll:

Okay dude come on now.

How's it feel to be 20? :funny:

It feels kind of... adult. :S

Still worth it for 5th coldest March, coldest Feb, and like 17th(?) coldest Jan? :funny:

You need to sit down.

So I just noticed a problem I had with See You Again after hearing it on the radio....again and seeing one of Todd's recent tweets. Wiz Khalifa doesn't even sound like he cares that Paul Walker is dead. He's right. He's only rapping about cars, family, and planes. If only there was a rapper out there that was friends with Paul Walker.....

paul-walker_luda1.jpg

?

(if only there was a rapper that didn't suck)

I have more to nitpick about "See You Again," apparently, now that Claps and Todd have made their points. My biggest problem is the sheer lack of personality and how Wiz doesn't back up with anything to show sympathy for Paul Walker's death. I don't think he feels heartbroken, concerned or anything now that I've thought about it. Then there's Charlie Puth who does try to bring the sadness to the song, the only one to sound sincere about Paul's death...but the verse he belts out after the chorus kinda makes the song sound like a "I'm not sad/feeling stronger" rock ballad than a sad ballad, which strips down the tone for me. If you're gonna do an emotionally stirring tribute song, at least do it right like when Elton John redid "Candle in the Wind" for Princess Diana, 'cause "See You Again's" lack of emotional debt makes it sound more like a money-grabber than what it tries to sound like. *Breathes* At first I thought the song was okay, but man, the more I look into it and hear from other insights, the more I've grown into hating it?

See I just think it's boring as shit but yeah.

Now it looks like I gotta copy/paste that stuff I just said earlier when I do my Worst Hits of 2015 list?

I'm not sure if this'll make mine or not. Honestly, only one song is a lock for my worst list at this point.