• Advertisement

do people still use these

Wumbo

And what song would that be? :smirk:

This is just... I'm embarrassed for these two. Especially Natalie La Rose.

IN DA CLUB LIKE WHAAAT what is this song

Is it This Summer's Gonna Hurt (Like a Motherf----)? :funny:

Is that song gaining enough popularity to have a chance for Year-End?

Any song on the Top 40 could end up on Year-End, Studio was on last year and it only peaked at #38, so that's why I've said "any song on the Top 40?"

Wow. That's kinda sad. I remember when you had to get into the Top 20 to be on the list. But yeah, you're right.

Honestly I kind of regret saying that even that song is a "lock", because I really don't know my lists until I'm finished them. But I really do hate that song.

So far, I've got 5 songs on a lock for my Bottom 10, and 5 considered for a slot (it depends if there's any further songs I find worse enough that could dethrone any of the five I don't have on a lock)?

Eh, to be honest I'll only really know for sure at the end of December.

I can't sit down rememebr I am butthurt? :funny: I have been using SBC while flying to the Amazon in search of a better habitat

Go west, young omair

Can I punch your avatar in the face?

Hit it with your best shot

i literally just called george "wumbo" in my head?

believe it or not, wumbo isn't at home??

i dont like the amazon i am flying to alaska my new tropical paradise bye bye ontario :drugs: ?

byeee </3

ontario is 2mild and 3crowded for dis bird wait just kidding i an actually a blue whale that cloudy weather today as actually meflying and blocking the son i am definitelydintyl not on drugs lol k?

ontario is 2mild and 3crowded for dis bird wait just kidding i an actually a blue whale that cloudy weather today as actually meflying and blocking the son i am definitelydintyl not on drugs lol k?

Ontario is 7/10

what did you do for your birthday?

I ate banana maple cake. ^^

Ontario is okay but I think there are other parts of Canada I should see, like Yukon or BC or Quebec or Winnipeg in January only I like Toronto but I must see new Northwest Territories.. haha pun geddit brb gonna go disown myself?

Ontario is okay but I think there are other parts of Canada I should see, like Yukon or BC or Quebec or Winnipeg in January only I like Toronto but I must see new Northwest Territories.. haha pun geddit brb gonna go disown myself?

I've only been to Ontario Quebec Nova Scotia and New Brunswick lol