• Advertisement

do people still use these

Wumbo

lolziesdid i tell you about this one depressing fream i had where i have this crush and he asked me what book iw as reading and then i told him and he said ok i lik ethat book but i cant read it for long becuase i get bored and iw as freaking out and i was loke omg same i know that geel but then he walked away and neer talked again im ot srue what was sadder the fact that he never talked again or that iw as a draam lol i really lvoe sleeping it is beter than real life?

lolziesdid i tell you about this one depressing fream i had where i have this crush and he asked me what book iw as reading and then i told him and he said ok i lik ethat book but i cant read it for long becuase i get bored and iw as freaking out and i was loke omg same i know that geel but then he walked away and neer talked again im ot srue what was sadder the fact that he never talked again or that iw as a draam lol i really lvoe sleeping it is beter than real life?

dude

u high af rn

omg did tyou kmnow that one tinmen i had a drem that i was a chicken and got earten by pieces of corn and then i went to hell and dated a stripper but i was woken up bedcause alarm so idk how it worked out with the stripper rip stripper :'( 

omg did tyou kmnow that one tinmen i had a drem that i was a chicken and got earten by pieces of corn and then i went to hell and dated a stripper but i was woken up bedcause alarm so idk how it worked out with the stripper rip stripper :'( 

stop eating Nutella before bed