• Advertisement

What'd ya last watch? (Movies)

terminoob

Alien 3

This movie deserves way more praise than it gets. Most audiences just slammed it because of the depressing and nihilistic atmosphere, deaths of basically every character in Aliens, and lack of a happy ending. Those are some of the reasons why I love it. I vastly prefer it to Aliens, actually, but it doesn't quite beat the first.

• Like 1

Alien 3

This movie deserves way more praise than it gets. Most audiences just slammed it because of the depressing and nihilistic atmosphere, deaths of basically every character in Aliens, and lack of a happy ending. Those are some of the reasons why I love it. I vastly prefer it to Aliens, actually, but it doesn't quite beat the first.

Yeah, I think a lot of people went into expecting more action like "Aliens" (which is also great, albeit for different reasons). It's really just a great cyberpunk flick.

The Wolf of Wall Street.

I'm of the mind that if you're going to make a movie that's three hours or longer, you need to make every shot count. This was closer than Titanic was, which could have been, like, half as long, but there were still some parts that dragged for me. You cannot drag in a movie that long.

Overall though, I thought it was good. Actually not a huge fan of DiCaprio as an actor, but I thought this was the best performance I've seen from him.

Alien 3

I thought they didnt like it for dead kids. Jk well I think that movies good so yeh.

Dumb and Dumber To

• Like 1