• Advertisement

Storm Racers

Jjs Goodman

33. Divide and Conquer

We see the Undersea Force racing through some zone with pyramids.

"Alright guys, let's try to run out these Red Rark!" Nathan commanded.

We see Nathan race through a spinning pyramid of some sort, and it blasted him out to another one, blasting him to another pyramid.

"Woo hoo! This is fun!" Nora yelled.

Dash, as he went soaring super fast, split a few Red Rarks in half.

"Alright, I see the key!" Zelleo said, as he went blasting out of a pyramid, and managed to snag it.

"STOP THEM!" Kuri yelled, as more Red Rarks arrived.

"Ugh, I wish there was a way we could permanently take these punks down!" Nora yelled, smashing some Rarks to the side.

"We have to destroy their Healing Chambers, but who knows where they could be," Nathan replied.

Zelleo made the Crusher launched a rocket at Kuri, but she dodged.

They then saw the Universe Key in open sight, and Nora was cornered by Red Rarks.

"The key...but Nora!" Nathan said, as he sliced the Rark away, and saved her.

"Oh emotions...they seem to be your greatest weakness lately," Kuri laughed, as she grabbed the key.

"Emotions? There's a thing called teamwork, something you guys wouldn't get!" Zelleo yelled, as he blasted a rocket at her, destroying her cockpit, and her energy signal flew away, as the key flew to the ground.

The Undersea Force grabbed the key and drove home.

"Great job, another key grabbed, and one step closer to restoring Senato, hopefully.." Darsun said.

"And other mission where I don't do anything!" Laneld laughed, watching a soap opera.

"Laneld, when are you going to be a true team member? Half the time you just slack off.." Nora said.

"Alright guys, let's not get into tension. We have some other things to worry about, like how are we going to take down the Red Sentients?" Nathan said.

"I had an idea," Zelleo said.

"Good, since you are the brains!" Dash said.

"Ahem, what about me?" Kane said.

"Hey, you can be Brain 2!" Dash said.

"Alright, I was thinking...maybe we could trap their energy signal in a machine of some sort?" Zelleo suggested.

"Not a bad idea Zelleo, however, I do not know of technology that could help us conquer that goal," Darsun said.

"Hmm, if I can make a heat-resistant container of some sort, then perhaps it contain them for a short amount of time, so we can destroy them?" Zelleo suggested.

"Maybe, you could attach it to the Crusher?" Darsun suggested.

"Of course," Zelleo said.

After a while, he managed to complete the catcher device. It was a big blue cylinder, with a hole.

"Alright, it looks good to go! Now where are the Red Sentients now?" Nathan asked.

"Hm...let me scan.." Darsun said.

"I can't go with you guys for a reason.." Laneld said.

"What now?" Nora asked.

"Well...every year, my great great great great grand uncle's ghost comes to haunt one of my relatives! Last year, he haunted my cousin Simon, and now I'm next to be haunted in the royal line.." Laneld panicked.

"Oh please Laneld, don't believe fairy tales," Kane said.

"I don't know...Simon said last time he had smelly feet for a week!" Laneld said.

"Did you ever think he was joking?" Nora said, annoyed.

"Okay, because I don't feel like dealing with Laneld's ghost stories, he can stay behind at the base..again," Nathan said.

We then see the Red Sentients at their hideout on Senato.

"I sense my sister is planning to use a device against us.." Korax said, as he walked out in the red area.

"How do you know?" Kuri asked.

"As I said, I have a strong bond with her...let me see if I can try connecting.." Korax said, as he headed to some ancient pillar.

He then pressed his hands against it, and he appeared in some zone, where we saw him and Darsun.

"Tell me what you are planning!" Korax yelled, as he headed towards her in the rift.

"Never!" Darsun yelled, as she used her mind to blast water waves at Korax, and the connection broke.

Darsun at the base felt a headache and she fell to the ground.

"Darsun, are you okay?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah, I-I...just had a small headache," Darsun said.

We cut back to the Red Sentients on Senato.

"Ugh..." Korax said, as he fell to the ground.

"Korax, you must rest, you are feeling weak," Kuri said.

"NEVER call me weak! May I remind you that you failed to get the Pyramid Zone key?!" Korax yelled at her.

"Yes, my master, I apologize," Kuri said.

"Sir, Storm Field incoming," Kyton said, reading his scanners.

"Good, this is the perfect opportunity for us to lure them...and see what they are up to," Korax laughed, as the five headed out into the Storm Field.

"Okay, a Storm Field is appearing!" Darsun said. "I think Korax is also headed towards it.."

"Let's move out!" Nathan said, as they all went out.

"Now Darsun...if anything ghostly happens...protect me!" Laneld said, hiding behind the couch.

Darsun gave an annoyed look at Laneld.

The two teams arrived at a Box Zone of some sort - it was all white and floating.

"Ugh, they followed us!" Korax yelled.

"What a coincidence Korax, but we have a special surprise!" Nathan said.

"Wait, don't move forward!" Kane said.

"Why? We can attack one and capture them," Nora said.

"Because, the floor-" Kane was cut off, however, and Nathan went driving ahead, and so did the others.

Just then, the floor began to collapse and all the drivers went falling.

"...is BOOBY-TRAPPED!" Kane yelled, as they were all falling.

"SORRRY!" Nathan yelled, as he landed in a dark area with Korax, Kuri, and Nora.

Zelleo went flying into another area with Kyton. Dash and Kane went flying into another part with Kordon and Krosis.

"Is everyone okay?" Nathan contacted to everyone's vehicles.

"Yes, you should have listened," Kane said.

"Sorry man, I guess I got too eager," Nathan said.

"Tsk tsk tsk...once again, your emotions get the best of you ocean dwellers. You were too obsessed with trying to defeat me than to listen to your teammate," Korax laughed.

"Well, you ended up in here with us!" Nora said.

"Okay everyone, I did a scan and each room of this Zone has a trap or challenge of some sort, so watch out - I guess we'll have to divide and conquer," Zelleo said.

"Alright, but don't forget...the device," Nathan said to Zelleo.

"What device?" Kuri asked to Nathan.

"None of your business, now eat THIS!" Nora yelled, as she and Nathan charged towards Korax and Kuri in their vehicles.

"I haven't forgotten," Zelleo said. He was in a room with Kyton, as he got up.

"In danger, attack!" Kyton said, as he jumped into the Blaze Wheel and started spinning around the room.

However, a bunch of lasers appeared out of the walls and began firing.

"Uh oh!" Zelleo said, as he tried to dodge them, but they hit the Crusher into the wall.

As Kyton tried to dodge, he got blasted by a laser, and Zelleo activated his device - it began to draw his energy signal into the capsule.

"I got him!" Zelleo said to Nathan in a communication.

"That's nice, but this isn't the time!" Nathan said, fighting off Korax.

Just then, in their room, two giant Guard Robots appeared (from Episode 24), but this time, they were silver.

"INTRUDERS DETECTED!" They both yelled and began firing lasers from their gun shoulders.

Korax dodged and blasted fire from his wheels at one's gun, and it was destroyed.

Kuri then jumped up, and turned invisible.

"I didn't know she could do that," Nathan said, as he fired a laser at the robot, and it was steaming.

"I bet she can't do this!" Nora said, as she jumped up and smashed the other robot's head off with the Grangler's wheel claws.

Kuri however, jumped down and burned the robot to bits, melting it into a pile of molten steel.

The door then opened to the other room, as they completed the challenge, but Nathan and Nora went ahead.

We cut to the base to see how Laneld and Darsun are doing.

"So, any "ghosts"?" Darsun asked to Laneld.

"Well..I could have sworn I heard something coming from the Vobi.." Laneld said, in fear.

"Well, you know what? How about you just finally banish the ghost?" Darsun suggested.

"Good idea..." Laneld said.

They both walked into the Vobi room, and saw it was glowing and flashing.

"Oh no...it got the Vobi!" Laneld said.

He nervously pulled out a bunch of anti-ghost stuff like a cross and garlic.

"Laneld, that's for va-" Darsun said.

"GHOST, GO AWAY! YOU SHALL NOT HURT HER, OR MY FAMILY ANYMORE! THIS IS WHERE YOUR CURSE ENDS - AT ME!" Laneld yelled, as the glowing went away.

"Good job!" Darsun said, as she was holding the remote for the Vobi behind her back to activate the "glowing" feature.

"Thank you, and what is that behind your back?" Laneld asked.

She then chucked it to the side.

"What? I'm just happy for you!" Darsun said.

"Oh well, at least that ghost is finally gone.." Laneld said, happily.

Darsun sighed in relief. "Well, I don't know if I'll tell him just yet.."

We cut back to the Box Zone.

We see Zelleo in the laser room, with Kyton caught in his device - he makes it to the end and smashes the device to de-activate the lasers with his grapple hook. However, one final laser shoots at the container, slightly damaging it.

"Oh no...Nathan, the container has been hit! Kyton may be released soon due to the damage!" Zelleo said to him on his screen.

"Dang...but we have some problems of our own to deal with at the moment!" Nathan said, as a bunch of spikes went flying across the room into small holes.

"I think we need to get to the other side to de-activate the spikes!" Nora said.

We then cut to Dash, Kane, Krosis and Kordon's progress, with the room flooding. They were on a platform above the water, but it was rising more.

"Okay, we're about to be drowned the death...anybody got any ideas?" Dash said. "I would just swim, but this water still might not be healthy to us."

"Hey, don't we have submarine modes?" Kane said.

"Oh yeah, forgot about those," Dash said.

"You guys are lucky...I WANT A SUBMARINE MODE!" Kordon yelled.

Dash and Kane activated theirs, and swam to the bottom of the room to see a black circle, which was the drain. Kane shot a missile at it, as it opened and drained the water.

Krosis then blasted fire at them from his wheels, and Kordon and him drove away to the next room.

"Hey, we saved their lives!" Dash said, de-activating submarine mode.

"Just let it go, we'll tangle with them another day," Kane said.

We then see Zelleo meet up with Kane and Dash in the flood room.

"Hey guys, I caught Kyton...but the capsule is gonna release him soon due to some damage, I need help!" Zelleo said.

"Hmm, my advice is, don't let it suffer any further damage," Kane said, as the three kept on driving.

Nathan and Nora managed to pass through the spike ball room, and all teams came to the next room.

"Wow, we're finally together!" Kane said.

"Yeah, and I hope this is almost over soon..hopefully we went the right way.." Nora said.

Just then, in the center of the room appeared a red X.

"What does this mean?" Kuri asked, suspicious.

Kordon then rolled over it, and pressed it.

Just then, the tiles of the room began to collapse, to reveal spikes below.

"YOU IDIOT!" Korax yelled.

They all drove to the next room (the final room), as the tiles began to collapse - Krosis, however, didn't make it. He fell to the bottom and got crushed by the spikes - his energy signal went flying away.

"Hey...where did Kyton go?" Kuri asked.

"We have him!" Nathan said, pointing to the capsule.

"You brutes! Let him out of there at once!" Korax yelled.

Just then, we saw the Universe Key on a pillar in the final room, and there were a bunch of pillars moving up and down to it.

"Well then, this will be the final determination," Korax laughed.

"Nathan, let's fuse it up," Kane suggested.

"Yes, and this time, I will listen to you," Nathan said.

He blew the fuser in the room, and Kane and Nathan went flying into it - out came an orange, white and red vehicle - the ShockBlade!

"That is what I am talking about! Let's see what this can do!" Kane said, as they made the front of it spin around and move forward.

The front of the vehicle resembled a sword, and they turned it sideways to slice at Kordon, but he deflected it.

"ROAR!" Kordon yelled, but they used the ShockBlade to slice through his cockpit and destroy him.

"NOO! GET THE KEY!" Korax yelled, as he used the Scorcher to jump up on the pillars to it.

The ShockBlade kept flying ahead, dodging Kuri's attacks, but time was up and disabled, as Nathan jumped onto the pillars.

Just then, Kuri broke the capsule off the Crusher and smashed it to the wall, and she began to crush the Crusher.

"HELP!" Zelleo yelled.

"Well, well, well Nathan....your teammate is about to be crushed, the key is here, and Kyton's energy signal is about to break out. Will you help your teammate, repair the capsule, or get the key? You can only have one. Will you be the first of your kind to choose power over emotion?" Korax laughed.

Nathan sighed, but he jumped off a pillar, ripped open his chainsaw, and sliced open the cockpit of the Magler, and Zelleo as saved.

"Didn't think so," Korax said, as he pulled out the key for the Box Zone, and the capsule exploded, as Kyton's energy signal was free.

"This isn't over!" Nathan said.

"Your right, it isn't, but this will be a nobel win for us! Until next time, bon voyage!" Korax laughed, as he drove through a portal with Kyton's energy signal.

The gang teleported back to the base.

"Sigh...we lost. The bad guy got away for once with the key, and my emotions got the best of me again," Nathan said.

"In lighter news though, I finally vanquished the ghost!" Laneld said.

"No worries Nathan. Your emotions is what makes you a great leader, do not put yourself down for that," Darsun said.

"Yeah, I could have been crushed the death by Kuri," Zelleo said.

"I guess you guys are right - it is only one key we lost, and there will be tons more!" Nathan said.

"That's the spirit!" Nora said.

We then see the Red Sentients on Senato.

"We scored a good victory in our war, let's hope we can beat them more," Kuri said.

Korax then put the Box Zone key on a wall in his chamber, as we see someone's Healing Chamber. Out of it came Kyton, breathing and walking out.

"Welcome back, Kyton," Korax said.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Area Debuts: Pyramid Zone, Box Zone

Vehicle Debuts: ShockBlade (fusion of BoltBlaster + Splitvire)

It is unknown how many Box Zone rooms there really were, but we saw the following rooms: Guard Robot Room, Laser Room, Spike Ball Room, Flood Room, Collapsing Tile Room, and the Final Room (with the pillars).

Second time the bad guy gets the key before the Undersea Force does, however, this time they do not get back at the end of the episode.

Laneld stays behind at base for both missions.

Great episode :D . Messed up that they ain't get the other key in the second mission :/ . Laneld's subplot was humorous at the end when Darsun tricked him :P .

34. Lost and Found!

We see the Undersea Force racing through a Rocky Zone.

"Alright g-g-g-u-u-y-s-, the g-ground is v-very bu-umpy!" Nathan said, as the Splitvire was vibrating.

"I see the key..g-guarded by Kuri and those Red Rark grunts!" Nora said, furious.

Kane launched an electric blast at Kuri, but she turned invisible and dodged.

"Foolish fish! You'll never get the key!" Kuri laughed, as she drove through the rocky paths and passages.

"Stop her!" Nathan yelled, speeding up.

Kuri managed to snag the key for the Rocky Zone, but Nora blocked her path.

"Not this time!" Nora said, launching a grapple hook from the Grangler that stole the key.

Laneld blasted sonic waves at the Red Rarks, and Kuri is irritated.

"Ugh...we'll have to retreat for now!" She yelled, and drove away.

"Alright guys, I guess it is safe to say this mission is over," Nathan said, as Nora handed him the key.

"Hey...who is that?" Laneld said, as we see an odd figure dragging some object to a nearby cave.

"Hey you over there!" Nathan said, yelling to the figure.

The Undersea Force drove up to the figure, to reveal it was a nomad (one was seen in Evil Alliance Part 2). He was gray like Gratix, though his symbols were slightly different.

"Please don't hurt me!" he yelled.

We see he was dragging a Blue Sentient body of some sort.

"We won't, but where did you find that?" Laneld asked.

"Well, my mission is to collect all of the Blue Sentient shells to one day await for their minds to return to their bodies. My master was a nobel Blue Sentient named Master Daksas. My name is Laxion," Laxion explained.

"Wow, have long have you been doing this?" Nathan asked.

"Many years. There are many shells scattered across the universe, I've traveled, and found many...come in my cave," Laxion said.

"Well, our mentor, Darsun, is a living Blue Sentient," Nora explained.

"LIVING?!" Laxion said, surprised.

"Yes, she is currently the only living one of her kind. Watch out though, the Red Sentients have recently been released," Kane explained.

"I'm aware, I've seen them scorch through zones lately. I hope I can communicate with "Darsun" soon, now let's come into this cave.." Laxion said, lighting it up with a torch.

They arrived at a huge stadium of some sort in the ground, and there were Blue Sentient shells everywhere, lined up around the cave.

"Wow, so many..is this all?" Nora asked.

"Not all, but I'm getting there," Laxion said, as he put up the shell he found recently.

"Is your master in this cave?" Nora asked.

"Yes, he is this shell," Laxion said, pointing to a rather bigger shell, with general gear of some sort. "Someday, he will be revived.."

Nathan then got into contact with Darsun.

"Hey Darsun. You said the Blue Sentient shells were lost...but they've been found," Nathan said, showing her a picture of all the shows.

"I can't believe it! How did you find this?!" Darsun said.

"We found this little nomad dude, and he has been collecting all of the scattered Blue Sentient shells for a while," Nathan explained.

"Wow, incredible!" Darsun said.

"So, you are the surviving one, eh?" Laxion asked to her.

"Yes, it is amazing that you found these. When the Blue Sentient empire is rebuilt, your assistance will be thanked," Darsun said.

"Now everyone, you must promise to not tell anybody else about my mission," Laxion explained.

"Of course, we are the Undersea Force!" Nathan said.

"Not for long!" A voice laughed, as an army of Red Rarks ambushed the cavern.

"Korax!" Nora yelled.

"Thank you for leaving your tire tracks behind," Korax snickered. "But wow..I never thought it. The entire Blue Sentient population in this very cave.."

"They're shells!" Laneld said, blasting sonic waves at the Rarks.

"In that case, I'll make sure that when their minds are found...they will have NOWHERE to return to!" Korax laughed insanely.

He blasted flames across the cave, but Laxion hid behind a rock.

"PROTECT THE SHELLS!" Laxion yelled to the Undersea Force.

"Why did he even come here?!" Nora said, jumping up with the Grangler and smashing a Rark.

"Well, I knew something was up when Kuri failed twice in a row, so I came here...to find quite the jackpot!" Korax laughed. He then grabbed Laxion.

"Let him go!" Kane yelled.

"Undersea Force: If you want this pitiful life form back, give me the Earth coordinates in return!" Korax laughed, as he retreated into a red portal.

Before he left though, he blasted a bunch of flames from his wheels at the rock ceiling, causing a cave-in.

"NOO!" Nathan yelled, as he hit the pedal and drove fast, but Nora, Dash and Kane got trapped outside, while Laneld and Nathan were trapped inside.

"NO! GUYS!" Dash yelled, looking through the rocks.

"Ugh, is everyone okay?" Nathan yelled on the other side.

"Yes, can you guys find a way to get out?" Kane asked.

"Maybe the Fuser?" Laneld suggested.

"It's worth a shot," Nathan said, as he and Laneld backed their boats up, and Nathan blasted the Fuser portal.

Laneld and Nathan drove their vehicles into the portal to make the SonicSlash come out.

"Let's give this a shot, Laneld!" Nathan yelled. They used the SonicSlash to use sonic slashes to slice through the rocks, and it worked. Within seconds, they smashed out of the rocks.

"Great job guys! Now let's rescue Laxion!" Nora said.

"We need a key from Darsun," Nathan said.

On the SonicSlash communicator, they got in touch with Darsun.

"No problem, the Senato key is coming up," she said, and teleported it onto the SonicSlash, which would then be on the Splitvire, as the fusion's time was up.

The gang headed to Senato, and noticed to the south, was a red paradise. There was smoke coming out of what appeared to be a volcano.

"I'm guessing that is where our Red Sentient friends are," Nathan said.

They drove into the red area, when Krosis, Kyton and Kordon ambushed them all with a Red Rark army.

"INTRUDERS!" Kordon yelled, slamming into Nora, but she pushed him aside with the Grangler's wheel claws.

"Watch out guys!" Nathan yelled, dodging fire blasts from Krosis.

Kordon charged towards them, but Nora threw a burning rock at his cockpit, destroying him.

We see Korax in his volcano hideout, with Laxion tied up on the wall.

"Now...you appear to have all the Blue Sentient shells lined up in that zone. Tell me the name and coordinates of that zone, or I'll break it out of you," Korax threatened to Laxion.

The Undersea Force raced through a bridge to the volcano hideout, but Kyton and Krosis were on their tail.

"Don't let them get there!" Kyton said, as used the Blaze Wheel to fly up, but Dash knocked him out and landed in a spike pit below the bridge, being destroyed.

"Come on guys, don't give up!" Dash said, as he sliced open an incoming Rark.

Krosis blasted flames from his tires, but Laneld deflected them with his sonic waves, destroying Krosis, and also knocking some Rarks off the bridge.

"Okay, now let's take out Korax and free Laxion!" Nathan said, zooming forward.

We see Kuri in the hideout, and she was on a throne, being catered by some Red Rark grunts.

"I'd like a drink," Kuri said. "NOW!"

The grunt was about to go, but Nathan kept zooming in and ran over the Rark grunt.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Kuri said.

"Tell me now!" Korax yelled to Laxion, ripping open his blade arm.

Just then, the Undersea Force broke into the volcano.

"Well, are you going to cough up the Earth coordinates for this nomad?" Korax said to him.

"We pick...no!" Nora said, as she launched a grapple hook at Laxion, dragging him away from Korax.

"NOO! STOP THEM!" Korax yelled, and Kuri jumped up, and the Magler appeared, as she chased down Nora.

"You know, I think I'll take this back too," Nathan said, grabbing the Box Zone key that Korax stole in the previous episode.

"GWAAHAH!" Korax yelled, as he jumped up into the Scorcher, chasing down after Nathan.

Nora was nowhere in sight.

"Where could she have gone?" Kuri said to herself.

Kuri was on the bridge, and Kane snuck up behind her, ready to blast her, but she saw him, and dodged, knocking him almost off the bridge.

"HELP!" Kane yelled.

Nathan was zooming ahead, and he helped Kane drive back up, as Nathan went flying up in the air, and sliced through the cockpit of the Magler, but Kuri shook him off.

"Enough of this!" Kuri yelled, as she smashed the bridge ground.

Fire began bursting from the ground, but Kane blasted a bolt straight into the crack of the cockpit, electrifying the inside of the Magler.

"Gahh!" Kuri screamed, and her vehicle exploded, as he energy signal flew away.

"Well then, it is just us.." Korax laughed, standing up from the Scorcher.

Nora and Dash snuck up behind Korax.

Laneld then blasted some Red Rarks off the bridge, as he came up to the other side of the bridge, with Nathan and Kane.

"I'm here!" Laneld said.

"It's over, you are cornered!" Dash said to Korax.

Laxion was in the cockpit with Nora in the Grangler, and Korax stared at him.

"Is that so?" Korax laughed.

"Relax, you'll be fine," Nora said to him.

Just then, Korax jumped up out of the Scorcher and onto the cockpit of the Grangler, slicing through it with his blade arm.

"...or not!" Nora said, backing up, trying to throw Korax off.

"Take this!" Laneld said, aiming for Korax, but he shot at the entrance ceiling of the volcano, making rocks fall down, blocking the entrance.

"FOOL!" Korax yelled, blasting fire at him.

"Gwah!" Laneld said, as he dodged.

Korax was reaching for Laxion, as he jumped.

"Guys, now would be a good time to do something!" Nora said.

Kane carefully aimed, and blasted an electric bolt at Korax, but he dodged.

"Ha! You foolish-" Korax said, but just then..

However, the electric bolt bounced off of the volcano walls, and hit Korax on the cockpit.

"NOO!" Korax yelled, trying to embrace it, but was destroyed, and his energy signal went flying away. Nora wiped the steaming smoke off the top of the Grangler.

"Finally, we're safe!" Laneld said.

"Yeah, but I think the Red Rark are going to come after us, let's get out of here! I got the Box Zone key too," Nathan said, as they all drove away from the hideout.

They went back to the Rocky Zone, and into the cave.

"Thank you all for protecting me. Korax did not get the coordinates for the zone, and I doubt he'll be able to access it again without the key," Laxion said.

"We hope for good luck on your mission to restore the population. Hopefully someday the minds will return to the shells," Nathan said.

The Undersea Force then drove away from the cave, waving good-bye to Laxion.

Back at the base..

"Wow, great job - you got the key from the Box Zone back, and we got a new key," Darsun said, putting them in the tower. "However...I am going to wipe the coordinates of the Rocky Zone from your minds."

"Wait, why?" Laneld asked.

"I do not want his location leaking out. I trust you guys, but if the wrong person got their hands on this info, it could be trouble. You guys will remember him, but not the exact zone or coordinates," Darsun said.

They got into a bunch of chairs that Zelleo helped Darsun set up - all seven members got into the seven seats, and it began wiping their memories of the Rocky Zone's name and coordinates.

"Wow, now I forgot the name of the zone we were just at!" Laneld said.

"It's for the best, let the little dude continue his mission unharmed," Dash said.

Back at the Rocky Zone cave...

We see Laxion at the shell of Master Daksas.

"Someday master...you will all be free...someday," Laxion said to the shell of Master Daksas.

The episode fades as it closes up on Master Daksas.

________

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Area Debuts: Rocky Zone (+ cave)

Character Debuts: Laxion, Master Daksas (mentioned)

We learn that Laxion has been collecting all of the Blue Sentient shells. (however, because of concerns of the importance of the mission, Darsun wipes the zone name and coordinates from their memories)

The Undersea Force gets the Box Zone key back.

35. Heart of Ice

We see the Undersea Force racing against the Vandalators in a Plant Zone.

"Let us escape! We have the key, warriors!" Argoron laughed, holding it up high.

Nathan ripped open the Splitvire's chainsaw engine, but Squidstrictor turned the Tentacle Strangler around and blasted lasers at them.

Nora snuck up behind Argoron, and smashed him aside, as a giant plant sneezed some deadly poison at her.

"Watch out guys, these plants can spit some deadly stuff!" Nora said, dodging it.

"HELP!" Argoron yelled, as he got attacked by a plant with sharp teeth, and Nora grabbed the key.

Crink smashed the plant down, and Argoron was free, as he tried to catch up to Nora.

Kane blasted a bolt at a plant that was going to blast fire at the Undersea Force.

"Dang, these are some obnoxious plants!" Laneld said, blasting sonic waves at another that was blasting sleep powder at them, and it hit Natcher, which made him fall asleep.

"Ugh, Squidstrictor, do something about these plants!" Argoron said, fighting off Laneld.

Squidstrictor rose the Tentacle Strangler up and ripped open a blade that sliced some of the plants down.

Before Squidstrictor could get up to Nora, racing through the course, Nora blasted the key open, revealing a Storm Field - the Undersea Force escaped through it.

Zelleo was trailing behind however. Squidstrictor blasted a laser at Zelleo, but Laneld drove back and blasted a sonic wave at him from behind, giving him a speed boost, as both Laneld and Zelleo got into the portal.

"Ugh! Failed again.." Argoron said, staring at the blank field, as the portal closed.

"Don't worry...we'll get them eventually.." Squidstrictor reassured Argoron.

We cut to the Undersea Force base.

"Nice work, another key successfully snagged!" Darsun said, putting it into the tower.

"Sounds like you guys did great," Dash said, who had stayed behind for the mission.

"Indeed...but I have more alarming issues," Darsun said.

"What is it, babe?" Laneld asked.

"Do not call me that ever again," Darsun said, while Laneld felt embarrassed. "I was scanning the Universe map for Red Sentient activity in all over the Zones...when I found a zone with an odd reading. It indicates a high power source there...and it appears to be a Vobias Communication Center! But..it is still operating.."

"How could that be?" Nora asked.

"I don't know, but it may mean Blue Sentient life could be there! Another issue is...if Korax gets his hands on it, it could spell trouble.." Darsun said.

"Uh oh gang, we really need to succeed in this mission. But what zone is in?" Nathan asked.

"It appears to be in the Ice Zone, which you all have visited more," Darsun said. "So getting to it won't be hard. However....since you last visited, my scanners say the ice storms there have gotten more vicious, to the point where they could tear your vehicles apart."

"Yikes..we better get an upgrade then," Nathan said. "And some help.."

"Help? What do you mean?" Dash asked.

"Well, I have a friend who can help us in just this situation. We used to always sled together as children," Nathan said. "Buckle up everyone, we are headed to the Frozen Tundra of Bikini Bottom!'

Nathan and the other Undersea Force members all raced off to the Frozen Tundra (from the special "Frozen Face-Off" of SpongeBob). Snow was blowing everywhere and they drove their vehicles though it.

"So, who is this friend?" Laneld asked. "And you better hurry up, because it is fr-freezing over here!"

"He's named PJ Walton, professional sledder and the "King of Ice", as I'd like to call him," Nathan said, headed to a hut covered in snow.

Nathan knocked on the door, and out came a big, muscular fish, who was blue.

"NATE!" PJ said, as he and Nathan hugged each other.

"It's been so long, buddy," Nathan said.

"Eh, what did you come here for?" pJ asked.

"Well, we need your help in an "icy situation," Nathan said. "You have a boat?'

"Sure do!" PJ said, revealing a rusty boat covered in snow.

"It'll do, let's go! Follow me," Nathan said.

"Okay okay, sure thing Nathan," PJ said. "Is this some surprise?'

"Just keep up with us to see," Nathan said, as the seven raced back to the base.

"I gotta say, you guys have some fancy vehicles.." PJ said.

"Well, you are about to get one!" Laneld said, as they escorted him inside.

"WOW! This place is so fancy..warm...and so much high-tech!" PJ said.

Darsun appeared, and greeted PJ.

"WOW! AN ALIEN!" PJ shouted.

"Well, sorta," Dash said.

"Welcome to the...Undersea Force, PJ," Darsun said.

"Cool, so what do we do?" PJ asked.

"Before that...would you like a vehicle upgrade?" Darsun asked.

"Sure thing," PJ said. "This old hunk of junk boat is feeling worn out anyways."

A bunch of tools flew down from the ceiling, and began fixing and upgrading PJ's boat - they finished, and a big white vehicle came out! It almost seemed like a giant snowmobile. It had ice skates on the bottom, and it could switch between skates or wheels below. It was gray and white, and had a cockpit on top. PJ's suit also got an upgrade - his color was white.

"WOW! This looks incredible!" PJ said.

"Also everyone, stand up, as the tools will make your suits and vehicles more ice resistant," Darsun said, as the tools did so.

"Sweet, this zone will be a breeze," Laneld said, as Dash whacked him.

"Please don't make bad puns around the new guy," Dash said.

"Would you like to name your vehicle?" Darsun asked to PJ.

"Yes! I'll call it the Ice Shredder!" PJ said. "But what exactly do we do?"

"Basically, we travel the universe, scattered places from a planet in space to get Zone Keys, and to fight off Vandals and Red Sentients," Nathan said.

"Confusing, but hey, I'll get the hang of it!" PJ said.

"We needed your help because we are headed for a vicious Ice Zone," Nathan said.

"Oh boy, I better get my skills on then!" PJ said.

"Anyways, this means 2 people need to stay behind at the base now," Darsun said.

"Eh, I need a break," Kane said, and Nora decided to stay behind too.

"Wait, Nora, you're not going?" Nathan asked.

"Eh, let's let the newbie try this out," Nora said.

PJ, Nathan, Laneld, Dash and Zelleo all raced out.

"Wow, white, red, purple, yellow and blue!" PJ said. "Such bright colors your vehicles have."

"Yeah, this is all Blue Sentient tech," Nathan said.

"Now let's gear up!" Dash said.

The key was blasted open, and all five headed to the Ice Zone. It was the same as last time, with high icy mountains, but there was a heavy blizzard.

"Wow, it has gotten so much colder, but thankfully our vehicles and suits are more ice resistant," Dash said.

Just then, a red portal opened, and in came the Red Sentients.

"Ugh, how do you guys keep finding us?!" Nathan asked.

"Little do you fools know that when a portal is opened on Earth, one can be opened on Senato too," Kuri said.

"Hm..I guess Darsun was right that Senato and Earth are alike in mysterious ways.." Dash said.

"That doesn't excuse their interruptions!" Laneld said, blasting sonic waves at the Red Sentients, but they dodged.

"I guess these are the baddies!" PJ said, driving the Ice Shredder forward, and smashed Korax to the side.

"GWAH! A strong new member I see.." Korax said.

"Wow, he isn't too bad!" Dash said, as he flew up on an icy ramp, and ripped open his blades beneath the Slashwind, and put a dent through the Magler.

"Looks like their vehicles got a small upgrade too!" Dash said, bracing the blizzard.

"Why have you fools come here?!" Kordon yelled, ripping his vehicle into two parts, and crushing Zelleo, but Zelleo used the Crusher to blast the two parts away.

"You know by now we're not going to tell you!" Nathan said, trying to attack Korax.

"WAIT NATHAN, WATCH OUT!" Dash yelled below, as he was flying around. "There is an ice geyser ahead!"

Nathan quickly hit the breaks, as a giant splash of ice blew from the ground.

"Watch out guys, my scanners say those things can freeze you solid! Even whiter than PJ's suit or more blue than my suit!" Zelleo warned.

Krosis went blasting flames from his tires, but he went sliding into an ice geyser and got frozen solid. His energy signal cracked inside, and it went flying away, as his vehicle disappeared, and the ice shattered.

"Dang...now I'm really gonna be careful!" Laneld said, as he blasted sonic waves at Korax, but they did not go far due to the icy wind.

Kyton went flying up from an icy cliff, and was headed straight for PJ!

"Let's see what this baby can do!" PJ said, as he pressed a button which made the Ice Shredder blow ice from the back, and shoot it at Kyton, which blinded him. He went smashing into a pointy and icy rock, which destroyed him.

"Whoa, impressive man!" Dash said.

"Now let's get out of here!" Nathan said, as the five drove out of the area.

"STOP THEM!" Korax yelled, as he, Kuri and Kordon went after them.

"Now let's look at the radar...it says the Vobi is....down?" Zelleo said, as they all paused.

"Down..?" Laneld said.

"Maybe underground?" Dash asked.

"Let's find out baby!" PJ said, as he made the Ice Shredder slice open the icy crust, and it made the ground crack.

"STOP!" Laneld yelled, but it was too late. The ground cracked and shattered, as a giant hole opened, and the five went falling down into some icy tunnels.

PJ and Laneld went slipping and sliding down a big blue icy tunnel.

"Whoa, I guess this is going to lead us to our destination.." PJ said.

Zelleo, Nathan, and Dash were sliding down another tunnel.

"Zelleo, what does your scanners say?" Nathan said, as he was sliding back and forth.

"We're almost there! I guess PJ helped us," Zelleo said.

Both teams went flying out of the two tunnels and into an icy dark cave.

"I see the Vobi over there!" Laneld said, pointing to the abandoned Vobi against the wall.

"Now let's see who has been piloting it..." Nathan said.

"I see it is indeed running.." Zelleo said, driving the Crusher forward.

Just then, out of the two tunnels came Kordon, Kuri and Korax.

"Well well well...what do we have here?" Korax laughed.

Just then, the Vobi launched missiles everywhere, and two landed and destroyed Kuri and Kordon.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Korax yelled, dodging them as they made the ground explode.

"I don't know, ask whoever is piloting that thing!" Laneld said, as the Vobi began driving forward.

Inside the cockpit of the Vobi, we see some golems of some sort.

"What...?" Nathan said. "What the heck are those things?"

"My scanners say these creatures are just simply Ice Golems that would lurk cold habitats like this. I assume they found this vehicle while lurking the caverns," Zelleo said, dodging a missile.

"Can we tell them we are not a threat, except for Korax?" Nathan said.

"I heard that foolish fish!" Korax said, blasting flames across the cave.

Korax then zoomed up and attacked PJ.

"Oh no, PJ!" Nathan yelled, but the Ice Golems from inside the Vobi were still attacking the others.

Just then, one missile hit the ceiling, and an icicle came falling down. PJ drove the Ice Shredder back, with Korax still on it, and went under the icicle, as it came falling down on Korax.

"NOO!" Korax yelled, as it crushed him, and his signal flew away.

"Great job PJ!" Dash said, as he flew up on top of the Vobi.

"Now, let's deal with these guys!" Nathan said.

"Come on, stop attacking us!" Laneld yelled to the golems.

"I say...it's fusion time!" Nathan said, as he ripped open the fuser.

"What does this baby do?" PJ asked.

"Just drive inside of it," Nathan said.

Nathan and PJ both drove inside of it as their suits turned white. Nathan's suit was red and white, though PJ's was all white already. Out of the portal came a red and white vehicle with blade saws on the sides, like a snowmobile.

"Let's call this baby the Glacier Cutter!" Nathan said, as he gave a hi-five to PJ.

They used it to attack the sides of the Vobi, putting a nice slice through it, then sliced open the back of the Vobi, and went flying in it.

"Great job guys!" Dash said.

The five raced inside of the Vobi's garage, and attacked Ice Golems that were in there. The Glacier Cutter sliced some of the Ice Golems, but they re-generated the ice on themselves.

"We can't destroy them..right?" PJ said to Nathan.

"If they keep trying to kill us, we may have to!" Nathan said.

However, the fusion was up, and Nathan went sliding away to the side.

"Please stop attacking us!" Nathan said, jabbing his sword at a golem as he jumped out of the Splitvire.

"We don't want to hurt you, but you keep attacking us!" PJ said.

"Nathan, they don't understand what you are saying. Perhaps you could speak into this alien translator of mine?" Zelleo said.

"It's worth a shot," Nathan said, as Zelleo threw it at him.

However, the translator got caught by a golem, and was about to crush it, but Laneld blasted a sonic wave at him, stunning the golem, and the device fell out of his hands, and Nathan grabbed it. He spoke into it. "We are not here to hurt you, please listen!"

The Golems froze for a second, and were confused. One golem spoke into the machine. The device said "Who are you?"

Nathan spoke to them through the translator that they were the Undersea Force and were here to retrieve this device they found. They were attacking them when they were the good guys, while the Red ones were the bad ones.

The Ice Golems then began to laugh.

"Um..what's so funny?" Laneld asked through the translator.

The Ice Golems explained through the translator that they did not mean to harm them - they were just playing around with it, and did not know it was a weapon. They found it today, and apologized.

"It's okay, we all make mistakes," PJ said through the translator.

The Undersea Force got inside of the Vobi, and drove it away, waving good-bye to the Ice Golems.

We cut back to the base, and they explained everything to Darsun.

"Wow, what a funny story. But at least now we have a spare Vobi in case the other breaks!" Darsun said.

"Yeah, so at least the mission wasn't a failure," Dash said.

"Now, welcome aboard the team PJ!" Nathan said, as he gave him a handshake.

"It'll just be like old times with how we sled together," PJ laughed, as the episode ends with the gang all laughing.

_______

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
Character Debuts: PJ Walton, Ice Golems, Mutated Plants

Area Debuts: Plant Zone, Frozen Tundra
Vehicle Debuts: Ice Shredder (PJ's vehicle), and Glacier Cutter (Fusion of Splitvire + Ice Shredder)
Dash stays behind for the first mission, and Nora and Kane stayed behind for the second.
From now on, 2 members will have to stay behind at the base.
PJ Walton joins the Undersea Force!
The gang gets an extra Vobi.

• Like 1

36. King of the Kornadomos

We see the Undersea Force at their base.

"Alert everyone: please report to the central area," Darsun's voice said over the speakers.

"I wonder what is going on.." Nathan said, tired, getting out of bed. He got out of his room and headed to the central area.

"So what is going on? I need my beauty sleep!" Nora said.

"Apparently, there is some odd activity coming from one of Senato's moons named Hydro," Darsun said.

"Moons?" Laneld asked. "I didn't know Senato had moons."

"Yes, it has two: Hydro and Flare." Darsun said. "Each represent the Sentient civilizations."

"So, how are we supposed to get to the moon?" Nora asked. "Our boats don't have spaceship modes.."

Everyone looked at Darsun hoping for a possibility.

"Sadly, there is no physically possible way for me to install that," Darsun said. "Like I said before, I could only update to underwater vehicles, and a space mode though would be a lot more complicated."

"Drat!" Laneld said. "Do we have to jump to the moon now?"

"Alright, fine, so I guess we'll have to use the Fuser to figure out how to get on the moon?" Kane said.

"Guess so, sorry," Darsun said, handing Nathan the Senato key.

"No worries, we are a team - we can always figure something out. Even when we were children and had tough issues, we came through," Nathan said.

Nathan, Nora, Laneld, Kane and Dash then zoomed out of the base and opened a Storm Field. They all raced their boats onto Senato's dusty surface.

"Alright...I see the Hydro moon up there," Kane said, using a space like telescope.

"So...how do we get up there?" Nathan pondered. "Our boats can't just magically grow wings."

Just then, we saw some big iron plates come falling from Hydro and smashing down onto the rocky surface, crushing some destroyed remains.

"WATCH OUT!" Nathan said, driving the Splitvire away.

"Dang....so someone is up there!" Nora said.

"Maybe I could send a signal to them?" Kane said. He blasted electric bolts into the sky from the Bolt Blaster toward Hydro.

Nothing happened.

"Well, it was worth a shot," Laneld said.

Just then, a space craft of some sort was smoking and came smashing down onto Senato's surface.

"SCATTER!" Nora yelled, dodging waves blasting from it.

The steam came smoking from the ship.

"Well...it looks your bolts blasted someone down.." Nathan said to Kane, who began to feel embarrassed.

Just then, a gray alien with a mining suit of some sort came out of the craft.

"You..WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" He yelled, charging towards the Undersea Force.

Nathan quickly backed away in the Splitvire. Kane blasted electricity onto the ground that stunned the alien.

He got back up and the others made sure he was okay.

"Ugh...why did you destroy my only chance of getting off this terrible planet?!" He said to them, throwing his fists.

"Who are you and what is going on?" Nora asked.

"I'm sorry little dude....we just wanted to see who was up there. We had no idea you were piloting something," Kane said.

"Sigh..it's not your fault, that stinky old craft was coming apart anyways.." He said, explaining the falling pieces from earlier.

"So..who are you? Why were you trying to leave?" Dash asked.

"Well..I am a type of alien called a Kornadomo. I guess I'll go back to the start of it all.." He said, as a flashback was shown.

"Millions of years ago, when Senato was still in order, well you may know by now that it was blown apart, so I'll skip that. As a part of this explosion, my planet..Korna, was affected from this blast and put the planet in rubble, disarming a lot of our technology, being a tech centered planet. We never recovered from the impact. Over a year or so ago, the Vanaldators sieged what was left of our planet and forced us to make weapons for them, seeing as we are all super engineers. Apparently they needed help with their weapons to fight someone named "The Undersea Force". All of my kind has been enslaved for their bidding.." The Alien explained.

"How did you escape?" Nora asked.

"The Vandalators were planning a prototype of a new space craft, but I stole it while they weren't looking and fled to Senato's blue moon, Hydro. I hoped I would be safe up there, and I was plotting to repair it and escape back to my home planet, and to find a way to rescue the others.." The Alien explained.

"I'm so sorry....and we are the Undersea Force. We have been fighting against them for a while," Nathan said. "We will free your people."

"Thank you...my name is Crump," Crump said. "I appreciate your kindness, but I don't know if it will work."

"We will kick their butts and fight for your freedom!" Laneld said.

"I appreciate your efforts...but there is one problem," Crump said.

"What?" Dash asked.

"Look behind you.." Crump said.

Squidstrictor appeared with the Tentacle Strangler in front of a crowd of Vandal Grunts.

"Oh my.." Nora said.

The Vandals formed a circle around them all.

"You are all under arrest by Vandalator law!" Argoron said, throwing a net around all six.

They all tried to cut out of the net, but the Vandals were too powerful.

"CAPTURE THEM!" Argoron yelled.

The Vandals clashed with them all. Squidstrictor shot a sticky net at Crump, capturing him. He used the Tentacle Strangler to smash Dash off the Slashwind, and captured him in the sticky net too.

"Guys, watch out!" Nathan yelled, and Laneld and Nora were captured. Kane was too in seconds.

"Ugh...they have gotten more powerful.." Kane said.

Nathan ripped open the chainsaw from the Splitvire, but Argoron threw a rock from the SharkSlammer at him, knocking the Splitvire over.

"Nathan? Nathan?" Darsun asked through the screen at the base. It then went blank.

"Oh no.." PJ said.

We see Nathan, Nora, Dash, Laneld, Kane and Crump in a jail cell, somewhere in the jungles of Senato.

"Ugh...I promise we'll get you out of this," Kane promised.

"I don't trust you fish folk so far," Crump said.

"And where are our vehicles?" Laneld asked.

"Down there.." Dash said.

The view reveals all six are trapped in a cage, hanging off a cliff.

"My people, it is time we finally get rid of the Undersea Force! And Crump...for attempting to escape from his duties," Argoron said, pulling out his sword Fangis.

"Please don't end our lives! I need to at least become a celebrity first!" Laneld said.

"Why did you enslave these poor creatures?!" Nora yelled to them.

"My dear, we needed all the help we could get...so we captured what was left of this engineering race and they all belong to us now," Argoron said.

"Can we at least get some final words?" Dash asked, nervously, looking below.

However, Argoron cut the vine holding the cage, and it went plummeting off the mountain.

"Farewell, Undersea Fools!" Argoron laughed, and the other Vandals cheered.

"AAAAAH! I CAN'T DIE YEEET!" Laneld yelled, sliding everywhere in the cage.

The cage went sliding down the mountain, and was starting to crack apart.

The cage went sliding into a tree though, and smashed open, and everyone came coming out.

"Ugh...is everyone okay?" Kane asked, getting up.

"Y-yes," Crump said, and Kane helped him.

"Thank you...maybe you aren't so bad after all," Crump said.

"But who knows where we are now.." Dash said.

We see Squidstrictor on the mountain, and he went hiding into a bush, and got in contact with Korax.

"Report. What's new?" Korax asked.

"Well, Argoron just sent the Undersea Force and a runaway Kornadomo off a cliff," Squidstrictor said.

"Interesting...I would've destroyed them myself, but whatever. A Kornadomo? You mentioned them before...perhaps I could use them for my army," Korax said.

"Hm...that would be tough...but I could pull it off," Squidstrictor said.

"Good, now get to work," Korax said, as the communication ended, and Squidstrictor heard a bush behind him shake.

"Hmm.." Squidstrictor said.

Natcher got into a conversation with Crink and Straus.

"Does anybody think there is erm...something suspicious about Squidstrictor?" Natcher asked nervously.

"What do you mean?" Straus asked. "He is a nobel warrior."

"Well...he has technology beyond our advances...and I HEARD HIM TALK WITH KORAX!" Natcher yelled, but shut his mouth.

"Don't be silly Natch, you are just imagining things like always," Crink laughed.

Natcher sighed, and was still worried.

We see Squidstrictor round up all of the Kornadomos.

"Listen up, you guys have been asked to get in this cargo ship," Squidstrictor said, forcing them inside.

"Why?" A Kornadomo asked.

"Lord Argoron's orders," Squidstrictor said, and the grunts not knowing what was really going on, helped load them in one by one.

"We're missing Crump," one Shark Grunt said.

"Find him...if he survived," Squidstrictor said.

The Shark Grunt and a Stingray Grunt searched the jungles, and the Undersea Force were in the clearing, with their vehicles.

"Thought you guys could get rid of us, eh? Maybe you should have placed our vehicles in a less convient spot," Nathan said.

"And made the cage less stable," Laneld said.

The grunts then ran away in panic.

"Take that you rascals!" Crump said from inside Kane's vehicle.

"Where is Crump?" Squidstrictor asked to the two grunts, but they ran away.

Squidstrictor saw the Undersea Force, and sighed.

"If you have to do something done right...do it yourself. Forget about Crump, what I have is good enough!" Squidstrictor said, and got into the cargo ship.

"Guys...we have to stop that cargo ship! Who knows where he is taking my people!" Crump panicked.

Argoron however, saw the ship, and jumped up on top, breaking into the control room with Squidstrictor.

"What is the meaning of this? I never commanded you to do this!" Argoron growled.

"Ah, sorry, but with the Undersea Force surviving, I feared they may try to um...steal the Kornadomos, so I decided to transport them," Squidstrictor said.

"Alright, but next time, wait for my permission," Argoron said, as Squidstrictor began driving it on the ground.

"HELP!" Kornadomos shouted from inside the cargo ship.

"Time for a fusion, Kane!" Nathan said, blasting the Fuser - he and Kane got into it and formed the ShockBlade and raced down after the Kornadomos.

"Interesting technology...you can fuse vehicles?" Crump asked.

"Yup, and our very own Kane helped make this possible," Nathan said.

"Good luck!" Nora yelled to the three in the ShockBlade as it began catching up to the cargo ship.

"So, where are you taking them?" Argoron asked to Squidstrictor.

"Well, uh, somewhere," Squidstrictor said, trying to avoid his secret about his alliance with Korax.

Just then, the ShockBlade began cutting the cargo ship and ramming into it.

"We have to save them!" Crump said from inside the ShockBlade.

"Ugh...the sub-species!" Argoron growled.

"This has a flight mode too!" Squidstrictor laughed, activating it.

The cargo ship began flying up, and the wheels went away.

"OH NO!" Nathan and Kane yelled.

They sped super fast and zoomed off a piece of debris as a ramp.

"This better work.." Kane said.

They landed on top of the cargo ship, and began putting a dent through the control room.

"AAH!" Squidstrictor yelled, and the ShockBlade began emitting shocks everywhere, attacking the two.

They opened a door to the hold room with the Kornadomos, and they were all surprised.

The ShockBlade managed to lure Squidstrictor and Argoron to a storage room in the back of the cargo ship, but it quickly zoomed out before the fusion ended, and locked them inside, as the Kornadomos cheered.

"NOO!" Both yelled from inside.

"Gah, this is all your fault!" Argoron yelled, pounding the door.

Nathan, Crump and Kane got to the control room in time. They managed to steer it into space.

"Wow, we finally have a space vehicle..." Kane said.

They hit the eject button on the storage room in the back, and it was detached from the cargo ship, leaving Squidstrictor and Argoron trapped in space, as the ejected part headed toward another planet.

"GAAAH!" Both yelled in the distance.

"That is what those punks get!" One Kornadomo said, looking in the back.

Kane and Nathan managed to find Korna, with help from Crump. They parked the cargo ship onto the surface, letting them all free.

"Thank you Undersea Force," Crump said. "I will not forget you, especially you Kane. You and I both shared very interesting technology interests."

Kane smiled, as the Kornadomos were free again on their planet.

"If those Vandals ever back you again, give us a call," Nathan said, driving the cargo ship back to Senato.

We see the Kornadomos on their planet, rebuilding their civilization.

"Someday, we will meet again Undersea Force.." Crump said, looking at the stars above.

_______

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Kornadomos, Crump

Area Debuts: Hydro (Senato's moon), Flare (another Senato moon, mentioned), Planet Korna

Vehicle Debuts: Cargo Ship

It is revealed that the Kornadomos were being used to help improve the Vandalator's technology.

PJ and Zelleo stay behind at the base.

37. Native Squid

After the events of the previous episode, we see the Kornadomos have successfully been reunited with their home planet. However, Argoron and Squidstrictor were drifting out in space on the storage room that broke off of the cargo ship.

"Ugh....why did you have to do this without my orders?!" Argoron yelled, attacking Squidstrictor. "Now we're stuck, drifting in this galaxy, faraway from Senato!"

"Look, relax, I was just following my master...I mean, I was just doing what I thought was best." Squidstrictor said.

"Well, doing what you thought was best has gotten us in this situation," Argoron said, growling.

"I'll make it up to you. In fact, I see a planet nearby...it is very tropical!" Squidstrictor noted.

"Indeed...looks like I won't be killing you just yet!" Argoron laughed. "Let's see if we can land this thing there and get any help."

The two managed to make the storage room shift near the tropical planet by going to the other side of it, and made it fall toward the planet. It then starting heading towards it at a fast speed.

"BRACE FOR IMPACT!" Argoron yelled.

The storage room then smashed into the surface of the planet, and went smashing into a palm tree of some sort, and the two went flying out.

"Well...there went our ride," Squidstrictor said, getting up, and referring to the busted storage room.

Argoron got up, and was looking around. "Where are we...?"

"This place reminds me of the Senato jungles....but it seems deserted..." Squidstrictor said.

"Wait, maybe there is life here...up there, I see smoke coming from a mountain!" Argoron said.

"I swear, this place is familiar..." Squidstrictor said. "Is this planet a main one of our solar system?"

"We'll find out soon enough, let's head toward the mountain before dawn, who knows what could be lurking on this planet," Argoron said, and he and Squidstrictor set off.

After a while of walking, they were close to the mountain.

"Ugh, this is taking forever!" Squidstrictor complained.

"Stomach it up a bit longer lad, we're almost there," Argoron said, starting to climb the mountain, but fell down.

"Ugh...this doesn't look easy.." Argoron said.

Just then, there was a sound from the bushes nearby.

"What was that?" Squidstrictor asked, getting his weapons ready.

Suddenly, five Electriosis Eels sprung out of the bushes with tons of electric bursting from them. They were very vicious and attacked with sparks.

"Look out!" Argoron said, using Fangis to deflect a spark.

"Thank you, looks like we have to watch out for each other now!" Squidstrictor said, using a sword to attack an eel.

Just then, one of the eels used its tail to strangle Squidstrictor like a cobra.

"H-elp!" Squidstrictor choked.

Argoron then used Fangis to slice the tail of the eel, and saved Squidstrictor.

"If anyone is going to kill you, it's gonna be me!" Argoron said jokingly.

Just then, the five began to retreat back in the woods.

"Nice, how did you scare them off?" Squidstrictor asked.

"I didn't.." Argoron said, confused.

Both looked up on the cliff, and see a warrior with a bow and arrow, and they fled back into the cave with smoke coming out of it.

“I knew it, someone does live here! We need to get up there and find out who it is!” Argoron said, as he began climbing.

After a while, the two made it to the top, and saw the cave.

“So...something is inside this cave..” Argoron said, pulling out Fangis.

“We must be cautious,” Squidstrictor said.

The two went into the cave, and it was pitch black. They then heard crawling noises.

“Who’s there?!” Argoron said, holding out Fangis.

The noise stopped, and the two walked further into the cave, and saw a light, with smoke coming from a fire.

“Well...we’re about to find out who’s in here..” Squidstrictor said.

The two walked in.....and found a clan of Squid Vandals, just like Squidstrictor.

“It can’t be...” Argoron gasped.

The Squids looked up and saw Argoron and Squidsrictor, and were surprised as well.

“Squidstrictor! You’ve returned to us!” One Squid said, and Squidstrictor gasped.

“But....who are you people? I thought I was the only Squid Vandal left!” Squidstrictor gasped.

“We...are your family,” a tall Squid said. “I am your father, Squidstrictor.” He had a cape, and a big staff, being held in one of his tentacles.

“This can’t be....how did you all survive these years on this lone, mysterious planet?” Squidstrictor asked in disbelief.

“Well...it wasn’t easy. You see, when the Vandalators decided to move on and conquer other planets, we stayed behind...of course, many of us began to die out. We managed to keep ourselves alive with magical herbs on this planet, named Verra,” Squidstrictor’s father said.

“Ah, I knew this planet was familiar,” Argoron said. “But this story sounds...odd. Are you telling the truth?”

“Why y-y---yESSS,” Squidstrictor’s father said.

“Are you okay?” Argoron asked, suspicious.

“Sorry, I was s-s-stuttering, as it has been so long since I’ve se-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-n my s-s-s-s-s-sonnnnnn..” Squidstrictor’s father said, hugging Squidstrictor.

“I know pa,” Squidstrictor said.

Argoron then grabbed Squidstrictor and began to whisper to him.

“Okay, something’s not right here...” Argoron said.

“I agree....it sounded like he was having some issue with speaking....but it seemed abnormal..” Squidstrictor said.

“So my son, it’s been so long, what else do you need to know?” Squidstrictor’s father asked.

“We may be headed out real quick,” Argoron interrupted.

“Yes! I agree, let’s head out!” Squidstrictor said.

“Okay, come back soon!” Squidstrictor’s father said.

The Squids waved good-bye.

“That was....strange..” Argoron said, getting out of the cave.

“Yes, something isn’t right. I don’t believe these are my real clan....they were too odd..” Squidstrictor said. “I need to sit down and think about this..”

“What should we do?” Argoron asked, curiously.

“Maybe you could go investigate? I’m still so confused about this,” Squidstrictor said.

“Alright, sure,” Argoron said.

Argoron then went back into the cave to investigate. He snuck up against the entrance, and was listening to the Squids’ conversation.

“So....is the plan working?” a Squid asked.

“Yes, but that malfunction nearly gave us away!” Another Squid said.

“Now...what is going on here?” Argoron whispered.

Squidstrictor’s father then began to pull off his face....to reveal a Red Rark grunt in disguise.

“I knew it!” Argoron gasped in shock. “I must warn Squidstrictor!”

“Yes, I must have had some malfunction...but no worries, as long as we can destroy Argoron..” the Red Rark said.

All the other Squids pulled off their Squid costumes to reveal Red Rarks as well.

“We didn’t do a very good job with the story....but as long as the plan works,” a Red Rark said.

Argoron began to run through the caves, and as he got the entrance, two Red Rarks sprung down from the cave ceiling and attacked him.

“I knew this was a trick! You won’t be fooling me anymore!” Argoron yelled, as he sliced the two in half with Fangis.

“That was too easy..” Argoron said, as he picked up a broken Red Rark head.

He ran out of the cave, and saw Squidstrictor.

“SQUIDSTRICTOR!” Argoron yelled.

“What’s wrong?” Squidstrictor asked, getting up.

“These Squids aren’t your family, they are Rarks in disguise!” Argoron said, pulling out a damaged Red Rark head.

“Oh, no worries...” Squidstrictor laughed. “I already knew that.”

“What....what is going on?” Argoron asked, pointing Fangis at Squidstrictor.

Just then, six Red Rarks appeared out of the caves, and surrounded Argoron, with red electric staffs pointed at him.

“Treason, is it?!” Argoron yelled.

“Not treason, a plan. I had been planning this since the Kornadomo incident...” Squidstrictor laughed.

“It can’t be....why-” Agoron said, as just then, the Red Rarks blasted red electricity at Argoron. Each one put their staff into the ground, and six red beams were blasting at Argoron.

“GAHHHH!” Argoron yelled.

“Mwa ha ha ha! Once you are destroyed, I will become the new Vandal Warlord! I’ll tell everyone you wanted me to be the new warlord before your death,” Squidstrictor laughed.

“Ugh....this-this is a trick! You could not have planned this all...unless....the cargo-” Agoron said, getting cut off.

“Yes, I had planned with Korax in the storage room while we were drifting. He sent a few Red Rarks to Verra to carry out our plan, to get rid of you. With you gone, I could ally the Vandalators with the Red Sentients. I’ve been in an alliance with him, and you haven’t known it!” Squidstrictor laughed. “I purposely lead us to this planet, and was planning on you finding out, to bring you to this exact location! I knew the whole time they were faking being Squids, which is why I wasn't as surprised."

“I thought....we were getting to be friends..” Argoron said, getting shocked by the red beams.

“That’s a good one!” Squidstrictor said. “You know how hard I wanted to be Vandal Warlord, being the last Squid...and most unique Vandal..” Squidstrictor said. “Allying with Korax would give me this power....and we plotted your downfall with this creative plan!”

“Ugh...what happened to the Squidstrictor, deep down, who was loy-yal to me?” Argoron said, stuttering.

“Maybe at one point when we were conquering Universe Keys...but Korax is who I am loyal to!” He laughed.

Just then, the Scorcher drove up the mountain and landed on the ground, blasting flames everywhere, and Korax jumped out of it.

“Well well well...Argoron...we finally meet..” Korax laughed, ripping open his blade arm.

He was still being shocked the death by the blasts, in pain.

“Eventually, these blasts will kill you!” Korax laughed.

“Squidstrictor...I know deep down you really do respect me....this can’t be the t-truth..” Argoron said.

“When you beat me for control of the tribes, this got personal!” Squidstrictor yelled.

“Good, let your anger release!” Korax laughed.

The blasts began super charging and were at the point of destroying Argoron.

“Please Squidstrictor...who are you really loyal to?” Argoron said.

“Yes, tell us who you are loyal to!” Korax laughed.

“You REALLY want to know?” Squidstrictor said. “I am loyal to..”

Squidstrictor then pulled a staff out of the ground and blasted Korax with it, making his energy signal fly away.

“...Argoron”, Squidstrictor finished, as he deactivated the blasts, causing a white flash, and Argoron fell to the ground.

“What....?” Argoron asked.

“Yes! I'm sorry for what I did..Argoron, you made me realize I do have a choice! I don’t have to be with the Red Sentients....the Vandals are my only family..” Squidstrictor said.

“T-thank you for realizing who you really wanted to be with,” Argoron said, recovering from the blasts.

“Squidstrictor....this must be a joke!” A Red Rark said, scared.

“It’s not!” Squidstrictor said, destroying two of them. “To be honest, I had been planning on betraying Korax long before this plan anyways, I just wanted to act things out!”

“So you mean...you were never mad at me?” Argoron asked.

“Of course not, I was honored when you made me second in command of your squad, and I just waited for the moment to stick it to Korax,” Squidstrictor said. “Now let’s finish them off! I hope you can forgive me!"

Argoron used Fangis to slice a Red Rark in half, and dodged another’s staff, making it blast itself, as Squidstrictor jabbed one through the head, throwing it off the cliff. They were all finished,

“So, are you going to attack me? I did technically double-cross you back there..” Squidstrictor said.

“No,” Argoron said.

“No? But I nearly killed you..” Squidstrictor said.

“Yes....but you are our family, and maybe your only one.” Argoron said. "And I knew deep down, you didn't mean what you said, I saw it in you the whole time during the attack."

“You may be right...but my Squid clan, I may never find them...” Squidstrictor sighed.

“Well...at least you still have us,” Argoron smiled, holding out his hand, and Squidstrictor used his tentacle to grab it.

“Now come, I always had faith in you. Let’s head back to Senato, this planet could have more odd creatures lurking,” Argoron said, and the two headed off.

We see Korax coming out of his Healing Chamber in his volcano base on Senato, irritated.

“Ugh, I can’t believe Squidstrictor double-crossed me! I guess this shows you can never trust a filthy Vandalator!” Korax said, angry.

“Sir, don’t get too distraught...I have news,” Kuri said.

“What is it?” Korax asked curiously.

“We’ve discovered there is a gateway in the oceans of Earth that directly links to Senato. If we can find the portal on Senato...we can easily invade Earth,” Kuri explained.

“Good....good. Undersea Force, be prepared...I am coming!” Korax laughed, as the episode ended.

_______

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Area Debuts: Verra, Cave

This episode picks off where the previous one ended.

First episode where the Undersea Force doesn’t appear at all.

A gateway is discovered that directly links to Senato in the ocean.

Squidstrictor breaks his alliance with the Red Sentients, showing his true loyalty to the Vandalators.

• Like 1

38. The Dragon's Mouth

"What's new, Dars?" Nathan asked to Darsun, as she was looking at a map of the ocean.

"Well everyone, I've detected a portal to Senato that I wasn't aware of.." Darsun said.

"Huh, that's strange...the location looks like where my master, Master Towaius, resides!" Dash said.

"Well, get your boat mobiles ready, this is a crucial mission. We must disarm that portal. If my brother were to find the other link on Senato, he could invade the seas...and then go up to the rest of Earth!" Darsun said.

"Yes madame!" Laneld said, as he and the other six members rode out, as nobody had to stay behind this time.

They drove their boats to an out-skirted part of Bikini Bottom, close to another city, and there were lots lots of moss and statues, with a big water fountain, and stone tiles.

"Well, this is where he is...it's been a long time since we've met each other.." Dash said.

"Well, hopefully he'll understand somehow," Nathan said, as they walked up the stone stairs, and entered a huge gate to a garden, where Master Towaius resided in the center, meditating.

"Ah, student Dash...you have returned.." Master Towaius said, rising up.

"How did he know we are here?" Nathan asked.

"He's my sensei....he knows all," Dash said, bowing down to him.

"Nice to meet you, man!" PJ said.

"A pleasure to meet you," Nora said, shaking his fin.

"And you should all get better manners! Greet me as my student did!" Master Towaius snapped.

They all bowed down to him.

"I can tell this is going to be complicated.." Laneld muttered to himself.

"So then, what brings you back here?" Towaius asked.

"Oh, it's just been so long," Dash said. "I missed you man."

"Ah yes, you were my most wisest student. I am glad to see you have advanced your skills," he said.

Meanwhile, we see the Red Sentient 5 on Senato.

"Hmm....I sense the fish people are at the portal you told me about, Kuri," Korax said.

"But where is the portal?" Kordon asked.

"We'll see when they find it.." Korax laughed. "We'll lead them right to us!"

We cut back to Master Towaius' home.

"Alright, enough impressions, let's investigate where that portal is.." Nathan wondered, searching around the area.

"Is it down here?" Laneld said, looking in the grass.

"Whoa.." Dash said, as he bumped into a statue of a sea dragon's mouth pointed at the gang.

"Ah yes, an old monument of mine.." Towaius said.

"You don't think..?" Nathan asked.

"It's worth a shot," Dash said, as he and Nathan went into it.

They found it was pitch black, but there was a small tablet in the center.

"Hm..it appears to be in sentient writing.." Nathan said.

He touched a button on it, and it began to glow. A portal then opened up!

"Guys, we found the portal!" Nathan yelled.

Just then, the portal opened at the end on Senato too.

"YES!" Korax yelled, and he and his gang drove right into it.

"What is that ruckus?!" Towaius yelled. "Dash, as my student, I expect you to not mess with that!"

"Sorry master, but something serious is kind of about to happen-" Dash tried to say, but was cut off.

The Red Sentient 5 then came flying into the area.

"Guys, CODE RED! I REPEAT, CODE RED!" Kane yelled on a communicator with Darsun.

"Oh no, our location has been compromised!" Darsun panicked.

"Now Earthlings...wait a minute, this doesn't look like Earth.." Korax said. "I think it sent us to another zone!"

"Don't get out! I have detected we are in a water zone of some sort.." Kuri said.

Kyton however, exploded because of all the water surrounding him, and his energy signal flew through the portal.

"Okay, seriously now? We really need to get him a more safe vehicle," Kordon yelled.

"Wow, are they seriously oblivious to the fact we are underwater?" Laneld face-palmed.

"Korax.." Towaius muttered to himself, implying he knows him.

Towaius got out a cane, and some fighting styles.

"Stay back, you demons!" Towaius yelled.

"He's still got it!" Dash laughed.

The RS5 drove off however, heading down the stone pathways.

"We have to stop them, when they get out to Bikini Bottom, everyone will be in danger!" Nora said. They raced after Korax, and Master Towaius looked down at them all.

"Hmm...good luck, young ones," he said.

Krosis turned around and blasted fire wheels at them, but they faded away due to the water.

"Our powers are useless!" Krosis yelled.

"But we can still fight!" Korax yelled, ramming into the Splitvire.

"Hey..I remember something they said earlier," Zelleo said. "Remember how Kyton was destroyed?"

"Yeah?" Nathan said, fighting off Kuri.

"We can try smashing their vehicles to let water in....and that will easily destroy them!" Zelleo said.

"Let me see!" Kane yelled, driving up to Krosis.

Kane blasted a bolt at the window of Krosis' vehicle, and it cracked, and the water rushed in, destroying Krosis, as his energy signal flew back to the portal at the top.

"Oh no...this may pose as a threat, sir!" Kuri warned Korax.

"Then we'll flee back to the portal for now!" Korax yelled, as he and Kuri drove up the path again.

Nora used the Grangler to smash the window of Kordon's vehicle, and the water rushed in, destroying him as well, as his energy signal flew away. Kuri and Korax remained, but they were getting away.

"Well, this was easier...but they are getting away!" Zelleo yelled.

"Time for a fusion!" Nathan said, looking at Dash; Dash agreed.

They blasted the Fuser, and both went through, to reveal out the SkySlicer, as it flew up to where Korax and Kuri were headed.

"That's my student..." Towaius said, looking at them from below on a stone path.

The SkySlicer sliced down on their vehicles, and made a small crack on Kuri's dome.

However, Korax and Kuri sped up, and flew into the tunnel portal, as the SkySlicer was at full speed.

Master Towaius was walking away, but tripped due to them racing by, and fell into the portal!

"Master!" Dash yelled, as they flew straight into the portal.

"Guys, be okay!" Nora yelled, from afar.

"I hope they can handle Korax.." Kane said.

The SkySlicer's time was up, and came apart, as they landed to the Red Sentient area of Senato.

"Well well well, you're in our dominant area now.." Korax laughed, ripping open his blade arms, and threw fire at the three, as they dodged, and hid behind a rock.

"Master Towaius, don't get yourself into this!" Dash said.

"No...do not worry my student." He said.

"But, you have no idea who you are dealing with, old man!" Nathan said.

"I may be old...but as Dash said, I know all. Let me help you get home, and off of Senato," He said.

"How did you know?" Nathan asked, surprised.

"I am not exactly oblivious that the portal links to this planet," Towaius said. "I have done some universe travels before."

"I never knew, my master. You truly do know all," Dash said.

"Yes, and you have a chance to be like me. I have gotten old...my life is nothing now," Towaius said. "But you have a chance to become like me, Dash.."

"Sir, are you saying.." Nathan asked.

"Yes, I will get you back home...but I will stay behind to do so.." Master Towaius said.

"Master, don't! We don't talk anymore, so I was so excited to see you again.." Dash said. "Don't leave me again now."

"No, do not worry for me....and I never forgot you. I was always in your heart." Master Towaius said. "Now let me distract them."

"Okay...do it," Dash said.

He ran out, and began attacking Korax, as he kicked him in the face.

Korax then tossed him against a large rock near his hideout.

"Ugh...it has been a long time...Korax," Master Towaius said, getting back up.

"Huh...do I know you?" Korax asked, confused.

"Maybe not, but I know you well.." Master Towaius said, getting back up, and clashed with Korax.

Nathan and Dash tried getting away in their vehicles, but were stopped by Kuri, who appeared out of her stealth mode.

"Going somewhere?" She laughed.

Master Towaius dodged Korax's punch, and he flicked a small pebble at Kuri's vehicle.

"You missed, weak old fool!" Korax laughed.

"I didn't." Towaius said.

The pebble went flying and enlarged the crack on Kuri's dome, and hit her in the head.

"Gah!" She yelled, going out of control, and lost focus.

Nathan zoomed up fast, and ripped open the chainsaw on top of the Magler, and it sliced through Kuri, and her energy signal went flying away, as the vehicle disappeared, and Nathan fell down to the ground, zooming up.

"Master Towaius, get out of here!" Nathan warned to him.

"No....I will stay." He said.

"Gah, calling in all Red Rark reinforcements!" Korax said on a communicator in the Scorcher. We then heard many Rark vehicles moving in.

"Come on man, we can save you!" Dash said.

"You did a good job as my student...but my time has come. Destroy the tablet, and leave me behind. You can share my teachings to many others," Master Towaius said. "Just always remember what I taught you."

"Sir...I'll always keep your legacy on!" Dash said, saluting to him.

"Let's move," Nathan said.

Nathan and Dash then saw the portal was nearby, and they zoomed toward it.

Master Towaius then confronted Korax.

Nathan and Dash got out, and Nathan closed the portal, as he pressed the switch that closed the connection with Senato. Nathan then destroyed the tablet while he was at it. It disconnected the portal.

"Well Darsun...we disconnected the portal.." Nathan said, talking to her.

"But at what cost.." Dash sighed, looking at Master Towaius' cane laying on the ground.

We cut back to Senato, and see Korax and Master Towaius.

"Now then, let's finish this once and for all.." Korax laughed, and charged towards Master Towaius.

Master Towaius ran up, and punched his blade arm, causing a clashing sound, and the screen fades away.

We cut back to the Undersea Force base.

"Well, it is seems like the portal is disconnected from Senato's portal lines, good work everyone....but it is a shame Master Towaius sacrificed himself," Darsun said, sadly.

"He knew his time was coming, so he risked his life to save us all...and help our mission," Dash said. "He treated me like his own son.."

"He did a nobel thing, and I applaud him for that," Zelleo said.

"Hopefully he comes back one day safely," Nathan said, and the episode ends with a zoom in of the Sea Dragon Statue.

----------

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Master Towaius (mentioned in 16, but this is his first full appearance)

Area Debuts: Master Towaius' home

It is revealed where the gateway from the previous episode is - a Sea Dragon Statue in Master Towaius' garden, but it is now disabled from connections to Senato.

• Like 1

39. Stone Cold Guardian

"I'm bored, anything new?" Dash asked.

"Not really," Darsun said. "Just take a break for now."

Nathan went off and watched some TV in the lounge room.

"You know, it feels..different with no new missions," Laneld said.

"Well, their galaxy can't have an issue every ten seconds," Nathan said. "Sometimes we need balance."

"Well actually, never mind, I'm picking up some Red Sentient activity in a Misty Mountain Zone, move out!" Darsun yelled.

"Oh come on!" Laneld said, irritated.

"Sorry, but PJ and Kane got the call to stay behind," Darsun said.

Nathan, Laneld, Nora, Zelleo, and Dash all headed out into the Storm Field, and were at the Misty Mountain Zone.

"Hmm, it sure is foggy...try to stick together gang," Nathan said.

They saw some flames coming up from the mountain path, and they quickly raced there, but a flame blast shot down at them from Krosis.

"You will not get the key this time, life forms!" Korax laughed.

Nathan drove up with the Splitvire and attacked him, and he went falling behind.

Kuri turned invisible and attacked Nora, and headed for the key.

However...just then, a portal appeared in the middle of their battle.

"What the heck?" Zelleo said.

Out of the portal appeared a stone warrior on a green and gray motorbike, named the Stone Grinder.

"Um...who is this?" Nora asked.

"That is Sawkus, you fool," Kuri said to her.

"Greetings...Red Sentients...Undersea Force....I am Sawkus," Sawkus said. "I bring balance to the universe."

"Okay, now let us FIGHT!" Korax yelled.

"Not so fast.." Sawkus said, pulling out a hammer and slamming it to the ground.

"Okay seriously now, why are you here, Sawkus?" Kuri asked, curiously.

"Like I said...I bring balance to the universe. This war however...is not in balance. The Undersea Force side is too powerful, while the Red Sentient side is weaker in the war...I have to bring balance." Sawkus said.

"Um...that seems kind of stupid, we're supposed to defeat them, pal," Dash said.

"Ah, but in fair ways - this battle is not balanced, and thus unfair. Thus, I must do my ways to balance it." He said, slamming his hammer, and it made the ground shake.

Dash flew up and tried to attack him, but Sawkus smashed him out of the air with his hammer.

"DASH!" Nathan yelled, zooming up to it, but Sawkus rammed against him with his motorbike.

"I shall bring balance, whether you like it or not," Sawkus said, and he attacked both the Undersea Force and Red Sentients. Korax blasted fire at his chest though and stormed off for the key.

"Fine, but how do we settle balance without trying to kill each other?" Nathan asked.

"That is not my problem..you'll have to figure that our for yourselves," Sawkus said.

Just then, Sawkus collapsed to the ground, and was in pain.

"What's going on now?" Laneld asked as he drove up to him.

"Ugh..that fire blast from Korax damanaged my power core," Sawkus said.

"Why should we help you? You kept attacking us.." Nathan said.

"Look, I can't give any exceptions, I just have to keep balance in the universe. It is my goal. You are too strong in the war...but, please, help revive my power core, and maybe I'll give you some advice," Sawkus said.

"Fine fine, but how do we revive your power core?" Laneld asked.

"Heh..that's up to you to figure out.." Sawkus said.

"Well great, it could be ANYTHING!" Laneld said, annoyed.

Nathan looked at the Universe Key, and Sawkus smiled.

"I think I know," Nathan said, as he drove up and attacked the Red Sentients.

Nathan then snagged the key, and zoomed off the mountain.

"No, don't let him get away!" Kuri yelled, as he tried to attack him, but the Splitvire sliced through an arm of the Magler's, and he went slamming to the ground. He jammed the key into Sawkus's power core, and it was restored.

"Thank you for this...I won't forget your kindness, and I will repay you," Sawkus said.

Kordon went zooming off with the Burner, but Sawkus threw his hammer right into the cockpit, and it destroyed Kordon, making his energy signal fly away.

"Now that was awesome." Zelleo said.

Zelleo used the grapple hook from the Crusher to strike Kuri's vehicle, and made it smash into a rock wall, making her energy signal fly away.

Krosis blasted flames at them, but Sawkus threw his hammer through the fire blasts and it destroyed him, making his energy signal fly away.

Nathan told Sawkus to watch out, as Kyton went flying down with the Flame Wheel, and Nathan ripped open the chainsaw from the Splitvire and it destroyed Kyton as he flew away in his energy signal.

"Ah..Sawkus, I remember you well.." Korax said, ripping open his blade arm.

"Yes, it has been, and I've done my part to bring balance," Sawkus said.

"Alright guys, time to finish this battle!" Nathan said, as all five attacked Korax.

Laneld shot sonic waves at the Scorcher, and it made Korax confused, as Nora smashed the Scorcher, and Korax's energy signal flew away.

"Good job Undersea Force...the balance has shifted now...." Sawkus said.

"Thanks, but I don't understand, why must you keep balance?" Nora asked.

"The Space Creators decided it. They needed a guardian to keep balance in the Universe, to make sure one side is not powerful than the other. Those Universe Keys were all placed in the Zones by the Creators. When Senato split apart, they decided to keep their sacred Universe Keys in those Zones - so thus, that is why they ended up there, and why I must keep balance in them." Sawkus explained.

"Well, that makes sense, I admit." Dash said. "But how do you know if one side is out of balance?"

"I feel it...my mind tells me. Originally it sensed the Undersea Force was out of balance..but then when Korax attacked me, they were out of balance. Winning the battle has put balance back into the sides." Sawkus explained.

"Well, we can call this a day," Nathan said.

"Wait a minute...I am feeling a shift in the balance.." Sawkus said. "The Red Sentient side has grown stronger.."

"What's going on?!" Dash asked.

"No clue, but we have to get to Senato and pronto," Nathan said.

They managed to get the key from Darsun and eventually appeared on Senato.

"Now let's see what our Red Sentient pals are up to," Nathan said.

They headed over to the Red Sentient area of Senato, and noticed they were building something.

"I don't like the looks of this.." Dash said.

It turns out, they were constructing a giant robot.

"I've had ENOUGH of our failures, it is time we finish them once and for all!" Korax yelled. "Work faster!"

The Undersea Force stormed in however to stop the construction.

"Not if we have anything to say about it!" Nora said, attacking the red robot.

"GAH! How did they find us?!" Korax yelled.

"With the help of Sawkus," Nathan said.

"I am not helping you, I am only maintaining balance," Sawkus said. "Now you must fight, and the winner will be decided from there.."

"Well okay then, we'll beat them twice in a day!" Nathan said, as he sliced through the steel of the robot. Nora smashed the top parts of the robot by climbing up on it with the Grangler, and Laneld blasted sonic waves at the robot.

"I think it is time to finish this thing off...with a fusion!" Nathan said, as he blasted the Fuser, and he drove into the portal, along with Zelleo, to form the Crushvire. It was yellow and red, and had blades in the front, with a tall cabin at the top. They used it to ram down the robot, and it crushed some Red Rark grunts, and it destroyed Kyton again.

"Your move, Korax," Zelleo said to him.

"NO NO NO NO!!" Korax yelled.

"Your time is up, Korax," Nathan said, as he made the Crushvire zoom up and rip him in half with the blades in the front.

"Wait...it went into the cave, maybe we can destroy his Healing Chamber!" Zelleo said.

"Not if we have anything to say about it!" Kuri yelled, and a bunch of Red Rark grunts stormed them in a circle. The Crushvire then de-fused, and all five were trapped.

"The balance has shifted again...you are on your own, Undersea Force," Sawkus winked at them.

"Hey now, that's not very nice!" Laneld said.

"Just doing my duty, I never said I'd fully help you, but I'd never said I'd abandon you, either.." Sawkus said, as he stood there to watch the battle.

Just then though, Nathan forgot about the key for Senato.

The Red Rark grunts were about to crash into them.

"Oh wow, I forgot about this!" Nathan said. He used the key to make a portal back to Bikini Bottom.

"Good luck in the future, Undersea Force! I will warn you though...I may work against you in the future depending on circumstances," Sawkus said, and drove off on the Stone Grinder.

All five then headed into the portal, and the Red Rark army zoomed towards them, but they disappeared, and they then smashed into each other, causing the parts to fly everywhere.

"Ugh...this isn't over, life forms.." Kuri said.

We cut back underwater, and to the Undersea Force base.

"Ah, Sawkus...an old friend of mine," Darsun said, as she put the Misty Mountain Zone key up into the tower.

"So will Sawkus really work against us in the future?" Nora asked. "He seemed nice..."

"It's a possibility...but it is just his job, and, even if he does, I have faith you'll still be victorious," Darsun said.

"You know, even though he did attack us at first, it was understandable..it was like he was giving us courage to beat the Red Sentients." Nathan said.

We see Sawkus looking at the stars on Senato, standing on a rock.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Undersea Force...but the road ahead will be challenging. I will not be taking either side, but I will not be neglectful, either. Maybe someday I will help you again.." Sawkus said, as the episode ended.

_________

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Sawkus, Space Creators (mentioned)

Vehicle Debuts: Stone Grinder, and Crushvire (Fusion of Splitvire + Crusher)

Area Debuts: Misty Mountain Zone

PJ and Kane stayed behind at the base in this episode.

We learn the Space Creators put all of the Universe Keys in the Zones.

40. The Shadow Zone

We see the Undersea Force in a Magma Zone, searching for the zone key.

The Red Sentients however, appeared out of a Red Portal ready for battle.

"Alright guys, we're not losing - let's get that key!" Nathan said, bashing into Korax.

"STOP THEM!" Korax yelled, as he rammed Nathan to the side, blasting flames at him.

We see the key on an island in the middle of lava fields, and inferno blasting everywhere.

"This is our dominant element now, foolish ones!" Kordon yelled.

"Dash, I think you know what to do," Nathan said. He blasted the Fuser, and he and Dash got into the fusion portal...but just then, something odd happened.

"What's going on?!" Dash asked.

Just then, the portal disappeared.

"What the...did the Fuser glitch? Where did they go?!" Nora said, smacking Kuri's vehicle.

"This isn't normal...but whatever happened, let's hope they are okay!" Kane said, blasting an electric bolt at Kordon.

"In the meantime, let's get that key!" PJ said, ramming Kyton into the lava fields, destroying him, and making his energy signal go away.

Meanwhile, we see where Dash and Nathan ended up..in some dark Zone, with shadows everywhere, and a grey background.

"Huh..where are we?" Dash asked. They also noticed they were stuck in their fusion.

They were in the Magma Zone...at least what they thought it was. It was a Shadow version of it. All the magma was frozen, and the Red Sentients and Undersea Force weren't there.

"You may remember me," a voice said, and it was revealed to be Sawkus, riding it on the Stone Grinder.

"Sawkus, hey man. Why did you bring us here?" Nathan asked.

"I've brought you to the Shadow Zone using my powers...a hidden and ancient zone that was an unitended result of the zone creations. The Shadow Zone is the opposite side of the Zones...darkness spreads here...no time passes...all frozen. It basically contains every zone, in shadow form," Sawkus explained. "We are in the Shadow Zone of the Magma Zone."

"That's nice, but why were we brought here?" Dash asked. "And why haven't we unfused yet?"

"I brought you here to discover a great secret to help your cause...and like I said, time is frozen in the Shadow Zone, so the fusion won't break here." Sawkus explained.

"Well alrighty...and one last question: Who are they?!" Dash yelled, referring to a bunch of Shadow Warriors speeding in on shadow bikes at the gang.

"Watch out for those...they are Shadow Warriors, lost travelers of the Shadow Zone that were turned into those creatures. If they shoot shadow blasts at you, watch out...you could turn into one of them," Sawkus said, as he began driving past them.

The Shadow Warriors began to attack, and they shot dark blasts at the SkySlicer, turning some parts of it into shadow.

They shot a dark blast at Sawkus, but he countered with his hammer and destroyed one.

"You may want to speed this up, I don't want to become a Shadow Warrior!" Nathan yelled, slicing some of them.

"There is a portal to the next Shadow Zone, let's get into it!" Sawkus yelled, smashing a Shadow Warrior into dust with his hammer.

They went flying into the portal, and it took them to the Shadow version of the Destroyed City Zone (from Episode 10).

"Man, this place gives me the creeps...how much longer till the end of the Shadow Zone whole?" Dash asked. "I don't want to encounter more of those Shadow dudes."

"We are making progress, just stay clear of the Shadow Warriors, and don't get hit by them," Sawkus said, driving on.

Meanwhile, we cut back to the Magma Zone, and see the Undersea Force is still fighting the Red Sentients.

"Ugh, I wish Dash and Nathan didn't disappear on us," Nora said, still fighting Kuri.

"Without your leader, you are doomed!" Kordon yelled, smashing into Kane.

Kane blasted a bolt at some rocks, and they fell down on the Burner, crushing Kordon, and making his energy signal fly away.

"So, three remain on each side..but we will prevail!" Korax yelled, blasting flames everywhere.

Nora then clashed into Kuri, and they were falling towards the magma flames.

"NORA! Get out of there!" PJ yelled.

Nora then got back up, and smashed Kuri's cockpit, and Kuri threw her against the side, and nearly fell into an inferno pit.

However, Nora jumped up, and began to push her towards the magma pit, as the tires sunk into it.

Their wheel hands clashed together...but PJ rammed to the back of Nora and gave her a boost, and it pushed Kuri into the lava, destroying her, and making her energy signal fly away.

"Thanks for the help, PJ!" Nora yelled.

"Hm..so be it, not bad so far.." Korax said. "But I will still win."

We then cut back to the Shadow Zone.

"Uh oh, more Shadow Warriors!" Nathan said, as the SkySlicer attacked them and destroyed the Shadow Warriors that came towards them.

One more though shot a blast at the SkySlicer, turning more of it shadowy.

"Ugh...we have to be careful!" Nathan said, as they fired a missile at it, destroying the Shadow Warrior.

They then went to the next Shadow Zone, which was a Shadow version of the Steel Platform Zone (from Episode 4).

They kept tredging on, but they encountered more Shadow Warriors, this time with swords and shields on their bikes.

"They are getting more vicious...watch out!" Sawkus said, slamming his hammer down on one, destroying it.

One of them used its sword to jab Dash in the shoulder, and his arm turned shadowy, as Sawkus attacked it and destroyed it.

"Dash..are you okay?" Nathan asked to him above.

"Ugh..." Dash said, and started to act odd.

"The Shadow attack might be getting to him," Sawkus said.

"GRAH!" Dash yelled, and began to attack Nathan.

"Oh no..he's getting infected!" Nathan said, fighting him off.

"Dash, snap out of it!" Nathan said, and rammed Dash's shoulder that was infected.

Nathan was driving, but Dash kept attacking him, and it made the SkySlicer bash into some Shadow Warriors, and nearly fall off the platform.

Nathan floored it though and tried to get to the next portal.

"Dash, stop!" Nathan yelled, kicking him into the back of the SkySlicer.

Dash was still trying to attack Nathan, under the influence of the shadow infection, but Nathan saw the next portal, and flew into it.

They made it to the next zone, and Dash was feeling better.

"Ugh..I feel better now," Dash said. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay, you were being under its influence. Now let's get to the end, together," Nathan said.

This time, the gang was at a Shadow version of the Desert Zone (from Episode 16).

"We're almost there, after this, we have one more Zone to go till we find the secret.." Sawkus said, as he drove on. "Try to keep up."

We then cut back to the Magma Zone, as the fighting continues.

"GWAAH! DON'T LET THEM WIN!" Korax yelled as he jumped out of the Scorcher and attacked PJ.

Just then though, Kane blasted an electric bolt from behind, and it destroyed Korax, making his energy signal go away.

Krosis was the only one left, and it was up to him to win for the Red Sentients. He blasted fires from his tires everywhere, and Nora, PJ, and Kane tried to dodge.

Inferno flames blasted from the lava, and they were on a bridge above it. The flames cracked through the stone bridge, and it collapsed, as Krosis fell down into it, and was destroyed, and flew away in his energy signal.

In the rubble, we saw the path was cleared for the Key, and Nora got close enough to use her electric grip to grab the key.

"Yes, that's what I call teamwork! If only Nathan and Dash were here to see it.." PJ said.

We then cut back to the Shadow Zone, and see the gang on the trail.

"So Sawkus..what exactly is this secret?" Nathan asked.

"Can't say yet, I can only lead," Sawkus said.

"Eh, I figured you'd say that," Dash said.

They were on the Desert mountain trail, and just then, we saw some Shadow Warriors above them, and then jumped down on their Shadow Speeders, and attacked them.

Nathan and Dash used the SkySlicer to slice through two of them, and Sawkus smashed another one of them.

"Man, these things are starting to get very annoying.." Dash said.

They then came to the next portal, but the Shadow Warriors blocked them. They were surrounded from the back too.

"Great..what do we do?" Dash whispered.

"Let's make our move...NOW!" Nathan yelled, and he turned it around, and it blasted missiles at all of the Shadow Warriors, making some fall off the cliff, and the gang quickly jetted into the next portal, which led them to the Ice Zone (from Episode 9) in a Shadow form.

"Wow...all the snow here is frozen...and not moving," Dash said.

"We're nearing the ends. We only have one portal left. Hang on tight," Sawkus said.

They tredged on, and went through the icy path, and there were no Shadow Warriors in sight.

"Huh..I wonder where they could be.." Dash said.

As they tredged on, near the exit, little did they know tons of Shadow Warriors were hawking over them on the top of the ice mountains.

They come to the giant ice bridge, and began to go up it...but behind them tons of Shadow Warriors attacked.

"Uh oh...and we better be careful fighting here, or this bridge could break in seconds," Sawkus said, swinging his hammer at them.

The Shadow Warriors kept blasting shadow blasts at them all, dodging them, but one more hit the SkySlicer, but thankfully nobody else got hit.

They sliced through more of the Shadow Warriors, but more kept coming, and they quickly headed up the ice bridge before more attacks came.

They kept attacking, and made it to the final portal...but behind them the Shadow Warriors were speeding up.

Sawkus swung his hammer up and was about to smash it onto the bridge.

"Whoa now...let's not do anything crazy.." Nathan said.

He smashed his hammer down the bridge, and it began to crack, as Sawkus told them to move, and the bridge behind them collapsed.

"Alright, uh, MOVE!" Nathan yelled, zooming up the bridge as fast as he could.

"I can't watch.." Dash said, as he closed his eyes.

Nathan floored the SkySlicer and they zoomed up the cracking and falling bridge, and as one more piece fell, they got into the portal, as the Shadow Warriors fell into the icy canyon below due to the destroyed bridge. The ones on the other side growled and retreated.

We then cut to the final zone which was....a blue area with tons of blue gems of some sort.

"Are...YOU INSANE?! You nearly got us killed!" Dash yelled, opening his eyes.

"Nope, I actually just saved your lives.." Sawkus said, as Dash looked out and saw where they were. All the Shadow attacks were gone too. "I just have some methods that may seem scary..but actually do you good in the end."

"So...this is the secret? What is it?" Nathan asked.

"We are..inside of Darun's mind. All these blue crystals are the minds of all the Blue Sentients." Sawkus said.

"Wha wha wha WHAT?!" Dash said, nearly having a heart attack.

"Yes...after the Blue Sentients were destroyed, their energy signals had no Healing Chambers to go to. So, their energy signals went into the last Blue Sentient: Darsun's mind. She doesn't know though they are inside of her. It is now up to you to reunite the signals with their shells, and I know you found the shells before in a Zone with a nomad. However, you can't tell anyone else yet...if Darsun were to find out now, the energy signals would be unleashed and be lost forever.." Sawkus said.

He then teleported the two back to the Magma Zone, and their fusion finally split in half, turning them back to normal.

"Guys, where were you?!" Nora said. "We won anyways."

"It's a long story.." Nathan said, shocked.

"Yeah, we'll save it for another day.." Dash said.

"Ah oh well, at least you guys are okay!" PJ said.

"We can't tell the others yet." Nathan whispered to Dash.

"Yes, or else their signals would be lost forever, as Sawkus said." Dash said.

"And this is one further step...the final battle is coming." Nathan said.

_______

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
Character Debuts: Shadow Warriors
Vehicle Debuts: Shadow Speeders
Area Debuts: Magma Zone, Shadow Zone, Shadow Magma Zone, Shadow Destroyed City Zone, Shadow Steel Platform Zone, Shadow Desert Zone, and Shadow Ice Zone
Laneld and Zelleo stayed behind at the base.

Spoiler

It is revealed all the signals of the Blue Sentients are in Darsun's mind.

41. Hunt for the Magmagrox

We see the Undersea Force racing through the Magma Zone from the previous episode.

"Um..why are we here again, exactly?" Laneld asked.

"Darsun just told us something important was here, so that's why we are back here," Nathan said.

Just then, out of the magma, a giant creature hopped out of it, and landed on the ground, and it roared.

"Whoa dudes, what the heck is that?" PJ asked.

Darsun appeared on Nathan's computer screen.

"Attetion everyone, this creature is...a Magmagrox. I thought these beasts were extinct, but it looks like this one might be the last of its kind." Darsun explained.

"What a fascinating creature," Kane said. "Its body is covered with extremely hot magma and its rock is as hard as our vehicles' steel!"

"We better not let the Red Sentients get a hold of this beast though, who knows what they will do with it," Nora said.

"Yes, this is why I called you all here. The Magmagrox's horn contains special magma power, and if the Red Sentients were able to get a hold of that horn, who knows what they could do," Darsun explained.

"Alright, so we just play a game of Guarding the Animal, then?" Laneld asked.

Just then, the Red Sentients entered in the Magma Zone, and were scouting the area.

"Why are we back here, sir?" Kuri asked to Korax.

"I sense...a powerful substance here.." Korax said.

"Uh oh guys, don't let Mr. Hothead see the Magmagrox," Nathan said.

Just then, the Magmagrox began to roar and growl.

"What that?" Kyton asked.

"Hm..that sound is familiar...could it be what I think it is?!" Korax said.

"Oh no, calm on boy, be quiet, or those bad people will do bad things to you!" Laneld said, who grabbed the Magmagrox's horn, and it made it even more angry.

"GROROOOOO!" It yelled, and it smashed Laneld high up into the air.

"AAAAAH HEEELEELELEP!" Laneld yelled, who fell down in front of Korax.

"Huh..?" Korax asked.

"Uh..I was just sky diving!" Laneld said.

"Laneld, please don't give us away.." Nora said, hiding.

"I don't believe you, what are you doing here? You fools already got the key!" Korax asked.

"Um, we're just...cleaning up the Zone, yeah, that's it. We're Zone Cleaners!" Laneld said.

"Do you think I am idiot?" Korax said.

"Uh, do you really want me to answer that?" Laneld asked.

"Gah.. fine, but I know you are hiding something," Korax said, as he threw Laneld to the ground, and he walked away.

Laneld quickly went back to where the Undersea Force was.

"Laneld, you idiot! You almost blew our mission!" Nora whispered.

"Well I'm sorry, but that beast needs to watch its manners!" Laneld said rudely. "I think my back still hurts from that fall.."

"Stop bickering, we need to protect the Magmagrox," Nathan said.

"Why can't we just bring it to Bikini Bottom?" Laneld asked.

"You've got to be kidding me, it's made of fire..and Bikini Bottom is underWATER. Get it?" Nora said.

"Oh yeah..so then what do we do? Make some shelter for it?" Laneld said.

"That's actually a good idea, but how do we not let those goons see it?" PJ said.

"We have to kick them out of this Zone," Nathan said.

"That's easy, we just destroy them. But they could find a way back in like they did now without the key.." Nora said.

"Then we give it a cleverly hidden spot," Nathan said.

Just then, we saw Kyton above them on the Blaze Wheel, scouting the area.

"Oh no..everyone keep quiet," Nathan whispered.

Kyton then growled, and gave a look under him.

"We're dead," Dash whispered.

Kyton then hopped down, and everyone panicked.

"MAGMAGROX DETECTED!" Kyton yelled.

The Magmagrox growled, and charged at him, and smashed the Blaze Wheel, sending it flying across the zone.

We saw Kordon driving the Burner, and the Blaze Wheel went smashing into his cockpit, and it destroyed him.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Korax yelled, furious at the chaos going on.

Kyton began running, and it jabbed its horn through him, thus destroying him as well.

"I think he yelled..Magmagrox.." Krosis said.

"I knew it..." Korax laughed.

"Uh oh..looks like we're busted!" Nathan said.

We then see Korax, Kuri, and Krosis find the gang, and they cornered the Undersea Force and the Magmagrox.

"Heh..so it was true, there is one surviving Magmagrox.." Kuri laughed.

"You'll never get your fiery hands on it!" Nora snapped back.

Krosis then blasted flame wheels at them, and they smashed into the rocks above, and they collapsed down, as everyone dodged.

Kuri then used the Magler to turn invisible, and it attacked the Magmagrox, as she shot a string at its horn, pushing it to the ground.

"I got it captive, sir!" Kuri said to Korax.

"Good, Krosis, don't let them interfere! We need that horn's power!" Korax said.

Krosis then body-guarded Kuri as she began to carry the Magmagrox away, and it was throbbing and seemed annoyed.

"I may have hunter skills too, but I would never do this to such a rare creature. We must save it!" Nora said.

Nathan zoomed up and tried to cut the rope, but it was very hard.

"This rope is hard to cut..but I know a certain fusion that might be able to cut it," Nathan said, and he nodded to PJ.

Nathan blasted the Fuser open, and he and PJ got into it, as the Glacier Cutter came out.

They zoomed up and jumped on Krosis, and used the blades underneath to destroy him, as they tried to slice the rope, but Kuri attacked them from the side, and pushed them off.

"Gah, with Kuri driving, we can't get a good grip to cut the rope!" PJ said.

"I'll distract her, I've been waiting to kick her butt, hunter style," Nora said, as she used the Grangler to jump up, and it attacked her, as they went sliding aside, and Kuri jumped out of the Magler.

"Want to tussle, eh? Fine, we'll fight for the beast's horn!" Kuri laughed.

"Don't mind if I do, I'll protect that beast's life, something you wouldn't do," Nora said, and got out of her vehicle.

Kuri swung at Nora, but she blocked her punch, and pushed her aside.

"Not bad..but try THIS!" Kuri yelled, as she ran up and attacked Nora, but Nora flipped Kuri over her, and Kuri went flying into the magma pit, as she was destroyed, and her energy signal flew away.

At the same time, the Glacier Cutter was able to remove all the ropes around the Magmagrox, thus freeing it.

"We did it guys!" Laneld said.

"Not entirely.." Kane said, as Korax came zooming in with the Scorcher.

The Glacier Cutter than turned around and charged at the Scorcher, as it sliced through the cockpit, and it went to the other side.

There was a period of silence..and then the Scorcher blew up, as Korax's energy signal flew away.

"NOW we did it!" Laneld said, cheering.

The Glacier Cutter's fusion ended, and Nathan and PJ hopped out.

"But now the question is..what do we do with the Magmagrox?" PJ asked.

"I think I know.." Kane said.

They went to another part of the Magma Zone, and found an abandoned cave. They all looked at each other and knew what to do.

"Makeover time!" Nora said.

They managed to fix up the cave, and the Magmagrox fit perfectly inside of it. The cave was basically blended into the mountains, so it would be hard to find. The Magmagrox was perfectly fine in it, and it went off to eat some gold crystals on the ground.

"Ah, the beauty of animals," Nathan said.

"Now you can see why I protected it so badly, it's fascinating to observe creatures that are the last of their kind," Nora said.

"Who knows, maybe out there, there is another Magmagrox, waiting for a friend, just like this one," Kane said.

"You all did good today, and you protected this creature's habitat fine, as well. Hopefully we can study more of this creature in the future," Darsun said on the computer screen.

"Now Laneld..I think the Magmagrox wants to have fun with you again.." Nora teased.

"Oh no, my back STILL hurts from the first fall!" Laneld said, walking away, as everyone laughed and the episode ended.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
Character Debuts: Magmagrox
Second appearance of the Magma Zone.
Zelleo and Dash stayed behind at the base.

42. Curse of Snatilla (Part 1)

We see the episode open on a planet somewhere in Darsun's galaxy. It wasn't one we have seen before, it was all green and inhabited with Snake Aliens. We cut into some mines deep in the planet.

We see there are a bunch of alien slaves digging in the mines, and we see a huge crowd of alien slaves in front of some giant wooden platform.

"Any foolish ones brave enough to go down into the mines?" a Snake Guard asked. "Nobody? Fine, how about you two?"

He pointed to a male green alien and a female green alien, who seemed upset. Some Snake Guards pushed them forward, forcing them to go.

We see them approach some wooden platform in the caves, and we see a giant dark green snake enter into the area with his Snake General.

"Heh he he he, so these are the two slaves that are brave enough to fetch Korax's sword, eh?" The snake said.

"Yes Slitter-O, your highness, let's hope they don't fail," his Snake General said.

Slitter-O then slapped at him with his giant tail.

"Oh you idiot, of course they'll fail, but it'll be interesting to see how.." Slitter-O said. "All these slaves are weak Vandalators, or just random and useless aliens from other planets."

Just then, the two aliens punched the Snake General aside and they began to run away.

"You idiot, I knew you'd mess this up!" Slitter-O said, yelling at his Snake General.

Some Snake Guards chased after them and the two went down into the caves further.

"We'll be safe here hopefully.." the one said, as they came to a dead end.

Just then, Slitter-O followed them and laughed.

"Mwa ha ha ha ha...so you thought you could escape, eh slaves? I'm afraid this is the end for you.." Slitter-O laughed. He then pulled out two snake-shaped daggers from his pockets, and he made them cross with each other, and he blasted a green beam at the two, as they both screamed, and Slitter-O laughed.

We cut to the Undersea Force base, with Darsun looking at her galaxy scanner, looking worried.

"Hey Darsun, what's up? You said you had an important mission for us," Nathan said.

"Yes, everyone pay attention. While scanning for artifacts related to my people in my galaxy, I noticed something unusual found on the planet Slithra...apparently Korax's long lost sword, Flar-Dar was found," Darsun explained.

"I swear, your galaxy has the strangest names of planets...so how did Korax's sword end up there to begin with?" Laneld asked.

"That is what I am confused about myself, and to make things worse, Slithra has snake sentients on its planet, and they aren't the kindest species of my galaxy.." Darsun said.

"I see, so we have to retrieve the sword before Korax finds it?" Nora said.

"Yes, and thankfully I do have the coordinates to program a key to Slithra, just be warned, as it is more threatening that most other planets you've seen in my galaxy," Darsun said.

She then gave Nathan the key to Slithra, and he, Nora, Laneld, Dash, and Zelleo entered in the portal, with Kane and PJ staying behind.

The gang then rolled their vehicles on the planet of Slithra, and it was quite a strange planet. They heard hissing sounds everywhere and the ground was all green, with some towns nearby and other rock formations.

"Ugh snakes, why did it have to be snakes?" Dash said.

Just then, we see a huge area that looks like it is being dug into, with cranes, mining vehicles, ect everywhere.

"What the heck is going on here? Is there some mining program going on?" Laneld asked.

"I think those are slaves.." Zelleo said, looking at the aliens digging closer.

"Wait...those slaves....they look like aliens from other planets, like Vandalators, Kornadomos...and...Cymtrax and Krumb?!" Nora gasped as she looked closer with her binoculars.

"What are those two doing here?" Nathan asked curiously.

We then see the same Snake General from the beginning of the episode whipping the slaves with a whip.

"Get back to work, don't fiddle around!" The Snake General yelled.

"Ugh, why must there be alien snakes..?" Dash asked.

"Seems like they are digging for something," Zelleo said.

The Undersea Force got out of their vehicles and parked them, as they got up onto the cliff and got near to Cymtrax and Krumb.

"Psst...it's us," Nathan said.

"What are you doing here?" Cymtrax asked, surprised. "Be careful, this is a dangerous planet."

"We came here to find Korax's sword," Dash said.

"Yes, that is what I am digging for. I was kidnapped along with Krumb and the others by these foolish snakes a few weeks ago while I was on the run from Korax. They said they needed some Rark to search for Korax's sword, and they forced us into this," Cymtrax said.

"Wait, you guys are being enslaved to dig for Korax's sword?" Nathan asked.

"Yes, by the Snake King Slitter-O," Krumb said.

"Don't worry, we'll rescue you," Nathan said.

"What did I tell you? Stop fooling around!" The Snake General said, and whipped at Cymtrax. However, he then saw the Undersea Force.

"INTRUDERS!" He yelled.

The gang then made their move and attacked, and freed some of the slaves. The Snake General tried to use his whip to attack, but Zelleo charged at him and pushed him to the side, as he freed some more slaves.

Nora then freed Cymtrax and Krumb, as she wrecked some of the mining equipment.

"Thank you, brave ones!" some of the slaves said to the Undersea Force.

Cymtrax then grabbed the Snake General's neck and was about to kill him.

"As for you..you think this is funny?" Cymtrax asked.

"I'm-I'm sorry, I was just following orders!" he choked.

"Let him go, Cymtrax," Nathan said.

"What makes his life so special to you?" Cymtrax asked, dropping him to the ground.

"I don't think we need to take our anger out on him," Nathan said. "Just let him go, we don't need to kill him for this. In fact, he could repay us back in the future."

"Eh, if he says so," Krumb said.

Just then, the Snake General called for reinforcements, as a bunch of Snake Guards came with spears and other weapons.

"...Or not," Nathan said.

"Maybe Korax was right about our emotions getting the best of us.." Nora said.

The Undersea Force with Cymtrax and Krumb were swarmed by the Snake Guards. The guards took the UF's weapons, and they were all cuffed, as they were escorted to Slitter-O's palace.

While being taken away though, Nathan had a plan. He noticed Nora and Laneld's cuffs were a little loose.

"We need someone to go undercover and see what is going on in the mines," Nathan said. "And being as I notice Laneld and Nora have the loosest cuffs, yeah.."

"Ugh, I have to always go with her," Laneld said. "But how do we get out of this?"

"I have an idea," Dash said.

Just then, Dash noticed he had a smoke bomb they forgot to take off of him, and he activated it, causing the smoke to confuse the Snake Guards.

"That's your chance, go Nora and Laneld!" Nathan said.

The two of them got away, and they found some brown cloaks nearby, and put them on to go undercover as slaves.

"Ugh, which idiot activated the smoke bombs?" a Snake Guard asked.

"Sorry sir, my weapons were faulty," Dash said.

"Wait...I could have sworn there were more of you," another snake said.

"Nope, just the same five right here," Zelleo said.

They continued on while Nora and Laneld went into the mines.

"Let's hope this works," Nora said.

"Thankfully I have the cuffs still a bit loose," Laneld said. "This will make it easier."

They then approached a Snake Guard.

"Let me check...ah ha," he said as he tightened their cuffs on their fins. "Wouldn't want you two to get away now, eh?"

"Nice plan, genius," Nora said.

"Eh, oh well," Laneld said. "At least this makes our disguises more convincing, right?"

They were escorted into a group of slaves, more than what was outside, and they saw some Snake Guards shouting.

"So none of you are brave enough to go down and brave the curse? We will just pick people then!" He said.

"What's going on?" Laneld asked.

"We are offering for two lucky slaves to go down into the mines and fetch Korax's sword...if they can survive the rumored curse," the Snake Guard said.

"We'll go," Laneld said, as he and Nora got onto a wooden platform. The Snake Guards then unbuckled their cuffs, and began to lower the platform into the caves.

"So...he mentioned a curse. Do you really think there is one?" Nora asked, as they were being lowered deeper into the caves.

"I doubt it, they are probably just trying to scare the slaves," Laneld said.

But just then, the rope holding the platform snapped, and they began to fall.

"WAAAAAH!" They both yelled, fearing they were doomed as they fell into the darkness.

We then cut to Slitter-O's palace, as Dash, Nathan, Zelleo, Krumb, and Cymtrax were in front of Slitter-O on his throne.

"So, you are the fools that tried to mess up my plans, eh? I expected this from Krumb and Cymtrax, but who are you three fish organics? I don't recognize what planet you are from.." Slitter-O said.

"We are from Earth," Nathan said. "To be more precise, the oceans of Earth."

"Ah...so fish creatures. I've heard a lot about Earth, I've always wondered what some of its fascinating creatures are like. Why are you trying to foil my plans?" Slitter-O said.

"Because we know you are looking for Korax's sword," Nathan said.

"Let's not tell them too much.." Dash said.

"I concur," Zelleo said.

"Eh, he would have kept asking either way," Nathan said.

"Sir, look at this, I confiscated these off of them when we captured them," the Snake General said.

"Bring them here you fool!" Slitter-O said.

He showed him some of their weapons and technology (like Nathan's sword) along with the Undersea Force emblem.

"The Undersea Force? What a pathetic name. However, this technology...reminds me of Blue Sentients. They still exist? Heh, Senato was once a powerful planet, now it is nothing but a fallen empire," Slitter-O laughed.

"Yes, Darsun leads us, and you won't get your hands on her!" Zelleo said.

"Oh I had no intentions. When we find Korax's sword, our planet will become the most powerful. The best part is that fool doesn't even know his sword is buried here." Slitter-O said.

"How did his sword even end up here with you punks to begin with?" Dash asked.

"It's quite a fascinating story, and I'll tell you before I put you all in the slave mines. Long ago, my ancestor Snatilla was exploring the lands of Slithra. Little did he know, above him in space, Korax and his gang were piloting a giant cargo ship, but it clashed with a Blue Sentient ships. The cargo went flying everywhere from a blast and his sword then fell out into space, and it eventually landed into the swamps of Slithra, where Snatilla found it. He then became powerful with the ultimate power said sword possessed, and became the king of Slithra. Unfortunately, the Blue Sentients were in conflict with the Red Sentients at the time, and when word broke out about the sword being found here, they sent Master Daksas (mentioned in Episode 34) to battle him. My ancestor fought hard, but sadly, Master Daksas defeated him. He casted the sword into a mountain and plunged it into the planet, and put a supposed curse in the mines below. Thus, it has been buried in this planet ever since. I want that sword so I can regain the power my ancestor once had," Slitter-O explained.

We then cut back to the mines, and see Nora and Laneld crashed safely, but their platform was destroyed.

"Ugh..are you okay? And wow, look at all these crystals," Nora said.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Do you see the sword anywhere?" Laneld asked.

"What's that glowing red light in that big rock over there?" Nora asked, as they went to investigate.

They then saw Flar-Dar was sealed inside of it, and heat was surrounding the rock.

"Wow..so how do we get it?" Laneld asked.

Nora then reached in and just grabbed the giant red sword. It was inside of a gauntlet that was dark red, and surrounded by heat waves.

"Well...that was easy...too easy," Laneld said.

Just then, the mines began to crumble and rocks were collapsing.

"It's the curse!" Laneld panicked.

We then cut back to the palace and see the palace was starting to collapse due to the underground earthquake.

"W-What's going on!?" The Snake Guards panicked.

"It s-seems like someone unearthed the sword!" Slitter-O said, as he escaped as a pillar fell down and almost crushed him.

Nathan and gang attacked the Snake Guards and got their weapons back as Nathan pulled out his sword and attacked Slitter-O, but he countered with his snake daggers, and knocked his sword over to the side.

"Go get that sword you idiot!" Slitter-O said, slapping the Snake General with his tail, who was annoyed.

"Your abuse is getting tiresome.." the Snake General said.

"Good, then take it out on them!" Slitter-O said, punching him.

The Snake General went over to get it, and he picked up Nathan's sword, and then remembered how Nathan saved him earlier from Cymtrax's wrath.

"Come on you fool, give me that sword!" Slitter-O said.

"You know what, I quit. Kill him yourself," the Snake General said, as he slapped the sword over to Nathan with his tail, and he slithered away towards an exit, happily, dodging a falling pillar.

We cut back to the mines and see Nora and Laneld dodge some falling rocks, and noticed that one landed on the rock that held the sword, but it didn't damage it.

"I think I found the solution, we need to destroy that rock!" Nora said.

"But how?" Laneld asked.

"How about the same sword that was in it to begin with?" Nora said, as she pulled the sword out, and it was heavy.

"Let's hope this doesn't turn you evil.." Laneld said, as more rocks came down.

She blasted fire at the rock, and it was destroyed, as the heat signals went away, and the collapsing stopped as well.

"Whew...good thing you were right, now how do we get out of here?" Laneld asked.

"There's an exit over there! The collapsing must have opened it," Nora said, as she put the sword back into the gauntlet, and they made their move.

We then cut back to the palace, and we see Nathan pick up his sword.

"Told you guys he would repay us back," Nathan said.

"I guess you were right organic, now let us finish off these serpents!" Cymtrax said, as he, Krumb, Zelleo, and Dash attacked some Snake Guards.

"This would be easier with our vehicles, but at least I know karate," Dash said, kicking a snake guard.

Zelleo then charged and smashed a Snake General into a pillar.

"Heh, fighting without our vehicles can be fun," Zelleo said.

"Gah....fine, I'll just finish you off myself!" Slitter-O yelled to Nathan.

Just then, the tremblings stopped, but the palace was still in ruin.

Slitter-O then slithered over to Nathan and punched him upward and he went smashing into a broken pillar.

"This is all your fault, you ruined my army, my palace, and my whole operation!" Slitter-O said, slapping him to the side again with his tail.

Nathan then got his sword ready, and Slitter-O pulled out his two snake daggers and blasted a beam at Nathan, but he blocked it with his sword.

"What the heck?! This is not possible!!" Sliter-O said, angry, and he kept blasting the beam at him, but Nathan's sword was still blocking it.

Nathan's sword then blasted the beam back at Slitter-O and he went flying and smashing into the rubble of this throne, and he was out cold.

"You know, the funny thing is, I hardly ever use this sword anyways," Nathan said.

"You've done it organic, you saved the slaves, me and Krumb, and you stopped the snakes from succeeding with their plans," Cymtrax said.

We see all the slaves freed outside the palace.

"Thank you Undersea Force, for saving our species and others, once more," a Kornadomo said.

We see Nora and Laneld enter in the palace with the sword of Flar-Dar.

"Wow, so you guys got it...but watch out, who knows what power this thing has," Zelleo said. "My scanners say it is extremely hot, and contains some dark matter in it."

"Yes, which is why we must destroy this before Korax finds it," Cymtrax said.

"Uh, it's kind of too late for that," Dash said, as he pointed to an army of Red Rarks and the five Red Sentients surrounding the palace.

To Be Continued...

________

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Slitter-O, Snake General, Snake Guards, Snatilla (seen in flashback), Alien Slaves

Area Debuts: Slithra

PJ and Kane stayed behind at the base for this mission.

Amongst the slaves were Cymtrax, Krumb, Kornadomos, Vandalators, and other random aliens from unseen planets.

We learn about Korax's sword, Flar-Dar.

• Like 1

43. Birth of the Blades

(Part 2)

We pick off where the previous episode ended, with Korax's army surrounding the palace.

"How did they find us?!" Nathan said, shocked.

"I don't know, but now we gotta fight back!" Dash said.

"Surrender the sword, Slitter-O! I know you and your filthy army have it!" Korax yelled. "I sensed its presence."

"No...not Korax!" Cymtrax yelled.

Krosis blasted fire blasts from his tires at the mining area and the Undersea Force dodged as some equipment and rocks came burning down.

"Quick, let's flee back into the caves!" Nora said, and the gang fled down into the dark caverns with Korax's sword.

"CAPTURE SLITTER-O'S FORTRESS!" Kuri yelled and the Red Rark army raced toward the mines.

Slitter-O got up from his destroyed palace, and he saw Korax's army approaching.

"K-Korax...how did that fool get here?!" Slitter-O said, scared. He then called his Snake Guards and they were ready to fight.

As the Undersea Force was traveling through the caves, Kordon and Kyton smashed through the rocky walls with their vehicles and attacked with flame blasts.

"Don't let them get away with that sword," Korax said. "It is my most prized possession..and I have been waiting to see it again for so long, we can't loose it now!"

Just then, Slitter-O and his Snake Guards appeared in front of Korax's army, and began attacking them.

"You...you dare try to steal my sword?!" Korax yelled to Slitter-O.

"Well, whatever keeps them distracted!" Zelleo said, as the gang kept running through the caves.

"Oh boy...I'm so glad I'm not Slitter-O right now!" Nora said.

Korax then sliced some of his guards with his blade arms, killing them. He then grabbed Slitter-O and held his blade arm to his neck.

"Where is the sword?" Korax asked.

"T-The Undersea Force fools have it!" Slitter-O said, pointing to them.

Upon hearing this, Korax threw Slitter-O to the ground, and his army was now directed to the Undersea Force.

"Aw crud," Dash said.

"Everyone, run further down the mines! Maybe we can lose them!" Nathan said, and they all agreed.

"SURRENDER IT, FOOLS!" Korax yelled. He also saw Cymtrax and Krumb.

"I also see your two favorite traitors, boss!" Kordon yelled.

"Maybe we can rack in some bonus points!" Kyton said, approaching Cymtrax.

Cymtrax made the Slyius appear and he began firing lasers at the Red Rarks and Red Sentients with it.

"Fine, siege the sword, destroy the Undersea Force, and destroy the two traitors!" Korax commanded.

Slitter-O got up again, and he slowly slithered away with his guards.

"Mark my words Undersea Force, this isn't the last you'll see of me!" Slitter-O yelled to them, exiting the mines.

"Slitter-O is getting away, should we do something about him?" Zelleo asked, as he dodged a Red Rark laser blast.

"Let him go, we have bigger problems!" Laneld said, pointing to Kordon and Kyton.

Kordon and Kyton chased after the gang, and Nathan tripped on a rock and fell. Kordon was ready to run over him with the Burner.

"It'd be nice if we had our vehicles right now!" Nathan said, getting back up, and he jumped to the side as Kordon slammed right into one of the walls.

"NO, I ALMOST HAD HIM!!" Kordon yelled, putting the Burner in reverse.

The Red Rarks started to flock into the caves however and the gang was getting outnumbered.

"I think we should split up..I see two tunnels this way!" Laneld said. "I'll go this way with Zelleo, Cymtrax and Krumb."

"Me okay with that, Sir Laneld," Krumb said, and Laneld smiled a bit, remembering the events of Episode 7.

"I am okay with that, as long as Korax doesn't capture me," Cymtrax said.

"I guess me, Nora, and Dash will go down the other tunnel then," Nathan said, and they split up as Kordon rammed into the tunnel Laneld and Zelleo went through, but he got stuck.

"Man, he is a hot head. Go to driving school to renew your skills, bud!" Zelleo taunted to Kordon, which further enraged Kordon.

We cut to Nathan, Nora, and Dash's progress, and they came through the tunnel..to come across a giant red crystal bridge, with red crystals pointing out everywhere.

"Whoa..better hope we don't fall," Nora said.

Just then, Korax’s sword began to glow, and we see a flashback to a long time ago.

We see a young Korax and his crew on a cargo ship, driving it across the galaxy.

“Sir, we think we found the perfect star to forge your new sword out of,” Kuri said. “At the center of our galaxy is a star named Flar-Dar..we could harness its power.”

“Yes, do it.” Korax said.

Just then, Darsun appeared on the computer screen of the ship.

“Korax, stop, do not destroy that star. Some planets in the other side of our galaxy need that star..if you take it away, millions could die!” Darsun said, trying to get him to stop.

“Well if it isn’t my sister..I’m afraid you can’t stop me! I will take that star’s power whether you like it or not!” Korax yelled.

A laser appeared out of the back of the ship, controlled by Kordon, and he fired it at the star, causing it to turn red, and it was captured in a red beam, and brought toward the ship.

The star was caught and held in the cargo bay of the ship. Kordon held out a black rock and hammered it to form a sword - he then used the control panel to blast the star’s energy into the sword, and the sword began to glow hot.

“IT’S READY!” Kordon yelled.

“Yes..it looks beautiful,” Korax said, staring at the sword, which he named the Sword of Flar-Dar, based on the star’s name.

The flashback ended and we cut back to the present.

Nathan, Nora, and Dash were walking across the red crystal bridge, but just then, from behind them, Kordon and the Red Rark appeared.

“Thought you could get away from me, eh?!” Kordon laughed. "You seemed to forget that I can easily whoop your butts without my vehicle too!"

“Dangit, these guys never give up!” Dash said.

“SURRENDER THE SWORD NOW, FREAKS!” Kordon yelled.

“Alright, I hate to stall, but I hope you have a plan up your sleeve soon, Nate!” Nora said.

“Well, I hate to use evil items, but..” Nathan said, as he pulled out the sword of Flar-Dar.

Nathan then used the sword to smash the red crystal bridge. It began to crack, and the gang ran to the other side as the bridge fell apart, and Kordon and his Red Rarks went tumbling into the cavern depths below. The rest of the bridge began to shake.

"That way!" Dash yelled.

They barely made it across and looked behind to see the bridge was basically destroyed.

“Whew...that was close, let’s not do that again,” Nora said.

We cut to Laneld, Zelleo, Cymtrax, and Krumb's progress on the other side of the cave, and we see them in a tunnel with red crystals everywhere.

“I have a feeling we’re lost..” Laneld said.

“I see no enemies or the team insight..but let’s keep walking to see what we find,” Zelleo said. “I really wish we had our vehicles at times like this..”

“Why did we have the bright idea to leave our vehicles outside again?” Laneld asked.

“That’s a good question,” Zelleo said.

"Do not worry, at least we have our vehicles!" Krumb said, in the Axdrill.

Just then, from both behind them, a gang of Red Rark swarmed them, and some went to the other side to corner them.

“Why oh why did we have to leave our vehicles behind?!” Laneld whined.

Kyton went speeding down the tunnel and jumped in the center of the Rark circle.

“Greetings! We come in peace!” Laneld said to them.

“Why would you do that??” Zelleo whispered to him.

“I’m trying to prevent us from getting killed!” Laneld whispered back.

“Sword?” Kyton asked the two.

“Sorry dude, but we don’t have it, I swear,” Zelleo said.

“Hmm..fine! But capture them! Kyton yelled, and the Red Rarks got out of their vehicles and got ready to capture the two.

“Looks like we’re on our own,” Zelleo said, and he punched a Red Rark’s head off,

"Let me handle this!" Cymtrax yelled, and he turned some of the Red Rarks blue with a blue wave blast from the Slyius. "Blue Rarks, attack!"

The Blue Rarks collided with the Red Rarks, destroying each other.

"Thanks for the save!" Zelleo said. "But watch out!

"NO!" Kyton yelled, and he went zooming in the Blaze Wheel to attack Cymtrax, but Krumb rammed into the rocky wall with the Axdrill, which destroyed Kyton, and his signal flew away.

"Nobody hurts master!" Krumb said.

"Man, good thing we brought you two!" Laneld said, relieved.

We cut back to Nora, Dash, and Nathan’s progress, and we see them going down a tunnel.

“I hope the others are okay,” Nora said.

Just then, Korax’s sword began to glow on Nathan’s back and it had another flashback.

We see Korax picking up the sword after it had been formed.

“Yes, I shall call it..the Sword of Flar-Dar,” Korax laughed.

Just then, we see some Blue Sentient ships attack the cargo ship.

Darsun appeared on the computer screen of their ship.

“I tried to warn you..but now I have no choice,” she said.

The Blue Sentient ships attacked the cargo ship and we saw an explosion in the back of the ship, that caused the Sword of Flar-Dar to tumble out of Korax’s grasp and it went falling out into space.

“NOOO!” Korax yelled.

We see the sword fell down to planet Slithra, where it would lay for many years.

The flashback ended and the gang went down the tunnel, as they bumped into the other gang.

“There you guys are! How was your progress?” Nathan asked.

“Well, we defeated Kyton...but there's more Red Rarks with Kuri that way!" Zelleo said, and they all ran through another tunnel.

They eventually came to a dead end, when they remembered they broke the bridge.

Kuri and the Red Rarks approached them. On the other side of the bridge was Korax and Krosis with some more Red Rark, and he laughed.

“So, you all thought you could outrun us? I’m afraid you’re wrong, that sword will be ours!” Korax yelled as he got out of the Scorcher and jumped across the cave by jumping on the red crystals.

“Quick, use the sword!” Laneld said.

Nathan pulled out the sword and shot fire at a crystal Korax was on, but he jumped off before the explosion got to him.

Korax eventually jumped to their side and tried to grab the sword from Nathan but he rammed Korax aside.

The gang tried to hold off Kuri and his Red Rarks, with held of Cymtrax, who tried to turn some blue, but Kuri kept turning them back red.

"I'm sorry allies, but she keeps turning them back red!" Cymtrax said, as he and Krumb tried holding them off, and destroyed some Red Rarks.

"Sorry Cymtrax, but that won't work with me!" Kuri laughed, getting ready to crush him.

Kuri was ready to exterminate Cymtrax and Krumb. Nathan then blasted more fire at the Magler from Flar-Dar, but it did nothing. However, it was enough to distract her for a split second, and it made Krumb smash the Axdrill into her wheel arms, making it loose balance and go falling off the bridge. She tried to hold onto the cliff, but Nathan sliced off the last arm with Flar-Dar and she went falling.

"NOOO!" Kuri yelled from below, and her energy signal flew away. Nathan did the same to the Red Rarks and they were destroyed.

"Good job, Krumb and Nate!" Zelleo said. "But this is still tough.,.."

We saw the Red Rarks with Korax and Krosis from the other side were still firing at them.

“Man, we’re so outnumbered!” Dash said. “If we had our vehicles this would be a lot easier.”

"I'm trying my best to hold them off!" Nathan said.

Korax then grabbed Nora and she screamed for help. Korax went jumping on a red crystal and laughed.

Krosis blasted two flame wheels from across the other side of the cave at Nathan, and he dropped the Sword of Flar-Dar; it went flying into a red crystal below and was stuck there.

“Ah, so another power vs. emotion situation. Will you rescue your team member or will you choose my sword?” Korax laughed.

“Dangit..not this stupid stuff again, we lost a key once because of power vs. emotion!” Laneld said.

“Yes, but we got it back,” Nathan said. He was then conflicted once again on who to choose: Nora or the sword?

"If I choose the sword, Nora will be doomed, but if I choose Nora, Korax will get his sword.." Nathan said to himself.

Korax then dropped Nora, but Nathan jumped out and save her as he almost fell off the ledge.

Korax then jumped to the crystal where the sword landed it, and he picked it out of the crystal and smiled.

“Your species is so predictable - I knew you would pick emotion again,” Korax laughed, and he fled away with his sword.

“Don’t let him get away with the sword!” Laneld yelled.

“It’s too late, they won,” Nathan sighed.

"My calculations say it was the only logical choice," Cymtrax said. "I'm sorry."

“But at least I am safe,” Nora said. “So thanks for that.”

“Well, this has been an upsetting loss for us, but let’s go home and get some rest,” Nathan said.

"Do not worry, allies." Cymtrax said, re-assuring them. "You lost a battle, but the war is far from over."

They went outside and got to their vehicles as they used the key to go back home. Cymtrax programmed a new key to Senato for himself.

"Are you sure you two will be okay by yourselves?" Zelleo asked.

"Do not worry about us!" Krumb said.

"Take care, and be sure to defeat Korax!" Cymtrax said, and he and Krumb headed back to Senato.

We cut back to the base in Bikini Bottom and the gang told Darsun everything.

“Well, I’m glad you guys were all okay in the end, but it is a shame we lost the sword..I guess Korax is good at making us decide between power and emotion. In the future we’ll need to find a way to save both,” Darsun said.

“Yes, I take full responsibility for the failure of the mission,” Nathan said.

“Don’t feel bad, we were all at fault,” Dash said. “This will encourage us to try harder to beat them in the future.”

“But now that Korax has his sword again..there is no telling what they could do..” Darsun said, as the episode ended.

________

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Korax gets the Sword of Flar-Dar back.

We learn how the Sword of Flar-Dar was created.

This is the second time Nathan has to had to pick emotion over the power, the first time was in Divide and Conquer.