• Advertisement

Storm Racers

Jjs Goodman

That was epic :D . At the beginning I was totally convinced the alley way battle was real, but it turned out to be Darsun's dream, then I was really shocked xD. Also, I don't know why, but I laughed pretty hard at Laneld's comment: ""Wow..the new ones look so much like the old ones," XD. Overall, this episode had it all. Nice action, a great story, and it all just made for a terrific and stunning Season Premiere.

• Like 1

That was epic :D . At the beginning I was totally convinced the alley way battle was real, but it turned out to be Darsun's dream, then I was really shocked xD. Also, I don't know why, but I laughed pretty hard at Laneld's comment: ""Wow..the new ones look so much like the old ones," XD. Overall, this episode had it all. Nice action, a great story, and it all just made for a terrific and stunning Season Premiere.

jesus teenj spoilers! xD

• Like 1

55. Cold Alliance

The episode opens with Terramos and his Purple Rark and Shadow Warrior armies in the Shadow version of the Magma Zone.

"It truly was a wise idea building a Purple Rark army here too, but I am still furious those pesky Undersea Force members defeated my first army," Terramos said, walking through the zone. "But no worries...once I free Flareamos, I am one step closer to bringing back the power of the titans."

We see the Shadow Warriors and Purple Rarks found a secret switch on a giant black wall. Terramos then pinched his arm right through it, and opened a hole in the wall. He tore down the rest of it, and they entered into some dark magma chamber. We see a black and red coffin at the center of the room.

The Purple Rarks then fired their guns at it, and it began to open, to reveal Flareamos inside of it - he was a fire being with a shadow body and burning hands. He awoke and stepped out of the coffin.

"Well...Terramos, I see our time has come," Flareamos said, and began to smile, with him burning lots of fire throughout his body.

"Yes, we are still cursed, but first we must take out a small..annoyance in our plots," Terramos said.

We then cut to Senato, with everyone still in the tournament arena from the previous episode partying.

"I'm getting tired, you guys want to call this a night?" Dash asked, who walked toward the others.

"I'm down with that," Laneld said.

"Guys, we can't rest yet when Terramos is still on the loose, and who knows, he could have freed one of his friends by now," Nathan said.

"He's got a point guys, but let's face it, we're not ready to fight ANY of them," Nora said.

"Well..maybe we just need help?" Zelleo suggested.

"From who though?" Dash asked.

"Who is supposed to help us? Cymtrax? Maybe, but he's possessed by a weird Rark cult," Nora said. "So he's out."

"Maybe the Vandalators?" Kane suggested.

"I'm not so sure about them.." PJ said. "I mean, they did accept our help last time, but we destroyed their vehicles.."

"Uh...I hope you're kidding there," Laneld said.

"Well maybe he's not. They have helped us before, and we still owe them new vehicles and weapons after that small civil war," Nathan said.

"I guess they are really the only other people we can look to, it's not like the Blue and Red Sentients are big fighters," Dash said.

"True, but we don't know where they retreated after Senato began its reconstruction," Nora said. "How will we find them? I don't feel like traveling all over Senato."

"Let's try looking in the outskirts of the jungles, they could still be around there," Zelleo said.

"Alright then, let's go," Nathan said, as he went up to Darsun at a table, dodging crowds of partying Sentients.

"We're going out to meet some old friends," Nathan told her.

"What's going on?" Darsun asked.

"We're going to try to ally with the Vandalators, we could need some help in our war against the Ancient Titans," Kane said.

"Okay, but be careful," Darsun warned. "I'm not sure if they could be the best fighters, but as an old saying goes: the enemy of our enemy, is our friend."

"I just hope they are as willing to trust us as we are willing to trust them," Kane said.

"Well, I'm sure we can negotiate something..we are good at that, right?" Dash asked.

"I guess we'll find out when we get there," Nathan said.

"But we still don't know where they are," Nora said.

"I believe they fled to the outskirts of the jungles," Master Daksas said.

"Thanks for the tip," Nathan said, as he programmed the coordinates on the Splitvire computer.

The Undersea Force then headed out through Senato in their vehicles.

We see some Vandal tribes deep within the jungles of Senato, revealing they retreated from their old home to this new area. We see they began to set up some forts there.

"It seems the new colonies are developing well," Squidstrictor said to Argoron on a fort in the trees.

"Indeed..if only we had our vehicles though.." Argoron said.

Just then, we see the Undersea Force approached a giant wooden gate leading to their village.

"Yo guys, can we be let in?" Dash asked, and we saw an Anglerfish guard on top.

"Lord Argoron, the Undersea Force is here," he yelled to him.

The gates opened, and Argoron looked at them with a bitter look.

"What brings you all here?" Crink asked, with a spear pointed at them.

"We mean no harm," Nathan said, getting out of the Splitvire. "We would look to form an alliance with you..a permanent one. An ancient evil has awakened, and you guys have an army that can help us."

"An alliance? What makes you think I'll accept?" Argoron asked.

"Plus, they still owe us some new vehicles if I recall," Straus said.

"We will help you make new vehicles," Zelleo said.

"Fine then..get to work then," Argoron said. "I'm sure you can use those brains to build us something good."

"So yeah, we can build them something, right?" Laneld asked to the gang, standing under a fort.

"Well uh...I'm not very good at building vehicles for a super race of aquatic animals," Kane said. "But we could whip up something."

"I might have some skills," PJ said.

The gang went out to the Vandal Tribe leaders and asked them for what they would like.

"We need some inspiration, what kind of vehicles would you like?" Laneld asked.

"Make them similar to the old ones, but with more weapons..we could use some upgrades," Argoron said.

"Also please throw in a booster seat," Natcher asked.

"He's not serious," Squidstrictor said.

"Actually I was, but oh well," Natcher said.

"We could throw in a booster seat," PJ said. "If we could find one.."

"Alright gentlemen..and lady, get to work now!" Argoron commanded.

We see a brief montage of the gang trying out new vehicles by building them out of wood and other material. One scene involved Laneld and Nora working on a vehicle, but Laneld kept pondering on what to do, with Nora annoyed. We see Kane, Nathan, and Zelleo building a vehicle, and PJ and Dash building another.

Eventually, they had made the vehicles.

"Alright..prepare to be wowed!" Nora said to the leaders, and they lifted the cloths off the vehicles, and we saw five brand new vehicles for the leaders - each was a mix of old architecture and modern technology.

"Hey, looks like we could be car builders in the future," Laneld joked.

"These are the greatest vehicles that ever lived!" Natcher said, and he bowed down to them.

"Not bad..." Argoron said, and he got into his new vehicle.

"Can we keep our old vehicle names though?" Crunk asked.

"Whatever floats your boat," Nathan replied.

"Thank you Undersea Force...we've had our struggles in the past, but I sense a new era approaching," Argoron said.

"So who do you want us to fight?" Straus asked. "We'll slice their skins open and feed them to the beasts."

"..Too much," Squidstrictor said to him.

"I was kidding, but okay," Straus said, smirking.

"Do you know who the Ancient Titans are?" Nathan asked.

"The..the..Ancient Titans?" Natcher said, shocked. "I hope you are joking."

"It can't be..they've returned..?" Argoron asked, a bit nervous.

"I thought they were sealed away," Squidstrictor said.

"Uh...well...yeah, they sort of returned," Nora said.

"Oh no no no no no, they are way out of our leagues," Argoron said.

"Yeah, we're not trained to take down 10,000+ year old Gods," Straus said. "Sorry."

"But thanks for the vehicles," Crink added.

"Maybe we can't defeat them..but you could help us beat their armies," Nathan suggested. "That could help at least."

"Armies? Well we have our own army to help," Natcher said.

"Fine, it's a deal," Argoron said, shaking hands with Nathan, and the others did the same with the other four leaders.

"I smell the future of a great partnership," Straus said.

We see Flareamos and Terramos in the Shadow Castle watching the Undersea Force ally with the Vandalators through their portal.

"Well well well, so they think they can stop us by allying with the Vandalators," Terramos laughed.

"How are we going to fight them if we are cursed?" Flareamos asked angrily.

"I still have some Purple Rarks on Senato somewhere.." Terramos said. "Let me communicate with them."

We cut back to the Vandal jungles, and we see the five leaders with some grunts around a fire, with the Undersea Force.

"Want some of our special meals?" Natcher offered, and he held out a plate of some worms and grass like stuff.

"Eh, no thanks," Dash said.

"Looks delicious," Laneld said sarcastically.

"We celebrate a toast to the new era of the Vandalators!" Argoron said, raising a wooden cup in the air, and the grunts cheered.

"Well, it looks like there's no other threats, so I guess we should get going soon before annoying bugs or monsters attack me," Laneld suggested to Nathan.

Just then, we heard a loud rumbling noise.

"Sir, we're being attacked by Rarks!" A Stingray grunt said from atop the wooden gate, and he went falling to the ground when the Purple Rarks blasted through the gates with laser guns.

"I spoke too soon.." Laneld said again.

"Halt...we shall now commence Operation: Terminate Vandalators and Undersea Force," a Purple Rark said, and fired a purple laser at their campfire.

Argoron ducked and jumped high in the air. He then went smashing down on a Purple Rark, and teared out its circuits with Fangis and sliced its machine gun off, and sliced it in half one last time, leaving debris everywhere.

"That is how you take down a Rark," Argoron said to the leaders.

"Let me try!" Natcher said, and he attacked the Purple Rarks with his new Scalab. He made its steel tail shoot through the Rarks, and they exploded.

Crink then rammed into some more Rarks, and they got caught into a spear trap, destroying them in the jungle.

"We must help the leaders!" Some grunts said, and we saw grunts of the tribes attack the Purple Rarks with spears and staffs.

"Well what do you know, they can hold their on pretty well," Nora said.

"I guess we picked a good alliance then," Nathan said.

"Should we help?" Dash asked.

"Nah, they seem fine," Laneld said.

Just then though, we saw more Purple Rarks corner up the five leaders and they seemed overwhelmed.

"Looks like you spoke too soon again," Nora said to him.

"Alright guys, we are still their friends, it's time for us to help them now," Nathan said, and they got into their vehicles.

The leaders were trying to hold off the Rarks, but they were overpowered.

Just then though, PJ used the Ice Shredder to ram a Purple Rark vehicle aside that was close to destroying Natcher.

"Thanks, friend," Natcher said.

Just then, a Rark Scouter went flying towards Squidstictor, but Zelleo smashed it aside with his blue sword.

"We definitely owe you guys once this is over," Squidstrictor said, and he grabbed a Purple Rark with his tentacles, and slammed it to the ground.

"None needed, we are just helping our new friends," Nathan said, and he sliced some Purple Rarks in half with the Splitvire.

A walking Purple Rark had a gun of mutant spray, and pointed it at Argoron, but Dash zoomed with the Slashwind and he went slamming Argoron aside, dodging the mutant blast.

"It's funny, we used to want to kill each other, now we're saving each other," Dash said.

"Thank you," Argoron said, getting up. "But what was that?"

"Let's just say you don't want to come in contact with that," Kane said, zapping a Purple Rark.

Eventually, all the Purple Rarks had been defeated.

"Great job, we can use the debris of these for weapons," Straus said.

"Uh guys...one problem," PJ said.

"What is it?" They asked.

"Well...didn't a Purple Rark spray some of that mutant stuff?" PJ said, and they all saw the purple stuff began to react with the wood on a tree, and the debris of some Purple Rark.

"Oh no.." Nora said.

We saw the Purple Rark debris went combining with the wood of the tree, and it began to come alive, as we saw a tree creature with metal everywhere, and a giant steel head. It roared.

"Amazing..that magic stuff can mutate objects," Natcher said. "I could never make magic like that."

"That's nice and all, but this thing seems a lot more menacing than the last mutant," Nathan said, as the tree creature caused the ground to vibrate and it smashed its hand onto the Splitvire.

"I think we could use a Fusion to defeat Wood Slammer," Laneld said.

"Wood Slammer?" Dash asked.

"My name for this one," Laneld said.

"Eh, works for me," Dash said.

"Dash and Laneld, fuse now, I could use some help here!" Nathan panicked, as Wood Slammer was smashing the Splitvire.

"Well, I'm not going to exactly like this, but we have to save Nathan!" Dash said, and he blasted the Fuser, and he and Laneld entered it with their vehicles, to form the Sonic Sky. It was similar to the Sky Slicer, but it was purple, yellow, and white. It had sonic blasters on both ends, and it resembled a star ship.

"This is..AWESOME!" Laneld said, and they made it lift off the ground to blast sonic waves at Wood Slammer, making it fall to the ground.

"Nice save," Nathan said, and he attacked Wood Slammer by chopping some of the wood off of it, but it knocked the Splitvire aside, and it growled.

The Sonic Sky went flying onto Wood Slammer, and it planted a sonic bomb on it, causing it to go off, and it made it to flying toward the pillar of a broken gate.

The Vandal grunts began to attack Wood Slammer, but it rammed them all aside, and roared again, as it smashed the ground with its giant wooden arm.

PJ made the Ice Shredder trim some more wood off of it, but it rammed him aside too.

"Let's try this, overgrown plant," PJ said, and he shot an ice beam at it, and it made it start to move slowly and it was covered in frost.

"I made an easy target for you guys!" PJ said to Laneld and Dash in the Sonic Sky.

"Thanks PJ, let's finish this thing off, Laneld," Dash said, nodding to him.

They made it fire one last sonic blast at it, and it caused the ice to crack, and it made Wood Slammer crumble to dust to the ground.

"Well it looks like you guys saved our village twice in a row," Argoron said. "We thank you greatly."

"This new friendship is working better than I expected, we could make great allies for the future," Straus said.

"To think we started off as mortal enemies, and are now best friends," Squidstrictor laughed.

"Let's not push it," Nora said.

"Well, aquatic friends have to stick together, I guess," Kane said.

"Indeed, and whatever challenges await now, we'll be ready, you hear that Terramos?" Nathan said to him, looking above.

We see Terramos watching the portal with Flareamos, and he seemed annoyed.

"These fish beings...they are quite powerful," Flareamos said. "I can't wait to scorch them and fry them once we can break this curse."

"We will soon, but first we must find the other two..to strengthen our powers." Terramos said. "These kids are becoming hard to beat, but I'm sure we can pulverize them into the ground."

"But how?" Flareamos asked.

"Perhaps we need help of our own.." Terramos smiled.

We then cut back to the Vandalator Village, and see the USF with the Vandalators.

"Care for some Rark kabobs?" Crunk offered them.

"Oh hey, Laneld hasn't said he hates Senato yet," Nora said.

"You're right, looks like there's no annoying bugs or monsters today!" Laneld said proudly.

Just then though, we saw a Waspbit from behind the Sonicwave go flying from behind it and it started to swarm around Laneld.

"OH COME ON! I HATE THIS PLANET!" Laneld yelled, and he went running into the jungles, running away from it, as everyone laughed.

"That boy sure is one of a kind," Squidstrictor said.

"Tell me about it," Nora said, and the episode ended with everyone sitting around the campfire.

------------

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

-Character Debuts: Wood Slammer, Flareamos

-Area Debuts: New Vandal Village, Shadow Magma Zone Chamber

-Vehicle Debuts: New Vandalator Vehicles (same names as old ones), and Sonic Sky (fusion of Sonicwave + Slashwind)

-The USF forms a permanent alliance with the Vandalators.

• Like 3

56. To Catch An Alien

The episode opens to a building in Bikini Bottom; it was a government building. It was black and gray, with a "Ocean Protection Force" badge on the top of the entrance. We then cut inside to some sort of lab with alien equipment everywhere and scientists analyzing things.

"Dr. Rick, how is your research coming?" A sharply dressed agent fish, asked to a scientist fish named Dr. Rick

"Sir, I have bad news. I've concluded from my scanners that there could be alien activity in Bikini Bottom," Dr. Rick said, worried.

"What?!" The agent said, annoyed, and his fish skin moved oddly. "For years we've kept the oceans safe from extraterrestrials. How can one be in Bikini Bottom?"

"Well Agent Bishop, it seems like a Sentient being from the ancient planet Senato is in Bikini Bottom...with a crew, and they've taken over an old military base of ours," Dr. Rick said, showing a picture of the old base, now upgraded.

"Ah...the Undersea Force. I've known about their little fun in our old base, along with their alien friend, for a while now, but I've been too busy traveling the ocean lately to mind them. However, since the Sentient populations have been revived, they could be plotting to invade us. We could definitely use the Blue Sentient they have for interrogation and research. It looks like we have a new mission then," Agent Bishop said, fixing his tie smugly. "Gentlemen, move out, we're making a move."

We then cut to the Undersea Force racing through some Grassland Zone, and racing through alien plants and weeds.

"It feels like it's been forever since we've been in a zone," Nora said.

"Don't let it keep your skills down though," Nathan said.

"Huh..I see the key over on that large mossy rock...but no Rarks or other threats?" Laneld said, confused.

"As Darsun once told me, don't get your guard down...it could be a trap," Dash said.

"I am detecting something, but I do not know what," Kane said.

Just then, out of some grass, four big alien spiders came hopping out of them, which were green and black, and spraying acid.

"Gross, why did it have to be bugs?!" Nora yelled, trying to crush them, but they kept dodging.

Kane then blasted a stun bolt at one of the spiders, and it fled away.

"Hey, that's new," Dash said, and he whacked a spider away.

"Yes, I decided to install stun rays to not directly harm a foe," Kane said, stunning another spider.

"Why not kill these bugs?!" Nora yelled, smacking one away into a tree.

"As Master Towaius once taught me..spare your enemy mercy," Dash said. "Sometimes the enemy cannot help the things they do, it is in their nature."

"Heh, the big bad Nora is afraid of some bugs," Laneld said, chuckling, and he zoomed up to snag the key.

"Oh shut up, let's just go," Nora said, annoyed. They opened the portal back to Bikini Bottom, and it was dark out.

"I'm just saying, we've faced Korax, Ancient Titans, Rarks, Vandals, and other bug creatures, yet you weren't afraid of those," Laneld said.

"Eh, whatever," Nora said, and they entered into the base, parking their vehicles inside. Laneld handed Darsun the key.

"You know, I've been wondering.." PJ said, in the base on the couch playing a video game.

"What?" Nathan asked.

"Does anybody else ever...wonder what we do in this base? It's not like we're the most hidden place ever," PJ said.

"Well, not many Bottomites ever travel out to the desert much," Dash said.

"What's that buzzing noise?" Laneld said, hearing something over top of them.

"Oh haha, very funny, Laneld," Nora said.

"I'm not trying to taunt you, I seriously hear something!" Laneld said, and all eight went outside.

"FREEZE, THIS IS THE OCEAN PROTECTION FORCE, AND THIS IS AN ALERT TO DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND PUT YOUR FINS IN THE AIR!" An agent yelled from a helicopter over top of the base, with a spotlight flashing on them.

"I wanted to be famous, but not like this!" Laneld said, waving his fins in the air.

"You just HAD to ask PJ," Nora said, annoyed at him.

"Hey, I'm not a physic," PJ said nervously.

"Oh boy...if they find out Darsun is an alien, we're finished," Laneld said aloud.

"Well with how loud you just said that young man, you sure are," Agent Bishop said, getting out of a government boat jeep with some fish agents in black armor and they had laser guns ready to fire. Bishop and Dr. Rick approached them.

"Thanks a lot Laneld," Zelleo said to him.

"Who are you people and what do you want?" Darsun asked to them.

"We are the Ocean Protection Force, and we know you have hijacked the government's old military base to plot your alien invasion plans!" Dr. Rick said to them.

"Hey, that is not true!" Laneld said.

"I'm Agent Bishop, leader of this gang. Apologies for the not so formal introduction. I'm the guy who does...the dirty work for the oceanic government, to say the least. I lead the Ocean Protection Force, a group dedicated to protecting the ocean from any extraterrestrial threats." Agent Bishop explained, holding out his badge. "You know, fun fact: Several alien abductions have been targeted into the oceans to examine Earth's life."

"Hey now, my people do not do evil alien things like dissecting or abducting people," Darsun said. "We are a kind race..except for my brother, but he's gone."

"Sorry miss Darsun, but all aliens are a threat in my book, and must be exterminated," Bishop said.

"How do you know my name?" Darsun asked.

"I know many things," Bishop said to the. "Isn't that right, Nathan and friends?"

"Okay, this is getting creepy," Nora said.

"We have a stalker, great," Laneld said.

"Back inside guys!" Zelleo said.

The eight retreated inside, and they barricaded the doors.

"These guys are nuts, they sure hate aliens," Nora said.

"Just like you hate..eh, never mind," Laneld said.

"We have to get these guys off of our trail..but how?" Nathan wondered.

"But how? They are everywhere," Dash said.

"Maybe we could flee into a zone," Zelleo said.

"Hopefully no bugs are in there," Laneld said. "Sorry Nora, I can't resist."

Nora was ready to punch him, but the agents blew down the doors, and began firing the lasers.

"Alright, time's up. READY, AIM, FIRE!" An agent yelled, and the agents began firing their laser guns at the base.

The agents began to enter the base, with their guns aimed everywhere.

"Surrender now, and I can assure you will be helping Bikini Bottom greatly...and everyone on Earth," Bishop smiled.

"Well guys, it looks like there's no way out of this," Nathan said, as he got his red sword and shield ready, and he began attacking agents.

"Surrender and we can assure you we'll go easy on your alien friend," Dr. Rick offered.

"Tempting offer..but no thanks!" Dash yelled, and kicked Dr. Rick in the face, and he used his yellow sword to slice some of the agents' guns in half, and kicked them into the walls, knocking their helmets off.

"Not bad.." Agent Bishop said. "You are more of a challenge than I thought you'd be. I guess the stories don't lie."

"Well, she can probe you if she wants, if you don't put those guns away right now!" Laneld yelled, kicking an agent aside.

"Dude, not helping," Dash said, using his karate moves to kick some agents out of the base.

Nathan then kicked another agent outside, and Agent Bishop used his tie to grab Nathan's arm, and kicked him into the key tower, knocking down the Grassland Zone key, the one they just got. Bishop put his tie back on.

"Whoa..I never knew a dude could fight with a tie," Laneld said, and hit an agent from behind him with his purple shield. "I should try that out sometime."

Dr. Rick then picked up the Grassland Zone key.

"A Universe Key, eh? So they have verb collecting them like us. Let's take them all!" Dr. Rick said, but Zelleo went charging and kicked him in the stomach, and the key went flying on top of the Splitvire.

"How do you know about the keys?" Darsun asked, and she blasted two water blasts at two agents cornering her, and they were knocked out.

"We are a group against aliens, so we do have some research, miss Blue Sentient, thank you very much," Dr. Rick said, and went to grab the key, but an agent who got kicked by Nora went smashing into the Splitvire, and activated the key blast button, as it made the key blast and form a Storm Field.

"Oh no, don't let them through!" Darsun said, but two agents restrained her, but she ducked and kicked both of them aside.

"Thanks for the help, now we get to collect some data for our higher-ups," Agent Bishop smiled, as he, Dr. Rick, and some agents went through the portal.

"Quick, get in there!" Zelleo said, as Nathan, Laneld, and Nora charged into it before it closed.

"Oh no..I hope those spiders aren't here.." Nora said, pointing her green sword around.

"Well we do have some pests - the Purple Rark!" Laneld said, as they saw a gang of six Purple Rarks headed towards everyone.

"Hmph, Rarks. Fire away, men." Agent Bishop commanded, and the agents fired their laser guns at the Rarks, and their vehicles went crashing into each other, smashing two of them, but the other four flew out in jet packs, and landed in front of everyone.

"Oh gracious, don't hurt me!" Dr. Rick yelled, as Agent Bishop grabbed a Purple Rark and pinned it to the ground. He then smashed his fin through its head, and it went sparking to the ground.

"You gotta admit, that's pretty cool," Nathan said. "But still evil!"

"I don't know whether the agents or the Rark are our enemies at this point," Laneld said, and punched an agent in the helmet.

Nathan then charged at him with his sword, but Bishop dodged and kicked Nathan in the armor.

Agent Bishop's skin then suddenly began to bubble weirdly and move oddly.

"Whoa...did your gills stop working or what?" Nora said. "Because that's just creepy."

"It's..a side effect," Agent Bishop said, annoyed.

Just then, the alien spiders came back, and attacked the agents and tried to attack the Undersea Force.

"Oh no, oh no," Nora said, and she hit one with her sword.

"Nora, as Dash said - show them mercy. Act like they are nothing but pebbles in a river," Nathan said.

"Yeah, whatever that means," Laneld said, and he jabbed his purple sword through a Purple Rark.

"Act like they are nothing but pebbles in a river.." Nora said, and she jumped over the spiders, ignoring them without fear, and punched a Purple Rark and agent.

"You did it, you overcame your fears!" Laneld said. "So uh..no hard feelings right?"

"Oh, all the insults coming from the guy who is afraid of a Waspbit. But don't worry, I'm over it now," Nora said.

"Bah...retreat," Agent Bishop said, annoyed, as he saw all the agents he brought in knocked out.

Just then though, a dark mutant chemical was on the back of a destroyed Purple Rark and the tank began to crack, and it spilled all over an alien spider on top of it.

"Wait..I know you guys are evil, but I'd feel like a jerk for not saying this: Watch out!" Laneld yelled to Dr. Rick, as he tripped over the Purple Rark and fell into the chemical pool with the spider.

"Oh boy..." Nora said. "And I thought my fears were over.."

"What's happening to him..?" Agent Bishop asked, annoyed, and his skin moved weirdly again.

Dr. Rick's body then began to crack and spider legs came jabbing out of his shoulders and back, and his jaw turned into a spider's, so did the rest of his face and body. When he got up, he was a mutant spider man.

"What...what happened to me?!" Dr. Rick asked, as he looked at everyone with his four spider eyes.

"Rick, you've been turned into some...mutant spider," Bishop said.

"If it helps any, we did try to warn you.." Nathan said.

"Bah, I'm hideous!" Dr. Rick yelled in his new form, and began spraying acid out of his mouth, and shot a web at Nora.

"Rick, get out of there, we need to retreat; the mission failed, abort!" Bishop yelled.

"Not until I have revenge on these fools for turning me into this freak!" Dr. Rick yelled, and held Nora closer to him, ready to bite her; she began to freak out.

"Remember Nora: a pebble in a river!" Nathan yelled.

Nora then thought of that again, and she slowly relaxed and let loose, as the web dropped from her.

"What?! No, but how?" Dr. Rick asked, and Nora jumped up and kicked him about ten times repeatedly in the chest, and knocked him down to the ground with one last kick.

"Who's afraid now?" Nor aasked.

"Ugh..but but...I had the brains and powers, h-how did I lose?" Dr. Rick asked, getting up with his mutant spider/fish legs.

"Let's just say I had some help from wisdom of a friend," Nora said, and she delivered one last punch to him in the face.

Dr. Rick then jumped toward Bishop and the agents.

"Well this was a flop, let's get out of here." Bishop said, and he grabbed the key and opened the portal to the base; they went through it, and so did Nathan, Laneld, and Nora.

We see at the base Darsun and the others had knocked out all of the agents, and they were groaning everywhere.

"This is so peaceful," Dash said, with his legs on top of an agent.

Just then, the portal opened, and everyone came through.

"This isn't over Undersea Force. Mark the words of me and the Protection Force, we will be back," Bishop said.

The helicopter from above then shot a laser at the roof of the base, and a ladder went flying in, as the agents, Dr. Rick, and Bishop climbed up it, and escaped, as the helicopter flew away.

"Whoa, what happened to the scientist dude?" PJ asked. "He looks like a freak now."

"He got mutated by that mutant stuff. I would have cured the guy really, but I don't know how and he tried to get us killed anyways," Nathan said.

"This is all unsettling; some civilians of Bikini Bottom now know of my presence and our goals." Darsun said.

"And they won't stop until we are destroyed. But don't worry, we'll protect you." Nathan said.

"As soon as we fix that roof," PJ said, looking up.

"I am just glad you are all okay, my friends," Darsun said.

"In other news, I conquered my fear of bugs!" Nora said. "Too bad Laneld can't."

"That's great, looks like my advice paid off," Dash said.

"Hey, that is not true - I'm only scared of those stupid Waspbits." Laneld said.

Just then, we saw Nora had sneaked an alien spider with her through the portal, and it chased after Laneld.

"GAH, CURSE YOU!" He yelled, running into his room.

We then cut to the Ocean Protection Force building before the episode ended, and see Dr. Rick in his spider form strapped to a table in the lab.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Bishop asked to him.

"Yes, I refuse to become one of the freaks we have fought against for so long," Dr. Rick said, staring at the tube of an alien being contained.

"Well, it's your funereal," Bishop said, shrugging.

We saw some scientists come in with blades and other sharp items, with a light raised over Dr. Rick.

"Rick, I must warn you: This is going to hurt a lot," the scientist said, with a saw blade over him.

"Let's get it over with...I can hold my own.." Dr. Rick said. "It's not like there is another cure for this mutant chemical."

The episode ends with a saw blade sound, and Dr. Rick screaming.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
-Character Debuts: Agent Bishop, Dr. Rick, OPF Scientists, OPF Agents, and Alien Spiders
-Area Debuts: Grassland Zone, Ocean Protection Force Building
-Vehicle Debuts: Helicopter and OPF Jeeps
-Dr. Rick gets mutated into a spider creature.
-We learn Nora has a fear of bugs, which she overcomes.
-Kane has upgraded the Bolt Blaster so it stuns enemies.
-We learn about the Ocean Protection Force - a government agency dedicated to protecting the ocean and Earth from extraterrestrial threats.
-PJ and Zelleo stayed behind at the base for the first mission, and everyone else except for Nathan, Nora, and Laneld stayed behind for the second Grassland Zone visit.

• Like 2

57. Dino Disaster

The episode opens with the Undersea Force racing through a Glacier Zone, and Nathan competing with Laneld, racing across the glaciers on top of an ocean field.

"Woo hoo, I'm gonna beat you Nate!" Laneld boasted, ramming into the Splitvire, and it almost went skidding off the icy surface, but he kept trudging.

"Come here, you!" Nathan yelled, chasing down after Laneld in the Splitvire.

"Let's not fool around too much guys, these icy alien waters aren't exactly something our gills can handle," Zelleo said, reading the scanners.

"I see the key!" Nora said, as they saw an icy/watery key floating on the central glacier.

Meanwhile, in the Shadow version of the Glacier Zone, beneath them, we see Terramos, Flareamos, and some Purple Rarks walking through the dark frozen water.

"Our enemies are above us," a Purple Rark said.

"That does not concern us right now," Terramos said. "First let's free Aquamos."

Flareamos began to shoot dark fire from his mouth and it revealed a passageway. They walked through it, and came to a chamber with dark and blue patterns everywhere. In the center of the room was a blue and dark coffin, similar to Flareamos's.

Flareamos blasted a fire at it, and Terramos shot dark rocks at it. Out of the steam, came another figure like Flareamos and Terramos. Her name was Aquamos, and she resembled a siren/mermaid, and was shadowed in like the others.

"Feels good to be alive again, boys," Aquamos said, feeling the dark air.

"Three down, one to go," Flareamos said.

"Yes, but don't get too excited, we have some enemies in our way," Flareamos said to her.

"Let me guess..the Space Creators or the Sentients?" Aquamos asked.

"Well, the Sentients, and their new guardians - the Undersea Force," Terramos said, annoyed.

"Bah, undersea fools - I could drown them and flood them if I had the powers to!" Aquamos said.

"Don't worry, I have a way to take care of them," Terramos laughed, and he took them back to his shadow castle.

We then cut back to the Glacier Zone (opposite side), and see Laneld getting ready to hop off a glacier with the Sonicwave, to get to the center ice spot, with the key.

"Watch me jump this like a dare devil!" Laneld said, getting over himself.

"Be careful dude, don't get too over yourself," Dash said, trying to warn him.

"NOW LET'S GO!" Laneld yelled, as he drove the Sonicwave as fast as he could.

"Wait, STOP!" Nathan yelled.

The Sonicwave went flying off the glacier, and began to tumble toward the ocean.

"Okay, maybe this wasn't such a smart move!" Laneld said, closing his eyes, and the Sonicwave went plunging toward the icy waters.

"I guess it's up to me to save the goofball, like always," Nora said, annoyed, and fired a wire grabber from the Grangler, and it grabbed onto the back of the Sonicwave. She tugged as hard as she could to pull it back up.

"Some help could be nice!" Nora said to Zelleo, struggling.

Zelleo fired a grappling hook from the Crusher to the Sonicwave, and they were able to pull the Sonicwave back up to the glacier.

"Thanks guys, I definitely learned to stop copying what I see on television," Laneld said.

"Alright, now that is over, we need to get that key," Nathan said.

"Oh right, I forgot I can fly," Dash said, embarrassed for a second.

"It's fine, I forgot too, thanks to a certain person's foolishness," Nora said, glaring at Laneld.

He then activated the Slashwind's flight mode, and went flying to the small glacier, grabbed the key, and came back.

"Show-off!" Laneld said.

"Finally, that's done. Let's go home now.." Nathan said, and they went through the Storm Field with the key.

They arrived at the Bikini Bottom desert, and approached their base...to see it had been half blown up!

"What the heck happened?!" Zelleo asked, as they got out of their vehicles and went into the beat up base. The computers had been smashed up a bit, the roof was entirely gone, and the front entrance was blown apart.

They saw Kane and PJ on the ground, knocked out.

"Kane, PJ, wake up!" Nathan said, grabbing on them.

"Wait...where's Darsun?" Dash asked, looking everywhere for her.

They saw PJ began to get up.

"Ug-ugh...they took her," PJ said.

"Who did?" Nora asked.

"T-that Bishop dude..he and his agents c-came back. They blew up the base, and kidnapped Darsun.." PJ said.

"Dun dun dun!" Laneld said out loud.

"That punk again, I swear, all the villains lately have been more annoying than ever!" Nora said, punching her fins together.

"Maybe we can still find them," Dash said, and he managed to get Kane up.

"They do have a base set up in the deep parts of Bikini Bottom where nobody really bothers to visit," Zelleo said.

"Great, let's get a move on - for all we know he could be dissecting her or doing...other things I don't want to know," Nathan said.

"They could be doing things even I'm afraid of!" Laneld said, fearing the thought.

We then cut back to the Shadow Castle, and see Terramos, Aquamos, and Flareamos in a chamber with four dark pods.

"Wake up, my pets," Terramos said, and he held out some control device, pressing a button.

The pods opened up, and out of the four pods came four dinosaur alien like creatures. One resembled a T-Rex named Traxon, one resembled a Stegosaurus named Starox, one resembled a Pterodactyl named Praxtor, and the other one resembled a Velociraptor named Velocor.

"We...are free!" Traxon said, raising his claws. "Masters..you are free too."

"Don't get too happy-go-lucky, I'm only letting you out to take care of a small problem..a few actually." Terramos said.

"Yes, whatever you command," Traxon said, bowing his head.

He showed the four what the Undersea Force looked like through a magic portal.

"I want them brought back here, ALIVE. If their heads are detached, or they are eaten, then it's back to the cells for you four," Terramos said, holding the remote.

"Remember, you are lucky we saved you four - the last of your kinds - on Verra before you died out," Aquamos said.

"But we can truly make your kinds...extinct," Flareamos laughed, with him cracking his stone hands.

"We will not fail," all four said.

Terramos equipped them with breathing masks so they could breath underwater.

"My masters, how will we get to them?" Traxon asked, slightly in fear.

"My associates have a solution to that," Terramos said, and he opened a portal to the Omega Code's hideout.

We saw all the Green Rarks had finished building some portal device, in place of the giant hole from before.

"Zythen, is it ready?" Terramos asked to the Omega Code leader, who is named Zythen.

"Yes my master, it is ready. Send whatever you want, and the electricity fields of the portal will grab in it," Zythen said. "Cymtrax and Krumb, activate the portal, my servants."

"Yes, master Zythen. The Omega Code obeys," Cymtrax said, turning on the portal.

"Remember...don't fail me," Terramos said.

The electricity pulse went through Terramos's portal, and grabbed the four dinosaurs. They were sucked into the portal, and the electricity field put them into the portal the Omega Code constructed. They were floating above the dark hole, and it transported them to Bikini Bottom.

As the Undersea Force was ready to head out to the Ocean Protection Force building, we saw a giant green portal appear in front of them.

"What the?" Nora asked.

"Is that a Storm Field? Because it sure doesn't look like one.." Nathan said.

"I'm analyzing it, and it definitely isn't one. It appears to be transporting something.." Zelleo said.

"Maybe we're being attacked by aliens!" Laneld said in panic. "But then again we deal with that everyday."

"Get ready guys," Nathan said, getting out of the Splitvire, with his red sword and shield ready.

The four dinosaur aliens went charging out of the portal, and landed on the sandy ground. They began to growl and snarl.

"Dinosaur aliens? This day is getting weirder and weirder, well, for our weird standards anyways," Dash said.

"How odd..these creatures seem so ancient, I wonder how they were sent here," Kane wondered, punching Starox.

The dinosaur aliens then charged at them and attacked, as they defended themselves.

"Oh come on, we don't have time for this! We have to save Darsun!" Nora said, as she punched Velocor.

Zelleo threw his blue sword at Praxtor, but it flew up and charged down to the ground, and kicked Zelleo into the Crusher.

"This could take a while.." Nathan said.

"Hang in there Darsun," Zelleo said, as she kicked Velocor to the ground.

"I think it's time for a split-up!" PJ said, kicking Starox, and dodging it charging at him.

"Agreed. PJ, Kane, Dash, and Laneld, you guys go try to rescue Darsun. Me, Nora, and Zelleo will stay behind and fight these things off!" Nathan said, as he used his shield to block Traxon's attacks.

They agreed, and made an escape in their boats, and raced off into Bikini Bottom.

As they continued to fight, Traxon bashed Nathan aside, and saw the others racing into Bikini Bottom.

"Follow after them," Traxon commanded, and the dinosaur aliens went charging after them, with Praxtor flying above.

"What about the others?" Starox asked to Traxon. "We should finish them off, or Terramos will be furious."

"Don't worry, I count on them following us," Traxon smiled to him.

"Oh great...Houston, we have a problem," Nathan said.

The other team made it to the OPF building.

"This place gives me the creeps," Laneld said.

"Alright, we have to break in," Kane said. "I have an idea."

"And let's plan it CAREFULLY, Laneld," Dash said to him.

"Hey, I can plan carefully!" Laneld said.

"You two just try to find where Darsun is while me and PJ distract the guys in the main lobby," Kane said.

Kane then went inside the building, with a disguise, looking like a businessman.

"Hello?" The agent at the front desk asked.

"Uh yes, I am a part of a special university, and I would like to interview the OPF," Kane asked.

"Agent Bishop doesn't have time for interviews. He's very busy right now," the agent said.

As Kane was stalling, Dash and Laneld climbed up the building. They saw Darsun in a lab room through a window and she was attached to some steel platform. Nobody was in the room though.

"We found her guys, now we need to quietly break in," Dash said, talking to Kane through his communicator.

Laneld then smashed the window in with his purple shield.

"So much for quietly.." Dash sighed.

Back in the main lobby, we see PJ entered in the room with a sled.

"Alright, where's the head geek of this building? I have a complaint!" PJ yelled, slamming a winter sled on the table.

"What is your problem, sir?" the fish asked.

"This sled I purchased from this company is not working," PJ said.

"Uh..we don't make sleds," the fish said. "We're a special agent group dedicated to protecting the seven seas."

"Well, as a snow boarder, I demand this sled is given life, or I will riot. ATTICA, ATTICA, ATTICA!" PJ yelled, grabbing out his white sword and smashing the sled.

"Sir, I must ask you to escort the building," the fish said.

"I will escort...WITH MY FIN!" PJ yelled, and punched the fish right in the face, as he went falling off the chair, and he pressed a security button. Kane threw off his disguise, and got his sword ready.

We cut back to the lab, and see Laneld and Dash with Darsun, and they busted her out.

"Thank you so much," Darsun said.

"What were they doing with you?" Dash asked.

"I hope they didn't do horrible things to you, if they did, we'll hurt them so much!" Laneld yelled.

"They did nothing at all, actually...I'm not even sure what they did. They just examined me, and took some samples of my DNA. They mentioned something about a dissection though before stepping out for a few, so you came back just in time." Darsun said.

We then saw Kane and PJ bash into the room, running from guards.

"Alright, let's get out of here!" PJ said.

Just then, Bishop, Dr. Rick, and some agents entered the room.

"Wait a second, I thought you got mutated," Laneld said, talking to Dr. Rick.

"I was, but thanks to our brilliant technology, they managed to form a new skin body over my mutation!" Dr. Rick laughed.

"So you are still a mutant underneath?" Laneld asked. "Because that's just disgusting."

"Maybe so, but the form is useful for this!" Dr. Rick said, tearing off his face, and the rest of his body, to reveal his mutant spider form. He shot acid at Darsun, but she dodged.

"Never mess with me or my guardians!" Darsun yelled, and kicked Dr. Rick in the stomach, and he went flying to the wall.

"Guardians? That's new," Dash said.

"You are my protectors," Darsun said.

"Well, my enemies are back for their friend I see. A shame too, I was ready to get to the best part: the dissection," Bishop said with a saw blade in his fin.

Bishop charged at Laneld and punched him in the stomach, and Laneld tried to punch him, but he kicked him into the computer controls.

"Dang, this dude is good, he can punch through armor!" Laneld yelled, as he threw his purple shield at an agent, knocking him out.

Dr. Rick got back up, and Kane kicked him right in the face, and punched an agent from behind him.

Bishop's gills and skins moved oddly again, and he charged up to Laneld, with a saw blade in his hand.

"Don't move a muscle, or he gets it," Bishop threatened, with the saw blade buzzing in front of Laneld's face.

"I don't think so psycho, because we're blowing this popsicle stand!" Dash yelled, throwing a smoke bomb, and they jumped out the broken window, escaping into the Bikini Bottom streets.

"Thank goodness, I didn't want that weirdo to dissect me!" Laneld said, and they made a run for it.

"Should we go after them, sir?" An agent asked.

"No, let them go. These DNA samples are fine enough, and I know we'll be seeing them again soon.." Bishop smiled.

We saw the dinosaur aliens on top of a large building, watching over the fish, looking for the USF. Terramos then came up on Traxon's communicator watch on his arm.

"You fools, why did you let them get away?! You could have destroyed them!" Terramos yelled at them, angry.

"We are waiting." Praxtor said to him.

"It is a good ambush tactic," Starox said.

"Well you've waited long enough!" Terramos said, and pressed a button that made their collars on their necks shock electricity around their bodies.

"I'm s-sorry master, we will capture them for real now," Traxon said.

"You better, you ancient relics, or it's back to the pods for you...or worse.." Terramos said, ripping open the stone blades on his hand, and turned off the communicator.

"My brothers, I think it is time we re-assess our commitment to Terramos and the other Ancient Titans. For far too long he has enslaved us.." Traxon said.

"If we want our freedom, perhaps those fish are our ticket to it," Velocor said.

The four agreed, and they jumped down from the building, with Praxtor flying above.

We see both gangs met up with each other back at the destroyed base.

"Glad to see you guys are okay, especially you Darsun," Nora said.

"Yes, thank you for rescuing me, even when you were in a tight spot with those dino aliens, you were able to split up and work together," Darsun said.

"Speaking of the dino aliens...where did they go?" Kane asked.

We then saw the four jump in front of the gang outside the desert, roaring.

"I shouldn't have asked.." Kane said.

The four then went into the base.

"You are all our ticket to freedom," Traxon said.

"Er...pardon me?" Nathan asked.

"Leave them alone, or you'll go through me!" Darsun said.

"We have been enslaved to do this...we do not want to.." Traxon said.

"We have been tortured for far too long," Starox added.

"Go ahead and just finish us off," Traxon continued. "We have no meaning to continue. We were once the most feared predators in the galaxies. But times change...our prime passed."

"I have honor, and I will not finish you off." Nathan said, throwing his sword to the ground.

"I admire your honor, underwater dweller. But it is too late for us.." Traxon said.

"But I have one question...strange dinosaur creatures. Who hired you to do this?" Dash asked.

"He wanted us to bring you back alive, and they-" Traxon said, but just then, all four of their collars activated, and began to shock them all.

"What's going on? Who hired you?" Nathan asked.

"Get back!" Darsun said, and they all dodged, avoiding the electric blasts from them.

The green portal from before sucked them back in, and they disappeared.

"Well...I guess there are some things man is never meant to known," Laneld said.

"I have a feeling we know who sent them..." Nathan said.

"Yes, but another day, that will be of importance. For now, we must find a new home. It is not safe anymore, and most of the technology here has been brutally damaged. My powers cannot re-create a new base..so gather up what you can, and we'll find a new home tomorrow..my guardians," Darsun smiled.

"Well, it's going to suck moving, but this town is getting weird anyways. And because of your Sentients' impressive skills, we can breath on Senato anyways," Kane said.

"Man, so many crazy things: Ancient gods, government agents, dino aliens, what's next?" Zelleo asked.

"Change can hurt...but it can be for the better," Darsun said. "Besides, I have a special weapon that I am finally ready to show you all."

Nathan smiled, as he knew what it was (the weapon from Episode 49).

We then cut back to the Shadow Castle, and the Ancient Titans were brutally beating up the dino aliens, and Terramos punched Traxon to the ground. He kicked him again.

"You stupid cowards couldn't even kidnap them! I expected better from you, and you go behind our backs to betray me!" Terramos said. Aquamos and Flareamos beat up the other three.

"We...will go down as brothers. We will not lose our honor to you mad brutes," Traxon said.

"So be it," Terramos said, and he activated the shock button on his remote. They were shocked twice as hard this time.

The dino aliens continued to be shocked the death. Out of the electric pulses, the dark pods began to cover the four of them, and eventually the four were sealed again in the dark pods.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
-Character Debuts: Aquamos, Traxon, Praxtor, Starox, Velocor, and Zythen (was seen in 50, but was not named until now)
-Area Debuts: Glacier Zone, Shadow Glacier Zone, Shadow Glacier Zone Chamber
-It is revealed The Omega Code is working with the Ancient Titans, and they helped them form some portal.
-The base has been brutally destroyed, and the gang will be finding a new one in the next episode.
-The weapon from Episode 49 will debut in the next episode.
-PJ and Kane stayed behind at the base for the Glacier Zone mission.

• Like 3

58. Panic in Bikini Bottom

The episode opens with the Undersea Force on Senato, setting up a new base at the Council's building. They went inside an empty room to set up their new base. Darsun began to install computer terminals and a wall with all of the collected keys so far.

"Man, I'm going to miss the old base," Dash sighed.

"As I said, change is for the best, if it is done right," Darsun said.

"I hope this room is big enough," Daxon said to them.

"I'm not so sure about this, where are we supposed to sleep?" Nora asked. "Or have privacy?"

"Do not worry, we have tons of extra rooms in this building that you can use for your own private rooms," Kufon said.

"Sweet," PJ said. "I still can't believe you can breath on anywhere in this galaxy."

"Yes, our Sentient civilization invented air compressors around this galaxy, which is how everyone of any race can breath, even in the Zones, as they were once a part of Senato," Master Daksas explained.

"Hey, where's Nathan?" Dash asked.

"I think he's outside," Laneld said.

We see Nathan outside the building, staring up at the Senato stars. Dash approached him.

"You okay?" Dash asked.

"Yeah, I'm just feeling different. It feels so strange moving away from home, but with that Bishop guy and his crew there, it's not safe anymore," Nathan said. "It just feels like we gave up so much, like our own undersea lives, to become protectors of the Sentients."

"Haha yeah, I guess the name "Undersea Force" is kind of redundant now," Dash said.

"Come in you two, Darsun's going to show us the new weapon!" Zelleo shouted to them, and they headed inside to the building.

We then cut to Bikini Bottom, and see the remains of the destroyed base. The Ocean Protection Force was investigating the area, looking for where the Undersea Force went. They were scanning the sand and the base.

"Sir, there are no signs of them," an agent said to Bishop.

"So it seems like our friends have fled," Bishop said. "No matter, I think I have an idea of where they went to."

"Can we save that for another day?" Dr. Rick asked. "I'm feeling too tired for research right now."

Just then, Dr. Rick's body began to bubble weirdly and move odd. Dr. Rick seemed freaked out.

"Okay, that was weird," Dr. Rick said. "I wonder if it has to do with my mutation."

"I guess it looks like you'll be doing some research after all," Bishop smiled to him. "Move out men."

They got in their jeeps and began to leave the area, heading back to their building in Bikini Bottom.

We then cut to the Shadow Zone, and to the Shadow Castle.

"So, our friends have fled to our planet..or what was our planet," Flareamos said, looking through a portal.

"Since it seems like they have left the oceanic town...perhaps we could unleash our mutant liquid there," Aquamos suggested. "I'd love to control some mutated fish."

"Yes, I approve." Terramos said, and opened a portal to contact the Omega Code.

We see Zythen enter an old beat down room at the Omega Code hideout, with the ground and walls all cracked up. He waved his brown cape, and approached a computer terminal. One of the computers turned on, with Terramos on the screen.

"Yes, lord Terramos," Zythen said, bowing to him.

"Zythen, how is your recruitment of the Rarks coming?" Terramos asked.

"It seems like every Rark is now under our control," Zythen reported. "All the Red and Blue Rark signals have turned into Green and/or Purple."

"Good, because I have a mission for you," Terramos said to him.

We then cut back to the new base on Senato at the Council building, with Darsun in front of the Undersea Force and Council members. There was a white cloth covering a table which had the new weapon.

"Is this going to be another Fuser?" Laneld asked jokingly.

"Hopefully it can blow stuff up!" PJ said, getting pumped.

"Yeah, go on," Nathan said, a bit upset.

"Are you okay, sport?" Zelleo asked. "You seem down today."

"Eh, it's nothing," Nathan said.

Darsun took off the white cloth, and underneath was a small machine gun of some sort.

"AWESOME! That counts of something that can blow stuff up to me!" PJ yelled.

"Slow down there partner, we don't even know if that is what it does," Dash said to him.

"Go on, explain," Nora said.

"This is a Charge Gun - these will be helpful in breaking the darkness of the Ancient Titans. They can pack powerful punches to other enemies, such as disab-" Darsun was then cut off by criticism.

"So it is basically a candle disguised as a gun? LAME!" Laneld booed.

"Eh, right now I'm so-so," PJ said.

"Seems a bit generic," Kane said. "Though I suppose I could improve the blaster pod to make it shock things well."

"It isn't just a simple gun, it is a very powerful gun. Perhaps you will need to train with it first to get the hang of it..then maybe you will appreciate it more," Darsun said.

"She is right, as an old saying goes: do not assume what the potential of one can do without using it," Master Daksas said.

"On Earth it's called "don't judge a cover by its book"...or wait, I think I got that wrong," Laneld said.

"I'll give it a shot for whatever our next mission is," Nora said, trying to hold it and aim with it. "It's not too bad, just not my style. Can we get them in different colors?"

"Perhaps, but still keep in mind it is a prototype, so I can always make adjustments. I want you all to try them out for a test run."

"Sounds like a plan," Dash said.

Master Daksas approached Nathan who seemed glum.

"You seem down, son. Talk to me," Master Daksas said.

"It's nothing, it just feels...different, having to live with aliens on another planet," Nathan said.

"I know, but as the Council Leader, you will get used to it," Master Daksas said, trying to re-assure him.

"Hopefully once that Bishop guy leaves us alone, we can return home, Nate," Nora said.

They all went to the Tournament Arena to try them out.

"Man, how do you hold these things?" Laneld said, trying to hold his Charge Gun.

Master Daksas placed a key at the end of the arena, and they set up Purple Rarks as obstacles.

"Where did you get those from?" Nora asked.

"We decided to recycle these from that highway incident," Kufon said.

"Now then, you must all try to get the key, WITHOUT trying to use your vehicles outside. Only use the Charge Gun," Darsun said.

"That's going to be hard, but okay," Nathan said. "I'll give it a shot."

The testing begun, and the Purple Rarks approached the Undersea Force.

Nora tried to blast a clear charge ball at a Rark, but it went smashing into the wall instead.

"Ugh, how does this thing shoot?" Nora asked.

She tried to shoot it again, but it wouldn't fire, and the Purple Rark kicked her aside.

"This isn't going well.." Nora sighed.

Dash and Zelleo teamed up, and tried to use their Charge Guns. Zelleo fired his at a Rark, but it was only stunned for a split second.

"These guns are so weird," Zelleo said, and he whacked a Rark with his gun.

Dash was firing beams from his gun, and one did knock down a Rark, but one fired a laser at the gun end, and the pieces for the barrel came off. Dash then just decided to use his legs to kick one to the ground.

Nathan, Laneld, Kane, and PJ were in a circle of a few Purple Rarks, and they were blasting through them.

"This is insane, how do you use these things?!" Laneld asked, and got annoyed. He threw his to the ground, and pulled out his purple sword and chopped through the Rarks. PJ did the same with his white sword.

Kane was firing his gun well, but he ran out of fuel.

"I guess it's up to me now," Nathan said, and tried to blast beams at the Rarks, but they kept missing, and he ran out of fuel too. "I give up." He then used his red sword to slice one in half.

Eventually, by the end, everyone threw their guns to the ground (or what was left of them), and got into their vehicles to take down the Rarks. In the end, Nathan got the key.

"Good riddance I say to those guns, they should go back to the scrap heap where they belong!" Laneld said in the Sonicwave.

"Training is over...and you all failed!" Master Daksas said, disappointed. Darsun just stood there silently.

"What?!" They all said.

"We tried, but they are too hard to use," Nora said.

"Besides, we have perfectly fine swords and shields," Zelleo said.

"We gave our best efforts, but I'm sorry, I don't understand how to use them," Nathan said. "I apologize, masters. I'm a failure."

"Everyone..you are very upset, and distraught by failure. As I said before, you cannot win every battle. Sometimes you will need to figure out these issues on your own." Darsun explained.

"So do we have to continue using these things?" Laneld asked.

"Yes, because I have a serious mission for you," Darsun, and took them back to the new base.

They were all looking at the computer screen, and Darsun pulled up a view of Bikini Bottom. They all saw the Omega Code and some Purple Rarks with some giant metal object on a sandy cliff, looking over Bikini Bottom.

"Hey wait a minute...it's the Omega Code Rarks!" Nathan said.

"They were the ones who brainwashed Cymtrax!" Kane said, recalling.

"Wait a second...I see some purple stuff in a container. Guys, I think they are trying to unleash some bomb of that mutant stuff into Bikini Bottom!" Zelleo said.

"Oh jeez, and just when we left Bikini Bottom," Nora said.

"This is not good, we cannot let the home of our allies be hurt!" Kygox said.

"First we have to move away from home, then we get these guns, and now our home is being attacked. Can this day get any worse?" Nathan said.

"I want you all to go to Bikini Bottom..with no swords, shields, Fuser, or vehicles. Just the Charge Guns." Darsun said.

"Indeed it can," Dash said to Nathan.

"Come on Darsun, we can't use these things!" Nora said.

"Everyone, I want you to try them out. There will be times when I cannot be there to solve your problems, but I give the best hope that you can all figure out the secrets to these guns and defeat them." Darsun said, and got out the Earth key.

All seven went into the portal with their guns ready, slightly nervous.

"Well, here goes nothing," Nathan said, in a better spirit.

They all arrived back to the desert area, and the base was still destroyed, but less stuff was there due to the OPF taking things away from earlier.

They all saw a giant steel bomb set up on the mountain, and it was guarded by Green and Purple Rarks.

"How did they even get here?" Nora asked.

"Probably the same way those dino aliens did. I think somewhere on Senato, they set up some portal that transports them to wherever they wish," Zelleo said, predicting.

"We need to work together to do this. Like Darsun said, we can't always rely on her," Nathan said.

"Looks like you are out of your bad mood," Dash said, pleased.

"Intruders detected!" A Green Rark yelled, and some flying Purple and Green Rarks went flying off the cliff and charging towards them.

"Get ready!" Nathan yelled.

They began to fire their charge guns, and Nathan fired his Charge Gun by pulling the trigger back hard and it blasted a huge beam of energy at the Rarks, and they were destroyed.

The others got a better grip on theirs and they started working well!

"Alright, these babies are finally settling in...but how do we re-load them?" Dash asked.

"I think I figured out how!" Zelleo said, and he held his gun up to where light was shining from the ocean top, and the gun was refueled.

"So light powers them..of course!" Laneld said, holding his up, and fired at Rarks, as they climbed up the cliff.

They got to the top, and came to the giant large metal tower.

"Great, more climbing..how the heck did they even fit it through their magic portal?" Nora asked, and she fired a charge blast from behind to a Rark that was approaching her.

"We better get to the top and quick, who knows when that bomb will go off," Nathan said.

Just then, Zythen appeared at the top of the metal tower, and was watching down on the gang. Nora saw him though.

"Uh guys..whose the mysterious guy at the top of the tower with a creepy brown cape waving?" Nora said, pointing to him at the top. They all got their guns ready and pointed at Zythen

Zythen then jumped from the top and landed on the sandy cliff, in front of them all. He removed his brown hood, and they all saw his Green Rark face, resembling Axos-90's.

"It is truly an amazing story of how a bunch of fish became the new guardians of the Sentients," Zythen said, pulling out a wood and steel staff with electric charges on both sides.

"Alright whoever you are, we can take you!" PJ said.

"I am Zythen, leader of the Omega Code, and I'd like you to meet my new henchmen, which I am sure you've been acquainted with," Zythen said, and Cymtrax and Krumb hopped down in front of them too.

"We serve the Omega Code," Krumb said, said in a hypnotizing voice.

"The Omega Code shall prevail!" Cymtrax said in a hypnotizing voice as well.

"This is creeping me out," Nora said.

"Is there anyway to restore their memories?" Nathan asked, fighting off Cymtrax.

"Right now, I really don't know how, but let's focus on disarming that bomb!" Kane said, blasting Krumb into the steel bars with his gun.

"I'll climb up!" Zelleo said, and Kane, and Dash followed, as the others stayed down to fight.

Zythen swung his staff at Nora, but she dodged and kicked him in the face, but he grabbed her leg and threw her to the ground.

As the other team made their way up to the top, some flying Rarks tried to shoot them down, but Kane blasted a charge beam at them, and they went imploding to the ground.

They made it to the top, and saw a glass with purple mutant liquid behind it, running from the top to bottom. The timer was at 2 minutes and 15 seconds.

"Kane and Zelleo, you both better use your brain powers to disarm this thing and quick!" Dash said.

Kane busted open the control box.

"Wow, such beautiful technology...but used for the wrong reasons," Kane said, trying to disable it.

We see Cymtrax trying to grab Nathan, but he blasted him aside with his charge gun.

The timer was at 1:40 now.

Kane clipped a red wire in the control panel, but it didn't work.

"Oh boy..." Zelleo said.

Back below, we see Zythen began to attack Nathan and Nora, but they both blasted him with their charge guns, and he almost slid off the cliff.

"You guys better hurry up there!" Laneld shouting to them above, blasting a Purple Rark off the cliff.

"I have an idea," Kane said. "All of us blast one wave of energy into this tank. My calculations show the chemical is slowly tearing apart, so if we were to blast energy beams into it, it would speed up the process and the chemical would be forever destroyed."

He opened the top of the purple liquid container, and they all fired their charge guns into it. The purple liquid began to break down and it suddenly all turned white, as if it was water.

"Yes! The mutant chemical has been broken down!" Kane said.

"That's nice, but we kind of need to disarm this bomb!" Dash said, as the timer was at 0:54 now.

"Kane, whatever you are up to up there, we need it disarmed now!" Nathan said, as he dodged Zythen's staff swing, and it sliced some of the steel rods, causing the tower to shake a bit.

"I either have to clip the green or purple wire.." Kane said.

"I say green," Dash said.

"Eh, why not?" Kane said, and he clipped it. The timer then stopped at exactly 0:15.

"Thank goodness!" Dash said, and they all hopped down.

"We were able to stop the mutant liquid once and for all!" Kane said.

"And the bomb?" PJ asked.

"Is disarmed," Zelleo said.

"NO!" Zythen yelled, as he began blasting green bolts from his staff at Nathan, but he dodged and kicked him to the edge of the cliff again.

"Time to finish this bozo off!" Dash said, and blasted a beam at him with his charge gun. Zythen went falling off the cliff and hit the sandy floor below.

"Cymtrax and Krumb..you have to remember us," Nathan said to them.

"We are the Omega Code now, join us for enlightenment," Cymtrax and Krumb both said at the same time.

"Well, it seems like they've been lied to.." Zelleo said.

"Alright, time for our brainwashed friends to join their leader below," Nora said, and she blasted both of them off the cliff.

"So what do we do with this tower?" Laneld asked. "I'll keep it!"

"I have an idea," Kane said, and he used his charge gun to blast all four sides of it, and it began to go falling off the cliff. The seven members then began to get out of the way.

The tower started to explode into pieces and went falling off the cliff, as Cymtrax and Krumb ran out of the way, and Zythen was crushed from the tower, and it exploded.

"MASTER!" Cymtrax and Krumb both yelled.

They pulled Zythen out of the debris, and a sharp metal blade from the tower had impaled Zythen through the chest, and he was heavily damaged.

"bzztkt t8912491234 qw ERROR ifakjfkls d msut edi e ancient fas titan adsfs reap," Zythen said, as his programming had been damaged.

"Master, it is not safe, we must repair you," Cymtrax said, and the three transported away into a green portal, as the liquid began to sink into the sand, not mutating anything.

"Wow, so we got the grip of these sweet guns, we kicked some Omega Code and Purple Rark butt, we stopped a bomb, and we were able to completely destroy the mutant liquid chemical!" PJ said.

"Yup, I got the hang of this buddy now!" Laneld said, and he accidentally blasted a charge beam up to the ocean top. "Oops."

We then cut to the OPF building, and see Dr. Rick in his lab, with his spider form. Just then, his body began to bubble again, but more this time.

"Oh no..what's happening!?" Dr. Rick yelled.

His spider body began to disappear, and he turned back into his normal fish self. Some of his clothes had been ripped due to the mutation though.

"I'm...I'm cured!" Dr. Rick yelled.

"Good, I can't have that powerful brain of yours damaged," Agent Bishop said.

"Sir, I'm picking up a reading of alien technology at the desert," Dr. Rick said. "Maybe we'll know why my mutation was mysteriously cured."

The OPF went to the scene, and began to clean up the destroyed Rark bodies and tower.

"Well, my scanners show the mutant liquid broke down..and it's nothing but pure water now." Dr. Rick said. "Haha, I've still got it!"

"Hm...don't get too happy. It seems like our Undersea Force friends were here, but they fled again," Agent Bishop.

"Don't worry sir, I'm sure we'll find them," Dr. Rick said pleased.

"In the meantime, keep this alien technology...I could have some uses for it," Agent Bishop smiled.

We then cut back to the Shadow Castle, and Terramos is furious.

"NOO! My chemical is destroyed...all my hard work to mutate everyone back to a primitive state...gone!" Terramos yelled, and began smashing up the castle, and threw empty bottles of the liquid to the ground.

"It seems like it was starting to break apart, but when the Undersea Force blasted their guns into the substance, it broke apart faster. That supply in that bomb was all we had left," Flareamos said.

"Gah..." Terramos said, and smashed his feet to the ground, making the ground tremble.

"Relax, Terramos," Aquamos said, trying to calm him. "We still need to find Skyamos."

"You are right, once all four of us are united, we can plan better," Terramos said. "Then...we can try to plot out king's escape."

"That is near impossible currently, but first we need to destroy the fish, Aquamos replied.

We then cut back to the new Senato base, and everyone had their guns painted to represent their colors.

"I am glad you all were able to get the hold of them, I knew you could do it," Darsun smiled.

"Great job stopping the mutant chemical, now we've thwarted a good amount of the Ancient Titans' plans," Master Daksas said.

"Well, these new guns rule!" PJ said, holding his white gun. "I have a new buddy."

"Who knows what's being planned next though, they still have that portal thing that the Omega Code used to bring that bomb to Bikini Bottom with," Zelleo said.

"But whatever they have prepared, we'll be ready," Nathan said, with confidence.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
-Area Debuts: Council Building
-The Charge Guns debut.
-The Undersea Force meets Zythen face to face for the first time.
-The Undersea Force has moved their new base to the Council Building.
-We learn the reason everyone can breath in Darsun's galaxy is because they set up special air compressors around the galaxy.
-The Mutant Chemical is destroyed. As a result of this, Dr. Rick is cured of his mutation.
-The last Ancient Titan, Skyamos, will debut in the next episode.

• Like 2

59. Iron Wedge

The episode opens with the Undersea Force racing through clouds in a Sky Barrier Zone.

Be careful you don't fall...because you could be wiped into oblivion!" Kane warned.

"I'll keep that in mind," Laneld said, shooting sonic waves at some clouds, and causing rain.

"Quit being a knucklehead," Nora said to him.

"That's my line," Dash said.

"Geez...it's hard to believe that core explosion blew off the sky barrier of Senato!" Dash said, hopping off clouds.

"Indeed, it was quite a powerful blast - but soon the planet will be restored. There are not as many zones left after this to lock down," Darsun said on their computer screens.

"You know..I've been thinking," Nora said, hopping onto another cloud.

"What?" Nathan asked, as he saw the key in the distance.

"I kind of wonder why Senato always had a generator core in such an easy to reach place...it's like someone wanted Senato to be broken apart and have the Sentients destroyed.." Nora said.

"I guess we know who to blame for that.." Nathan said bitterly, thinking about the Ancient Titans.

We see Dash had flown up and got the key.

"Great job, now let's get out of here before I have a height phobia," Nora said.

We then cut to the Shadow Sky Barrier Zone, and the Ancient Titans were looking for Skyamos. We saw them in a Cloud Chamber, where Skyamos was.

"Finally, one more left, then our power will be increased!" Flareamos said, and blasted fire at the tomb, making Skyamos fly out of his tomb - he was basically a flying stone being like the others, and controlled air.

"Yes, now that the four of us are united...a new reign of chaos shall begin!" Terramos laughed.

"Good, now we can finally destroy the Space Creators who locked us here, and the pitiful Sentients we created," Skyamos said sharply. "Then...we can free our master."

We then saw Jack Deeler (Nathan's father) in the Hotrodder on a cloud above them, and he saw what they were doing from below.

"Oh smokes...they've been re-united. I need to tell Master Towaius.." Jack said, and zoomed off with the Hotrodder onto the cloud path.

"I hear something..do you too?" Aquamos asked.

The four walked outside, and saw the Hotrodder in the distance. They all zoomed after it.

Flareamos blasted a fire blast at the Hotrodder, and it went flipping over and almost slid off the dark clouds.

"Aw crud...transmission to Master Towaius, I need help! The Ancient Titans are attacking!" Jack yelled through a communicator signal. "Tell the Undersea Force!"

Terramos and the others approached his vehicle. Terramos sliced through the door of the Hotrodder and he picked Jack out of it.

"So, you think you can destroy me?" Jack asked smugly.

"I do not plan to destroy you.." Terramos smiled, looking at the distress call Jack sent. "I plan to use you as bait."

"Once they receive the distress call...we can destroy the Undersea Force!" Aquamos smiled.

"Dangit...my son is in danger, and it's all my fault! I need to plan these things better.." Jack said depressed.

"Don't worry, I have a special surprise for your son and his friends.." Terramos laughed.

We cut to the Senato valleys outside of Senato City, and we see him meditating on a rock - this means he had survived his precious encounter with Korax from Episode 38. He then woke when he heard his communicator ringing, and got the transmission from Jack. He pulled out some hover board from his backpack and began zooming off to Senato City.

We then see the Undersea Force back at the Council Building, and they handed the Sky Barrier Zone key to Darsun.

"Thank you all, we are very close to restoring Senato!" Darsun said, using a blowtorch to build something. "In the meantime, I'm constructing some new Blue Sentient Healing Chambers."

"About time, now you won't have to worry about being killed!" Laneld laughed.

"Uh...yeah," Nora said.

"I have another task for you all though...Korax's four goons are up to no good again. This computer screen shows them at his old hideout making a shady deal with some weapons dealer," Darsun said.

"Alright, finally - time for me to shine!" PJ said.

The seven raced toward the old magma hideout, and we see the four evil Red Sentients there. There was a space craft there, and boxes of weapons were unloaded from it.

"So is this exactly what we ordered?" Kordon asked.

"Yes, all the guns are there," the Dealer said, and Kordon paid up some alien cash to him. He was wearing a trench coat, and he was a green skinned alien with a smug smile.

"Good, now we can take revenge and obliterate the punks who sealed our master away!" Kordon laughed, blasting a large red and gray machine gun into the air.

"Uh, who died and made you leader?" Krosis asked.

"Korax did - I am the most fit to lead us now!" Kordon said boastingly. 

"I think I have the most experience!" Kuri said. "What did YOU do on the team?"

"At least I did more than Krosis!" Kordon said.

"What's THAT supposed to mean?" Krosis asked.

"Ahem!" Kyton yelled. "Most experience I have!"

"I don't care what you punks think, I have the most strength!" Kordon yelled, punching the ground in.

"But the least amount of intelligence," Kuri snarked. 

We see the Undersea Force had been watching the entire argument the whole time.

"You guys done yet?" Nathan asked to them all.

"Alright fine, let's just agree have a common enemy!" Kordon yelled, grabbing machine guns from the cargo crates, and so did the other three.

"Uh oh, it's the fuzz! I'm out!" The Dealer said, and got back into his ship. He flew away, and Kordon aimed his machine gun at the Undersea Force.

"You don't know how much I'm going to enjoy this, freaks," Kordon smiled.

The UF got their Charge Guns ready and began firing away at the crates.

"So they have their own guns," Kuri said, and fired a laser at Nora, but she dodged. "Impressive, but not good enough!"

Just then, we saw Master Towaius approach them in their battle on his hover board, and he stopped next to the Undersea Force.

"M-Master Towaius...can it be?" Dash asked, and stopped firing.

"Who is this old fool?" Kuri asked, and she kicked Nora in the stomach, but Nora threw her aside.

"None of your business, now let's fight like true warriors!" Nora yelled.

"I have an important message from Nathan's father," Master Towaius said, and gave them the distress call on some tablet.

"Whoa..my dad is back?" Nathan asked.

Just then, Kordon fired a laser at Dash, but Master Towaius jumped in the way, and got blasted by it.

"NOO!" They all yelled, as Master Towaius fell to the ground.

"Uh oh.." Kordon said.

"Run!" Kyton yelled, and they began to make a getaway. 

"Master...no, it can't be. It's been so long, and now this happens. It's all my fault, it should have been ME!" Dash yelled.

"D-Do not worry...my student," Towaius said to him. "I will always live on.."

He then dropped dead to the ground.

"NOOO!" Dash yelled, and got furious. He pulled out his yellow Charge Gun and began firing at the four Red Sentients.

He jumped over to Kyton and Krosis, and blasted both of them, causing their energy signals to fly away.

Nora had finished off Kuri, and Dash punched Kordon to the ground, with his gun pointed at him. Nathan however used his sword to restrain him.

"Let it go...he's not worth it," Nathan said.

Dash tried to calm himself, and he threw the gun to the ground, as Kordon slowly ran away.

We saw Master Towaius' body began to glow, and it disappeared in a bunch of golden glows floating in the air.

"I understand your anger, but he sacrificed himself..to save you," Kane said to Dash.

"Yeah..he wanted me to live on to continue his training almost.." Dash said, feeling better.

"Now let's see what that distress call was about," Nathan said, as Zelleo tried to comfort Dash. 

Nathan turned it on, and got this recording:

"Aw crud...transmission to Master Towaius..I need help! The Ancient Titans are attacking!" Jack yelled through a communicator signal. "Tell the Undersea Force!"

"My dad really is in trouble!" Nathan said, shocked.

"We have to go rescue him...to the Shadow Zone we go!" Nora said. "Even though I hate that place."

The gang went back to the Council Building base.

"Darsun, my father is in danger! We need the Shadow Zone key!" Nathan said to her.

"Alright, here," she said, and gave it to them.

"I think you should come with us...Korax's goons might be looking for us, we don't want them hurting you," Nathan said.

"Just to make sure there's no trouble..Princeton, where are you?" Darsun asked, and a blue sentient with nice clothes and glasses came into the room.

"Yes, miss Darsun?" Princeton asked.

"Keep an eye over this place with Kufon and Daxon," Darsun said.

"Will do," Princeton said and walked out of the room.

The gang then got into the Vobi, parked outside, and went into the Shadow Zone.

Meanwhile...

We see Kordon with Kuri, Kyton, and Krosis at the destroyed hideout again, and they all had been healed in their chambers.

"Alright, I have an idea. Korax is in the Ice Zone, right? If so...we need the Ice Zone key," Kuri said.

"Great idea...but one problem: Where do we get it?" Kordon asked.

"Perhaps over there!" Kyton said, and he showed them the council building through his binoculars. 

"Looks like tonight we're going to have a heist," Kordon smiled.

We cut to the Shadow Zone, and see the gang racing the Vobi through the Shadow Castle area.

"Huh...no Rarks or Shadow Warriors," Zelleo said.

"Yes, it is too quiet.." Darsun said.

We saw Terramos looking at them from the top of his castle cliff.

"Yes..come to me you fools..." Terramos laughed, and we saw Jack was tied to the wall in dark cuffs.

"My son will defeat you!" Jack said.

"Well he won't when he sees my surprise.." Terramos laughed, and we saw him begin to put on some iron armor parts. He had an armor of iron on his chest, hands, legs, his stone blades turned iron, and he put on a iron helmet.

"Mwa ha ha...let's see him try to break through this!" Terramos said. "I will harness the power of metal with earth!"

We see the gang got outside of the Vobi and looked around the Shadow Zone.

"Be careful guys, it could be a trap," Nathan said.

Terramos then hopped down from the top of the cliff, and the ground shook.

"Uh oh..it's our stoney friend..and he looks different," PJ said, holding out his gun.

Just then, the other three Ancient Titans appeared with him.

"Um, have I gone blind or are there four of them?" Laneld said, starting to get scared.

"Yes, while you were busy in the other realm, I freed the others!" Terramos said.

"And now our chaos shall begin!" Skyamos said, flying up, blowing heavy gusts of wind on them all.

"I will not let you destroy our civilization again!" Darsun said.

"You're wrong, because you won't be around to stop us!" Aquamos said.

Just then, the ground began shaking, and a forcefield started popping out of it. Eventually the four titans and the UF were surrounded in a cage match.

"Oh great, eight of us against four ancient powerful beasts who control the four elements..." Kane said.

Just then, we see Jack was teleported outside the forcefield, still cuffed.

"Dad.." Nathan said to him.

"Son, you must beat them, for me," Jack said.

Terramos began to make the ground quake, and made pillars rise everywhere, as they tried dodging, but kept getting knocked everywhere by them.

Skyamos made the air grow thick and began blasting gusts, causing them all to go flying, and he flew and knocked each of them to the ground. Kane tried using his charge gun to blast him, but he dodged.

Nora then used her sword to attack Terramos, but it had no effect on his iron armor. He then smashed her aside into the forcefield.

"Oh jeez...this is going to be tough.." Nora said, getting up.

"You can thank Nathan's dad's vehicle for the new armor," Terramos smiled.

We then cut back to Senato, and see the four Red Sentients trying to break into the Council Building.

"Alright...the Ice Zone key should be in their HQ," Krosis said.

"Let's break in," Kordon yelled.

Kordon pulled out a machine gun, and blasted down the door. Daxon and Kufon in the council's head office were stunned.

"What was that?!" Daxon asked, and he called the Sentient Guards.

The four then stuck to the shadows, and hid in the halls, as the Guards looked around.

Kuri snuck up behind two guards and smashed their heads together, knocking them out.

They then found the UF's room, and looked around for the keys. Princeton then woke up when he heard them enter.

"You four! Don't you dare make any sharp moves or I'll call the Council and UF!" Princeton warned.

Kyton then punched him into the wall, and Princeton tried to fight off Kyton, but he slammed him to the ground.

Krosis put a table in front of the door, and they looked at the key wall. They found an icy looking key and Krosis took it. Kordon then used the machine gun to blast a hole into the wall.

"Stop you vile fiends, I won't let the UF down! They gave us freedom again! I will not let you take that away!" Princeton said, and he punched Kordon.

Kordon smiled, and the four ganged up on him. Kordon then aimed his machine gun at Princeton.

"Sorry, but nobody can know we were here.." Krosis smiled.

We then see the Council investigating the halls, and then we hear Princeton yell and a machine gun blast.

Kufon, Daxon, and the guards heard this, and they tried to enter the door to the UF's room.

"Whoever is in there, open up in the name of the council!" Kufon yelled.

"I see they were building some healing chambers for the Blue Sentient scum," Krosis said, and he used his gun to blast them to pieces.

"Alright, let's get out of here!" Kordon yelled, and they escaped through the hole in the wall.

"Soon master, you will be free!" Kuri laughed.

The guards, Daxon, and Kufon managed to bust down the door, and they saw the room was ransacked. They also saw blue shards on the ground...that were from Princeton's body.

"Oh dear.." Kufon said, and Daxon seemed upset.

We then cut back to the Shadow Zone fight, and the UF was getting hurt badly.

"There's no sunlight in the Shadow Zone, our guns are useless!" Zelleo said.

"We will just have to find loopholes then!" Darsun said, trying to fight off Aquamos.

"Now the sea will swallow you!" Aquamos yelled, and she shot aqua blasts at them all.

"Uh, we're fish, we're not afraid of water, you know," Laneld said.

"Then perhaps a good scorching will sooth you!" Flareamos laughed, and blasted waves of fire at them all.

Terramos continued to make the ground shake.

"Guys, I just thought of an idea," Zelleo said.

"I don't care if it is a dumb idea, anything will help right now!" Nathan said, trying to attack Terramos' iron armor, but it did nothing, and Terramos punched him to the other side with the others.

"Well...what if we use their own elements against each other?" Zelleo whispered.

"That's...a good idea," Nora said.

"I think perhaps we need to just use our brains for this battle, my guardians," Darsun said.

Zelleo then hopped in front of Terramos.

"Hey flare dude, is that the best you got?" Zelleo asked, and Flareamos blasted a fire beam at him, but he dodged quickly, and it hit Terramos in the iron armor, causing it to melt off.

"GAHH!" Terramos yelled, and fell to the ground, as the armor boiled.

Nora then got in between Aquamos and Flareamos, and dodged as Aquamos blasted an aqua blast at Flareamos, dousing him to dust.

"Water douses fire!" Nora said, with her sword.

"Fools, they are trying to use us against each other!" Terramos said, and tried to hit Nora, but she kicked him in the chest.

"Not so powerful without your armor now!" Nora said.

"You go guys!" Jack said.

Terramos was ready to fire a stone blast, but Kane and Dash lured Aquamos to him, and they both got out of the way as the rock destroyed Aquamos.

"Earth swallows water!" They both said.

"Gah, Skyamos, don't fall for it!" Terramos yelled.

Laneld and PJ then hopped off the forcefield and onto Skyamos, grabbing his stone wings and made them slash winds at Terramos.

"NOO!" Terramos yelled, and his rocks began to crumble, as he disappeared into dust too.

"The wind shatters earth!" Laneld and PJ said.

"Now finally...we shall all tame the winds!" Darsun said, and Laneld and PJ made Skyamos spin around. They hopped off, and everyone slashed their swords to Skyamos, causing him to spin away into thin air.

The forcefield then vanished, and Jack was set free.

"We did it. We beat Gods! TAKE THAT, FATE!" Laneld yelled.

"It's great to see you again dad," Nathan said, hugging Jack.

"But how exactly did you tell Master Towaius?" Nora asked.

"Well, Master Towaius is famous for traveling the universe and multiverses. He is an explorer like me and you. We met once while exploring the zones, and we became close friends sever since. I know of his sacrifice," Jack said. "I felt it in my heart."

"I know..." Dash sighed.

"Don't worry son, he still will live on in our hearts," Jack told him.

"Dad, can you finally come back with us?" Nathan asked.

"Well, if I don't get kidnapped by creeps like these dudes again, then sure!" Jack said. "I want to spend more time with my son anyways."

"I'm starving, let's go back to Bikini Bottom and get some Krabby Patties. That Bishop dude is probably gone by now." Laneld said.

"It's all on me," Jack smiled, as they got into the Vobi.

"But uh...you are going to get a new boat, right?" Nathan asked, referring to how the Hotrodder was turned into Terramos' armor and well..melted.

"Of course...after lunch with my son and his friends," Jack said, and they teleported out of the Shadow Zone.

We see the four Red Sentients in the Ice Zone, and they came to the top of a mountain, overcoming a blizzard. They saw Korax frozen in a block of ice.

They began firing their guns at the ice block, and it began to crack. It then shattered, and Korax was set free from his icy tomb. He began to move his muscles and legs.

"I...am free!" Korax yelled.

"Master Korax...we serve you," the four Red Sentients said, bowing down in the snow.

"Mwa ha ha ha...be prepared Senato..I WILL BE BACK! And I will have my revenge!" Korax laughed, pointing his sword into the sky, as the episode ended.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

-Character Debuts: Skyamos, Weapon Dealer, and Princeton

-Area Debuts: Sky Barrier Zone, Shadow Sky Barrier Zone, and Cloud Tomb

-Vehicle Debuts: Master Towaius' Hover board, and Weapon Dealer's space craft

-Master Towaius and Princeton are both killed.

-Korax is set free due to the four Red Sentients stealing the Ice Zone Key.

-The Ancient Titans are defeated (for now).

-Jack Deeler returns, and the Hotrodder is destroyed as Terramos turned it into his armor.

-PJ and Zelleo stay behind at the council building for the Sky Barrier Zone mission.

ill have the non spoiler one i guess

Here. I'll leave this here for others who don't want to be spoiled either:

Spoiler

Undersea Force

Nathan (Vehicle = Splitvire | Color = Red)

Nora (Vehicle = Grangler | Color = Green)

Laneld (Vehicle = Sonicwave | Color =Purple)

Dash (Vehicle = Slashwind | Color = Yellow)

Zelleo (Vehicle = Crusher | Color = Blue)

Kane (Vehicle = Bolt Blaster | Color = Orange)

PJ (Vehicle = Ice Shredder | Color = White)

Vehicle Fusions

Skyslicer (Splitvire + Slashwind)

Grangler Communication Center (Grangler + Vobias Communication Center)

CrushClaw (Grangler + Crusher)

SonicSlash (Splitvire + Sonicwave)

ShockBlade (Splitvire + Bolt Blaster)

Glacier Cutter (Splitvire + Ice Shredder)

Crushvire (Splitvire + Crusher)

Razor Claw (Splitvire + Grangler)

SmashBolt (Bolt Blaster + Crusher)

Sonic Sky (Sonicwave + Slashwind)

Ancient Titans

Terramos

Flareamos

Aquamos

Skyamos

Blue Sentients

Darsun (Vehicle = Vobias Communication Center)

Master Daksas (Vehicle = Hydro Splash)

Dul (Vehicle = Aqua Wheel) 

Dr. Skylander 

Daxon

Princeton 

Red Sentients

Korax (Vehicle = Scorcher)

Kyton (Vehicle = Blaze Wheel)

Kuri (Vehicle = Magler)

Kordon (Vehicle = Burner)

Krosis (Vehicle = Flarer)

General Krodor 

Kygox

Kufon

Vandalators

Argoron (Vehicle = SharkSlammer) (Leader of Shark Tribe)

Natcher (Vehicle = Scalab) (Leader of Crab Tribe)

Crink (Vehicle = Chomper Slaughter) (Leader of Anglerfish Tribe)

Straus (Vehicle = Stinger) (Leader of Stingray Tribe)

Squidstrictor (Vehicle = Tentacle Strangler) (Leader of Squid Tribe)

Shadowclaw (Vehicle = Shadow Slammer) (Shark Tribe Grunt)

Shark Tribe Grunts

Crab Tribe Grunts

Anglerfish Tribe Grunts

Stingray Tribe Grunts

Rark

Cymtrax (Vehicle = Slyius)

Krumb (Vehicle = Axdrill)

Blue Rark Grunts

Red Rark Grunts

Green Rark Grunts (aka The Omega Code)

Purple Rark Grunts

Rark Scouters

Axos-90 

Impostor Undersea Force 

Zythen

Iron Weed 

Wood Slammer 

Ocean Protection Force

Agent Bishop

Dr. Rick

Agents

Scientists

Other Characters

SpongeBob

Mr. Krabs

Squidward

Plankton

Karen

Simon

Bikini Bottomites

Master Towaius 

Jack Deeler (Vehicle = Hotrodder)

Alien Beings

Gratix 

Laxion

Kornadomos

Crump 

Sawkus (Vehicle = Stone Grinder)

Shadow Warriors (Vehicles = Shadow Speeders)

Slitter-O

Snake General

Snake Guards

Gonzi

Traxon

Starox

Praxtor

Velocor

Weapon Dealer

Alien Creatures

Guard Wolf

Waspbits