• Advertisement

Storm Racers

Jjs Goodman

Here. I'll leave this here for others who don't want to be spoiled either:

Spoiler

Undersea Force

Nathan (Vehicle = Splitvire | Color = Red)

Nora (Vehicle = Grangler | Color = Green)

Laneld (Vehicle = Sonicwave | Color = Purple)

Dash (Vehicle = Slashwind | Color = Yellow)

Zelleo (Vehicle = Crusher | Color = Blue)

Kane (Vehicle = Bolt Blaster | Color = Orange)

PJ (Vehicle = Ice Shredder | Color = White)

Vehicle Fusions

Skyslicer (Splitvire + Slashwind)

Grangler Communication Center (Grangler + Vobias Communication Center)

CrushClaw (Grangler + Crusher)

SonicSlash (Splitvire + Sonicwave)

ShockBlade (Splitvire + Bolt Blaster)

Glacier Cutter (Splitvire + Ice Shredder)

Crushvire (Splitvire + Crusher)

Razor Claw (Splitvire + Grangler)

SmashBolt (Bolt Blaster + Crusher)

Sonic Sky (Sonicwave + Slashwind)

Ancient Titans

Terramos

Flareamos

Aquamos

Skyamos

Blue Sentients

Darsun (Vehicle = Vobias Communication Center)

Master Daksas (Vehicle = Hydro Splash)

Dul (Vehicle = Aqua Wheel) 

Dr. Skylander 

Daxon

Princeton 

Red Sentients

Korax (Vehicle = Scorcher)

Kyton (Vehicle = Blaze Wheel)

Kuri (Vehicle = Magler)

Kordon (Vehicle = Burner)

Krosis (Vehicle = Flarer)

General Krodor 

Kygox

Kufon

Vandalators

Argoron (Vehicle = SharkSlammer) (Leader of Shark Tribe)

Natcher (Vehicle = Scalab) (Leader of Crab Tribe)

Crink (Vehicle = Chomper Slaughter) (Leader of Anglerfish Tribe)

Straus (Vehicle = Stinger) (Leader of Stingray Tribe)

Squidstrictor (Vehicle = Tentacle Strangler) (Leader of Squid Tribe)

Shadowclaw (Vehicle = Shadow Slammer) (Shark Tribe Grunt)

Shark Tribe Grunts

Crab Tribe Grunts

Anglerfish Tribe Grunts

Stingray Tribe Grunts

Rark

Cymtrax (Vehicle = Slyius)

Krumb (Vehicle = Axdrill)

Blue Rark Grunts

Red Rark Grunts

Green Rark Grunts (aka The Omega Code)

Purple Rark Grunts

Rark Scouters

Axos-90 

Impostor Undersea Force 

Zythen

Iron Weed 

Wood Slammer 

Ocean Protection Force

Agent Bishop

Dr. Rick

Agents

Scientists

Other Characters

SpongeBob

Mr. Krabs

Squidward

Plankton

Karen

Simon

Bikini Bottomites

Master Towaius 

Jack Deeler (Vehicle = Hotrodder)

Alien Beings

Gratix 

Laxion

Kornadomos

Crump 

Sawkus (Vehicle = Stone Grinder)

Shadow Warriors (Vehicles = Shadow Speeders)

Slitter-O

Snake General

Snake Guards

Gonzi

Traxon

Starox

Praxtor

Velocor

Weapon Dealer

Alien Creatures

Guard Wolf

Waspbits

Waspbit Queen

Icecorlaxes

Electriosis Eels

Growloxious

Crystalloxes

Guard Robots

Treegorns

Treegorn Queen

Squid Creature

Mining Robots

Ice Golems

Mutated Plants

Magmagrox

Roxy

Oxis

Tentacle Monster

Alien Spiders

ok thanks!

Wow, really good episode. The return of Master Towaius was awesome, but then he had to die :( . I especially loved the battle with the Gods and the UF. Their plan was definitely a smart way to beat the Gods. I also enjoyed the Red Senitients scenes in this episode. They were a fun group to watch :P. It was pretty low of them to destroy the new healing chambers though. Then the end with Korax. Can't wait to see what he brings to the table now that he's free.

Grade: A+

• Like 1

60. Burning Fury

The episode opens with the Undersea Force eating some meals at the Krusty Krab with Jack.

"It's glad to be with you again, my son," Jack said to him.

"Same here, father," Nathan smiled.

"This stuff is so good!" PJ said, chowing down on some Krabby Patties.

"Mm, mm, mmm...I'm full!" Laneld yelled, finished eating the four Krabby Patties he ordered.

Dash was staring at his food blankly.

"Still upset about Master Towaius?" PJ asked. "It's okay, dude."

"Yeah, he was just a father figure I looked up to for so long," Dash sighed.

"Don't worry lad, I know how it is to lose things you've loved," Jack said.

"I hope the service was great!" SpongeBob smiled, walking over to them.

"You bet, Mr. SquarePants," Zelleo said to him.

"Can I have one for to go?" Nora asked.

Squidward seemed annoyed though at some commottion that was going on outside the Krusty Krab.

"Why do the OPF need to announce their new top secret stuff outside the Krusty Krab?" Squidward asked, annoyed.

"Whatever brings me customers, I'm okay with!" Mr. Krabs said.

"OPF? Uh oh.." PJ said, and they all went outside to see what was going on.

They saw Dr. Rick in front of a crowd presenting something to them. Agent Bishop was next to him on the stage set up, and some agents were surrounding them.

"Let's see what this is all about...and I've got a bad feeling about it," Nathan said.

"And now...without further ado, I'd like to introduce the Predator Bots! These robots will help clean up Bikini Bottom from pests," Dr. Rick said.

"What pests, may I ask, doctor?" A female fish news reporter asked.

"I'll demonstrate," Dr. Rick smiled. He had a maze set up on a table, and placed one of the small Predator Bots on it, which was a small gray robot with a sharp steel mouth with teeth and a small blue eye at the top. Dr. Rick had then placed a sea slug into the maze. The Predator Bot then began chasing the sea slug through the maze, and it caught up to it. It then swallowed the sea slug into its mouth.

"Man, I'd hate to be that slug," Laneld said.

"I think we ARE the slug.." Nora said, as they all saw Agent Bishop staring at them with an evil smile.

"Oh..." Laneld said. "Now I see why he made this public."

"Bishop.." Dash said. "If I could I'd smash those robots right in front of him!"

"Mr. Bishop, may I ask why a secret black ops organization like the OPF would suddenly announce this to the public?" A male fish news reporter asked.

"No particular reason, I just want everyone to know the OPF is going to help clean up the ocean of scum and pests," Bishop said.

"Yes, and we all promise a better future, with the OPF on patrol with the Predator Bots!" Dr. Rick said, and the crowd cheered.

Just then, Darsun began to call Nathan on his comm app.

"What is it?" Nathan asked.

"All of you need to get to Senato and fast!" Darsun said. "Something terrible has happened...get to the council building!"

We saw the Undersea Force and Jack had made it to the council building, and came to their destroyed room.

"Oh come on, can we ever get a break?!" Nora asked.

"This is terrible...the Ice Zone key is missing, my Blue Sentient healing chambers were destroyed, and Princeton is...gone. I was told by Kufon and Daxon that there was a break-in last night," Darsun said, in confusion.

"Wait a minute...the Ice Zone key is missing. That's where Korax is held! Do you guys think the Red Sentient 4 did all of this?" Zelleo said, putting it together.

"That makes sense...but if Korax is free, where is he?" Dash asked. "I wanna give him a whooping of the lifetime because of what his cronies did to Master Towaius!"

"I share your anger Dash, but we first must see where Korax has gone if he is truly freed," Darsun said. "My brother's presence on the new Senato might bring..trouble."

They all went outside immediately, and saw a crowd of Blue and Red Sentients at Senato City Square.

"Deja vu.." Kane said.

They all saw...Korax and his Red Sentient goons in the center.

"It can't be...he's really back," Nathan said, and they all approached nervously.

"Hello all, you may remember me as a monster...but I was blessed with enlightenment, and freed from my icy prison. I shall wage war no more or cause chaos for others! I have learned the error of my ways, and promise to help this planet," Korax announced, and the Sentients cheered.

"Wow, maybe he has changed," A Red Sentient said.

"Alright...did we eat too many Krabby Patties?" Laneld asked, as they all stared at each other very confused.

Korax then stepped down and approached the Undersea Force.

"Hello...friends," Korax said to them.

"Alright Korax, we know you're up to something buddy," Dash said to him, with his sword pointed.

"Yeah, turned good? What a load of barnacles!" Nora said.

"I know deception when I see it, partner," Jack said.

"Do not fret...I will not harm you. I plan to help clean up Senato, and turn it into a better era." Korax said.

They all began to laugh.

"Haha, we should trust the guy who tricked us into thinking Darsun was evil?" Nora said.

"Or the guy who tricked us into thinking Dul would explode, and then in the end killed him anyways?" Zelleo added.

"Or the guy who waged an entire war on the Blue Sentients and made them go extinct?" Kane added.

"And don't forget you are the guy who used your Axos-90 robot to force me to build a Red Vobi!" Jack said.

"Most importantly, you are evil!" Laneld added.

"We can keep going, dude," PJ said.

"I'm sorry brother, but I cannot move on from the past," Darsun said. "Neither can my guardians, and they have good reason."

"Believe what you will. I will not blame you for holding past judgements against me, but I swear I will help this planet as much as I can," Korax said, and walked away with his goons.

"Man, I don't know what to believe...it's Korax," Zelleo said.

"We can spy on him tonight then, to see what he is REALLY up to.." Nathan said.

We then fast forward to night time, and we saw the UF stalking Kordon, Krosis, and some Red Rarks picking up some destroyed Vandal vehicles and other material in the jungles.

"What are they doing with all that?" Nora asked, spying on them from the bushes.

"I don't know...but they aren't doing anything really illegal so far," Kane said.

They followed them stealthy, and saw the crew arrive to a site in the desert with two destroyed spaceships on the ground. They began to tear it apart and collect the debris.

"So, they're environmentalists now? It's a step up from being evil, I guess," Dash said.

"Let's not judge just yet," Nora said.

They continued to watch them stealthily, and all began to race off. Kordon, Krosis, and the Red Rarks took the debris to Korax's old hideout, which was being re-built and under construction.

"I don't know guys, maybe he's changed," Laneld said.

"Do not let deception weaken you, my brother can be good at charming others," Darsun said.

"What are they doing?" Nora asked.

"It looks like he's recycling it to re-build his base," Kane said.

The Red Rarks were constructing Korax's new base, along with the ravaged pathway to it.

"Well guys, I'm calling it a night. Korax might still be evil, but he's pretty good at covering himself up. Still, we can't attack without proof," Nathan said, and they all headed out.

We see Korax inside his under construction base with Kuri, Kordon, Kyton, and Krosis.

"Are they still around?" Korax asked.

"No boss, they left," Krosis said.

"Yes, and base is coming along well," Kyton said.

"Getting under the Senato's good side is easier than we expected, master," Kuri said.

"Good...the Sentient population are worms in my hands, but the Undersea Force is still skeptic. Keep collecting debris, I must finish this new fortess if we are to continue our master plot," Korax said. "Also let me warn you...I was very lenient on you all during our war with them, but if you screw up any further from here on out...there could be consequences."

They understood and continued to help him re-construct the fortess and find debris.

We cut back to Bikini Bottom and see the gang was there to chill out.

"I sense my brother is planning something...but I cannot tell what," Darsun said.

"As long as he doesn't hurt nobody, I suppose we don't have to worry too much about him for now.." Nathan said. "But we still need to keep an eye on him."

We then saw the Predator Bots from earlier were approaching the gang outside the Krusty Krab.

"Uh guys...those bot critters are here," Jack said, and he kicked one aside, and they began to growl.

"Looks like you were right Nora..we ARE the slugs!" Zelleo said, as he kicked another one aside, but soon a hoard of them approached the gang, with Dr. Rick on some remote controls.

"Now you alien lovers will pay for mutating me, and trying to intefere with the OPF!" Dr. Rick laughed.

"Oh yeah, are you still a spider?" Dash asked. "Because you were really lame as one."

"Not anymore thankfully, but that still doesn't mean you are getting let off the hook!" Dr. Rick laughed, and the Predator Bots cornered them.

They all pulled out their Charge Guns and swords and began attacking them, making debris go flying everywhere.

Nathan and Jack then destroyed some of the Predator Bots together as father and son.

"We make a great team," Nathan said, as he kicked one towards Dr. Rick, and he dodged.

"Look Rick, whatever you want, this is just a distraction," Zelleo said, slicing a Predator in half. More came charging out of nowhere.

"Fools, did you really not think I had back-ups?" Dr. Rick laughed.

Nora and Laneld began crushing more of the Predators and flung them at the Krusty Krab, breaking them apart.

"Geez, he really hates us!" Laneld said, as he whacked more robots aside.

"Look bud, we really don't have time for this," Dash said, and they opened a portal back to Senato, fleeing through it. However, Dr. Rick followed them in with his army of Predators.

"Finally...I'm on Senato! Maybe I can rake in some bonus points for Agent Bishop by using them to exterminate the Sentient population!" Dr. Rick laughed. "Perhaps I'll get a promotion."

He sent the hoard of Predators through Senato and they began attacking Senato City. Dr. Rick began laughing, and the Predators began to attack Red Rarks that were cleaning up the city.

"What the heck, what are these things?!" Kordon yelled, trying to smash the Predators off of him.

Dash jumped at Dr. Rick and tried to break the remote controls he was carrying, but Dr. Rick called for help and Predators began attacking Dash.

"Get 'em off!" Dash yelled, slicing them all in half.

The Predators continued to swarm the city, and Sentients were fleeing in panic.

"We've got to stop these pests from wiping out the Sentients!" Nora said.

"Quick, get to our vehicles!" Nathan said, and they all got into theirs outside the Council Building.

"What's going on with these robots?" Kygox asked, approaching them outside.

"Just a problem with a whacko scientist from Bikini Bottom," PJ said.

"Well you better stop them soon!" Kygox snapped.

They all began ramming their vehicles into the Predators and destroying them.

Nathan used the Splitvire to shred a ton more in half, and so did Dash with the Slashwind. The others all saved some Sentients from being attacked by the Predator Bots.

"These babies work like a charm with machines!" Laneld said, firing his Charge Gun from the Sonic Wave at some Predator Bots, disabling them.

However, Dr. Rick activated a large red button and it made the remaining Predators combine together, to form a giant Predator! It growled and began tearing down the buildings.

"Take this, fools!" Dr. Rick laughed.

"Oh jeez...I did not sign up for this!" Daxon yelled, as he was pushed out of the way by Dash.

"How are we supposed to destroy this?!" Laneld yelled, firing sonic waves at it, but they did nothing.

"Ah ha ha ha, now you will suffer the wrath of the OPF!" Dr. Rick chuckled.

Just then, Kordon grabbed him from behind.

"Well well well, you're the one responsible for these little pests?" Kordon asked, as he held one up, and smashed it right in front of him.

"Why yes, yes I am!" Dr. Rick said proudly.

"You're coming with me then," Kordon smiled, grabbing him tightly, and took him to Korax.

"Let me go you brute, and stop holding me so tight!" Dr. Rick yelled in panic.

"I think it's time we fuse it up!" PJ said, as he was trying to shred the metal of the giant Predator Bot.

"Dash, you fuse with PJ," Nathan said to Dash, handing him the Fuser. "I have to talk with the Council about some things."

Dash and PJ drove the Slashwind and Ice Shredder into the Fuser, forming the Breeze Slicer, a white and yellow vehicle with huge wings and giant slicers on the wings and front.

"Let's do this!" Dash said, as they made it take off ground and it began to slice the giant Predator.

PJ made it slice through the giant Predator and it began to freeze it, causing it to smash apart. Their fusion ended, and they managed to keep everyone safe from the collapsing giant Predator Bot.

"Thank you, protectors!" Sentients yelled, and they were headed to safety, as the UF began to clean up the mess.

We then see Nathan talking to Sawkus, and the Council.

"So, what are we going to do about Korax's supposed new leaf?" Nathan asked.

"Can't we just destroy his Healing Chamber and get this all over with?" Kygox asked.

"Nothing," Sawkus said.

They all seemed shocked when they heard this.

"Nothing?" Jack asked. "But he might slaughter more innocent lives."

"That he may, but you can prevent him. However, we cannot just expose him right now. It'd tamper with the balance, I'm afraid. You must let things run naturally and then when the time comes, the true final battle between the Undersea Force and Korax may come." Sawkus said.

"I understand," Darsun said. "We must respect the laws of balanced wars."

"Well whatever the big bad Korax has planned next, I'll be ready, with my son!" Jack said.

We see Senato had been cleaned up, and Korax and his gang took away the debris back to his hideout.

"Thank you Undersea Force for your efforts in protecting the city," Korax said to the public. "I will make good use of this debris."

The Undersea Force looked at him bitterly though, but they forced themselves to applaud as the other Sentients did.

We then cut to Korax's almost finished base, and his crew was working hard.

"Senato is entering a new era indeed," Korax smiled.

Just then, Kordon threw Dr. Rick in front of Korax.

"Who is this fish specimen you bring me?" Korax asked.

"K-Korax..in the flesh?!" Dr. Rick asked, surprised.

"This sir was the punk who created those robots that attacked Senato," Kordon said.

"Oh m-mighty Korax, I did it to destroy those Undersea Force buffoons, I swear! I didn't plan on them coming here!" Dr. Rick said, afraid of Korax.

"Hmm, I should just destroy you for slightly interfering with my plans. However...we both have a common enemy. I could keep you for scientific purposes, but you must still face a punishment." Korax said, and Kordon carried him away.

"NOOOO!" Dr. Rick yelled, as Kordon dragged him off.

"And soon...the Undersea Force WILL know the true meaning of revenge!" Korax laughed, as the episode ended.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
-Character Debuts: Predator Bots, Giant Predator Bot, Male News Reporter, Female News Reporter
-Vehicle Debuts: Breeze Slicer (Fusion of Ice Shredder + Slashwind)
-Korax has "turned over a new leaf" and is using the debris of Senato to build a new base. However, his real intentions with it are unknown.
-Dr. Rick is captured by Kordon and will now work with the Red Sentients.
-Jack has fully returned to Bikini Bottom and is an ally to the Undersea Force now.

• Like 3

Good episode. Didn't expect Korax to go about his mater plan by pretending to be nice, even though he's totally faking. I lol'd  for some reason when Dr.Rick got captured. I kind of feel bad for him :P .

• Like 1

61. The Ultimate Warrior

The episode opens in Bikini Bottom; it was raining and storming. We see a portal appear on the roof of a tall apartment building. A mysterious warrior came out of the portal. He was a human with a red mask, blue and black clothes, and a light blue cape. He had two swords on his back, and he had some magic aura around his body that let him walk and breath underwater.

He then picked up a small puddle of water on the roof, and he said, "Show me the one I seek."

The water began forming a mystic circle, and it made an image of Nathan appear.

"This is the one you seek..." a mysterious voice said.

"Good, now find where this warrior is, as his end is nearing.." The mysterious warrior said.

We then cut to a house in Downtown Bikini Bottom, and see Nathan, his friends, and his dad inside, talking to...Nathan's mother?

"I'm glad you're okay!" Nathan's mom said to Jack and Nathan, hugging them. "I'm glad you two are okay, no trouble in the Zones I presume?"

"Uh...am I the only one curious as to how she knows about our travels?" Zelleo asked.

"Your family sure has a history with zones," Kane said to Nathan.

"Wait, Dash is right, how did you know about our travels?" Nathan asked.

"I never said I was entirely out of contact with my wife!" Jack laughed. "Remember I kept an eye on you in your adventures behind the scenes, and I always told your mother."

"Oh wow..thanks," Nathan said.

"I guess I do not need to hide anymore," Darsun said, coming inside. "Pleasure meeting you."

"I'm sure there's a logical explanation on how a blue alien became one of your best friends son, but you can tell me later," Nathan's mom said.

"Yeah...it's a long story," Nathan said, embarrassed. 

"Well, this is an awkward reunion.." Dash said.

"Tell me about it," Nathan said shaking his head.

"Hey miss Deeler, do you have any food, I'm starving?" Laneld asked.

"Sure, the fridge is all yours, any friend of my son and husband, is a friend of mine," Nathan's mom said.

"Sweet, thanks!" Laneld said, and he began chowing down.

"Hey, save some for us!" PJ said.

"Who wants to watch a nice western film?" Nathan's mom asked, and she held up the tape. They all seemed okay with it.

We see the gang were watching the movie on TV, and they were at the ending. A sheriff fish was chasing after a robber cowboy fish, both riding on seahorses. They were at the entrance of a town in a desert, and the sheriff had caught up to the robber. Both were ready to duel.

"Ohoho, this is the good part!" Dash said, smiling, as he ate his popkelp. 

"Well Sheriff...it's come to this," the criminal said, and pulled out a gun. "You think you can stop me? I've got all the stolen money in this bag."

"I'll do what I can to protect my town," the sheriff said. "I challenge you to a wild west duel."

"Fine then," the crook smiled.

They both got off their seahorses, and pulled out guns. The sheriff had two guns, and so did the crook.

They were in position, ready to fire.

Both were ready, and it was silent. A tumble sea weed rolled by.

"Oh man...this is the most intense part," Laneld said.

"DRAW!" The sheriff yelled, as he fired both of his guns.

The criminal then dropped to the ground, and the sheriff picked up the stolen loot of doubloons. He rode off back into the town on his seahorse, and threw the bag outside the bank. He then rode off into the sunset in the desert, as the film ended.

"Man, that was a great film!" Laneld said, as he was eating his popkelp.

"I liked the end duel, that sheriff can kick some butt," Dash said.

They all noticed it was getting late at night, so they decided to leave.

"Well, it was nice meeting you miss Deeler," Nora said.

"You can call me Betty," Betty smiled.

"Anyways, I'm going to pick up my new boat mobile at the Boat Mobile Dealership, so I'll be out real quick," Jack said, and he, Nathan, and his friends headed out, as Betty stayed behind home.

"Nice meeting you all, and be safe! It's very stormy outside!" Betty yelled.

"That was a little awkward," Nathan sighed. 

"Maybe a little, but it's nice to say hi to your mom," Jack said. "Now let's pick up that new hot rod."

We see the gang were walking to the Boat Mobile Dealership (they left their boat mobiles at Senato). 

"That was a nice reunion and all, but shouldn't we be worried about stuff like Korax or the Ancient Titans?" PJ asked.

"Sawkus said to not unbalance the battle, so we have to wait for Korax to do something bad himself, as I doubt he's turned good. No idea where the Ancient Titans are," Nathan said.

"Who knows, maybe someone new will challenge us?" Laneld joked.

"Yeah, I think I've had enough of new villains for a while," Nora said.

We then see the mysterious warrior on top of a building, holding his small portal. He saw Nathan walking with them to the Boat Mobile Dealership.

"This is where the one you seek is," the mysterious voice said again.

"Be prepared warrior, I am coming," the mysterious warrior smiled.

He made himself disappear into a light blue tornado (the color of his cape) and he disappeared. 

We see the gang at the dealership, with tons of boat mobiles everywhere.

"Here's your new boat mobile, Mr. Deeler," a worker said, and we saw a nice shiny new hot rod, bigger than his old one.

"I'll call it the Hotrodder 2.0," Jack smiled, and he got into it. "You kids have fun, I'm going to drive this baby back home."

They waved bye, and he drove the Hotrodder 2.0 back home. Darsun also came out of hiding. The lights went out at the dealership, and it had closed.

"Well now that is settled, that was a great film and all, but I didn't understand why that crook challenged the sheriff if he knew he had no chance," Dash said. "He clearly knew the sheriff had twice his skills, so why did he bother?"

"Sometimes arrogance can defeat yourself. He only wanted fame and glory, so he tried to do evil deeds, but got overly arrogant. The sheriff wanted to protect his town and loved ones. But of course, this is an earth film, it is possible he only won so the movie could have a happy ending." Darsun explained.

"Eh...maybe," Dash said.

"Statistics wise, the odds are against it," Zelleo said.

"He's right," Kane said.

"Okay braianiacs, tell me how the odds are against it then," Dash said.

"It's just a film guys," Nathan said. "You have to admit, the sheriff was pretty quick on that draw."

Just then, the warrior appeared outside the dealership, and behind the gang. He threw a sharp steel marker toward Nathan, and Nathan turned behind and caught it.

"What the heck was that?!" Laneld asked, scared. "Is it Korax and his goons?'

"How would they get underwater, genius?" Dash asked, as he whacked him.

"Hey, that's my job!" Nora said.

"I have seen this marker before, but not from around here. Whoever threw it was not Korax. Someone is challenging you to a duel," Darsun said, examining the marker.

Just then, the mysterious warrior appeared in front of them all.

"I was the one who threw the marker...I wish to duel the one known as Nathan Deeler. You can call me the Ultimate Warrior...because that is what I plan to be. I originally wanted to go to Senato to challenge Korax to a duel, but you all took that away from me after he was imprisoned," the warrior explained. "So I came to this dimension to duel the leader of the Undersea Force. I plan to destroy you for fame and glory."

"Whoa there buddy, Korax is alive again..." Nathan said, a bit worried.

"Nice try, but I will not fall for your tricks. You cannot back out of this duel now," the warrior said. He made three sharp blades rise out of a gauntlet on his arm. "I challenge you young warrior to a duel."

"Whoever you are whackjob, you mess with Nathan, you mess with me!" Dash said, getting in his way.

"You mess with the rest of us too!" PJ said.

"He's got that right!" Laneld said.

"What they said!" Nora said.

"I'm by his side!" Zelleo said.

"Me too!" Kane said.

"These are not the rules," Ultimate Warrior said.

"Yes...I know," Darsun sighed. Nathan looked at her confused

Ultimate Warrior bowed to her, and he pulled out some paddle ball thing. He began shaking it, and it made a blue spirit appear - it took the form of some genie which had a white turban, white mask, and a blue cloak. He had a paddle in his hand and acted as a referee. He floated, and it made a giant blue bubble surround everyone.

"Alright, what in the name of Davy Jones is going on here?!" Dash asked, pounding the bubble.

"I was about to ask the same thing. What's with this cage? It feels like it's from another world," Kane said, tapping it.

"This is a universal challenge match," Darsun said to them all.

"If the warrior named Nathan refuses the match....your lives are at risk," the Referee Genie said, who was named Gimino. 

"And if he accepts and loses...his life is at risk," Ultimate Warrior said.

"Choose wisely," Darsun told Nathan.

"There really is no choice...I accept the duel." Nathan said.

"Are you sure?" Zelleo asked to him.

"There's no choice, if I deny it, you guys are doomed. I can't put my team at stake," Nathan said.

"Oh well, I'm sure you can defeat him easily!" Nora said.

"Say what you will missy," Ultimate Warrior said snidely. 

"Noted, and challenge accepted. Duelists prepare!" Gimino said. 

"Prepare to lose, Nathan!" Ultimate Warrior said, pointing to him.

"Darsun..what the heck is going on this time? I know this time you have some answers," Zelleo said.

"I'm sorry Zelleo, but now is not the time, I will explain later. Gimino, I request a full observance of this duel," Darsun said to him.

"Full observance is accepted." Gimino said.

"A full observance?" Ultimate Warrior asked, surprised. "I...whatever you want, wise Sentient. This will not change the outcome."

He then disappeared into a tornardo.

"Nathan...prepare to meet your doom!" His voice echoed across Bikini Bottom.

"Geez, he sure is overdramatic," Nora said.

"I wish I was fighting him, I'd hand it to him, old school stye!" Dash said.

"Darsun, I don't understand what I am supposed to exactly be doing," Nathan said.

"You must face him in combat. Be warned, he will be a difficult opponent. However, you have the courage, honor, and heart to beat him," Darsun told Nathan.

Nathan seemed pleased with this. Just then, Gimino made a puddle of water turn into a portal, and it appeared beneath Nathan. He was sucked into it.

"Guys...woah! I guess this is!" Nathan yelled, as he was sucked into it.

"Nathan, NO!" Dash yelled, as he jumped at it, but he was gone.

"It's too late now...he's gone. The duel has begun," Nora said.

"What did you do with him?!" Dash asked to Gimino, but Darsun restrained him.

We then saw Gimino made another portal appear, and it had where Nathan was - he was in the Bikini Bottom Park.

"Relax Dash, all is in order," Darsun said. "We must watch now."

We see Nathan walking through the Bikini Bottom Park; it was dark and empty at this time. He walked over a wooden bridge, and as he kept walking, he saw a shadow appear in the trees. He looked around, but kept walking. Just then, the cape of the Ultimate Warrior appeared behind him, and he looked at it. Nothing happened though, so he turned around. But just then, from behind him, the cape began forming the Ultimate Warrior, who approached behind Nathan.

"Look out Nathan, he's right behind you!!" Laneld yelled.

"Don't bother, he can't hear you," Dash said to him.

"It sucks he can't use a vehicle with this," Zelleo said. "That would be more of a race though..."

As the Ultimate Warrior swung his fist at Nathan, he dodged and began punching him. The Ultimate Warrior then kicked Nathan into a street lamp, bending it. The Ultimate Warrior then pulled out a chain with a knife, and he threw the end of it toward Nathan.

"Move Nathan!" Kane yelled.

He got up, and pulled out his red sword. He began slicing the chain with his sword, and as the chain wrapped around his sword, Nathan yanked the Ultimate Warrior forward, as he kicked him into a tree, and threw his chain aside into a trash can.

"Two points!" Laneld yelled.

"That's what I'm talking about, go Nate!" Nora yelled.

They all seemed pleased in the bubble, and began cheering.

We then saw the Ultimate Warrior get up, and he went toward a stony bridge. He saw a boat truck going beneath it, and he hopped off the bridge, onto the boat, as it went driving away on the highway.

"Oh boy.." Nathan said, and he began hopping through trees on the side of the road, trying to get to the truck. He almost fell, but he managed to jump onto the back of the boat truck, and he climbed up to the roof, as he confronted the Ultimate Warrior.

The Ultimate Warrior pulled out his two swords from his carrier on his back, and he began clashing his sword with Nathan's. Nathan only had one sword, so he was a bit outnumbered, but he kept fighting. He knocked the UW further up the truck, and as he came charging with his sword, the UW disappeared into his tornado. Nathan had jabbed his sword into the truck, and the UW appeared again behind Nathan. 

"Wait!" Nathan yelled, trying to grab his sword out of the truck, but the UW kicked him towards the front of the truck, and the UW picked up Nathan's sword, and he threw it aside. Nathan was now weaponless. 

"Huh?" The driver of the truck asked, hearing the noise above, but he just shrugged it off.

"Hey, he cheated!" PJ said, as they all saw what the Ultimate Warrior did.

"Alright, that has to be against the rules!" Dash yelled.

"Your complaint has been noted," Gimino said.

"Noted? Aren't you going to do something now?" Dash asked.

"Mr. Temper has a point," Nora said.

"Such things are considered at the end of the challenge, not during," Darsun said to Dash.

"At the end? Uh...I don't think Nathan might be making it to the end!" Zelleo said, as they saw the UW with his two swords ready to finish off Nathan.

He swung them, but Nathan dodged. He then saw a grappling hook on the UW's belt. He snatched it from him and he jumped off the truck. He then threw the grappling hook at the edge of the truck, and went flying in front of the UW, as he kicked him off the truck, and both went flying onto the road. They were now at the Bikini Bottom Bridge, which was over a large section of ocean.

A bunch of boat mobiles were driving in their way, and they kept dodging. They both then began hopping up to the top of the bridge to avoid the distractions below.

"I hope for your sake water dweller that you can breath in deeper depths of ocean," Ultimate Warrior said, referring to the ocean below the bridge.

"I might be weaponless, but I can still fight with honor!" Nathan said, as the two faced each other on top of the bridge.

The UW then pulled out a golden mace and began swinging it at Nathan, and he knocked Nathan aside with it.

"Nathan!" Zelleo yelled.

"Alright, I'm putting an end to this, starting with you, weirdo!" Dash yelled, as he charged at Gimino, but he made a blue cylinder appear around Dash. "Let me out of here!"

"Dash, enough. I know your thoughts are filled with anger over lots of things, such as the loss of your master, and this battle. It is painful to watch....but we must," Darsun said, as she nodded to Gimino. He made the cylinder disappear.

"Fine.." Dash grunted.

"Is there anything we can do?" Kane asked.

"Yes, Gimino, as we are his close friends, I would at least like to request a full attendance," Darsun said to him.

"Granted," Gimino said. He made a portal appear beneath their bubble, and it began sucking them into it, like it did with Nathan.

"This day is getting weirder and weirder.." PJ said, holding his breath, and they all disappeared into the portal.

Back to the top of the bridge, we see the Ultimate Warrior jump to Nathan, who was on the ground, but he got up and grabbed the gauntlet off of the UW, and kicked him aside. 

On another part of the bridge, we saw the bubble re-appear, and they had a better view of the fight.

"Alright, I love the nosebleed seats!" Laneld said.

"Now we're by his side, at least," Nora said.

"You go buddy!" PJ yelled.

Out of his pocket, the Ultimate Warrior pulled out a bunch of magic dust, and he threw it at Nathan, blinding him. UW then jumped out of the dust, and he began kicking and punching Nathan, as he tried to defend himself with the gauntlet, but he nearly fell off the bridge. Just then, the UW delivered one last hit that made Nathan go falling off the bridge, and UW began to laugh.

"NOOO!" They all yelled.

"No, my guardian!" Darsun yelled. 

We saw Nathan was hanging by the edge of a bridge line, but barely. The UW then came charging toward Nathan, and pulled out his swords and sliced the rope which Nathan was holding onto, and he went falling again!

"AAAAAH!" Nathan yelled, but then, he grabbed a hold of the rope, and he was floating in the air, above the large ocean. 

The UW then took one last slice with both of his swords at the rope, and Nathan went plunging below.

"GAAAAAAH, HEEEEELP!" Nathan yelled, as he was falling to the murky ocean below. 

"We've got to help him!" Nora yelled, and they all tried to kick through the bubble cage, but it was no use.

As Nathan went falling, he had hoped to Neptune that the gauntlet he had on could be his last hope - he put it on his fin and he jammed it into the bottom of the bridge leg. He slid down a bit, but eventually, it was able to stop his fall.

"Whew...I need to tell Darsun to get me a pair of these!" Nathan said, and he began climbing up the bridge with his gauntlet.

The Ultimate Warrior appeared in front of the bubble cage, and laughed.

"I did it! I have defeated Nathan! I am now the champion of this planet, and soon I will defeat all other warriors, to spread my fame and glory!" The Ultimate Warrior laughed. "They will bow to the name of the ULTIMATE WARRIOR!"

"Dude, you're underwater, calm down," Nora said to him.

"I'll show you "fame and glory", pal!" Dash said to him.

"Not so fast, Dash," Nathan said. "I'm not finished with him yet."

"WHAT!? It cannot be...you fell!" The Ultimate Warrior said.

"Oh, it can be, your gauntlet came in handy," Nathan smirked to him. "Let's finish this for real."

"Go Nathan, kick his arrogant and cheating butt!" Laneld said.

"You can do it!" Kane yelled, as the others cheered.

The Ultimate Warrior jumped up and threw a bunch of spikes at Nathan, but he blocked them all with the gauntlet. The spikes then went flying onto the barrier of the bubble.

"Heh...good thing this is protecting us!" Laneld said.

Nathan went flying and charging at the UW, as he kicked him, and his red mask went flying off, to reveal his human face. Nathan then continued giving him a beating and punched him a few more times. He then kicked him one last time to the ground, and the UW's swords went flying. Nathan grabbed them and jammed both of them to the ground, above the UW's neck, forming an x. 

"No! I cannot lose....I will not!" The Ultimate Warrior said.

"Sorry, but you just did," Nathan said to him. "You fought very well though, so it's okay. I appreciate your skills, warrior."

"I can't believe it...I surrender," the Ultimate Warrior said.

Nathan then threw the UW's two swords toward the bubble.

"Winner is...Nathan!" Gimino announced. The bubble disappeared, and everyone began to congratulate Nathan.

"ALRIGHT!" They all yelled. 

"Good job dude, I knew you could do it! It was like the time we had that sled race in the Tundra...except less death threatening," PJ said.

"Nathan, I am so proud." Darsun said to him, smiling.

"Wait until the council hears about this! Great job," Nora said.

The Ultimate Warrior then blew another batch of magic dust from his hand, and this time it formed a giant blue dragon, and it came charging towards them all, however, it was sliced in half!

"What the..." Ultimate Warrior said, shocked.

We then saw a giant warrior/samurai with red robes, a golden mask, and he had a giant sword.

"Your highness!" Gimino said, bowing to him.

"My son, I am disappointed. Your dark magic and methods costed you this duel, and your lack of honor is an embarrassment to me, your own father! You did not earn this duel at all," His father said. "I can't believe you would try to make a name for yourself in such horrible manner! Darsun, you have trained your guardians well, especially Nathan."

He bowed to Darsun and she bowed back. He then turned to Nathan.

"You fought well with such great honor, Nathan. You definitely earned your title as the leader of the Council of Five on Senato. Here is your sword back," UW's father said, and he made his red sword appear in Nathan's fin, out of a green glow.

"Thank you," Nathan said to him, smiling. They bowed to each other.

"Now then, it is time for us to go home, and for me to have a long talk with my son." UW's father said. He then teleported away with the Ultimate Warrior and Gimino, in the same ground portal as before.

"I am very proud of you Nathan," Darsun said to him. "It is time for us to home back to our respective homes, too."

"I don't mean any disrespect to you Darsun in the whole hiding stuff again thing....but what the heck just happened?!" Zelleo asked.

"Yeah, what he said," Dash said.

"In time, my guardians....all will be revealed," Darsun said. 

"Now let's just figure out how to get down from this bridge.." Nora said nervously, and they all laughed, as the episode ended.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

-Character Debuts: Ultimate Warrior, Ultimate Warrior's Father, Gimino, Truck Driver, Betty, Boat Mobile Dealership Salesman, Dragon, Sheriff (from film), and Criminal (from film)

-Area Debuts: Bikini Bottom Park, Bikini Bottom Bridge, Bikini Bottom Highway, Nathan's parents' house, and Boat Mobile Dealership

-Vehicle Debuts: Hotrodder 2.0, Truck Boat

-Nathan duels with Ultimate Warrior, and Nathan wins the battle.

-We meet Nathan's mother for the first time, and that it is revealed she had been in contact with Jack the whole time he was traveling the universe.

-This is the first episode where the Undersea Force's vehicles don't appear at all (Not counting: The Force Assembles Part 1 and Native Squid, as they didn't have their vehicles yet in TFA Part 1 and the UF themselves didn't appear in Native Squid). 

• Like 3

After finally finishing, I gotta say, this was an entertaining episode. I feel that everything flowed smoothly and your descriptions of things were very good, especially in the battle scene.

• Like 1

62. Hacking Cymtrax

The episode opens to Senato, and we see Korax's new base still under construction. It was almost done. 

We then see Dr. Rick in some computer room with the Red Sentient 5 and some Red Rarks. Dr. Rick had an eyepatch on one of his eyes, meaning Kordon had tore one of them out at the end of "Burning Fury".

"Interesting discovery, master," Kuri said to him, and a picture of the Omega Code's hideout showed on the computer screen.

"Hm...look inside to this strange area, I want to know more of it. I could use its technology," Korax said, noting all of the odd machinery around it and destroyed weaponry outside.

They then zoomed into the hideout, and Korax was surprised when he saw Cymtrax and Krumb in there, serving the Omega Code. They were bowing down to the giant black hole in the middle.

"Cymtrax.." Korax said angrily. "But I finished him, how did he live?"

"Why are there Green Rarks? Fascinating, I've never seen Green Rarks before," Dr. Rick said, curiously.

"Keep those thoughts to yourself, the traitors must not be allowed to live!" Krosis said.

"Perhaps I could launch a small virus into Cymtrax with the help of our new ally, Dr. Rick," Korax said. "I want him back onto my side."

"Um....I don't know," Dr. Rick said nervously.

"If you don't want to lose anymore body parts, I'd suggest doing what he says," Kordon said, cracking his fists together.

"Okay fine," Dr. Rick said, and approached the computer systems.

"If you aid me and are successful, I may consider letting you free once I finish my conquering of the galaxies," Korax said. "Consider that a gift."

Dr. Rick then finished the virus.

"It has been created," Dr. Rick said. "Should I launch it now, m-master?"

"Do it," Korax said.

Dr. Rick pressed a button, and it made a surge of electricity blast out of their headquarters, and we see it traveling across Senato.

"One question boss, why couldn't we just ransack their hideout and just take it all from there?" Kordon asked.

"I need to keep up my image of "cleaning up Senato", so my evil deeds will have to be done in the shadows," Korax said.

"How is the virus coming, doctor?" Kuri asked.

"Let's watch...now," Dr. Rick said, as we saw the virus had approached the Omega Code hideout.

We see the Omega Code was doing some ritual. They were bowing to the black hole in the center of their hideout, where the portal transporter was located. A bunch of dark clouds were appearing in it, and futuristic candles were lit around it. Strange symbols had been painted on the walls and ground across the cavern. Cymtrax and Krumb were bowing down with the group of Green Rarks.

"O' great master...your time has come.." Zythen said, bowing in the center.

"Dark one, the time of your revival awaits.." the Omega Code Rarks chanted.

Just then, we saw the surge enter the main area.

"What is this?" Cymtrax asked.

The surge then went traveling into the wires connecting to the transporter, and it caused a huge explosion from the center, canceling the ritual, and making a huge explosion in the hideout. Tons of material began flying everywhere, Green Rarks were being destroyed, and the hideout was caving in.

"NOOO!" Zythen yelled, as he went flying from the explosion, and the connection to the Omega Code hideout was disabled, as the screen went static.

The Red Sentient 5 all stared at Dr. Rick.

"Look at it this way, at least now Cymtrax is potentially dead," Dr. Rick said. "Thank you and good day."

"I want confirmed facts, not speculation," Korax said, annoyed.

Kordon then grabbed Dr. Rick tightly.

"Do you want to lose your other eye?" Kordon asked smugly.

"Please, I at least tried!" Dr. Rick cried. 

"Let him go," Korax said, and Kordon did so. "The only reason I am keeping you is because I know you can be intelligent, I witnessed it with those robots. If you don't live up to your potential though.." 

Korax then pulled out Flar-Dar and pointed it to Dr. Rick's neck.

"Gulp...I understand, master. I will do my best to please you for my freedom and your requests." Dr. Rick said.

Korax put his sword after upon hearing that.

"Good, now I have some other matters to attend to," Korax said, as he, Kyton, Kuri, and Krosis left. 

Before Kordon left, he kicked Dr. Rick in the leg, and he fell to the ground.

"Don't mess up again, bud," Kordon smiled, and left the room.

"Bah, Agent Bishop had a better respect for me than these brutes," Dr. Rick said. "Soon...I will get my freedom. I do wonder what all of that Omega Code mumbo jumbo is about, and if Cymtrax survived..."

He began to ponder in the room.

We then cut to the rubble of the Omega Code hideout, and see Zythen picking up rubble.

"Our ritual is a failure, and our hideout is in ruin. The Ancient Titans will not be happy to hear this.." Zythen sighed, and he saw Cymtrax's body on the ground, shut off. His head was severely cracked and his body was damaged. 

"A shame," Krumb said. "Should we dispose of him?"

"No," Zythen said, as he pulled out a communicator, and Terramos appeared on it as a hologram.

"I saw what happened," Terramos said.

"Yes sir...what do we do?" Zythen asked.

"I have an idea...use the knowledge of one of the Undersea Force members to rebuild your hideout," Terramos said. "They could also help free the master."

"Good idea, but which one?" Zythen asked.

"This one seems very intelligent," Terramos said, as he made an image of Kane appear. "He was able to disable my mutant bomb and chemical."

"Yes, but how do we get to him? The portal is damaged," Zythen said.

"They are on Senato now," Terramos said, showing them the council building.

"Yes...thank you. He will be ours," Zythen smiled, and he got into his giant green tank like vehicle named the Zypor. He rolled out of the hideout with some Green Rarks in their vehicles.

Just then though, we see a leftover spark from the blast entered Cymtrax's body on the ground, and he slowly began to turn red...

We then cut to the Council Building and see the UF inside there.

"Just wondering Nathan, but where is your dad?" Dash asked.

"He's busy taking care of some stuff with Betty," Nathan said.

"Ah, so uh..anything with Korax or the Ancient Titans?" Dash asked.

"Not that I am aware of," Darsun said in the room. "I also finally finished my Blue Sentient Healing Chambers!"

"That's great, but are you sure they are 100% working?" Zelleo asked.

"Of course, I did help finish building them, with some basic blueprints of a Red Sentient Healing Chamber," Kane said.

"Nice job guys," Nora said.

"Of course.." Zelleo groaned.

"What is it, you jealous of Kane?" Laneld whispered to him.

"No," Zelleo said back, lying. 

"In order to test this out, one of you need to destroy me," Darsun said.

They all looked at her weirdly.

"Uh...what if it doesn't work?" PJ asked.

"Then you can capture my signal with Zelleo's capture device he used to try to catch Kyton's signal a long time ago," Darsun said, pulling it out.

"Good thing Zelleo still had it, eh?" Laneld said, trying to defend him.

"Yes, good work both of you," Nathan smiled.

"So uh...can we destroy you now?" Dash asked.

"Of course. Hit me with your best sho-" Darsun said, and then Laneld jabbed her with his purple sword, and her energy signal flew into a Healing Chamber. She then came out.

"..Laneld," Nora said.

"Well, she said anybody could," Laneld said, embarrassed.

"Knucklehead," Dash said, slapping him.

"Ow! Stop doing that!" Laneld said.

"It doesn't matter, they work!" Darsun said. "Thank you Kane for your aid."

"No problem," Kane said.

This all upsets Zelleo. He had always been considered the smart guy of the team, that was until Kane came along. He has felt less so ever since.

"Yeah, congrats..." Zelleo said.

"I'll show them to the council, and hopefully copies can be made and distributed to all Blue Sentients," Darsun said.

"Just wondering...are we ever going to try bringing back that Princeton dude? He did get kind of...killed.." Nora said.

"Yes, Princeton was an old friend of mine. There's not much I can do about it.." Darsun sighed. "It's like Dul's death. My friends seem destined to be destroyed."

"I'm sorry to hear," Kane said.

We then saw Zythen and his Green Rarks outside the building.

"Storm it," Zythen commanded.

He then launched a missile from the Zypor and it shook the Council Building.

"Oh great, who is it now!?" Dash asked, pulling out his charge gun.

Just then, a bunch of Omega Code vehicles smashed into the building, and smoke filled the air. Everyone couldn't see anything.

"Guys, where are you? Who is this doing this?!" Nathan asked, as he tried to see his way through.

"Gah, who are you guys?!" Dash asked, as he was fighting Omega Code Rarks, but they knocked him to the ground.

"What the...HELP!" Kane yelled, and the Omega Code had taken him away. They fled the scene.

"What the heck just happened...where's Kane?!" Nora asked, as the smoke cleared up.

"I see vehicles ahead...are those Omega Code vehicles?" PJ asked.

"They definitely look like it!" Zelleo said.

"We have to go after them!" Dash said, and they all got into their vehicles.

We cut to the Omega Code hideout, and see Zythen dragging Kane.

"I don't know what you want with me, but let me go!" Kane yelled, and Zythen slammed him to the ground of his destroyed hideout.

"You are the smart one of your team, correct?" Zythen asked.

"Well sure, I am ONE of them. You can't ignore Zelleo. He mainly taught me some of his fascinating studies," Kane said. "I knew some beforehand, but wow, he really inspired me!"

"What!?! This cannot be, you disabled our mutant chemical! Surely you must be smart!" Zythen said.

"Well yeah, I am smart too. But Zelleo does have knowledge that never gets appreciated. He just doesn't show it much. We've had many technical talks without the others knowing," Kane said. "It's because of him I gathered more knowledge."

"GAH!" Zythen yelled, and threw him aside, and opened a communication with Terramos. "Terramos, we grabbed the wrong one!"

"What? How can that be?" Terramos said. "It has to be him."

"Apparently the one known as Zelleo is superior in IQ," Zythen said.

"Well I never said that.." Kane said.

"Then re-build my hideout," Zythen said.

"Well I would, but one: you're evil, and two: I don't recognize ANY of this technology. I doubt Zelleo would, either," Kane said.

"Fine then, I will dispose of you myself." Zythen said, and got out an electric staff.

"Sure thing, pal!" Kane said, and he kicked Zythen in the iron stomach.

Kane then began running for an exit, but just then...we saw a red Cymtrax, Krumb, and Rarks in front of them.

"This ends now, Zythen," Cymtrax said.

"Thank goodness I'm saved...but uh, you look redder than usual, Cymtrax," Kane said.

"Fool...master Korax will be happy to have one of you captive," Cymtrax laughed.

"Never mind," Kane said.

"What is the meaning of this, Cymtrax?" Zythen asked.

"Master Korax does not approve of other Rark organizations," Cymtrax said.

"Must be that surge," Zythen said. He then blasted a green glow that turned them all back to green...except for Cymtrax.

"Yeah, even I don't understand what is going on," Kane said.

Cymtrax then turned them red again.

"Master Korax will not be defeated," Cymtrax said. "I will serve him until the end."

"Ugh, it is more powerful than I thought," Zythen said, and tried turning them green again.

The Red Rarks and Green Rarks got into a battle, destroying each other. Krumb was red, then green, then red, and then he tried attacking Zythen, but he blasted him aside.

"Dugh," Krumb said, knocked out.

The Undersea Force then finally arrived.

"Man, I forgot where this place was for a few minutes, it's been so long since we've been here," Nathan said.

"The damaged paths didn't help either," Dash said.

They all entered in a cavern, and saw the Rark war going on.

"Uh...did Korax's goons decide to freelance or what?" Nora asked. "And Kane!"

Kane then approached them.

"Thank goodness you guys saved me, Cymtrax got hacked it seems," Kane said. "Zelleo, we need your help."

"My help? But you are the smart one," Zelleo said.

"The truth is, I feel I learned more from you," Kane said.

"It doesn't matter which of you is smarter, you both have great knowledge," Nathan said, and Laneld smiled at Zelleo.

"I know, I just felt I haven't been appreciated well ever since Kane came along," Zelleo said.

"I'm sorry if we've been ignoring you, I guess having two brains on the team can be confusing," PJ laughed.

"Alright, we need to do something about..whatever is going on," Nora said, dodging laser blasts from the Rarks, and they were having a war across the caverns, with Reds vs Greens.

"We need to turn Cymtrax blue again," Zelleo said. 

"The thing is, Zythen tried turning him green once, but it didn't work. It seems like Cymtrax got attacked by some virus," Kane said.

"Let's try de-bugging him," Zelleo said. "I'll need you guys to hold him down, and hold off the Rarks."

"Remember guys, don't harm Cymtrax and Krumb, they are still our allies," Nathan said.

They all understood and moved out. They got in their vehicles and began attacking.

"I will not let the Green Rarks overthrow the Red Rark empire!" Cymtrax yelled, as he jumped onto an Omega Code vehicle, and he jabbed a staff into it, destroying the Rark. It went crashing into a wall.

"Dang, that virus sure turned him crazy!" Dash said, as he tried to attack him, but Cymtrax whacked him aside, and he went flying off the Slashwind.

"Geez, and stronger!" PJ said, as he cut up all the Rarks with the Ice Shredder.

Zythen then hopped into the Zypor and fired missiles from the shooter everywhere in the cavern, causing it to shake.

"Our goals will not be ruined! Not this far!" Zythen yelled, and got into contact with Terramos. "I need you to send a Purple Rark army here."

"We cannot...we're stuck here, remember?" Terramos sad.

"Well, can you do SOMETHING?" Zythen asked, as he was getting cornered by Red Rarks.

Just then, Nora jumped on top of the Zypor with the Grangler, and tore the shooter off. The ruckus disabled his connection with Terramos.

"NOO!" Zythen yelled, getting out of the Zypor, as it went up in flames by a bolt blast from Kane.

"Alright, I think I have a hijacking chip ready!" Zelleo said.

"Great, but how do we get it on him?" Kane asked, as he was driving the Bolt Blaster, and rammed Krumb aside.

"Maybe it's time for another brainiac fusion?" Zelleo smiled. 

"Agreed," Kane said.

"Nathan, give us the Fuser - we're going to form SmashBolt!" Zelleo said.

Nathan drove by, and handed the Fuser to Zelleo.

"Good luck," Nathan said, as he went off and started slicing more Rarks.

Zelleo blasted the Fuser, opening the portal. Kane and Zelleo drove the Bolt Blaster and Crusher in, and out formed the SmashBolt.

"Alright, now let's finish this!" Kane said, and he began it fly over the giant hole, and it blasted bolts everywhere at the Rarks, disabling them.

"Awwwesome," Laneld said, as it flew over in slow-motion.

They then approached Cymtrax, who was angry.

"What is this strange contraption?" Cymtrax asked.

"Now!" Zelleo yelled.

Kane loaded the chip into an electric pulse below, and it shot it at Cymtrax.

"GAAAAH!" Cymtrax yelled, as he was being shocked. 

He then began to turn back blue.

"We did it!" Kane yelled, and he slapped fins with Zelleo.

"Ugh...finally, I'm free." Cymtrax said. "Thank you organics."

"Great, now what do we do about these guys?!" Dash asked, being cornered by Red and Green Rarks.

Cymtrax then let out a giant blue wave that turned all the Rarks in the room blue, except for Zythen.

"What...it cannot be.." Zythen said, panicking.

"It is. I do not know who you are, but kidnapping me and turning me into a robotic zombie is not allowed in my empire!" Cymtrax yelled.

"Me with him," Krumb said.

Cymtrax then jabbed an electric staff to Zythen's chest, and it impaled him.

"Ugh...not...again.." Zythen said, as his systems were short-circuiting.

Dash then zoomed up from behind him, and kicked Zythen straight into the black hole below, and we heard a loud crash at the bottom, with the sound of many pieces shattering. Zythen was presumed destroyed.

The gang then began exiting the hideout.

"Thank you again allies. That day you tried disabling Korax's army, we were lost in the Senato Badlands, and then kidnapped by these strange Green Rarks. We were turned against our will," Cymtrax explained.

"Yeah, we had no idea what got into you two," Nora said.

"So..do you know anything about this freaky Omega Code junk?" Dash asked.

"I honestly do not know, I'm sorry. I was surprised too to see them," Cymtrax said.

"Well, thanks for understanding me, Kane," Zelleo said. "Let's all go back to the base."

As soon as they said that, the ground began shaking.

"Oh no, not again!" Laneld yelled.

"Let's get out of here!" Nathan yelled.

The hideout behind them began collapsing and it sunk a bit into the ground. The shaking stopped. 

"I guess all that mayhem in there triggered the fault lines," Zelleo said.

"Most definitely," Kane said.

"It also seems we're never going to know what the deal was with them and the Ancient Titans. What WERE those fools all up to?" Dash asked.

"I guess we may never know," Nathan said.

"Well, now what do we do?" PJ asked.

"l guess we help Darsun distribute the Healing Chambers, and we can help these two get some new vehicles for themselves," Nathan said.

The Undersea Force, Cymtrax, Krumb, and Blue Rarks all returned back to Senato City, to see Darsun was distributing the Healing Chambers to Blue Sentients, under approval of the Council.

"Thank you guardians for your help in restoring our civilization," Master Daksas said.

"Hello sir, my army is back. I can help aid the city and Sentients," Cymtrax said.

"Cymtrax is back, I see," Darsun said. "Welcome back."

"Yes, I will stick closer to all, so we won't get kidnapped again," Cymtrax said.

"Yup," Krumb added.

"Yeah, if we let you guys go again, you could be kidnapped by Korax!" Laneld laughed.

"Glad to see the Blue Sentients are safe...for now," Nathan said, thinking about Korax.

We then see Korax and his army at the destroyed Omega Code hideout, salvaging the parts and debris.

"Well, Dr. Rick's virus has actually helped me gain lots of new material for my base," Korax said, investigating the site.

"What is all of this?" Kuri asked, looking at the strange destroyed walls with drawings.

"Who knows, it's ancient history now," Kordon said, throwing a piece aside.

"Cymtrax and Krumb are nowhere in sight," Kyton reported.

"Hmm, Dr. Rick was actually right for once. I guess I could keep him around longer after all.." Korax smiled.

We saw that Dr. Rick was secretly with them, spying on them. He then pulled open a communication with Agent Bishop.

"Report, Rick," Bishop said on the communicator.

"All is going to plan.." Dr. Rick told him, and the episode ends with him laughing silently.

_______

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

-Vehicle Debuts: Zypor

-We get some strange mentioning of a "master" for the Ancient Titans and Omega Code. What this means is currently unknown.

-Cymtrax is turned Blue again and restores his army. Krumb and Cymtrax will be getting new vehicles as well.

-Darsun finishes the Blue Sentient Healing Chambers.

-Zythen is killed, and the Omega Code is finished. The portal they made is also destroyed.

-It is revealed Dr. Rick's previous punishment was losing one of his eyes, as he now has an eyepatch in this episode.

-This episode was originally titled "Kane-napped".

• Like 2

63. There Is No "I" In Team

The episode opens with Korax in the Shadow Zone, inside the Shadow Castle.

"Show yourselves, Ancient Titans!" Korax commanded, as he had some Red Rarks with him.

We then see Terramos, Aquamos, Skyamos, and Flareamos appear out of shadow dust clouds, in front of Korax.

"Korax...we knew you were alive.." Flareamos began speaking.

"But what brings you here?" Aquamos asked.

"Hello, my "friends"...I have come to spread to you about my enlightenment on Senato, and how I have changed.." Korax said. "Would you like to join my movement?"

"We know what you are really up to," Terramos said.

"You cannot fool us," Skyamos said.

"So be it, but I will command you!" Korax laughed. "I do know where the Heart of the Ancients is.."

"NO! You cannot obtain it!" Terramos yelled, as he was ready to attack Korax.

"You'll never get it!" Flareamos yelled, as he was ready to attack him, and so were the other two.

"We refuse you to be ruled by YOU!" Skyamos yelled.

"Not so fast you four..attack my core, and the whole universe will go up in destruction," Korax laughed, as the Red Rarks shielded him.

"We'd rather die in vein of our master than have you take the amulet from us!" Skyamos said.

"Hold fire," Terramos said. "We will not destroy you, but you will still not get the amulet."

"And what can you do about it?" Korax asked. "You are all stuck here."

"We will send some special soldiers," Terramos said. "I will do whatever it takes to prevent you from getting it."

"Deny me all you want, but fine, the race is on. I'll be waiting in the Temple Zone," Korax laughed, as he walked away with his Red Rarks into a red portal.

"Terramos, what are you saying? We don't have anyone to send, other than these useless Shadow Warriors and Purple Rarks," Aquamos said.

"We have the ancient dino relics," Terramos said, approaching their pods where they were sealed from Episode 57.

"We cannot trust them!" Aquamos said.

"She is right, they betrayed us last time," Flareamos said.

"I'm afraid when it comes to the Heart of the Ancients, we must use allies we cannot stand," Terramos said.

He pulled out his remote and pressed a button on it. The pods broke apart, and the dino aliens were free.

"Fresh air...can it be? We are free!" Traxon yelled, as Velocor, Praxtor, and Starox all rejoiced.

"Don't get too happy," Terramos said, pressing a button that shocked them all.

"Ugh...this infernal torture again!" Starox cried in pain, and they all got up.

"Listen you pitiful beasts, I am giving you one last chance," Terramos said.

"Korax wants to swipe the Heart of the Ancients...the amulet that controls us, and whoever possesses it, has full will over us," Skyamos said.

"The Heart of the Ancients is an amulet forged by the Sentients to hold us in this dreaded Shadow Zone. They sealed the amulet deep within an ancient temple which now resides in its own zone, due to Senato's separation. They hid it deep within the heart of the temple. However..if anyone is foolish enough to possess the amulet...they have control over our wills," Skyamos said.

"If the amulet is destroyed however...we are set free from this accursed zone," Aquamos said.

"Yes, so your goal is to find the amulet, and destroy it. Can you do that?" Terramos asked.

"Y-yes...masters," the four dino aliens said.

"Good, and your freedom is guaranteed if you destroy it. But if you fail..." Terramos said, threatening them with the electric shocker again, and he shocked them a bit by pressing a button.

"How do we get to this zone, master?" Traxon asked.

"That fool Korax already obtained the key to it, but he never found the amulet on his first visit," Flareamos said.

"With our magic, we can make the portal show here...but we cannot enter for obvious reasons," Terramos said.

"Today is a new dawn..if we can finally destroy that accursed amulet, we will be free!" Skyamos chanted.

"And then we the sooner we are free...the sooner we can free the master," Terramos laughed.

We then cut to the base on Senato, and see the gang inside have some quarrels.

"Alright guys, this is getting chaotic," Nathan said.

We saw Dash and Laneld were bickering, Zelleo and Kane were in confusion over something, and Nora and PJ were bickering too.

"Look bud, I don't care if you love your precious vehicle, don't have it scratch the Slashwind!" Dash yelled.

"Accidents happen, okay?!" Laneld said.

"PJ, I don't hate you, but please don't scratch the Grangler with the Ice Shredder! That's almost a Laneld move," Nora said.

"Okay sheesh, sorry," PJ said.

"This doesn't make any sense," Zelleo said, investigating some Omega Code technology he salvaged from the previous episode. "What do these writings mean? They don't seem Sentient like at all.."

"I do not know, but perhaps there is another race at work here?" Kane suggested.

"Maybe, but this writing feels very ancient and odd, I can't make out what it means at all," Zelleo said.

"Alright everyone, I don't know what in the name of Neptune is going on here, but get it together! As head of the Council, this bickering is unacceptable," Nathan said. "As an old saying goes, "there is no "i" in team", we all work together."

"Sorry Nathan," they all said.

"Thank you Nathan, anymore of this bickering and I might have had a headache," Darsun said, relieved.

"Nathan's right guys, Korax could be doing something really evil right now!" Laneld said.

We then cut to Korax's hideout, which has had more construction built to it thanks to the Omega Code parts. It is a huge red building that overlooks Senato a bit, though some parts still need to be finished. We then cut to the top, and see Korax's main office.

"As you all know, we obtained the key to the Temple Zone a long time ago," Korax said. "I know the Heart of Ancients is there...but I had no use for it back then, as our ancient friends were not awakened."

"I'll find it," Kyton said, looking around.

"Master, what does controlling the Titans do to help us?" Kuri asked.

"If I control them, I can become their new God," Korax said. "I will have the powers of the four elements by my side, whether they like it or not."

"I found it!" Kyton said, bringing the key to Korax.

"Good. Unfortunately, I have many advertising campaigns today on Senato, so I cannot go in there to retrieve it. Kordon, you go with Kyton...and you better not fail," Korax warned, as he put some fancy Sentient suit on.

"We won't, sir," Kordon said.

"Dr. Rick also has a special new invention to aid you," Korax said.

Dr. Rick entered the room, and he had a special new type of Rark with him. It was a Red Rark, but with a different design, and a red button on its chest plate.

"What is this?" Kyton asked.

"This is my newest creation - a Stealth Rark!" Dr. Rick announced. "Thanks to the technology we salvaged from the badlands, I was able to create this new type of Rark. It has the moves and skills of a ninja, and can turn invisible, a great advantage."

The Stealth Rark then pressed the button, and it turned invisible, as it began punching Kordon, and kicked him against a window.

"Ugh...you're enjoying this, aren't you?" Kordon said, annoyed.

"Quite," Dr. Rick smiled, as Kordon was about to hit him, but Korax paused them.

"Interesting device, Rick. It can aid them greatly...but if they fail, then you will be suffering the punishment with them as well," Korax warned.

"I assure you sir, they will not fail," Dr. Rick said.

"Good, now I am off," Korax said, leaving the room with Kuri and Krosis.

"Listen here brainiac, your new robots better not fail...or you'll be losing some more body parts," Kordon smiled.

"They better not fail for my sake then," Dr. Rick muttered, as Kordon and Kyton left the building with the key, and some Stealth Rarks in vehicles by their sides.

We then see the Ancient Titans in the Shadow Castle were muttering some magic spell, and it began opening a portal as Kyton blasted the key from the Blaze Wheel to open the portal.

"Strange...a Storm Field is opening," Darsun said, reading her computer. "Move out to see what this is."

"Will do," Nathan said, as PJ and Kane stayed behind.

They got into their vehicles, and moved out to see Kyton, Kordon, and the Stealth Rarks entering.

"What are these bozos up to?" Dash asked.

"I have a feeling we're about to find out," Nora said, as they all followed into the portal after them, and it closed.

We then see both teams entered the Temple Zone. They were in part of a jungle of some sort, and there was a large temple in front of them all.

"Well well well, if it isn't the goody goodies?" Kordon laughed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Zelleo asked. "There's nothing here..."

"That's what you think!" Kyton laughed. "It has secrets you do not know."

"Whatever, we still know you guys are evil!" Nora said.

"Yeah, you can't get away with it for much longer!" Laneld said.

"Say what you will, but we are obtaining an object for the boss that will help him greatly," Kordon said.

"You mean like to rule Senato? Then yeah," Nathan said.

Just then, a portal opened above them all from the Shadow Castle, and the four dino aliens hopped down to the ground between both sides.

"Oh great, it's these guys again!" Laneld said. "What is this, some national temple run day?"

"We are here to retrieve the artifact for our masters," Traxon said.

"I can't even think straight due to all of this!" Zelleo said.

"Whatever is going on, I don't care. Let's just get inside that temple and-" Dash tried to say.

"No, we've got to kick their butts!" Nora said.

"I'm with Dash here, let's just get inside the temple already," Zelleo said.

"I'd rather stay and just fight them!" Laneld said, as he fired sonic blasts at the Stealth Rarks, but they made their vehicles disappear.

"Oh great, now we have disappearing Rarks, we might as well have just gone inside the temple," Dash said, trying to fight them off, but they kept hitting him off the Slashwind.

"This is what I was saying guys, we need to work together, you all know that. For now, let's deal with these things!" Nathan said, as he was using the Splitvire to try to attack the dino aliens and the invisible Rarks, but they kept ganging up on them.

"I can't focus with all of these bad guys!" Zelleo said, ramming the Crusher into a Stealth Rark's vehicle, even though he couldn't see it, and then Starox hopped on the Crusher and attacked.

"Let them take each other out," Kordon said, as Kyton and him made their vehicles disappear, and began heading inside the temple.

"Ugh, you were right Zelleo, I can't focus at all!" Nora said, as two invisible Stealth Rarks attacked her, and then Traxon and Velocor attacked her.

"Guys, I have an idea. Let the dino aliens take out the invisible Rarks," Zelleo said.

"Brilliant!" Nora said, as she dodged Velocor, and he smashed his claw into a Stealth Rark, disabling its stealth cloak, and then Dash rammed into it, bashing it into a tree.

"Now that's how you do it!" Dash said, as he then rammed Velocor aside as well.

"Gah, we cannot fail! We must have our freedom!" Traxon yelled, attacking Nathan.

"What do you guys keep going on about?!" Nathan asked.

"The last time we met you guys, it was freedom this, and freedom that!" Nora said, as she let Praxtor smash another Stealth Rark.

"We were hired by the Ancient Titans to retrieve an ancient artifact for them. The previous time we met strange fish creatures...they wanted us to kill you all," Traxon revealed.

"Fascinating...you guys must be millions of years old!" Zelleo said, as he shot a grappling hook at a Stealth Rark, using his radar to detect it, and flung it aside.

"Ew, gross! Old dinosaur aliens!" Laneld yelled, as he dodged Starox, and he crushed a Stealth Rark, disabling its cloaking device again.

"Whatever, we have enough problems to deal with," Nathan said, as he rammed Traxon aside with the Splitvire.

"I think it's time we head inside the temple!" Dash said, as he threw a smoke bomb, and it blinded the dinosaurs.

"Agreed," Nora said, and they all went inside the temple.

"Is that the last of those annoying invisible Rarks?" Laneld wondered.

"I hope so, we've had enough distractions for today," Zelleo said.

We then saw four Stealth Rarks were at the temple entrance behind them, and they turned invisible.

The smoke cleared up outside, and the four dinosaurs went charging into the temple.

The Undersea Force kept driving through the temple, and came to a crossroad. There were three different paths to go through.

"Oh great, not one of these temples! These are the worst kind, where the gang splits up, then one of the teams doesn't make it back alive.." Laneld panicked. "I've seen this in horror movies!"

"Let's split up before the sneaky Rarks and dino brothers come to get us," Nathan said. "I'll go with Dash, Nora go with Laneld, and Zelleo can go by himself."

"Gee, thanks," Zelleo said sarcastically.

"Sorry, but it is an uneven amount," Nathan said. "We'll report our findings to each other."

"Bah, I have to go with her.." Laneld said, and Nora rammed him aside.

They then agreed, and split up.

We then see the dino aliens had arrived at the cross path, and they split up in a similar way, with Traxon and Starox going down Nathan and Dash's path, Praxtor going down Zelleo's path, and Velocor going down Nora and Laneld's path.

Nathan and Dash were trudging on, and then Traxon and Starox jumped on the Splitvire.

"Look out, Nathan!" Dash yelled, as he flew up on top of the Splitvire, and knocked both of them off, leaving them on the ground.

"Thanks for the save," Nathan said, and they saw the end of the tunnel was ahead.

We then cut to Zelleo's path.

"Guys, the writing on these walls really feels pre-Sentient," Zelleo said, analyzing them. "They are the same as the writing on the pieces of the Omega Code hideout I analyzed earlier!"

"Interesting discovery Zelleo, and we're at the end of the tunnel, but there's a large drop below. However, we see crystals everywhere!" Nathan said. "We'll wait for you guys."

Zelleo kept rolling along in the Crusher, but Praxtor went flying up and slammed on top of the Crusher, beginning to tear it open.

"Oh great, now I'm dino food!" Zelleo yelled, trying to get it off. He slammed the pedal hard, and made the Crusher go very fast, and slammed the break at the exit, as Praxtor went flying off into the site below.

"Whoa...I'm here, and I see you Nathan and Dash!" Zelleo said, as he saw them on the other side.

"We're on our way!" Nora said, as he slammed aside Velocor, and she and Laneld made it to the end.

"Whoa, I didn't bicker with Nora for once! That's impressive!" Laneld said.

"Don't push it," Nora said.

"I see Kordon and Kyton below," Zelleo said reading his scanners.

"Alright Kyton, let's look around this pit...the amulet is buried here somewhere," Kordon said, digging around with some Stealth Rarks.

"I think it's time we rain their parade," Nathan said.

"I think it's time for a fusion!" Nora said.

"Can I join?" Laneld asked.

"Well...as Nathan said, we have to work with people we don't like, so I'll give it a shot...but one mess up, and I'll start teasing you again!" Nora said, as they both drove their vehicles off.

Laneld blasted the Fuser, as their fusion vehicle formed out - the Sonic Crash, which slammed to the bottom. It was green and purple, and had sonic turbo blasts on its wheel arms and sides.

"Okay, let's give this a shot!" Laneld said.

"Ugh, you punks!" Kordon yelled, as Kyton and him got into their vehicles.

The Sonic Crash caused a sonic blast across the temple, and they destroyed some Stealth Rarks, as they were able to detect them with some radars.

"This isn't too bad!" Nora said, as she grabbed a pillar and tossed it at the Blaze Wheel, which destroyed Kyton, and his signal flew away.

"Take this, you dirtbag!" Dash yelled, as he began slicing some of the roof of the Burner, but Kordon shook Dash off.

We then saw the dino aliens had arrived into the cave, as Praxtor flew down, and the others jumped. With them, some more Stealth Rarks came, entering invisible mode.

"Oh great, another tangle of bad guys!" Laneld said, as he blasted sonic blasts at Traxon, and it made his electric collar break off.

"I wonder...maybe we should do a good thing and save them?" Nora wondered. "It seems like they've been forced into these evil deeds by the Ancient Titans."

"Go for it!" Laneld said, as he blasted a sonic wave at Praxtor's collar, and Nora blasted more at Starox and Velocor's collars, and they were all free from the Ancient Titan's control.

"NO!" Terramos yelled, as the Ancient Titans were watching from a portal. "We lost control of them!"

"We can't let Korax win!" Aquamos panicked.

We then cut back to the temple pit, and Zelleo blasted his grappling hook at a crystal, and he flung it at a Stealth Rark which he detected with his radar, destroying it.

"Thank goodness for these radars that pick up invisible objects!" Zelleo said.

"Thank you all for freeing us," Traxon said. "We will now re-pay you."

"We finally have freedom," Velocor said.

Traxon and the others began attacking Kordon and the Stealth Rarks.

"Looks like we gained a new ally!" Nathan said, as they finished off the Stealth Rarks, but in the midst of the fighting, Kordon had dug up the Heart of the Ancients amulet. It was a a gold and black amulet with a strange face on it.

"FOOLS! I got the amulet!" Kordon laughed, as he drove away through another tunnel, and the cave began collapsing in, as the ceiling crumbled.

"All those sonic waves and fighting must have made it shake!" Zelleo said. "RUN!"

"But that moron got the amulet!" Dash said. "Well, whatever it does anyways."

"No time to worry about whatever that amulet does, we need to worry about saving our lives!" Nathan said, as they were ready to drive through the same tunnel as Kordon, but a giant block came falling down, and crushed the Sonic Crash, leaving Nora and Laneld stuck.

"HELP!" Laneld and Nora yelled.

"That thing is too big to pick up!" Dash said.

Just then, the dino aliens all got under the block, and began picking it up, as they tossed it aside, and they all escaped the crumbling cavern, and the fusion ended.

"Thank you dinosaur aliens!" Laneld said.

"It is the least we could do after you freed us," Traxon said.

"I hate to say it, but working with you wasn't too bad," Nora said.

They all came to an exit out of the rear of the temple, and saw Kordon opening a portal with the key, and they drove into it behind him.

"We may not be able to get that amulet, but let's get that key!" Nathan yelled, as he went zooming and slammed aside the Burner, and it made it flip over.

"That's pretty cool, you have to admit," Laneld said.

It caused Kordon to fall out, and the vehicle disappeared. They saw the key fall aside to the ground, and Nathan grabbed it. Kordon got up, and got back in his vehicle before they could get the amulet though.

"We may not have the key freaks, but we have the amulet, that's all that we needed!" Kordon yelled in the distrance, racing away.

"Well, we did good today...but he sadly got the amulet," Nora said.

"Do not worry, all that matters is our kind is free," Traxon said.

"All thanks to you," Praxtor said.

"It was no problem, we could't let you continue to suffer from the Ancient Titans," Nathan said.

"Yeah, those punks are harsher than Korax, maybe," Dash said.

"Our kind will no longer be extinct as long as we live on, and serve their honor," Traxon said.

"What will you guys do now?" Nathan asked.

"There is much to explore on Senato," Traxon said.

"There are many new lands to explore and discover," Starox said.

The four then walked off across Senato, waving farewell to the Undersea Force.

"I hope they can fit in just fine," Nathan said.

"But the only question now is...what did Korax want that hunk of junk amulet for?" Dash wondered.

"I guess it's a mystery for another day," Nathan said, as they walked back to the base.

"Man, you guys were out for a long time, what happened?" PJ asked.

"It's a very long story," Nathan said, laughing.

"And what is with those strange dinosaur aliens?" Kane asked. "I thought they tried to kill us."

"Like I said...a very long story. But I can give you the uncut director's edition if you have some time," Laneld said, and everyone laughed.

"I can tell it was quite a story," Darsun said, looking out at the dinosaur aliens traveling across Senato.

We then cut to Korax's headquarters, and see Kordon deliver the amulet to Korax in his office.

"Thank you, Kordon," Korax smiled.

"I'd also like to report sir that the Stealth Rarks were a massive failure, but regardless, I did retrieve the amulet," Kordon said.

"A failure? Preposterous!" Dr. Rick yelled.

"Well Dr. Rick, being as Kordon is the only one to come back, and none of your Stealth Rarks did at all..." Korax said.

"We can consider your new inventions a failure," Krosis said.

"It is true, they were easily beaten," Kyton said to Korax.

"Well, we have an eye witness. Take him away, Kordon, you deserve it after your hard work. You'll also be getting a promotion," Korax smiled, laughing as he held the amulet.

"Thanks boss," Kordon smiled, as he dragged Dr. Rick away...again.

"NO, NOT AGAIN!" Dr. Rick yelled.

We then see Korax appear back at the Shadow Castle with the amulet.

"Well well well, look at what I got," Korax laughed, throwing it on the ground in front of the four Ancient Titans.

"It...cannot be..." Terramos said.

The four had no choice - they bowed in front of Korax, as he picked up the amulet, and put it around his neck.

"We serve who ever possesses the Heart of the Ancients," all four Ancient Titans said. "You now control us, master."

"Yes, and now with you on my aid...chaos on Senato awaits," Korax began laughing maniacally, as the episode ended.

______

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
-Character Debuts: Stealth Rarks
-Vehicle Debuts: Sonic Crash (Fusion of Grangler + Sonicwave)
-Area Debuts: Temple Zone
-We learn about the Heart of the Ancients, an amulet made to keep the Ancient Titans in the Shadow Zone, and whoever possesses it controls them. Korax manages to retrieve it thanks to Kordon, and he now controls the Ancient Titans.
-It is revealed the Red Sentient 5 previously visited the Temple Zone off-screen in Season 2 and got the key for it, though Nathan later takes it from Kordon.
-The four dinosaur aliens from 57 return, and are now free from the Ancient Titans' control.
-PJ and Kane stayed behind at the base for the mission.

• Like 2

Good episode. The way the team came together in the battle after much bickering, was good to see especially Laneld and Nora tolerating each other enough to do a fusion. The action was good too. The UF always come up with creative ways to win a battle and this episode displays that. Surprised that Korax ended up getting what he wanted.

Now, he has control over all four of the ancient titans and the UFhave no idea. He could use them to do his bidding and still ​successfully keep his 'nice act' up. I do imagine that the  team will try and researching on what Korax was trying to get.

• Like 2

64. Maze of Doom!

The episode opens at Korax's headquarters, and we see it is fully finished. Outside, Korax is having a grand opening, and we see the Undersea Force there. Everyone was sitting down in chairs outside the building.

“Jeez, it’s hot!” PJ said, referring to them being in the volcanic lands.

“You have to give Korax some credit, that’s a pretty beautiful building. Look at the use of crimson colors and the high-tech equipment,” Zelleo said.

"Nice observations brainiac, but why can't we fight this guy already?" Dash asked.

"Unfortunately, he's not really doing anything entirely wrong, and according to Sawkus, if we did anything, it'd upset the balance," Nora said.

“I hate those rules so much!” Laneld cried.

“We must respect the balance of space and nature,” Darsun said, as they saw Korax come out with Red Rarks and his Red Sentient gang.

“Hello Senato, welcome to my newly finished headquarters. I promise this shall be used for good, and not evil no more,” Korax said, as Sentients applauded.

“Bah, why must we respect this fraud?” Kygox wondered.

“We must respect the balance,” Master Daksas said. “When he strikes, we strike back.”

“Anyways, I promise this shall bring enlightenment to Senato, and I promise to help the wonderful Council of Five in their goals to restore Senato. My team will help find all keys that remain, along with the wonderful Undersea Force,” Korax said.

“Well, at least he complimented us,” Laneld said.

“I’ll take it...for now,” Nathan said.

We then see Dr. Rick inside the headquarters, watching the ceremony outside. He was now in a wheelchair still with an eyepatch, showing how much Kordon had beaten him up further in the previous episode.

“Hahaha, what a bunch of idiots!” Dr. Rick said. “That fraud cannot convince those insects much longer, though. I have a plan to take out his annoying cronies..”

We then see him get into contact with Agent Bishop on a communicator watch.

“Agent Bishop, I can’t take this anymore! Look at me, I’m crippled!” Dr. Rick said.

“I’m aware,” Agent Bishop said. “Keep up your infiltration, we must not let Korax invade Earth at any costs.”

“What about Bikini Bottom? Isn’t that all that matters?” Dr. Rick asked.

“If he attacks Earth, there will be no more Bikini Bottom either, Rick,” Agent Bishop said.

“Okay okay, fine. I’m ready for the plan, send me the key..” Dr. Rick smiled.

Agent Bishop then teleported a Universe Key to Dr. Rick, and it appeared out of his watch. Dr. Rick then grabbed it from the hologram, and it turned real.

“Excellent,” Dr. Rick said, and he rolled away in his wheelchair outside, and he began opening a portal with the key.

“That’s strange...” Kane said, reading the radar on his arm. “There’s a Storm Field opening behind the building.”

“What the? How?” Nora asked.

“How strange, I’m not sure if my brother would do that right now...but you must investigate,” Darsun said.

“Alright, we’ll go,” Nathan said, and they headed off to the base to get their vehicles, while PJ and Laneld stayed behind.

“I’m not in the mood right now,” Laneld said

“You’re never in the mood, bud,” Dash said, as they all began walking out of the crowd.

“Touche,” Laneld said, relaxing in his chair.

“Where is the Undersea Force going?” many Sentients began asking.

“They have some other issues to attend to, now let’s get ready for Korax’s dinner party everyone,” Daxon said, and they headed off to an outdoor dining area Korax had set up. There were beautiful tables set up with menus.

“Man, you have to admit, Korax knows how to be fancy,” Laneld said, sitting at a table with PJ, Daxon, Kygox, Kufon, Master Daksas, and Darsun.

“What will you have for dinner, honorable ones?” Kuri asked, taking their orders, but just then, Korax pulled Kuri aside.

“Aw, I’m hungry! Get back here!” Laneld yelled.

“What is it, master?” Kuri asked, as Korax took her inside the headquarters.

“A Storm Field has appeared, so I need you and Krosis to go investigate,” Korax said.

“Why us?” Krosis asked.

“Kordon is busy cooking up the meals, and Kyton is a waiter too,” Korax said.

“This isn’t an easy job!” Kordon said, as he was cooking up meals, wearing a chef hat, and taking orders from Kyton.

“Can you just please go, my teammates? I have to many important things, such as my speech,” Korax asked politely to Krosis and Kuri.

“Uh sir, I think the oven is overheating!” Kordon said, as some Red Rarks were trying to put out the fire.

“Kordon, handle it, I have important matters!” Korax said a bit angry.

“We’ll get to it, master,” Kuri said, and she and Krosis made their vehicles appear and raced toward the portal outside.

“Thank you,” Korax said, exiting, and Kordon finally put out the fire.

“Whew,” Kordon said, and handed Kyton some meals.

We then saw the Undersea Force raced behind the headquarters to the Storm Field.

“Why are the Undersea Force going behind the building in their vehicles?” a Red Sentient asked.

“Probably some special stuff with Korax,” a Blue Sentient said.

“Yeah, special stuff indeed,” PJ said.

We saw them enter the portal with Kuri and Krosis, and the Storm Field disappeared. Both teams ended up in a Maze Zone! They were basically in a giant maze being held up by a rocky red and blue platform, and there was technological stuff added everywhere to it, as of it was recently visited. There was a giant control tower far in the distance, and Dr. Rick was inside of it.

“What the heck...oh no, I hate mazes!” Dash yelled.

“You guys!” Krosis yelled.

“Oh great, stuck in another zone with more evil Red Sentients. At least there’s no dinosaur aliens or invisible Rarks,” Nora said.

“If you guys are pulling anything..” Nathan said.

“We aren’t, fish organics.” Kuri said.

“We don’t know where this came from,” Krosis said.

“Welcome fools...to your doom!” Dr. Rick laughing into a microphone.

“Who is this?” Kane asked.

“Great, just what we need, another evil psychotic villain,” Nathan said.

“I am your destroyer....the one who will bring you doom...I am the ultimate evil!” Dr. Rick laughed.

“Wait a second...that sounds like that Rick guy!” Nathan said, recalling Dr. Rick.

“Oh, that punk. What’s he doing here?” Dash asked.

“Rick, what is the meaning of this?!” Kuri asked.

“Uh...I do not know who this “Rick” is you speak of...oh you know what, just forget it! Yes, it’s me!” Dr. Rick said, as we saw him rolling in his wheelchair in the control station.

“Why are you doing this?” Kuri asked.

“Yeah, we don’t need to be involved!” Zelleo said.

“How did you even get here?” Nathan asked.

“You inferior buffoons, the OPF found this zone years ago, and we’ve upgraded it a bit..” Dr. Rick laughed, as he pressed a button that made lasers fire at the vehicles.

“SCATTER!” Nathan yelled, as the Splitvire took damages.

“Oh come on!” Nora yelled, as she went down a path with Kuri, Kane, and Nathan, while Zelleo was stuck with Krosis and Dash on one side.

“Mwa ha ha, try getting out of this!” Dr. Rick laughed, as he flipped a switch, and it made the maze parts seal off, leaving both sides stuck.

“Great, I’m stuck with her..” Nora said, referring to Kuri.

“I hate to say it, but we may need to work together to get out,” Nathan said.

“Fine, but do not expect this to be a permanent truce once we take care of that backstabber!” Kuri said.

“Backstabber? What do you mean?” Nathan asked.

“He was working with us...or rather, Korax forced him to,” Kuri said.

“Seems like you need more reliable henchmen,” Nora said.

We then see Dash, Zelleo, and Krosis’ side.

“Great, stuck with one of you bozos,” Dash said.

“I do not care what you think of me, but if we are to make it out of here alive, we might need to form a truce,” Krosis said.

“I hate to say it, but he’s right,” Zelleo said.

“Ugh, fine, but any false moves and you’re done for, bud,” Dash said, and they raced on throughout the maze.

“So, you think you can work together? Well take THIS!” Dr. Rick yelled, as he pressed some more buttons, and we saw spikes shoot up around the maze, causing the vehicles to dodge, but we see the Magler’s tire hit a spike, giving it a flat tire.

“Are you okay?” Nora asked. “As much as I hate asking that.”

“Yes...do not worry, I can manage,” Kuri said, as she tried driving on with the broken wheel.

“Watch out!” Dash yelled, as he went flying over a spike pit with the Slashwind, and the Flarer and Crusher dodged too.

“Thanks for the alert,” Krosis said.

“I hate to say it, but this team-up isn’t too bad so far..” Zelleo said.

“Got that right,” Dash said.

“So tell us Kuri...how did you work with Korax? Just curious,” Nathan asked.

“Well, believe it or not...I knew a side of Korax that not many Sentients knew. One day I was exploring Senato, before the wars started, and Korax found me lone on the streets. I was very lonely, and I didn’t have much else to do. I don’t even remember my family well, or what happened to them. Therefore, I was sadly an orphan growing up. Korax somewhat became my father. As time went on, his evilness grew...and bitterness came. When he waged war on Blue Sentients...I had to follow. I was afraid to dare question his authority. I did not want to lose my father, which is why I’ve been so loyal to him...” Kuri said.

“If you know of the terrible things he does, why do them?” Nora asked.

“I question that myself...but sometimes I feel I need to respect my “father”, if you will. I appreciate you not attacking him either,” Kuri said. “I admire your honor.”

“Wow...I never knew all of that. I kind of feel bad now,” Kane said.

“We can’t really attack him due to Sawkus wanting balance,” Nathan said. “But...you aren’t so bad. Why have you hid this side to yourself?”

“I do not want to upset Korax,” Kuri said. “I must stay by his side, and this is one of the outside cases I can admit my feelings.”

“Well then...hopefully we have a good final showdown,” Nora said, smiling at her.

We then see the other gang, and they were driving through the maze, dodging traps and everything.

“So Krosis...tell us a bit about yourself while we’re here,” Dash said. “You don’t exactly say much.”

“Yeah, I’ve wondered why you guys work with Korax,” Zelleo said.

“Well, I guess it doesn’t hurt, it could help pass the time. A long time ago, I was once a master thief on Senato. I learned if you wanted to survive...you had to take things from people,” Krosis said, and we see scenes of him stealing things from Senato buildings and Sentients. “One day, my robbing streak went too far when I tried stealing an ancient Blue Sentient Jewel...but I was caught by the guards, and thrown in jail. One day in my cell, Korax arrived outside of it, and paid for my release. He had a use for my skills, and wanted to use them in his army. I didn’t have much more of a choice, other than to rot in jail, so I joined him...” Krosis said.

“Dang, that’s pretty cold,” Dash said.

“Interesting story...I’ve wondered, why do you still stick with him despite all that has happened?” Zelleo asked.

“I feel there’s not much for us to do. If Korax is ever defeated, we’d be outcasts..” Krosis sighed, as they kept driving on.

“Oh dear, I think I fell asleep!” Dr. Rick said, booming his voice around the maze. “I wanted to see you all go against each other, not get a bunch of boring sob stories!”

“I think I find this guy more annoying than you Red Sentients, and that says something!” Nora said.

“I think it’s about time we raced toward Rick’s tower and take him down,” Nathan said.

“Agreed,” the others said.

“Dash and Zelleo, we’re going to attack Dr. Rick. Try to find ways around the maze to his tower,” Nathan said.

“Yes sir,” Zelleo said.

“With pleasure,” Dash said, and they kept racing through the maze.

“Bah, you all think you can defeat ME? I’d like to see you try! I guess I’ll kick the traps up a notch then...” Dr. Rick smiled, and pressed more buttons, that made razor blades, laser turrets, and other traps appear across the maze. “Checkmate.”

“We can do this!” Nathan said, as they dodged blasting lasers out of the walls and ground, and one aimed at the window shield of the Magler, but Nora got in the way with the Grangler, and blocked the blast with her wheel arms.

“Thank you,” Kuri said.

“No problem, I guess,” Nora said.

“NOO! Why are you working together?! I thought you hated each other!” Dr. Rick yelled.

“We kind of do...but we first want to take you out,” Dash said, as he sliced a laser turret in half with the Slashwind, and was nearing his tower.

“Fine then, if you want to be pests, so be it. I have a surprise up my sleeve..” Dr. Rick smiled, as he began rolling away in his wheelchair outside.

Eventually, both teams made it to the control tower, and were out of the maze.

“Finally, out of that infernal thing! Those traps put so much damage on the Crusher’s blue paint job!” Zelleo said.

“I want to give that punk a piece of my mind!” Dash yelled, as they got out of their vehicles and entered his tower, but he wasn’t there.

“Where’s Dr. Whackjob and the key?” Nathan asked.

“I have a feeling he’s close by...” Krosis said.

“Right you are!” Dr. Rick laughed, and the wall behind them exploded, as they all dodged.

“What the heck was that?!?” Kane asked.

We then saw outside, Dr. Rick was in some giant robot-exo suit, powered by the Maze Zone key.

“Like my new suit?” Dr. Rick laughed. “I’m going to enjoy this.”

“Oh great, now we’ve got to fight him...shouldn’t be too hard,” Dash said, as he went jumping at him, but Dr. Rick whacked him aside.

“..Never mind,” Dash yelled, getting back up.

Everyone began attacking the suit with their vehicles, Charge Guns, and swords, but it was made of hard steel, and nothing worked.

“How do we take down this thing?” Nora wondered. “It’s indestructible!”

“We may not be able to destroy it...but we can disarm it,” Zelleo said.

“Elaborate, and fast!” Nathan said, dodging a laser blast from an arm of the suit.

“Seriously, a laser blast?!” Kane said. “What’s wrong with you?”

“Well, you are all banes of my existence!” Dr. Rick said.

“Do not harm them Rick, we are the ones who hurt you,” Kuri said.

“You’re right, take this!” Dr. Rick yelled, as he made a machine gun from his other arm shoot missiles everywhere, blowing up the maze, and one went flying to the Flarer, but the Crusher got in the way to block it, and went flying aside.

“Thank you,” Krosis said, as he blasted flare blasts at the suit, but they did nothing.

“So Zelleo, what was your idea again? I give up,” Dash said.

“Well, he said his suit was powered by the key, right? Perhaps we should try disconnecting that from his suit,” Zelleo said.

“Great idea, but how?” Nathan asked.

“I see a panel on the back of his suit!” Nora said, as Dr. Rick kept laughing as he was firing missiles everywhere, and everyone dodged.

“Ready, aim, fire!” Dash yelled, as he blasted his Charge Gun at the back of the panel, but Dr. Rick turned around, and stopped the blast.

“Fool, did you think I wasn’t planned?!” Dr. Rick asked.

“Oh, I know,” Dash smiled.

Behind him, we saw the Grangler and Magler both smashed the back panel, and tore it off, causing the suit to shut down.

“Nice job!” Nora said to Kuri.

“Not bad yourself,” Kuri said.

“NOOO!” Dr. Rick yelled, as he fell out of the suit, and it fell to the ground. The key then went plopping out, and Nathan snagged it with an electric pulse.

“Never trap me in a maze again!” Dash yelled, as he kicked Dr. Rick.

“Ouch, I need my wheel chair!” Dr. Rick cried.

“Don’t worry,” Krosis said, getting out of the Flarer, and picked him up. “I’m sure Kordon will have another one for you..”

“Okay okay, I know the punishment is coming..” Dr. Rick sighed, as he carried him.

“Thank you for your aid Undersea Force...I look forward to our meeting again.” Kuri said to them, as they all used the key to go back to Senato. Kuri, Krosis, and Dr. Rick went back inside the base, and we see the party had ended. The Undersea Force then returned to their council building base. They all told Darsun about the story, and put the Maze Zone key on the wall.

“Interesting how they helped you...perhaps some bad guys do have shades of gray,” Darsun said.

“Yeah, I kind of felt bad for both of them..” Zelleo said.

"I'm still suspicious, but maybe they do have light sides to them?" Laneld wondered.

"Everyone does," Nora said.

“They are still our enemies though, but maybe, just maybe, they’ll have some soft spots for us...” Nathan said, looking up into space, as the episode ended.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
-Area Debuts: Maze Zone
-We learn the Ocean Protection Force had found the Maze Zone a while ago, and have turned it into a facility.
-We learn some info on Kuri and Krosis’ pasts, mainly that Kuri grew up with Korax and that Krosis was once a thief, who Korax busted out of jail.
-Laneld and PJ stayed behind for the mission.

Finally got around to reading this. Good episode. I like the backstories for Kuri and Krosis. It adds more layers of dimension for the character. The maze battle was done well too. I like the idea of a maze zone :P . Also, I'm starting to feel very bad for Dr.Rick. His body is just being gruesomely tortured every episode lol.

• Like 1