• Like a Virgin (1984)
    • True Blue (1986)
    • Like a Prayer (1989)
    • The Immaculate Collection (1991)
    • Bedtime Stories (1994)
    • Music (2000)
    • Confessions On a Dance Floor (2005)
    • Other (Please Specify Below).

Now that I have finished listening to Madonna's album, "Confessions On a Dance Floor", I'm curious to know just which album is considered to be Madonna's best. So, I have decided to amass a field of nine album choices, plus a choice for "Other", for any album that's not included among the field of the already included list of album choices. And don't worry, there really isn't any wrong or right answer here, this poll is just for fun! I hope you enjoy discussing Madonna's music as much as I did making this poll! Enough said, true believers!

11 minutes ago, Katniss said:

The Fame Monster by Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga WISHES she could be Madonna, that's why Lady Gaga stole Madonna's act! o.o If I were Madonna, I'd sue for all of Lady Gaga's back pay for ripping Madonna off! :rolleyes: Can we take this topic SERIOUSLY, please?!

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Wow 3
  • God Himself 2

9 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Lady Gaga WISHES she could be Madonna, that's why Lady Gaga stole Madonna's act! o.o If I were Madonna, I'd sue for all of Lady Gaga's back pay for ripping Madonna off! :rolleyes: Can we take this topic SERIOUSLY, please?!

fuck it i'll bite

Ever heard of the quote "Good artists borrow, great artists steal"? Just because she takes ideas from one of the most famous pop musicians in history (which already implies it's hard not to take ideas from her) doesn't fucking mean she's a rip-off. Musicians take ideas from other musicians all the time, it's simply just a means of taking your inspirations and building on them to create something new. And Lady Gaga does this in her music, so why does it matter if she "stole" Madonna's act?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

TBH, I've always preferred Like A Virgin.

THANK YOU!!!! :cool: EVERYONE, here is someone who KNOWS how to actually TAKE this topic SERIOUSLY!!!! :rolleyes: Now if everyone ELSE could just straighten up and STOP acting like a bunch of bratty, spoiled, selfish three year olds, that would be GREAT!!!! o.o Enough said! :D

Well, since I've taken partial responsibility for being called immature in this topic, it's time for me to be earnest. I have not listened to a an album by Madonna in full, but I'll at least mention the self-titled album, for I've enjoyed its singles the most out of the rest of her discography.

(Also, while my previous comment was mostly in jest, I said it as a joke towards how I felt the topic was going to turn into a trainwreck like the old Frozen 2 topic for example. I don't want to cause any more nonsense in this topic, so I'll leave it here.)

Edited by Steel Sponge

Not sure if anyone cares, but I recently listened to the entirety of Madonna's albums "True Blue" and "Like a Prayer" for the first time. Both are good, in their own way. Enough said! ;)