• Advertisement

Plankton's Anecdote

Plankton

Greetings, malefactors. I know what you simple-minded bozos are probably thinking. "He did it because he's an evil genius!" While I admire the flattery, I hate to break it to you, but I DIDN'T steal those patties for once! I signed the truce with Krabs to attend the party, and I'm not idiotic to break the promise. The truce stated I could only attend the party if I: stayed in the corner of the restaurant for the night away from everyone, did not try to steal the formula or Krabby Patties, and did not bother any of you fools. I can assure you I did all three of those things. If anything, I have my suspicions on that Squilliam guy... :stinkeye: Anyways, that's all I'm writing. Any stupid questions will get you my death laser...uh, never mind... 

Edited by The Lich
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Harleni Quinn said:

How do you know Squilliam gave you a shady look if you were in the corner away from everyone?

I may have only one eye, but I am not blind, fool!

5 minutes ago, I Am Jethro said:

Maybe that was Squilliam's way of flirting?

...No comment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I Am Jethro said:

Did anyone else give you a shady look? 

Since you had such a good view of the room, can you tell us what you noticed about other non-Squilliam guests?

1 - No, none of their looks rubbed me the wrong way.

2 - Krabs was being his greedy self at the register, the squirrel was talking to the lobster, the sponge was obnoxiously dancing with the starfish, Squidward was dancing horribly as that shady guy Squilliam watched, and the blowfish ate a patty while disgustingly flirting with Krabs. I hear that old fool was in the bathroom, but I couldn't see him, so...

• Like 1

On 10/23/2017 at 11:12 PM, Harleni Quinn said:

Did Krabs give you any problems despite sitting at the corner? Did he still believe you would try and steal the krabby patties?

Everyone is stupid and thinks I did it. Why would I? That's just petty.

• Like 1

What fun activities were you up to in your corner?

If you didn't bother anyone, that means you don't have anyone as an alibi.

Mr. Krabs even blamed the same guy that you did instead of mentioning you. Did anyone actually know you were there? (d)

1 minute ago, I Am Jethro said:

What fun activities were you up to in your corner?

If you didn't bother anyone, that means you don't have anyone as an alibi.

Mr. Krabs even blamed the same guy that you did instead of mentioning you. Did anyone actually know you were there? (d)

Nothing much. Just thinking about how I'll take over the world, good stuff like that.

SpongeBob, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, the blowfish, and the squirrel knew I was there. Don't know about the rest of those fools.