Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Slam Lord BBBB

Windows XP

Recommended Posts

Look....... Can you guys just help me out here........ I used to love Windows XP, and used it until 2013, when my dads limewire usage finally killed her.  I brought her back, but her ram is too low and bit too low to use.

 I use Windows 10 now........ I simply wanted to now how to install Widnwos XP professional service pack 2 64 bit. According to the Internet the 64 bit VERISON can handle more then enough ram, the main deal. As for security.... Well I always have my other computer which does the dirty work, and some third party stuff.

Jsut please help me out guyys(also before you ask, the deal didn't work out....)

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hilaryfan80
On 9/19/2017 at 10:50 PM, Slam Lord BBBB said:

Look....... Can you guys just help me out here........ I used to love Windows XP, and used it until 2013, when my dads limewire usage finally killed her.  I brought her back, but her ram is too low and bit too low to use.

 I use Windows 10 now........ I simply wanted to now how to install Widnwos XP professional service pack 2 64 bit. According to the Internet the 64 bit VERISON can handle more then enough ram, the main deal. As for security.... Well I always have my other computer which does the dirty work, and some third party stuff.

Jsut please help me out guyys(also before you ask, the deal didn't work out....)

highly do not recommend using Windows XP in any shape or form. You're just asking for a hacker to walk in and steal everything. What you can do is change a lot of Windows 10 settings to make it act like Windows XP, especially since Windows 10 has been made to work similarly to Windows XP. A lot of software has been discontinued on it as well, most notably Chrome. While it is possible to install Windows XP on your computer, I doubt very seriously that you can still download the drivers necessary to make it work, and it sounds like you're about to pirate a copy of Windows XP 64-bit, which is highly illegal. Your dad can be sent to 10 years in jail with a $250,000 bond if your ISP catches you downloading Windows XP... just saying. The government takes piracy very seriously.

Here are my recommendations:

  1. Remove all privacy snooping stuff on Windows 10. You can do this with this program: https://www.winprivacy.de/english-home/
  2. Turn off animations. http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-speed-up-windows-10-on-older-pcs-tip/
  3. You could try a few of these tweaks https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/4ce2ph/detailed_old_pc_tweaks_for_windows_10_teach_your/

Windows 10 should do a good job with adapting its settings to make it work with an older PC, but those are a few things you could do.

If you want, I will personally help you make your computer faster. Just, for the love of Squilliam pizzas, do not pirate a copy of Windows XP and risk jail time just for an operating system that can be hacked in like 2 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On September 22, 2017 at 9:49 AM, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

highly do not recommend using Windows XP in any shape or form. You're just asking for a hacker to walk in and steal everything. What you can do is change a lot of Windows 10 settings to make it act like Windows XP, especially since Windows 10 has been made to work similarly to Windows XP. A lot of software has been discontinued on it as well, most notably Chrome. While it is possible to install Windows XP on your computer, I doubt very seriously that you can still download the drivers necessary to make it work, and it sounds like you're about to pirate a copy of Windows XP 64-bit, which is highly illegal. Your dad can be sent to 10 years in jail with a $250,000 bond if your ISP catches you downloading Windows XP... just saying. The government takes piracy very seriously.

Here are my recommendations:

  1. Remove all privacy snooping stuff on Windows 10. You can do this with this program: https://www.winprivacy.de/english-home/
  2. Turn off animations. http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-speed-up-windows-10-on-older-pcs-tip/
  3. You could try a few of these tweaks https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/4ce2ph/detailed_old_pc_tweaks_for_windows_10_teach_your/

Windows 10 should do a good job with adapting its settings to make it work with an older PC, but those are a few things you could do.

If you want, I will personally help you make your computer faster. Just, for the love of Squilliam pizzas, do not pirate a copy of Windows XP and risk jail time just for an operating system that can be hacked in like 2 minutes.

First off, I already had the disc, it just didn't work right on computer.

2. Okay I tried to customize it,, but I think I should have retread the instructions.............. I kinda screwed up everything.... Ah well, now what.

Also, you seem to know about computers, how do I get the hamsters, pottery trump and Putin, constant ad redirects, constant pop ups, critical alert faulty system, hardrive failure, installing adware spyware hacking Camra stuff off, it's getting hard to ignore at this point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hilaryfan80
29 minutes ago, Slam Lord BBBB said:

First off, I already had the disc, it just didn't work right on computer.

2. Okay I tried to customize it,, but I think I should have retread the instructions.............. I kinda screwed up everything.... Ah well, now what.

Also, you seem to know about computers, how do I get the hamsters, pottery trump and Putin, constant ad redirects, constant pop ups, critical alert faulty system, hardrive failure, installing adware spyware hacking Camra stuff off, it's getting hard to ignore at this point

If you want, I can help you with some of the settings. Just PM me!

Also...

1. How do I get rid of hamsters?
Well, hamsters like seeds. You could try to set some out in your room and maybe capture it with a tub?

2. How do I get rid of pottery, Trump, and Putin?
At the rate this government is going, pottery will be banned in 2018. Just wait. The government will take it on your behalf so there's little work to do. You can remove Trump by putting a 15-year-old girl in a room and have her hold a sign that says, "Please grab me by the pussy!" Putin, who is Trump's secret lover, will follow Trump and try to make sure that his senpai notices him.

3. How do I get rid of constant ad redirects?
Well, that's easy. Install uBlock Origin for your browser.

4. How do I get rid of constant pop ups?
Don't use Internet Explorer. I recommend Chrome.

5. How do I get rid of the critical alert faulty system?
Simple: stop working in a sewer gas line. You'd never see that message ever again.

6. How do I get rid of hardrive failure?
This really sounds like you should get a new hard drive. If your computer is saying that your hard drive is failing, your computer is on its last leg. Let's be honest. On the bright side, if your computer dies, then you don't have to worry about those hamsters!!!

7. How do I get rid of installing adware and spyware?
Don't install it and install a quality antivirus. I recommend avast! or Bitdefender, both of which have free antivirus programs. If you have adware right now, you can install Malwarebytes to remove it. Just make sure that Trump and Putin are satisfied with the hamsters.

8. How do I make sure that my camera isn't hacked?
You could always put a piece of dark tape on top of the camera. Personally, I bought a webcam cover from Amazon for $10. It's a great investment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

JgNcaac.png

✶✧  ?  ? ??? @???????????????????? ????????, ?? ???? ?? ????? (@?????????) ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?????. ? ??? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????????. ?? ??? ????, ??? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???. ? ?????? ???♡ ??? $??? ?&? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ❝???❞ ??? ? ????? ?? ??? ??????? ? ??????? ????? ? ??? ????? ??? ??❤??. ?? ? ?????????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?♡ ?? ?♡?? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ?????. ? ????????? ??????? ❝??? ????? ?? ????❞ ? ???. ❝???'?? ??? ?????? ?'? ????? ?????❞. ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ❝???'?? ??? ???? ??❤???, ?????❞ ??? ???? ????????? ❝???????❞. ? ??????? ?????? ? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ???????? ??? ???? ❝??? ??? ??????¿ ???? ??. ???? ?? ???❞ ??? ?? ??????? ?? ??????. ??? ????❤??????? ??☯? ??? ??????? ??? ? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ?&? ??????? ??? ????'? ???? ???? ??????? ???????? ????? ?? ??. ? ????? ???'? ??????? ???? ????????. ? ????? ??????? ????. ? ???? ???? ?????'? ???? ??? ?? ????? ????????????? ?? ?? ????; ? ?☯?????? ??????. ????? ??? ??? ??????? ????. ??? ?? ?☯? ???'? ??????? ?? ??? @??????❀?????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

If you want, I can help you with some of the settings. Just PM me!

Also...

1. How do I get rid of hamsters?
Well, hamsters like seeds. You could try to set some out in your room and maybe capture it with a tub?

2. How do I get rid of pottery, Trump, and Putin?
At the rate this government is going, pottery will be banned in 2018. Just wait. The government will take it on your behalf so there's little work to do. You can remove Trump by putting a 15-year-old girl in a room and have her hold a sign that says, "Please grab me by the pussy!" Putin, who is Trump's secret lover, will follow Trump and try to make sure that his senpai notices him.

3. How do I get rid of constant ad redirects?
Well, that's easy. Install uBlock Origin for your browser.

4. How do I get rid of constant pop ups?
Don't use Internet Explorer. I recommend Chrome.

5. How do I get rid of the critical alert faulty system?
Simple: stop working in a sewer gas line. You'd never see that message ever again.

6. How do I get rid of hardrive failure?
This really sounds like you should get a new hard drive. If your computer is saying that your hard drive is failing, your computer is on its last leg. Let's be honest. On the bright side, if your computer dies, then you don't have to worry about those hamsters!!!

7. How do I get rid of installing adware and spyware?
Don't install it and install a quality antivirus. I recommend avast! or Bitdefender, both of which have free antivirus programs. If you have adware right now, you can install Malwarebytes to remove it. Just make sure that Trump and Putin are satisfied with the hamsters.

8. How do I make sure that my camera isn't hacked?
You could always put a piece of dark tape on top of the camera. Personally, I bought a webcam cover from Amazon for $10. It's a great investment.

And finally, how do i get bandicam to stop crashing when i open it, i needs torecord sutff or my youtuber will fail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...