• Advertisement

Spaghetti Tacos

Clappy

iHate all these iCarly threads/puns

Lighten up storytime, I mean yeah the puns are annoying, but like it or not people are gonna make them. Btw, spaghetti tacos are delicious believe it or not, so I was just trying to spread the word of its deliciousness, so deal with the fact it relates to iCarly

Lighten up storytime, I mean yeah the puns are annoying, but like it or not people are gonna make them. Btw, spaghetti tacos are delicious believe it or not, so iWas just trying to spread the word of its deliciousness, so deal with the fact it relates to iCarly

I am yet to try these. Taco shells are so damn expensive over here. 305752.gif

But when I do try them, I will report back. 428899.gif

I might put some sauce on the spaghetti though otherwise it'll taste boring.

I am yet to try these. Taco shells are so damn expensive over here. 305752.gif

But when I do try them, I will report back. 428899.gif

I might put some sauce on the spaghetti though otherwise it'll taste boring.

I mixed in pasta, meatballs, and sauce and put them in a taco shell. Oh I put in some parsley and some grated cheese. It was delicious!

I mixed in pasta, meatballs, and sauce and put them in a taco shell. Oh I put in some parsley and some grated cheese. It was delicious!

(I can't be bothered with the iThing anymore)

Omnomnom that does sound very tasty. 125508.gif I think I'll make these this weekend, seeing as I'll probably be snowed in. 428899.gif

dude, there is nothing weird about spaghetti tacos. it's a combination of two foods. it's delicious and creative. it's just spaghetti and meatballs inside of a taco shell. are spaghetti and meatballs weird or gross? are tacos weird or gross? no. i mean some people might not like them, but i'm talking about the general impression that you get when you hear about the food. tacos have beef in them, and meatballs are made of beef. it's the same thing only with spaghetti inside.