• Advertisement

Your interest levels in SpongeBob

Katniss

Pretty moderate. I was obsessed with Spongebob when I was 11. Very important show to me, but as I got into more and more shows my interest minimized. I don't hate what I've seen of Season 9B honestly. But yeah, it's pretty moderate. Once in a blue moon I'll watch some of the old ones. 

I used to be a big fan when I was a little kid, but then as I grew up, not so much (I stopped when I turned 10). But when I was 12, I discovered MrEnter and PieGuyRulz, and became interested in the series again, and I was a huge fan around 13. That stopped after I got into Toonami. Now here I am at age 14, kinda getting back into it.

Same as some other people here, I loved it as a kid but grew out of liking it as I got older only to complain about how terrible the newer seasons were. Nowadays, outside of PieGuy's "Every Season Reviewed" videos and that musical soundtrack I'm waiting to hear, my interest in SpongeBob is pretty darn low. Then again, seeing how most of Season 9B got glowing reviews from PieGuy and how two of his "good" picks for 9A entertained me ("Jailbreak" and "Eek! An Urchin"), my interest might be making a comeback. I certainly want to watch 9B now, that's for sure.

• Like 1

I still do rewatches of post movie yet vastly prefer pre movie. Will usually watch if the god episodes are on tv. Interest is there but it's not as intense as before.

I used to love SpongeBob SquarePants but now I don't because it's ruining Nickelodeon

Sure I still watch the show but only because I'm bored with TV

The episodes are getting stranger too!

It's a shame to see how far downhill SpongeBob has gone

Edited by Mikurotoro92
  • Like 1

I've always been really into SpongeBob. There would be periods where my interest in it would die down (Although I would still watch the show of course) but it would always find a way to come back in one way or another. For example, thanks to the musical, I've been super into SpongeBob lately and it doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. ?