fortnitefan12

Whisper or Jibanyan?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like better?

• Whisper!
    • Jibanyan!
    • They're both great :3

THERE'S MORE YO-KAI THAN TATERS IN IDAHO

It's a really fun show. My only real criticism of it is the recycling of the summoning sequence scenes for easy filler (ALL THIS GERA PO TO ROCK THE CLOCK YO).

Also, just one opinion, I think the title of this thread should be changed to "Yo-Kai Watch (franchise)" to include others' opinions on the video games.

Edited by Metal Snake
  • Like 1

Only seen like two episodes and it was really good from what I saw. Has some similarities to Pokemon but there's clear differences as well. Haven't played the games but from what I hear they're pretty good, and since Level 5 developed them it has that Ni No Kuni/Dragon Quest feel to them.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Metal Snake said:

THERE'S MORE YO-KAI THAN TATERS IN IDAHO

It's a really fun show. My only real criticism of it is the recycling of the summoning sequence scenes for easy filler (ALL THIS GETUP TO ROCK THE CLOCK YO).

Also, just one opinion, I think the title of this thread should be changed to "Yo-Kai Watch (franchise)" to include others' opinions on the video games.

Your wish is my command :funny:

I'm starting on the second season, and I was waiting til I watched the movie. Spoiler, the movie is great.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2016 at 8:17 AM, Santa Jibanyan said:

Your wish is my command :funny:

I'm starting on the second season, and I was waiting til I watched the movie. Spoiler, the movie is great.

You're right about this indeed. I literally just finished watching it this morning and it surpassed my expectations. I loved those fight scenes, especially the one with all the Yo-Kai (Kyubi <3), and the after-credits music was killer.

Edited by Metal Snake
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Metal Snake said:

You're right about this indeed. I literally just finished watching it this morning and it surpassed my expectations. I loved those fight scenes, especially the one with all the Yo-Kai (Kyubi <3), and the after-credits music was killer.

Spoiler

Hovernyan was awesome too, right? :funny:

• Like 1

I got Fleshy Souls yesterday, and I've been playing it ever since.

Spoiler

The game kinda follows the plot from the movie, where Kin and Gin make the watch disappear. The thing that's different is that you have to rediscover all the Yo-Kai, because apparently the Yo-Kai don't seem to remember you. And where you discover each Yo-Kai isn't canon to the show.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CyanideFishbone said:

I've been addicted to the second game ever since I got in the mail a week ago. I like it even more than the first probably.

Omg I loved the second game. Which version do you have? I have Fleshy Souls

• Like 1

So, I watched the first episode, and...it's pretty OK, honestly. The only nitpick I have (and this is just a minor one) is how Jibanyan inserts "nya" into everything. It gets a little annoying, but once I watch more, I might be able to get over it.

21 hours ago, Prankster Gangster said:

Omg I loved the second game. Which version do you have? I have Fleshy Souls

Bony Spirits

Right at the end. Loving the difficulty spike.

Edited by CyanideFishbone

wow, the yokai watch fandom is really great, you guys

(With all seriousness, I haven't seen the anime but I have played a good chunk of the first game. I haven't touched it in ages tho, and I probably never will since I won't feel comfortable playing it again after the Third Renaissance unless anyone is willing to make feel me comfortable enough to play it again.)

Edited by Steel Sponge