• Advertisement

The Misunderstood Life of Doodlebob

Minty Car

A brand new spin-off I just came up with. It follows Doodlebob's life after the events of Frankendoodle. The episodes will be orgainized as 2 mini-episodes rather than 1 full episode, as the case has been for my previous spin-off's.

Discuss below

It almost looks like Guru Gakuto built a bandwagon. 428899.gif

Anyways, it's still good.

Haha care to explain Steel 428899.gif

Btw, I have my suspicions about this. Nothing personal SBLover. I think you are a great writer, but I am having a huge problem buying the premise. We are going to follow DoodleBob's life before Frankendoodle? He was drawn and created during the episode Frankendoodle. Sorry buddy, but I am not sold

Haha care to explain Steel 428899.gif

Btw, I have my suspicions about this. Nothing personal SBLover. I think you are a great writer, but I am having a huge problem buying the premise. We are going to follow DoodleBob's life before Frankendoodle? He was drawn and created during the episode Frankendoodle. Sorry buddy, but I am not sold

This. The Adventures of Fred and Squidlerd are great spin-offs, but this just doesn't feel like it'll work. It doesn't feel coherent to the episode Frankendoodle, and while I like DoodleBob, I'm not interested in a whole spin-off about him.

Episode 1A: Beginnings

Doodlebob was waking up at about 7:20 AM. He was excited for his first day of Doodle school. He was 8 years old at the time. He was so excited to finally get away from his mother's harsh homeschooling. He remembers how she treated him during that time.

(Flashback)

Doodle mom- Now, whats X= in 3X+7

Doodlebob- Umm, 3.45?

Doodle mom- Wrong!

Then proceeds to whip him repeatedly. By the time she's finished, his sides are somewhat bleeding, and his face is covered in tears.

Doodle mom- Now whats the answer?

Doodlebob- 2.45!?

Doodle mom- Good, you can sleep in your bed tonight.

(Flashback ends)

Doodle mom- Have a good day, honey.

Doodlebob- EEEK!!!!

Doodle then gets to school, and is happy to learn that they have the same class together, he's kind of happy. Then he gets to class.

Doodle mom- Hello students I am your new teacher. You will address me as mother.

Doodlebob- NOOOOOO!

End of A.

Episode 1B: Right before "Beginnings"

Your probablly wondering how the hell doodlebob ended up in any school at all, or how he even exists after "Frankendoodle." Well now thats what this episode is for.

Doodlebob- Ouch, my goddam... I mean goshdang leg! It's broken!

Doodlebob had just been erased from Bikini Bottom, and was sent to the world of Forgotten Ideas, where all ideas that have been erased from existance are sent to live in. Doodle then limped over to a house on the closest street... turned out it was a dog pound for angry dogs, and the dogs started running after him. Doodle ran as fast as he could, but the dogs eventually caught up with him and were about to chew him up to death when suddenly...

???- Back away bitches! Back away!

The dogs immediately backed away. Doodlebob backed out of his corner and went up to lady that basiclly saved his life.

Doodlebob- Who, who are you?

Doodlemom- I'm just an ordinary doodle like you, but you can call me mom.

Doodlebob- Ok, mom.

And for the first time in his young drawn life, Doodlebob had someone who actually cared for him. If only he knew of the trials that awaited him.

End of B

Episode 2A: Special Education

In the first quarter of 2nd Grade, Doodlebob ad already 3 F's, 2 D's, and 2 C-'s. His mom increased the amount of whipping that occured in the house, and it made Doodlebob barely able to stand up. He couldn't get an homework done to the fact that his hand was broken almost entirely due to the mass whipping at the house. He was actually happier at school then at home, "because of the fact that he could actually walk and talk and laugh, and not be knocked down by some bitch" as bob put it to hisbest friend, Dodle Rick.

Doodle Rick- Wow, whata mutherfookin biotch yo mama is!

Doodlebob- Rick, talk in noral english language, before I fucking slit you.

Doodle Rick- Sorrah, joost sayin yo mama's a-

Doodlebob pulls out an eraser.

Doodle Rick- Never mind.

Doodlebob- Thats what I thought.

PDA- Doodlebob to the principals office immediately.

Doodlebob then arrives to find his mother and a strange woman talking in idle conversation.

???- Doodlebob you are being put in the special education program for children with disabilities.

Doodlebob- WHAT! WHY?

???- Well your failing grades are red flags that tell us you need help, so this will make the workload easier.

Doodlebob- Oh ok.

Doodlemom- And you'll have a new teacher named mrs. Blowpuff. She's nice and considerate.

Doodlebob- Ok then, I shall the class tomorrow.

???- No rtard, your joining it now.

The 2 stare at the woman for a minute before they go to the classroom. Doodle was happy that he didn't get whipped that night 630566.gif

End of A.

Episode 2B: Those Damned Bottomfeeders

Doodlebob was happy that it was finally the weekend, where he could just relax and do nothing for once, as the special ed kids have no homework on weekends. He was getting ready to play outside when his mom forced him to clean up his room. He went to make his bed when he decide to lay on it...

Doodlebob- WOAH! WHAT THE HELL!?

Doodlebob was sucked into the mattress and was free falling for several minutes before finally hitting the ground.

Doodlebob- Where am I?

???- Your in the land of the Bottomfeeders!

Doodlebob- What the heck?

Jeb- We made a colony of Bottomfeeders in the insides of your bed. I'm jeb and I'm the leader of the bottomfeeders, Jeb.

Doodlebob- I need to goback up to the light please.

Jeb- Ok, use our teleporter.

So Doodlebob went back up to the light and got a stink bomb out of his closet, and ended the civilization of the Bottomfeeders, therefore ending a secret century of technological advanement that the sponge's never knew of.

End of B.

Had some okay parts, but not that good. I think you should go back to Squidlerd and Fred the Fish.

I'm still writing JOF, I haven't abandoned it, I just wanted to try something different then what I have been doing so far in all my spin-offs and. Insted of long overreaching storylnes, and dark-like humor, I wanted to try something more lighthearted and simple. It's not always going to be like this, where he's in Elem. school and he deals with lttle bottomfeeders and such. He'll get older, and I'll change the style and humor it's written if you don't like it, then just don't read it, and don't be like "Go back to doing Fred" because I haven't abandoned it yet, and all it does is make me irritated at the people who critizing my work.

This show is okay, but I think everyone should stop telling him what to write. He can write whatever he likes to write. 630566.gif

^ This person is a very wise user 630566.gif

Episode 3A: Doodle Ultimatium (1)

Doodlebob was tired. Tired of working so very hard for a grade he knew he'd never acheive. He had worked all of 2nd grade to try to get a B in his math class, but he knew he'd never achieve it no matter how much he tried. He studied the worksheets he got every single night, he worked out problems his mother gave him (he got whipped quite alot sadly) but no matter how much he tried, he continued to fail the class, and if he didn't get his act together soon, he'd fail the 2nd grade, and then he'd be whipped for eternity. Then in the middle of class he got a phone call on his cell phone, so hewent t the bathroom to answer it.

Doodlebob- Hello?

???- Hello, this is Doodlebob, correct?

Doodlebob- Correct.

???- Doodlebob, you are now an agent with the FIA, also known to others as the fak- I mean famous intellgence agency. One of our most skilled operatives, Doodle Jason, has mysteriously disappeared and we need a replacement operative, and your the onnly one who's skilled enough to comlee this mission for us.

Doodlebob was silent for a minute.

Doodlebob- You do realize I'm a second grader in doodle school, right?

???- Yes, well uhh... shut up! Don't question my logic! Anyways are you up for the mission?

Doodlebob- Yes sir! Now what is the mission I am being asked to do?

???- You must assainate the leader of the international Marijuana smuggling ring, the Dope Heads. We'll drop you off inside their headquarters, and then you must sneak into the room stealthily, and murder him with a sniper gun. Do you understand your mission, and if you fail you will get fucking murdered.

Doodlebob- Yes sir.

And so a journey into the heart of an international crisis began right then.

TO BE CONTINUED/ End of A.

Episode 3B: The Doodle Ultimatium (2)

Previously on TMLD, Doodlebob was assigned by the FIA to assianate the leader of an international Mariajuana Smuggling Ring, The Dope Heads, and make out without being "fucking murdered" as the FIA put it.

On today's second part of the episode, Doodlebob is dropped off at the Dope Heads headquarters and stealthily enters through the back door with .44 caliber and a snipe scope on hand to kill the ringleader and anyone else who poses a threat to him and the FIA. He moves so quietly that even a mouse in the corner of the room could barely hear him move. But then he entered the room where the ringleader was supposed to be hiding

???- Hold it, bitch!

Doodlebob then saw he was surrounded by 10 strong men, all which grabbed him immediately. They strapped him down to a chair, and pulled out a bucket of water.

???- Who sent you to us?

Doodlebob- I came on my own accord.

???- Liar!

They then stuck his head in the bucket of water, and maybe him gasp for life before they drew him out of it.

???- Now, I'll ask again, who sent you to us?

Doodlebob- I came on my own accord.

Hours seemed to go by, as Doodle answered their question with the exact same answer. Then finally...

Doodlebob- alright, the FIA sent me to stop your marijuana smuggling ring!

???- Dude, we're not the smuggling ring, they are.

Doodlebob- What!?

???- Don't you know what FIA stands for? It stands fo "Fake Intelligence Agency" little moron.

Doodlebob- Goddammit, I was bahoozled by some assholes.

???- Look, we'll take you back home but please be careful about who you associate yourself with, kid.

Doodlebob- Ok.

They then took Doodlebob back home, where his mom awaited him. He got 50 whippings along 3 months of no electronics... right when summer ws happening. Poor Doodlebob.

End of B.

I'm still writing JOF, I haven't abandoned it, I just wanted to try something different then what I have been doing so far in all my spin-offs and. Insted of long overreaching storylnes, and dark-like humor, I wanted to try something more lighthearted and simple. It's not always going to be like this, where he's in Elem. school and he deals with lttle bottomfeeders and such. He'll get older, and I'll change the style and humor it's written if you don't like it, then just don't read it, and don't be like "Go back to doing Fred" because I haven't abandoned it yet, and all it does is make me irritated at the people who critizing my work.

^ This person is a very wise user 630566.gif

PostSubject: Re: The Misunderstood Life of Doodlebob Today at 13:36 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post

SBlover95 wrote:

Firion_525 wrote:

Had some okay parts, but not that good. I think you should go back to Squidlerd and Fred the Fish.

that70sguy92 wrote:

This show is okay, but I think everyone should stop telling him what to write. He can write whatever he likes to write. Smile

^ This person is a very wise user Smile

That's not what I meant. I just suggested spend more time working on JOF. I'm not criticizing you or forcing you to do anything, you can write whatever you want.