• Advertisement

The Misunderstood Life of Doodlebob

Minty Car

Listen SBLover, I did not mean for my comment to be taken out of context whatsoever. I just do not like the premise of your show. However, that does not mean I do not like your show. Heck at first glance, I hated the concept of Coral Drive, but now it is one of my favorite spin-offs to read.

As for Doodlebob, I think its an okay show and like I previously said there are elements to this show that remind me of why I like your spin-offs. I did not mean for my comments to be taken as criticism because you can write whatever the hell you want to write.

Episode 4A: When Bears Attack (1)

One day DoodleRick was playing outside in the woods when suddenly a bear came roaring out of nowhere. It clawed his face to shreds, torn his arms out of their sockets, sucked the blodd out of him as if he was a vampire, and the ran off. Doodlebob cried and cried at his funeral, and knewitwas his job to kil the very bear who took his friend away from this world. So he went home, unlocked the lock to his dad's lockbox, and pulled out a scope rifle. He then goes out into the woods, and catches the bear in site, and is about to fire when suddenly, it disappears, and the bear turns around and knocks Doodlebob out. He is then carried to a cave, where he wakes up smelling something cooking... it was the bear getting ready to cook him! Doodle then quickly escaped from the bag he was stuck into when suddenly-

Bear- Don't leave.

Doodlebob- AHHH! IT CAN TALK!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!

Bear- Please I just want to SUCK YOUR BLOOD... I mean give some food.

Doodlebob- Wait a minute, you must be a vampire bear, aren't you!?

The Bear then attemptd to bare his fangs into Doodlebob, but failed to do so and Doodlebob was confronted by a gangof bears. Doodlebob then ran back and stabbed the first Bear Vampire in the chest, and as it gasped for life, DoodleRick stood outside of the cave and jumped up to bite him.

TO BE CONTINUED/ End of A

Episode 4B: When Bears Attack (2)

DoodleRick had bitten Doodlebob and then his transformation began. His skin turned a deathly pale white, his teeth grew sharp and he sprang up and spread out his wings. He then looked at himself in his new form and he was shocked at himself. This was not how he wanted to be, he knew he had to kill the head vampire and return to normal. He then decided to talk to vampire DoodleRick about this.

Doodlebob- DoodleRick, how do we get back to normal!?

DoodleRick- Normal!? I love being a vampire!

Doodlebob- WHAT!? Why?

DoodleRick- Because I love it! And I'll never let you kill the head vampire.

The two then got into a scuffle, where DoodleRick was left bleeding, and barely concious. Then Doodlebob turned into a bat, and flew off towards Doodlevania. After what seemed like hours and hours draging on, Doodlebob finally made it, and saw the head vampire sipping a cup of tea at his bedside. HE then turned around, and retired to his bed. When that happened, Doodle snuck up the staircase, and was about to stab the head Bear Vampire, but when he opened the sheets-

Head- Looking for someone?

Doodlebob- Ack, the head Bear Vampire!

He then threw a knife right into Doodlebob's heart, and Doodle went unconcious. Then, he saw a burning builiding, fishes running in panic, and a half-destroyed yellow object. He knew what was his god-given destiny was to do, and some dip-shit vampires weren't about to stop him. So he wakes up, grabs the knife, pounds it in like a stake, murdering th head vampire, he then returns to normal, and then rides the Express Train home. Unfortuately, he forgot about...

Doodlemom- Where were you today?

Doodlebob- Fighting off a vampire invasion.

Doodlemom- Your supposed to be grounded mister!

She then pulls out the whip, therefore ending Doodlebob's summer.

End of B