• Advertisement

"Company Picnic" episode is nominated for ""Outstanding Short Form Animated Program" in Emmy 2016

WhoBibbles

Source: http://www.emmys.com/awards/nominees-winners/2016/outstanding-short-format-animated-program 

After all these years, SpongeBob finally gets a nomination for emmy. Do you think it has a chance to win against at Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Robot Chicken and PPG reboot (yeah, that show is nominated)? I'm glad SpongeBob got a nomination for emmy. Even though I personally wish The Sewers of Bikini Bottom was nominated and I want Steven Universe to win this,t I'd like for SpongeBob to win as well.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hayden said:

So the Emmy's continue to be a total joke

Just be thankful that "The Simpsons" and/or "Family Guy" aren't nominated this year like they always are, so "Spongebob Squarepants" actually HAS a chance of winning!

22 minutes ago, 4EverGreen said:

Just be thankful that "The Simpsons" and/or "Family Guy" aren't nominated this year like they always are, so "Spongebob Squarepants" actually HAS a chance of winning!

That's not to say SpongeBob is deserving of it this time considering the nomination. Plus SpongeBob has a ton of awards even outside of the KCA's, so it's not like it really needs it.

8 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

The Simpsons is nominated for other category "Outstanding Animated Program"   http://www.emmys.com/awards/nominees-winners/2016/outstanding-animated-program

and Robot Chicken won. Seriously? The show and mostly what it does is parodying movies and tv shows and making them as edgy as possible. The fact that in this category 4 Robot Chicken episodes were nominated and they were all Christmas specials show that Emmy doesn't give a shit about this category at all. I haven't seen the ep but really Adventure Time and SU ones were so amazing and one of them should have won, instead of Robot Chicken. Heck, I'd rather want Company Picnic to win. Emmy is just a joke sigh. At least PPG reboot didn't win, so that's something lel.

3 hours ago, Bojack Horseman said:

and Robot Chicken won. Seriously? The show and mostly what it does is parodying movies and tv shows and making them as edgy as possible. 

geez, i didn't know there were rules on how to make a parody. Maybe cuz Robot Chicken was outstanding and what not compared to others lol (i don't watch it). =P

sack up, we have next year.

17 minutes ago, kevin_ng2010 said:

geez, i didn't know there were rules on how to make a parody.

well not every parodies have to be good tbh :P 

It just seems like to me tbh, there are couple of good shorts for sure but some of others were just so uncomfortable for me tbh.

On September 20, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Bojack Horseman said:

It just seems like to me tbh, there are couple of good shorts for sure but some of others were just so uncomfortable for me tbh.

i get what you mean :P