• Advertisement

Fine Bros try to steal money out of people, fail horribly

Jane

25 minutes ago, NegiSpongie said:

I don't care either. Mostly because I don't know who the Fine Bros are since no one answered my question.

The Fine Bros are mostly known for posting React videos on YouTube. They have several kinds of react videos. You may have seen "Kids React to..." or "Teens React to..." or "Elders React to..." or "YouTubers React to..." All of these videos are made by the Fine Bros.

Guest hilaryfan80
2 hours ago, The Drifter said:

Wow. After fact checking that, I'm surprised that the Fine Brothers decided to return all of their trademarks.

I'm pretty sure that a lawyer told them that they would lose in court over everything, including their trademarks over vague terms like "Elders React," "Teens React," and "React" itself. It's like someone trying to trademark "Let's Play" and not expect backlash from all of the let's play creators.

3 hours ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

Wow. After fact checking that, I'm surprised that the Fine Brothers decided to return all of their trademarks.

I'm pretty sure that a lawyer told them that they would lose in court over everything, including their trademarks over vague terms like "Elders React," "Teens React," and "React" itself. It's like someone trying to trademark "Let's Play" and not expect backlash from all of the let's play creators.

Ha ha, it's funny because Sony actually tried to do that (thank you I Hate Everything for the info).

http://ryanmorrisonlaw.com/scea-attempts-to-trademark-lets-play-its-as-bad-as-it-sounds/

At least Sony actually is a corporation you can expect to pull b.s. like that though, unlike the Fine Brothers trying and failing to be a corporation.

I remember watching some of their reaction videos in the past and thinking they were alright, but this is garbage. I mean trademarking a word like react!? Pewdiepie should trademark my penis if that's the way this is going

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fa! said:

I remember watching some of their reaction videos in the past and thinking they were alright, but this is garbage. I mean trademarking a word like react!? Pewdiepie should trademark my penis if that's the way this is going

You want Pewdiepie to trademark your penis?