• Advertisement

Season 10 Discussion

Grubby Grouper

Just now, BeachBob95 said:

I almost thought you meant 26 half-hour specials, which would actually be an interesting idea.

I don't think the crew can hadle so many specials :laugh:

I said half special so people won't think 26 seglents or 13 episodes, but I think this is creating even more confusion

Decided to merge this into a general news thread for Season 10.

In writing staff news, Vincent Waller confirmed on his twitter that Ben Gruber will be a writer in Season 10:

0I2ERKB.png?1

Gruber is a writer on "Teen Titans Go!". To those not aware, I haven't been the biggest fan of most of his episodes...well, that's too nice, I actually hate a good majority of his episodes on that show, and I am very skeptical on him joining SpongeBob. That being said, I will give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he'll do decent work on SpongeBob, but I am a bit cautious right now.

12 hours ago, Hayden said:

"Hose Water", "Two Bumble Bees and a Wasp", and "Nean" in Season 2.

He then apparently got a promotion because he's written 15 out of 20 Season 3 episodes. Too tedious to list them all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Teen_Titans_Go!_episodes

"Nean" is one of the very FEW "Teen Titans Go!" episodes that I find to be ACTUALLY watchable! o.o So hopefully, Ben Gruber will turn out to be all right.

2 hours ago, MrTortellini00 said:

For now I'm neutral about him joining the crew. There are writers who can do very different works depending on what they work on. Ben Gruber could have written some bad episodes for TTG, but maybe the quality of his work on Spongebob will be different.

Kinda like how Zeus Cervas is apparently a better Harvey Beaks and Star Vs. the Forces of Evil writer than a Spongebob writer?

16 minutes ago, Lord Dominator said:

Kinda like how Zeus Cervas is apparently a better Harvey Beaks and Star Vs. the Forces of Evil writer than a Spongebob writer?

Yes, sorta like that. Ben Gruber also worked on Superjail, which is a show people like for the most part.