• Advertisement

Guilty Pleasure Movies/Music

MrColeslaw

Panic! at the Disco I have a soft spot for.  Granted I absolutely hate their 2008 album Pretty Odd.  Everything else is pretty enjoyable in my opinion.  I can see why people hate them and I don't blame them, but I just absolutely enjoy them.  They are mindless fun alt-rock.

• Like 1

Music:

"Summer Girls" - LFO
"Everybody Have Fun Tonight" - Wang Chung
"Walk Like an Egyptian" - The Bangles
Basically, like anything by Creed (though a good 90% of that is music video enjoyment)

Movies:

Eight Crazy Nights

Music:

"Summer Girls" - LFO
"Everybody Have Fun Tonight" - Wang Chung
"Walk Like an Egyptian" - The Bangles
Basically, like anything by Creed (though a good 90% of that is music video enjoyment)

Movies:

Eight Crazy Nights

Are you saying that people don't find Everybody Have Fun Tonight and Walk Like an Egyptian to be stupid fun pop songs?  Because they are and I love those songs for it.

Are you saying that people don't find Everybody Have Fun Tonight and Walk Like an Egyptian to be stupid fun pop songs?  Because they are and I love those songs for it.

Well when I mentioned Wang Chung in xat Halibut was all "eew eew" but maybe that's just him :P

And even though I think a lot of people like Walk Like an Egyptian, listening back it's got some really questionable lyrics so I think it's a good fit for a guilty pleasures list