• Advertisement

Woo! Football!

Clappy

Just now, katnisslovestacos said:

As if Cali didn't have enough football teams already :P 

Yeah XD. And if that wasn't enough, there's also various talks about the Chargers possibly moving to LA (though they have a year to decide where and what they'll do, whether they stay in SD or move) and something with the Raiders.

Can't get over how much bullshit the NFL's overtime rules are.  Aaron Rodgers didn't get a chance to respond at all after saving the Packers season in the last minute of the game.  That's not right.

Called the divisional rounds too.  Even though I thought for sure the Steelers would win if healthy, but once Antonio Brown was ruled out, I knew the Broncos would win.  Maybe next year for the Steel City with everyone healthy that offense will be a force.

Now the conference championships will be interesting.  It looks like we'll be getting the possible final Brady vs Manning match up for a trip to the Super Bowl on the line and I seriously can make a case for both teams having a legit shot to win.

Compared to the NFC where it looks like Carolina will steam roll unless Bruce Arians can get the Cardinals to play as good as they have been and not like how they've played this past month because they've been playing mediocre football as of late.

45 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Now the conference championships will be interesting.  It looks like we'll be getting the possible final Brady vs Manning match up for a trip to the Super Bowl on the line and I seriously can make a case for both teams having a legit shot to win.

Oh boy, I sure hope that Manning wins.

The Patriots leave a bad taste in my mouth. :S

On 1/18/2016 at 11:49 AM, Trophy said:

I'm feeling an Arizona/NE SB50 tbh, Carolina suffered another almost blown big time lead, 1 against the Giants and yesterday, I don't know how much I can really trust them in the long run.

Trophy should work with Skip Bayless.

1 minute ago, Trophy said:

HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT ARIZONA A TEAM KNOWN FOR OFFENSE ALL SEASON WOULD TURN THE BALL OVER 7 TIMES?

That wasn't Arizona's offense. That was Carolina's defense. We'll be scary in the Super Bowl.

1 minute ago, JCM said:

That wasn't Arizona's offense. That was Carolina's defense. We'll be scary in the Super Bowl.

Carson was seriously careless out there, like at the end of the 2nd right after Newton's thrown interception that was returned 70+ yards. Also threw 2 ints in the ENDZONE against GB, if he missed they could've at least gotten a measly field goal.

Well I will legitimately be happy for either team in the Super Bowl this year.  My gut instinct is telling me that Cam Newton deserves it after the season he had this year which he elevated his game to a whole other level.  But man, I really want to see Peyton win one more before he retires.  If he wins, it would be a storybook ending because what other way to end a career than with a championship on the biggest stage of them all.

One thing is for sure though.  I don't see the Broncos embarrassing themselves like two years ago.  Especially after upgrading their glaring weakness that was exposed last time in their defense.  They have the number one defense in the NFL this year and after completely dominating arguably one of the best quarterbacks of all time in Tom Brady, Cam Newton should watch out because these guys are a more legit defense than he has faced so far.

On February 9, 2016 at 8:20 AM, Katniss said:

Who says Cam can't be a good sport

image.jpeg

Yeah he could've handled things a little bit better during that press conference but still. 

A little bit? :laugh:

http://youtu.be/-2AfpXokiWg

I like cocky Cam when he wins, but the guy really needs to quit being such a brat when he loses.