• Advertisement

Woo! Football!

Clappy

Fire Chip Kelly.  Seriously.  Fire this guy.  He's destroyed the Eagles.  They are incompetent on offense.  They are slightly better on defense, but not good enough.  It's becoming apparent that nobody wants to play for this coach. He wants to be the star of his team.  Send him back to college.

How about them Eagles?  They are still an absolute dysfunctional mess and can still manage to make the playoffs.

Thank you Chip for beating a injury riddled, yet still Tom Brady led Patriots squad.

Well, the Bears are officially done for the season. By that, I mean they're even more done than they were weeks ago. Though I'll say this, I WANT Carolina to go undefeated this season. It's surprising to see it, in a good way as opposed to when the Patriots almost did, since you expect guys like Brady and Belichick to do that. Ron Rivera has got some team there.

Now the Eagles are automatically in first.  I can't believe this.  They are so terrible but can still be a division winner because the rest of the division is equally as horrible.

Now the Eagles are automatically in first.  I can't believe this.  They are so terrible but can still be a division winner because the rest of the division is equally as horrible.

Basically the Panthers last year. But the Panthers this year more than makes up for it.

Piss off Odell Beckham Jr.

There is absolutely no room in the NFL for the kind of shit he pulled off on Sunday.  He should have been ejected from the game and he better be handed a suspension.

5 hours ago, Happy Festivus said:

There is absolutely no room in the NFL for the kind of shit he pulled off on Sunday.  He should have been ejected from the game and he better be handed a suspension.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that crap. Such a sore loser.

22 hours ago, Happy Festivus said:

What did he do?

So Carolina is no longer undefeated, the NFC East is officially the biggest joke this year, Peyton Manning gets accused of using HGH, New England can't freakin' pay attention during a coin toss for overtime, and the Bears apparently won their first December game since 2013 against Cleveland. Quite the bizarre week 16, isn't it? Oh yeah and one more thing, I hope Arizona beats Green Bay today. I can't tell you how much I despise the Packers.

Edited by illiniguy34