• Advertisement

Woo! Football!

Clappy

Discuss the 2015 NFL season or the 2015 college football season here.

hqdefault.jpg

My Philadelphia Eagles are 0-2.  They are stunningly incompetent.  Chip Kelly needs to get his ego in check and realize this ain't college anymore.

• Like 2

Illinois, eh. Got our asses kicked by North Carolina yesterday, though it frankly could've been worse....

Yeah, you could beat North Carolina and still be the worst team in the SEC that isn't Vanderbilt.

3rd best odds to win it all eh clappy? I get to yell We Dem Boyz without being a cowboys fan :D

Peterson was great, just needs more touchdowns though, same with Teddy, we just need to get in scoring position more and boom, easy win over SD...then again after what they did to Detroit in week 1...and we have Denver after that....and a bye week for KC. Someone send help. :P

Well, the Bears. I already know the fucking season is over unless Clausen does something magical while Cutler's out.

The one game he was doing good in too. :smirk:

Also I'm waiting for Marshawn Lynch's Mom's reaction to the game last night. :P

3rd best odds to win it all eh clappy? I get to yell We Dem Boyz without being a cowboys fan :D

Peterson was great, just needs more touchdowns though, same with Teddy, we just need to get in scoring position more and boom, easy win over SD...then again after what they did to Detroit in week 1...and we have Denver after that....and a bye week for KC. Someone send help. :P

The one game he was doing good in too. :smirk:

Also I'm waiting for Marshawn Lynch's Mom's reaction to the game last night. :P

*rolls eyes*

Definitely surprised with the amount of undefeated teams we have so far into the regular season.

My current Super Bowl prediction is a little tricky.  I am definitely thinking the Patriots can win the AFC, although the Broncos and Bengals shouldn't be counted out entirely because the Broncos defense is playing lights out while the Bengals are also undefeated too and Andy Dalton might actually win a playoff game for the first time ever with the way he's been playing.

The NFC on the other hand, I have no clue.  Sure Carolina is undefeated thanks to Cam Newton being one of the best in the NFL and doing so much with so little support on offense.  But can that keep up?  I don't think so because eventually teams will find a way to stop Cam.  The Packers can also do it if Aaron Rodgers gets more help and starts stepping up in the big games.  My under the radar pick that's not so under the radar anymore is the Arizona Cardinals because holy crap that offense though.  I think Arizona is the most complete team in the NFC and can low-key win the NFC.  I guess that doesn't seem so crazy anymore after making that bold prediction Week 1 huh @Trophy? :smirk:

The AFC outisde of the 3 undefeateds is kind of ugly. I mean a 6-10 team has a legitimate shot to win the AFC South and the wild card leaders right now both have 4 losses. That's rather... weak. Not even parity but weak. That being said, I think Patriots look like a steamroller right now. Bengals (or Broncos even) definitely have a shot to change that narrative, but for some reason I'm not seeing it right now. Patriots win the AFC again I think.

And really, the NFC isn't all that better. The 8-0 Panthers are the biggest surprise so far, but something tells me that their run in the playoffs is going to be short lived because the team is basically Cam Newton carrying the team offensively and an overachieving defense. Every other team in the NFC I feel is a bit of an afterthought to the Cardinals. I agree with Clappy that Arizona looks like the most well rounded team in the NFC and would be my Super Bowl pick as of this time, narrowly beating New England.

This is the year of field goals for my Vikes.........

Also claps it is still crazy because of the division Arizona's in, Seattle's playing like Seattle again, and the Rams already beat them once so I don't see why they can't do it again, eventually leading to a minor Arizona collapse and Saint Louis/Seattle sneaking out that division win, putting Arizona in a tricky wild card spot at best.

1 hour ago, Trophy said:

Also claps it is still crazy because of the division Arizona's in, Seattle's playing like Seattle again, and the Rams already beat them once so I don't see why they can't do it again, eventually leading to a minor Arizona collapse and Saint Louis/Seattle sneaking out that division win, putting Arizona in a tricky wild card spot at best.

This statement...just no...what.

The Seahawks beat a 49ers team that is absolute crud and a Cowboys team that doesn't have Romo or a healthy Dez.  Now they are back?  If they can beat the Cardinals tonight, maybe just maybe I might believe you.  But even if the season ended today they wouldn't be in the playoffs.  

Also the Rams may have Todd Gurley but if you want to talk about a team that has not been two games above .500 in like eight years winning the division especially against a team that has been as good as the Cardinals have been all season despite two losses, then you are drunk Trophy.

36 minutes ago, Clappy said:

This statement...just no...what.

The Seahawks beat a 49ers team that is absolute crud and a Cowboys team that doesn't have Romo or a healthy Dez.  Now they are back?  If they can beat the Cardinals tonight, maybe just maybe I might believe you.  But even if the season ended today they wouldn't be in the playoffs.  

Also the Rams may have Todd Gurley but if you want to talk about a team that has not been two games above .500 in like eight years winning the division especially against a team that has been as good as the Cardinals have been all season despite two losses, then you are drunk Trophy.

I'm basically saying if those teams are winning against ANY teams like they are, they certainly can beat Arizona, it's not a guarantee but hey, the Lions are the garbage team this year, the Ravens and Chargers are doing as bad as the Browns, and the Jets and Bills aren't in a complete collapse like they have been, this season has been one full of surprises, so Arizona could very well collapse at any given time during the second half.

20 hours ago, Trophy said:

I'm basically saying if those teams are winning against ANY teams like they are, they certainly can beat Arizona, it's not a guarantee but hey, the Lions are the garbage team this year, the Ravens and Chargers are doing as bad as the Browns, and the Jets and Bills aren't in a complete collapse like they have been, this season has been one full of surprises, so Arizona could very well collapse at any given time during the second half.

So how about that collapse now beating the now they are back Seahawks. :smirk:

6 hours ago, Clappy said:

So how about that collapse now beating the now they are back Seahawks. :smirk:

I never hated Arizona or loved Seattle, the lack of media coverage really can make Arizona forgettable at times. :/

The Panthers are looking like the best team in the NFL right now. I'm not used to a team I support being this good. I really really hope they make it to the Super Bowl again, and if they keep playing like they are, they probably will.

Still not giving up hope on my Eagles, but I am nearly done with Chip Kelly's massive ego.  He wants to be the star of the football team so badly but he fails to realize that he needs playmakers.  We better get a new QB this offseason because he won't win a playoff game with Bradford or Sanchez if they somehow make it.