• Advertisement

Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race

Steel Sponge

Teen Titans Go isn't even new this Thursday.

They literally just renamed New Thursdays to "New Titans Thursdays" as a gimmick.

Because of course kids can't be expected to watch the block unless a TTG theme is forced on them.

Also the CN App didn't put the last five episodes up. So beyond that helpful promo we're in the dark until the end.

Thank you CN for spoiling the Final Four....jerks.  Why would they post a clip of it just to promote Teen Titans Go being all new?  Ugh.

I saw that promo.

Just a little correction though:

The Surfer Dudes aren't in the final four from that clip you were talking about.

Edited by Steel Sponge

I'm glad that Devin FINALLY confessed to Carrie so that plotline could be wrapped up. Wasn't expecting the way they got eliminated but it's good to see the Surfers come back.

Of course my Ice Dancers killed it in the tango challenge <3 

But much as I love them, I'm starting to think that the Sisters are going to win. I've become endeared to their team throughout the competition and they seem like they deserve the victory.

• Like 1

Now that the spin-off has finished here's my thoughts: This was a wonderful spin-off. It had really funny and interesting characrers for most part and it felt even unpredictable at times. I felt like some character's personalities were simple but almost everyone had a time to get developed, especially before they got eliminated and most of characters were so likeable. Don was definetly a great hoster for this show too, he made me laugh a lot of times. The series wasn't perfect tho, sometimes jokes about the characters were a little annoying and Best Friends and Daters storylines were dragged out a little but other than that, I love the series. Now time to catch up on other TD series.

Grade: A-

Oh and

I'm glad Surfers won. Yeah, I would be also happy the Gadets won but Surfers made a big sacrifise for Best Friends, so they totally deserved the award.

While I'm glad I got one of the Final 3 right, I'm much more glad that I got the other two wrong.

I wonder if that's the Canadian ending because I know previous seasons had different winners in America and Canada.

EDIT: I mean to quote kat's comment, but Clappy's comment showed up under hers and I was worried that trying to delete Clappy's comment would mess things up.

Edited by Lord Dominator

The winner can be the same in both countries.

I still lol though at people who think Alejandro is the intended ending just because his aired in Canada.

I agree. I mean, even in "Total Drama All Stars," it's CLEAR Heather WAS the winner of season three, because Alejandro was TRAPPED in the robot suit (which ONLY happened in Heather's ending) and the reason Alejandro wanted to get BACK at Heather in THAT season, was because she Knee-hit Alejandro in the kiwis, and SNATCHED the $1 million away from him! :rolleyes: But as far as this season goes, they AIRED it too fast in the states! :o I really wish they spaced it out to ONE episode a week, that I can keep up with. But airing a new episode every weekday? It's like they didn't even have FAITH in this series being able to stand on the level of the previous "Total Drama" seasons! I guess I'll probably have to wait for Netflix to see the whole season play out.