• Advertisement

Delta Airlines

Zaid

My most recent flight with Delta was earlier this March when I was flying back from Boston to Atlanta. Was originally gonna fly Southwest like I did when I went up there, but had to drop that flight and get a better time for my dad to drop me off. I tried out their Delta Comfort+ and the seat was decent. It's the kind of seating that tries to give customers more benefits than economy seating and somewhat more first class like benefits.

I've been on this a couple times or more. It can be a nice service (I remember one time there was this very nice attendant who kinda took care of me in a way because I was feeling really sick after a short layover flight from Florida to Georgia), but then again all the airplanes I've been on I haven't really had a bad experience on them outside of my own sickness. 

The only way they'd be better is if they offered warm freshly made cookies like Midwest/Frontier Airlines used to. That goes for all the other flight services too.

Live sort of close to Hartsfield Jackson, so I know all about Delta.

I suppose they do their basic need well. I'll probably have more valid news in a couple weeks cuz im going to MN via Delta :P

I pretty much always fly Delta and I went on a delta flight yesterday and it was a good flight but my seat was weird like I'd put my head against the head rest and it went back a little bit. I guess it's that seats way of reclining or something but idk I just didn't want it that way. I also like dipping their pretzels in soda and my family thinks i'm crazy because of it but hey whatever it tastes good

I remember in like the 7th grade I went first class in Delta from Atlanta to San Diego and it was the nicest fucking plane/flight I've ever been on. The seats had lights and shit (The flight was at night, and I LOVE flying at night. Anyone else) and a bunch of leg room and those TV things. Any delta flight with those are awesome. Only if all of their planes had those.