• Advertisement

Vanilla Ice

Clappy

He was all right; what's really important to remember is that he indirectly made Eminem's career TOTALLY possible! :lol:

>It was Dr. Dre who made Eminem's career possible.

>Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch happened too

In other words, I don't think Vanilla Ice caused anyone's careers to become possible, unless this qualifies to Marky Mark.

>It was Dr. Dre who made Eminem's career possible.

>Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch happened too

In other words, I don't think Vanilla Ice caused anyone's careers to become possible, unless this qualifies to Marky Mark.

You WEREN'T paying attention; I said INDIRECTLY, meaning he wasn't a DIRECT cause of Eminem becoming famous! I'm just saying that because Vanilla Ice was the first white guy to rap (as a real career) he paved the way for Marky Mark and Eminem.

You WEREN'T paying attention; I said INDIRECTLY, meaning he wasn't a DIRECT cause of Eminem becoming famous! I'm just saying that because Vanilla Ice was the first white guy to rap (as a real career) he paved the way for Marky Mark and Eminem.

Okay, I'll scratch that, but I still wouldn't say Vanilla Ice indirectly made Eminem's career possible. White rappers aren't common, but not so uncommon to where Vanilla Ice has to be involved somehow.

The dude has a pretty ridiculous TV show where he goes amish. Seriously. See for yourself: http://www.diy.ca/imagehandler.ashx?src=/uploadedImages/Content/VIGA_RotatorNewSeriesSunday_378x277.jpg&size=378x277

Whatever happened to the Vanilla Ice Project? Does DIY Network really need two Vanilla Ice shows?

He's a funny dude, by the way.