• Advertisement

Favorite Parts Of Sponge Out of Water *SPOILERS*

Sauce Mama

I agree with the people above! I like when SpongeBob and Plankton were watching the planets while Bubbles is on a toilet break, and the planets crash into each other slowly :lol:  Also the parts with Patrick as a guard of the chum bucket, and Plankton going in SpongeBob's brain really cracked me up.

The time machine and it's weird and cool looking and drug-like animation is my kind of stuff.

I like the part where people who hate the scene with the baby find out that the voice of the baby is Stephen Hillenburg and then praise it later. :hysterical:

poetry

The part where Plankton goes inside SpongeBob's brain. A lot of people say the time machine part is trippy (which it is), but this scene is freakin hilarious. :hysterical:

Do you have cotton candy in your brain?

Trust me, he does.

Also, be careful not to get sick in Spongebob's brain; you'll puke rainbows! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Also, it was cool seeing the core "Spongebob" team in superhero personas, and nice that the movie was dedicated to Ernest "Mermaidman" Borgnine. :) Enough said! ;)