banjjakbanjjak

weegee_visits_with_major_monogram_2_by_s

nuni buseo

phineas_wheresperry.jpg?w=300&h=240

no no no no no

!1224.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

didnt know mr himself stanned miss jihyo?

And when I harvest the power of the CHEER UP-INATOR, the ENTIRE TRI-STATE AREA will be FORCED to buy it on iTunes! Hahahha!

tenor.gif

be a man

200_s.gif

real man

dr__doofenshmirtz_does_pushups__animated

gotta c u luv me like a real Man

vhJPQEu.jpg

• Like 1

how does it feel after being the star of the dramatically famous Doof 101® series, weekdays at 7 PM pst/10 PM est on Disney Channel (check your local dish networks/digital cable providers for more information). And interacting with your famous Doof 101® co-stars in the school environment on which you were  blessed of by the Great and Powerful Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh (DON'T get the names mixed around) and having several Father and Small Boy Child relationships between said co-stars? And is it true Mr. Doof that Mr. Ballony himself and you shared intimate moments in the classroom overnight with Björk Guðmundsdóttir's tunes playing over the * sounds before his untimely death? Does Mr. Perry know of such events during his role in the Doof 101® series? I think you "men" owe it to your fans, no the whole WORLD (since the famous Doof 101® theme song can be heard across many tongues, even lubenese itself) to share your intimate smoky details of the P***-inator.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

how does it feel after being the star of the dramatically famous Doof 10100ae.png series, weekdays at 7 PM pst/10 PM est on Disney Channel (check your local dish networks/digital cable providers for more information). And interacting with your famous Doof 10100ae.png co-stars in the school environment on which you were  blessed of by the Great and Powerful Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh (DON'T get the names mixed around) and having several Father and Small Boy Child relationships between said co-stars? And is it true Mr. Doof that Mr. Ballony himself and you shared intimate moments in the classroom overnight with Björk Guðmundsdóttir's tunes playing over the * sounds before his untimely death? Does Mr. Perry know of such events during his role in the Doof 10100ae.png series? I think you "men" owe it to your fans, no the whole WORLD (since the famous Doof 10100ae.png theme song can be heard across many tongues, even lubenese itself) to share your intimate smoky details of the P***-inator.

well im glad you asked me this question because all questions deserve a fair answer and this one does as well. AS the star of not only one of those fatty ddlb shows that we all know and love, i am ALSO in DD 101 in which i teach little twinks like Perry a lesson they can never forget with my chode-inator

• Like 1

ignore that lady member ABOVE. this is more important. carl may be able to come over and "read storytime" and mm's wife doesnt think Anything of the young, unexperienced 18-20 yr old alone with her Man (which is really mr. k's Man). but we must crave the answer, what are carl's plans for that woman? is he building up her trust like when mm's wife made sandwiches for them and he ate them, praising her and when the time's right, he'll End her for extra credit with daddy? or do u think mr mm himself would divorce that wo-man, bc in the words of carl himself in Carl and Major's Forbidden Romance: Parte Uno, mm's wife is fat. and he * that mustache man all nite long and he doesn't need an electric blanket like miss -unnamed here- ? do you think Also that Mr. Swampy and Mr. Povenmire themselves by not including her face directly, are symbolizing the unimportance of an unloving spouse and actually STAN that young ginger's love pursuits. we can only Ponder.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

ignore that lady member ABOVE. this is more important. carl may be able to come over and "read storytime" and doesnt thing Anything of the young, unexperienced 18-20 yr old alone with her Man (which is really mr. k's Man). but we must crave the answer, what are carl's plans for that woman? is he building up her trust like when mm's wife made sandwiches for them and he ate them, praising her and when the time's right, he'll End her for extra credit with daddy? or do u think mr mm himself would divorce that wo-man, bc in the word's of carl himself in Carl and Major's Forbidden Romance: Parte Uno, mm's wife is fat. and he * that mustache man all nite long and he doesn't need an electric blanket like miss -unnamed here- ? do you think Also that Mr. Swampy and Mr. Povenmire themselves by not including her face directly, are symbolizing the unimportance of an unloving spouse and actually STAN that young ginger's love pursuits. we can only Ponder.

lady we all know that when Carl Karl Himself went down there to have a Snack on the tuna sandwich, he was truly informing that fatty monogram that he had just murdered his wife and that Now was his time. HIS time to hop on the mushroom, to get the Love he deserves, as both a ginger and as an unpaid intern. in this tale of Lust and Hardship, carl learns the Importance of loving your daddy, even if you dont always get along. but does Monogram Know? Does he Care? but the alluring Cheeks of carls,,,, Well behind are too much for that toupee'd Man, and in a way THIS story parallels the love of old and lime, with Old as Monogram, Lime as Carl, and preg as 'middle name sarah' aka The Wife but WE know her fate 

• Like 1

NEED for carlogram 2 go on the HEqTaZn.gif  springer show against that BEACH, the woman whose face was Never shown so that mr twink dad himself can get rights to his fetus aka monty himself. MONOGRAM OUT (of the closet) ?

On 8/7/2017 at 1:45 AM, Kiyozu♡ said:

NEED for carlogram 2 go on the HEqTaZn.gif  springer show against that BEACH, the woman whose face was Never shown so that mr twink dad himself can get rights to his fetus aka monty himself. MONOGRAM OUT (of the closet) ?

Yiay.

9 hours ago, Kiyozu♡ said:
  Hide contents

snsd+sooyoung.jpg

?

when mono cries and holds carls hello kitty vibrator close to his heart bc his Son is on another mission and could die and his shirt says REBUILD bc he might need to build a new LB if this mission goes awry its a full moon night ahead of us

• Like 1