• Advertisement

save this showmie

kylie

when old says he wants to commit eboler with u and u want to end him Right there and rn but he gave u some of that cold cash, $84 per eboler session. so u put the gun down, Dag?

4360846-A-woman-with-her-cash-and-gun-al

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

when old says he wants to commit eboler with u and u want to end him Right there and rn but he gave u some of that cold cash, $84 per eboler session. so u put the gun down, Dag?

4360846-A-woman-with-her-cash-and-gun-al

good thing she doesnt have to funnel her cash into olds toupee funds anymore

Just now, Kiyozu♡ said:

favorite comeback so far?

lovelyz > twice > blackpink > aoa >>>>>>>>>>>>>> t-ara > gfriend > oh my girl >> rest >>>>>> anyone who released some shithouse goodbye anthem this year >> bts

Guest hilaryfan80

This is quite the captivating tale of how beloved loved ones have passed away. We start out with six beautiful girls who fall in love but then their time runs out at a cathedral and pass on. In the distance, you can hear the girls saying "me gustas tu". Truly a national treasure.

https://rave.dj/2yXcrA3-GUp34Q

?

9 minutes ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

This is quite the captivating tale of how beloved loved ones have passed away. We start out with six beautiful girls who fall in love but then their time runs out at a cathedral and pass on. In the distance, you can hear the girls saying "me gustas tu". Truly a national treasure.

?

girls who speak mexican ???

4 hours ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

?

but really how easy these songs are to mashup is kind of a testament to how every gfriend song sounds the same

2 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

raina or ms sooyoung?

im always stuck between those two, sulli, and jessica

tumblr_ma93ou4ghy1qgzh68o1_500.gif tumblr_ltg1ibdcda1r033mio1_500.gif

tumblr_lmy2gtVLg91qdcel5o1_500.giftumblr_ns8i4lrz9I1uc9c8jo1_500.gif

who says i should ever have to make such a choice? i guess raina for consistency over time but sooyoungs peak is easily the best of the four.

40 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

what's ur favorite hairstyle? 

i sometimes do my hair in a 2007 jessica-style side ponytail thing and i like that. but when i get longer i wanna do the ari ponytail