• Advertisement

save this showmie

kylie

On 8/12/2017 at 11:41 PM, Kiyozu♡ said:

mr doof in your own words yourself, what did you think of the holiday album?

doof must have DIED so here's my official ranking:

10. It's You - i like this song, the background music is very reminiscent of some of their earlier works from the original Girls Generation, especially honey. some of the tracks are a lot stronger than this one though, but it's a nice break in between great songs. 

9. Girls Are Back - snsd make another great song reminiscent of their old stuff and on this one they throw it back to The Boys with this one, its very reminiscent of the title track itself with bold backings and a strong chorus. there's a cool rap breakdown near the end as well which is great, but the whole production could use a soft point so there isn't too much sensory overload from start to finish. 

8. Sweet Talk - this sounds a lot like a bp rania track which isn't a very good thing coming from me, but it's better than all of their songs because the backings are stronger, the concept is more believable, and the chorus is just better. 

7. Only One - similar to 'it's you' but better because of the infusion of some nice vocal harmonies, a cool guitar track on the pre-chorus and a strong, debut-like chorus that makes for one of SNSDs best-ever ballads.

6. Holiday - the inspiration for this title track was the madonna song of the same name, and the inspiration here is no surprise with the glittery, poppy backings and a bold chorus. the song is obviously very similar to 'party' but superior because the backings are less predictable and more 80s-inspired.

5. One Last Time - definitely not better than the ariana song, but very similar in terms of content. the verses tend to blur together a bit but the chorus is great with the vocal harmonies and some of the best vocals from TTS in a snsd song. 

4. Light Up The Sky - the last song on the album is also the best ballad on the track, with a lovely soft concept and an epic stadium chorus that i can see a large crowd singing along to. 

3. All Night - snsd's best dance track since paparazzi is as obviously 80s-inspired as into the new world, but more inspired by the fun title tracks of the 80s. the chorus is especially strong with some cool production choices and one of their best bridges in recent memory as well. 

2. Love is Bitter - an obviously jazz-inspired track, love is bitter gets absolutely everything right here without divulging into some shitty blues thing. the chorus is great enough to be something out if iu's "modern times" album with some lovely vocals from the girls as always, especially from the dance/rap lines. 

1. Fan - one of the best snsd songs of all time, especially for an album track. 'fan' is everything gfriend and a-pink have always shot for while incorporating some of the best aspects of the typical snsd fare and an excellent into the new world-like chorus.

• Like 1

would u eat out perry if he was made out of almond brittle or would u do it already without the brittle, your dooferian fans have urged this

oops that text was still here before i cleared it out

did u ever watch hamtaro?

5 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

would u eat out perry if he was made out of almond brittle or would u do it already without the brittle, your dooferian fans have urged this

oops that text was still here before i cleared it out

did u ever watch hamtaro?

i saw an ep or two many eons ago

Spoiler

give him the daily dirt AKA dirt about mr pearpad himself aka Perry Flinn-Fletcher sinking his bratwurst into our heinz hiney and that doof's dad love with his dd is over TONIGHT. (audience repeat last word and cheer) ?