• Advertisement

save this showmie

kylie

12 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

What If I Don't Want Mr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz To Have A Ball Specifically My Ball? Will he EVEN respect those boundaries Or?

NOo also good ASS avatar we do love mr shinji 

On 9/30/2017 at 8:03 PM, Kiyozu♡ said:

what's the Appeal of ichi/hachi and their -spender voice- Creator(s)?

It was a long day for Old. Not only had he recently discovered that his lover of many moons had been roofieing his ex-wife at his career, but now he had to deal with the annoyance of supplying his many midgets with nourishment due to the demands of the Judge who gave him custody over all 100 of his midget children. After a long day of stress, the toupee-clad gentleman opened the door to his four-story Penthouse, hoping for a calming bath to clear his mind of all these struggles. However, this was not what he found when he opened the door. 

"Hello, hijo..." said an unknown but sexy voice. It was then that he saw him; a long black stick figure donning a yellow sombrero and speedo covering THOSE regions. Old was in shock. Was this the heterosexual brother of his current lover?

"," Old said, as it was the only thing he could get out in that moment. The unknown brotherly figure made his way towards Old, gently caressing his 99 cent toupee. The midget-maker knew that this could be the ultimate opportunity for revenge upon his Mexican lover, but at the same time, he still wanted to be faithful to the man whom he had married just weeks ago. "Get your hands off of me, you disgusting hetero-turned-bicurious man. I am committed to my hus- I mean, Mexican servant." Old was defiant in his rejection. 

SMP6ONW.png

While this Odd moment of infatuation went down, Lime was still working his 5am to 9pm shift at Lime's Roofie Clinic: Putting the FUN in Flunitrazepam! He had just had to deal with another stressful client who demanded that Lime touch him in regions that not even the birds could see. While Lime felt guilty about this, he also knew in his heart that Old would allow him to do anything so long as it payed the bills that Old's regular shifts at Midget City Town Hall could never cover. Besides, Old doesn't mind if he works with roofies, that don't make him a hoe, as the prophet Usher once said. 

"Good evening, Lime." said a familiar voice, one that could only belong to the fresh-out-of-vocal-chord-surgery woman herself, Pregasaurus Rex. A regular at his clinic, Lime knew that he would have to deal with this blue whore at least once.  

"Welcome back, Preg. Please have a seat. puta whora" While Lime was used to having to service this obeast lady every now and then, he still became tired of her nonsense, especially due to her nonsense. This time, however, things were different. Preg began to get IN THE NUDE in front of the underpaid roofier. 

Y7slPvS.png

"Old is Afraid. Let's see Old try this." Preg said, with a strength in her vocals after she had gotten rid of her ex man. 

"ESTOY ASUSTADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Lime yelled, fearfully running out of the clinic. 

• Confused 1

Lime ran all the way home from his business on the side of the shady side of Midget City. There he caught his only one hermano in the hands of his semi chubby tsundere husband, kissing away in THAT fatty grey neck of Old's. He looked in absolute horror for the one time in his life.

"Lime! He won't let go I-" But Lime ran into his bedroom slamming that door so hard it woke up Mr. Balloony from his nap in heaven.

"My Child, why are you so upset?" Mr. GOD asked his loyal chode chump disciple Mr. Lime Himself. 

"I caught my marido in the hands of my half brother." He sobbed into a lean cuisine and then held up a explicit picture of his beloveded that showed off THAT tiny pelvic area itself. "It's because I'm FAT isn't it."

"Child. You are a strong bisexual-"

"Homosexual." He corrected him. 

"Er..? Don't you have men and women clients?"

"you don't know what I got" the Mexican said in his best Rex impersonation.

"Daddy..? What's going on downstairs with Uncle and Daddy?" A two year old wobbling Young opened the door much to Lime's horror.

He hid the sexy picture of that toupee god and took his son's hand and gently put him back bed. Lime stormed down stairs as Cherry and Lil' Hiro themselves watched the love triangle unfold between the bars of the staircase. 

"HEY! If you want to take that outside away from our scientifically lab made children-"

"HE'S HARASSING ME YOU IDIOT" 

Dumb bitch Lime finally put two and two together and dove for his half citrus sibling. Lime put the man in a head lock.

"Dam, uncle got horny." Cherry added from the steps.

"EeeeGASAAAAA" Lil' Hiro said, trying his best to speak as usual. 

Lime threw Lemon out the winder and he flew into the clouds.

"GET THE HELL OUTTA MI CASA!" Lime yelled and they all cheered, well except Old.

"You ignored me.. I can't believe you I was being attacked by a bi-curious man and you went up to the bedroom for two hours and sobbed into a classic american-italian DISH!" Old slammed the door to the outside of the house and for once Lime felt like iShit.

"what have eyee become." lime sung sadly and cried back into his Italian-American-Mexican imported from China lean cuisine.