• Advertisement

save this showmie

kylie

On 1/12/2018 at 6:38 PM, Midge Maisel said:

what did ya think of the End Game video?

im already bored of the REPUTATION era and have decided that if taylor keeps releasing boring music videos for her worst songs on the album and doing 0 promo for them i will be unstanning until further notice. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Midge Maisel said:

1989 era was better, we said it?

tumblr_lwwcg5Xu5P1qgd93jo3_500.gif

i feel as though 1989 > red > fearless > speak now > rep in terms of eras. idk if TS even had an era. but i do have a list of complaints (none of which are in red underlined:)

• taylor has made approximately 2 public appearances since the beginning of this era which makes being a active fan really boring because there's nothing to check for, she just drops a mediocre single and then leaves
  • ready for it and end game were both extremely mediocre MVs and i blame joseph kahn. ready for it was basically just her walking around with shitty cgi and end game was just 22 with ed sheeran and a worse song
  • she keeps promoting the worst songs, even tho songs like getaway car deserve an MV
  • her styling is a mess
  • etc

4 minutes ago, Midge Maisel said:

I actually liked the End Game mv but Ready For It was bad. And I am not a fan of whatever she's doing with her hair?

right? she looks crunchy as hell and the weird oversized clothing thing does not help mask her apparent weight gain. :( 

what she says: i'm fine

what she means:

Well, Seymour, I made it- despite your directions. Ah. Superintendent Chalmers. Welcome. - I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon. - Yeah. Oh, egads! My roast is ruined. But what if I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking? Delightfully devilish, Seymour. Ah- Skinner with his crazy explanations The superintendent's gonna need his medication When he hears Skinner's lame exaggerations There'll be trouble in town tonight Seymour! Superintendent, I was just- uh, just stretching my calves on the windowsill. Isometric exercise. Care to join me? Why is there smoke coming out of your oven, Seymour? Uh- Oh. That isn't smoke. It's steam. Steam from the steamed clams we're having. Mmm. Steamed clams. Whew. Superintendent, I hope you're ready for mouthwatering hamburgers. I thought we were having steamed clams. D'oh, no. I said steamed hams. That's what I call hamburgers. You call hamburgers steamed hams? Yes. It's a regional dialect. - Uh-huh. Uh, what region? - Uh, upstate New York. Really. Well, I'm from Utica, and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "steamed hams. " Oh, not in Utica. No. It's an Albany expression. I see. You know, these hamburgers are quite similar to the ones they have at Krusty Burger. Oh, no. Patented Skinner burgers. Old family recipe. - For steamed hams. - Yes. Yes. And you call them steamed hams despite the fact that they are obviously grilled. Ye- You know, the- One thing I should- - Excuse me for one second. - Of course. Well, that was wonderful. A good time was had by all. I'm pooped. Yes. I should be- Good Lord! What is happening in there? - Aurora borealis. - Uh- Aurora borealis at this time of year at this time of day in this part of the country localized entirely within your kitchen? - Yes. - May I see it? No. Seymour. ! The house is on fire. ! No, Mother. It's just the northern lights. Well, Seymour, you are an odd fellow but I must say you steam a good ham. Help. ! Help. ! 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mr. Kotarou Takasugi♡ said:

what she says: i'm fine

what she means:

Well, Seymour, I made it- despite your directions. Ah. Superintendent Chalmers. Welcome. - I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon. - Yeah. Oh, egads! My roast is ruined. But what if I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking? Delightfully devilish, Seymour. Ah- Skinner with his crazy explanations The superintendent's gonna need his medication When he hears Skinner's lame exaggerations There'll be trouble in town tonight Seymour! Superintendent, I was just- uh, just stretching my calves on the windowsill. Isometric exercise. Care to join me? Why is there smoke coming out of your oven, Seymour? Uh- Oh. That isn't smoke. It's steam. Steam from the steamed clams we're having. Mmm. Steamed clams. Whew. Superintendent, I hope you're ready for mouthwatering hamburgers. I thought we were having steamed clams. D'oh, no. I said steamed hams. That's what I call hamburgers. You call hamburgers steamed hams? Yes. It's a regional dialect. - Uh-huh. Uh, what region? - Uh, upstate New York. Really. Well, I'm from Utica, and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "steamed hams. " Oh, not in Utica. No. It's an Albany expression. I see. You know, these hamburgers are quite similar to the ones they have at Krusty Burger. Oh, no. Patented Skinner burgers. Old family recipe. - For steamed hams. - Yes. Yes. And you call them steamed hams despite the fact that they are obviously grilled. Ye- You know, the- One thing I should- - Excuse me for one second. - Of course. Well, that was wonderful. A good time was had by all. I'm pooped. Yes. I should be- Good Lord! What is happening in there? - Aurora borealis. - Uh- Aurora borealis at this time of year at this time of day in this part of the country localized entirely within your kitchen? - Yes. - May I see it? No. Seymour. ! The house is on fire. ! No, Mother. It's just the northern lights. Well, Seymour, you are an odd fellow but I must say you steam a good ham. Help. ! Help. ! 

Help! Help! 

yves = suke, chuu = zura bc AKA most iconic couple girls in Loona we knew,  olivia = lime with her hit album track Limey (Spotify or iTunes ladies we already Know this.), jinsoul = jiles (THINK Lei'd in the Rain), kim lip = WELL we knew But KAM lip, choerry = miss cherry old herself ?

ot but holy FUCK this picture

Loona1.jpg

glad we're stanning lesbianism 

• God Himself 1

12 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

yves = suke, chuu = zura bc AKA most iconic couple girls in Loona we knew,  olivia = lime with her hit album track Limey (Spotify or iTunes ladies we already Know this.), jinsoul = jiles (THINK Lei'd in the Rain), kim lip = WELL we knew But KAM lip, choerry = miss cherry old herself ?

ot but holy FUCK this picture

Loona1.jpg

glad we're stanning lesbianism 

henny i think we all knew that we were birthing in the rain JUST like that jinsoul womban, aka preg herself with a dyed blonde weave and we knew this since the eighty fourth eon AT least. one such truth that weve known is that preg and her ladies DID in fact leave their careers behind leaving @OLD HIMSELF's rice leaving his heart [kor lyrics] and living their OWN life being their own women and so they left with at least 84 or 11 other women and created loona 

• Thanks 1