• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

the four actually all baking together a chocolate cake for once instead of just yes man making food. And then all of them delivering slices to each of their friends' apartments, just because they are nice and had made extra, would be the cutest thing ever? ?

On 17.09.2017 at 12:13 PM, Kiyozu♡ said:

the four actually all baking together a chocolate cake for once instead of just yes man making food. And then all of them delivering slices to each of their friends' apartments, just because they are nice and had made extra, would be the cutest thing ever? 1f495.png

For once in a while, family doing stuff together and being nice to their friends and coworkers are such a sweet thing. I admire 4 for being so thoughtful people and supportive to each other.

"_ Ozu house in the village, Kotoura, 23 years ago_

Kiyoko loads a moving boxes, but a young Ozu takes them off immediately and puts them on a table, removing them reveals a great belly of advanced pregnancy.

- Do not even complain! In your condition you should not carry heavy things, you could harm our baby. - Ozu says while giving a little kiss in the belly."

was reading random fanfiction stories from a site and literally the most sweetest line I've ever heard in fanfiction omg? ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

"_ Ozu house in the village, Kotoura, 23 years ago_

Kiyoko loads a moving boxes, but a young Ozu takes them off immediately and puts them on a table, removing them reveals a great belly of advanced pregnancy.

- Do not even complain! In your condition you should not carry heavy things, you could harm our baby. - Ozu says while giving a little kiss in the belly."

was reading random fanfiction stories from a site and literally the most sweetest line I've ever heard in fanfiction omg? 1f495.png

awww Ozu is such a caring daddy. <3