• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

1 hour ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

what kind of questions do u think the papparazzi asks the celebrity family? :Laugh: 

Papparazzi: "Mr. Guano, how do you look under the suit?"

Guano: "uhhhh I..."

Papparazzi: "Mr. Ozu and Mrs. Kiyoko, Is your relationship affecting the rivalry between Lily Mu and Oozoom?

Ozu: " THERE SHALL BE NO QUESTIONS!!!"

Kiyoko: "Stop digging into things If you don't wanna get into trouble"

Yes Man: "GET THAT CAMERA OFF OZU'S FACE"

• Like 1

found this ozu line in a fic: "You are a very creative person, strong and brave, although I did not tell you often. I always knew from the beginning that you were a person of great value. If I could continue with Lily Mu these seven remaining years, it is because you have been by my side, supporting and drawing together this great project. We have always been family, from long before I have seen all of you as my children, that is why sometimes I am so strict with you. But it does not mean that you have not been important to me since always, since the second I heard of your existence. I thought you hated me for being such a bad father."

Ab8qUoa.jpg

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

found this ozu line in a fic: "You are a very creative person, strong and brave, although I did not tell you often. I always knew from the beginning that you were a person of great value. If I could continue with Lily Mu these seven remaining years, it is because you have been by my side, supporting and drawing together this great project. We have always been family, from long before I have seen all of you as my children, that is why sometimes I am so strict with you. But it does not mean that you have not been important to me since always, since the second I heard of your existence. I thought you hated me for being such a bad father."

Ab8qUoa.jpg

that was such a tearjerking line. Whoever wrote that, bravo.

10 hours ago, Daddy Ballony Himself said:

if kiyoko was in script assassin, she'd be so damn mad omg. she'd make ozu sleep on the couch every single night until he heartfelt apologized to their son? :Laugh: 

oh yeah. She'd do anything to make Ozu less harsh with Guano. lol.

hmu if you like me to tone down the km talk here, I don't mind either way. it's just fun to talk to a fellow big fan about it 

in mikey, kappa the ep, yoshi , gonard, mikey, guano, yes man and ozu all have to share that one tent. that's wild,  I wonder how that went. that'd be cute if ym and guano were sleeping all over ozu? :Laugh: 

On 28.09.2017 at 8:19 AM, Kiyozu♡ said:

hmu if you like me to tone down the km talk here, I don't mind either way. it's just fun to talk to a fellow big fan about it 

in mikey, kappa the ep, yoshi , gonard, mikey, guano, yes man and ozu all have to share that one tent. that's wild,  I wonder how that went. that'd be cute if ym and guano were sleeping all over ozu? :Laugh: 

Maybe yeah but still fun stuff.

awww yes man and guano would be so adorable to sleeping on Ozu's chest and Ozu not minding it. 

• Happy 1