• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

BoJack Horseman

1 minute ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

My dorm roommate is a big Flash fan. How does this make you feel? 1f40c.png

maxresdefault-4.jpg

oh that's awesome. I love The Flash but he better disliked season 3, still salty about that season grr.

1 minute ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

TICKLE FIGHT?

Ms3iCTA.png

why americans love tickle fetish?

Guest hilaryfan80
Just now, Dr. WhoBruh said:

oh that's awesome. I love The Flash but he better disliked season 3, still salty about that season grr.

I've been kinda watching it with him (sorta) and honestly, I don't really like the show. The part that I dislike the most is the whole multiverse thing. I feel like that was added because the creators couldn't think of anything else, buuuuuut...

I hope this doesn't make you sad? :Laugh:

28 minutes ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

I've been kinda watching it with him (sorta) and honestly, I don't really like the show. The part that I dislike the most is the whole multiverse thing. I feel like that was added because the creators couldn't think of anything else, buuuuuut...

I hope this doesn't make you sad? :Laugh:

Nah, CW DC shows has some cringe writing sometimes. I don't think multiverse was a run out of ideas. Maybe because I'm quite fond of multiverse stuff, endless possibities make it more fun but multiverse concept is interesting and the Flash comics did have multiverse stuff. I wouldn't blame you for constant storylines of Barry dealing with evil speedsters all the time tho because the show thought it'd be a good idea to make speedster big bads Reverse-Flash, except less interesting and compelling. Luckily season 4 is taking a big turn and it's gonna focus on a different meta-human. ;)