• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

BoJack Horseman

guano could actually go in public without his suit if he just didn't tell anyone he was guano so that way papparazzi or fans don't attack him. kind of like how he has the masked tanuki as an alias? :Laugh: 

9 hours ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

guano could actually go in public without his suit if he just didn't tell anyone he was guano so that way papparazzi or fans don't attack him. kind of like how he has the masked tanuki as an alias? :Laugh: 

Guano's suit is a good cover up for him to not deal with people lol.

49 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

what r road trips like with the four? :Laugh: 

Guano probably doesn't like road trips, they often have to stop at gas stations for him, Yes Man slowly loses his patience and he asks Ozu are they there yet near the end, Kiyoko opens rock music but Ozu hates that and he wants to listen classic music instead. Ozu is the one driving and he gets the most stress because of cars that race in the middle of the road and Ozu joins the race to tell them he'll sue them.

• Like 1

Guest hilaryfan80

If you had to choose a life partner for Chris Evans, whom would you choose and why? Bonus points if your reason is kinky. (smirk)

1 minute ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

If you had to choose a life partner for Chris Evans, whom would you choose and why? Bonus points if your reason is kinky. (smirk)

that's tough, stop making me choose

perhaps Stephen Amell if he was gay and not married. Both are buff actors who would have attraction to each other's bodies if they were gay/bi, go to gym, get buff and go all hardcore with sweaty muscles and abs in the bed but not just those. just like Chris, Stephen is such a kind and caring person who loves his fans, loves to make silly jokes, support LGBT and cancer patients, is royal to their roles and is very optimistic and heroic in heart.

I wouldn't ship them because I've seen those who ship Stephen Amell, who's on Arrow, with another actor from Arrow and it's hell of a cringefest. But if you told me, who would be a good life partner for Chris, most likelly him.

All hail Green Arrow.

stephen amell cute ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Guest hilaryfan80

My dorm roommate is a big Flash fan. How does this make you feel? ?

clSF8y0.jpg

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe